Family Fuck Frenzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the sheer perversity of it all pierced Maggie to the center of her being. She suddenly cried out. "OHHHH GOODDDDDD... I'm gonna cum... Mommy and daddy are making me CUMMMMMMMM!!" With a shriek, the most powerful orgasm of her young life exploded from deep within the wanton teen's electric, shivering clit, which at that very moment had been ravenously sucked between her manic mother's front teeth.

Maggie shuddered violently back and forth, and a rush of new, fresh pussy sauce burst from her snatch, filling her mother's grasping mouth in seconds. As she ravenously gobbled down the liquid evidence of her daughter's climax, Martha was again thrust over the edge, blasting yet again into the throes of depraved orgasm. "AAAAIIIIIIIIIIII!!" both women ululated in an almost surreal harmony.

The two women of the family now writhed, groaned and grunted in ecstasy, pinioned on the cocks of father and son. By now, only a few minutes into the incredible foursome family fuck, all words had ceased. The depraved fuck monstrosity that was once the Smith family pulsated, pumped, jerked and thrust into and out of each other's bodies. They had turned into a sweaty, juicy, nasty, grunting fuck machine, writhing in pleasure as they frantically sought the supreme ecstasy of bisexual incest orgasm. They were beyond words now, a howling, screeching blob of demented pleasure, feasting on each other's juicy genitals.

Sam could feel the semen boiling in his balls, ready for release. But he had to hold on... Had to see his son's incredible cock cum first...

He got his wish. Charly's more inexperienced penis simply could not hold out against his mother's warmly sucking pussy, the lashing's of his sister's rough tongue. Suddenly the young man's fevered twerking stopped, and his mouth opened wide in a fantastic grimace.

"Ohhhh Goddd... It's cumming... FUCKING CUMMING!!" the salacious son shrieked. His man-meat throbbed mightily in the motherly fuck-hole, and a monumental semen blast rocketed deep into the maternal pussy, coating every square millimeter of the corrupted pussy's interior in slick, sticky cum.

Just as he had done earlier that afternoon while cumming in Angelica's perfect pussylips, with an almost involuntary jerk Charly drew back his cock out of the motherly snatch. The action allowed everyone to see the son's obscene spasming member deliver four more juicy cum blasts onto his momma's tummy, pubic hair and outer pussy lips; one final burst squirted onto his sister's cheek, coating it with nasty, thick, gelatinous brother seed.

"FUCKKKK!! YESSSSSS!!" Charly's mother screamed. Her shriek intensified as yet another orgasm, the strongest yet, exploded outward from her pussy, prompted by the sight and feel of the warm son-semen coating her privates. She had made her son cum... HAD MADE HER SON CUM ALL OVER HER!! OH MY GODDDD!!

Her ass and tummy jerking, her big, floppy tits jiggling in supreme pleasure, Martha's licking and sucking on her daughter's pussy and on her husband's cock intensified.

Working on perverted instinct, Martha cupped a handful of Charly's fresh spunk, wiping it from her fat tummy, and immediately began working the noisome solution into the pulsing, pumping genitals above her, lubricating father's cock and daughter's vagina in a thick varnish of son cum.

"It's all over your cock you fucker!" she shrieked up at her husband. "Your son's fuckin' CUMMM!!"

Along with the vision of his son's penis jetting loads of sperm onto his mother's lewd and lascivious pussy, the fantastic semen lube-job had had the intended effect on Sam's pulsating member, throwing him cock-first over the edge of ecstasy.

"Fuck yeahhh... Gonna give you my cum tooooo... Gonna give you all my fuckin' CUMMMMM!!" screamed the perverted father. And with that, his cock jerked upward.

Maggie felt her father's penis strengthen, stiffen. She knew what it meant. "GIMME YOUR CUM DADDDYYYYY!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

That did it. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" shouted Sam, and unleashed the full measure of his balls deep into his daughter's perfect teen snatch.

Pump after pump, gout after gout of smooshy semen filled up and overflowed the forbidden sacred daughterly valley; almost immediately, large drops and dollops of the sweet liquid overflowed from the tight pussylips and began falling Niagara-like onto Martha's red, shocked face.

Roaring, Sam pulled his cock from his daughter and stood up on the couch over his prostrate family. Jumping and jerking, the paternal cock still issued forth a volcanic spew of molten semen. Shot after shot burst forth from the massive member, falling down on the prostrate forms of the sweaty, cum-soaked trio like water from a fireman's hose. Writhing, together, mother and daughter screamed as the fantastic cum shower instigated yet another massive orgasm in their burning pussies.

Angelica got the entire thing on video. Then she turned the camera to her red, sweaty, lust-filled face. "I fucking can't believe it, but I DID THIS! Made a whole family FUCK! Made 'em all CUMMMMM!! Holy shit!!" She then lovingly panned the camera over every inch of the perverted Smith family's spooge-spattered, prostrate bodies, before turning it off.

It was a family video they would treasure forever.

1...456789