All Comments on 'Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom'

by djole_i_mira

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story ! Five Stars !

Great story. I enjoy the family stories and hope that you continue to write more. Have the entire family, as well as extended family members, involved. Please keep the stories fun and with a happy endings.

Thanks again for the great story and keep the family stories coming.....

DNA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Patience

I haven’t read the story yet and don’t want anyone that puts time into their work to get discouraged. Give people time to read it. Update your tags to be more specific so if sometime opens it they can see that it appeals to their interests such as mother/son, daughter/mother, brother/sister. You could even go to the story tags option under a category at look at the most popular and see what ones apply. The first thing I do when I open a story that I’m unsure of is to to the last page and look at tags for who’s actually getting to business or out it involves fetishes that turn me on or more importantly turn me off. Read silkstockingslover is a good example. Even consider breaking it into a series of 4 if you can contain enough action or compelling backstory in each part of 3-4 pages.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 4 years ago

I loved the story especially that it was so long. I thought that the game was unnecessary in that it was confusing and kind of dumb. Other than that, with the exception of some spelling errors (it's "mattress" not "mattrass"), it was awesome! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please keep dad and son stories separate

Seriously there can't be two lions would've been a better story if the son took control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grumpy Grandpa

Loved the premise of your story, despite the grammatical errors. Don't be discouraged keep writing! Oh if only "fun" could be that special and loving without all the hang ups and guilt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
loved it

You're one of my favorite erotic writers. Great story.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

I like stories with slow build up but this is just way too slow. What kind of idiot just do orals instead of straight to fucking when offered sex. RRrr

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 3 years ago

I agree keep the dad out of this. There can only be one alpha. It's a huge turn off when there are 2 or more

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the detractor's

This was a good story with an excellent plot. Loved the idea about substituting other words for the acts. Ignore those that talk about alpha males and that only one can be in charge. this was about family not about dominating or being 'in charge'.

Please keep writing and developing your ideas. Yes their are grammatical errors but everyone makes those, if you can find yourself someone who will help edit your work.

Good luck!

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

Dinner has two n's. Diner is a place you eat. I normally am not bothered too much by spelling and grammar but when you use a word like 40 times in the first two chaps alone and its wrong every time...

djole_i_miradjole_i_miraover 2 years agoAuthor

I apologies for that an other mistakes.

I know what you mean, wrong spelling is very distracting. But when auto correct doesn't flag a word I tend to skim over the error.

In the heat of writing, i just put the words down, and then clean up the story over time. It happens that I miss things from the time I put the first word down, till I publish the story.

I hope you still liked the idea and the story.😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a little slow in the beginning but overall a good story. I think if it had parts describing the mother and sisters point of view here and there it would have been perfect. I like when writers write both sides. I would have liked to see him and his mom had more alone time like suzy said this way he could show his love and appreciation for all the love she gave and shown him all his life it would had been like suzy described her son.

dedajezdadedajezdaover 1 year ago

I like the story very much.

Great story!

Do you have the story in Serbian? Or maybe more stories like this one? :)

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

It's a very good stroke story. But a very bad story.

I'm missing the part where the MC is shocked (or at the very least appropriately surprised) at what's suddenly happening. The rest of his family is so BLATANTLY obvious, while this MC is in a permanent state of arousal from ogling them, I can't figure out how he never noticed anything before. And then he just starts to participate without any kind of discussion or reveal.

Going by the other comments, I seem to be in the minority in this. But I would've preferred some kind of developement instead of a mindless fuckfest simply happening for no reason at all.

djole_i_miradjole_i_miraover 1 year agoAuthor

I see this as a 'coming of age' story.

I'm certain that many things go over peoples heads at a certain time in their life. Experience and life gives meaning. Until a person doesn't experience something they cant appreciate it. The 'hero' of this story has just opened his eyes and was initiated into the adult world by his family and their friends.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

A wonderfully loving and intimate story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. A little confusing in a couple of places but it didn’t really detract from the story. I do have to say that the last two or three pages were so fast and hectic that I felt like I needed a program to keep up with “who dun whut?”.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGale11 months ago

Absofuckinglutly fantastic story, very well written and told............():\

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdjole_i_mira@djole_i_mira
I've been a reader here for years, now I decided to submit something. I'm not a native English speaker so I try my best, spellchecker does its work and I try to adapt the ideas that I have to sound as good as I can in English. I am glad to read comments from the readers of my...