Family Fuck - Son's Duty to His Mom

Story Info
Jack's discovery of the joys of sex in the family.
43.1k words
4.65
115.7k
215
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Everyone in this story is of legal age, the story is about sex and incestual relations, the story deals with the most relevant events, everything pertaining to anything not mentioned in the story has been dealt with adequately behind the scenes and has no bearing to the outcome.

//

We had moved into this town right after that big crisis, my parents bought this really nice house for a good price and they had some friends in town, so I felt really comfortable here, I had friends, and now that I was out of school I was helping in and around the house.

I had spent my time before lunch on detailing my car; it was a hot day and I was dirty and sweaty.

It was around noon; I wasn't making much progress on my car because my mind kept wandering back to the porn, I found on the net last night.

It wasn't that ordinary run-of-the-mill porn; it was something special to me.

The girls were nice and cute, and the guys were OK, the thing was the way that it played out; they were all so much into it and into each other, like I have never seen; the way the girls looked at those cocks was like they were the most coveted prize in the world; and the guys, they didn't just pound those pussies, they were so enthralled, like they were magic!

The blonde was sucking and licking the big guy's cock with so much love and passion that it made me flinch for invading their privacy in that so intimate act between two people.

When the guy went down on her, the camera was perfectly framing her cunt and his face and tongue as he satisfied both his and her craving for pleasure that it was so far from vulgar that it was beautiful.

Their naked bodies were electric, their passion was contagious; the other couple was on the other side of the big bed; she was as beautiful as the first girl, long blond hair, the cleanest cunt in porn and the most perfect breasts, her guy had no trouble with licking her from ass to tit and back, he licked her ass open and then just went to town on it.

The two girls, kissed and cuddled while the guys plunged in and out of their cunts and asses, in a seemingly endless session of sex, lust and love.

I know porn, I know it's all staged, but this was perfection!

When the guy pulled out his cock out of the blonde's ass, it was as clean as if he had just washed it, then she took it lovingly into her mouth and took him over the finish line with her tongue, so expertly lucking and sucking, smiling and collecting all of his jizz like the sultriest cum whore, savoring it in her mouth, for her own pleasure as much as his.

I watched and got off three times before my cock was too sore to touch, I dreamt of her going down on me all night and woke up with a mess in my sheets.

Scenes from last night's adventure were replaying through my mind constantly.

I went in to take a shower before mom served lunch.

In the hall I met my younger of my two older sisters coming out of our parent's bedroom, she was bent over buttoning up her summer dress.

"I was looking at some of mom's old clothes." She told me, blushing, as if I had asked.

I just nodded my head and followed her on the way to my room. Images of sex superimposed over the dark hall in front of me.

As she straightened out, I noticed the familiar immodest bounce of her tits without a bra, I'm a tit man, I just love tits.

Living in a house with three women, I was used to seeing tits bouncing this way and that, and hers bounced like she wasn't wearing a bra.

We parted in front of her room and when she opened her door, the reflected light shone off of her floor and through her light dress. As far as I could tell from that glimpse, before she closed the door behind her, she was completely naked under it.

I blushed, instantly, as soon as I realized that it was my sister's nakedness that I was thinking about, about her naked tits; but still, she had the greatest tits.

As I saw her naked body, through her thin dress, the image was etched in my mind.

It was hot and she wore a light summer dress, and when the light hit her from behind, it looked like the dress had just vanished, she was completely exposed to me; her beautifully toned legs, the curve of her ass and back, and her perfect perky breasts from the side. Yes, my sister, had a great ass too. Wow!

I showered and changed and was down before the plates were set.

I helped my sisters arrange the table out on the covered deck, sheltered from the wind and sun, by the side of the pool.

While we set the plates and utensils, my mom and sisters jabbered about the 'sweetest' skirts and tops that were being sold this summer, laughing, giggling, while I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

That one glimpse of Aly's nudity made me take another look at all of them in a new light, with new eyes, and then, our mother, when she walked out with the soup.

They were beautiful!

It's not just because that they were mine, objectively they were stunning, all three of them, and three pairs of great tits between them.

Each wore something light on account of the nice day that we were having. My younger sister and mom wore nice button-down dresses, and my older sister had a nice thin blouse and a light flowy skirt.

The material just slipped over their skin, and it was obvious that not one of them had bothered with a bra; were the women in my house flaunting their great tits at me?

Maybe not at me, but the way that their tits bounced, I was mesmerized.

In the harsh light of day, I couldn't be certain, but I couldn't see one panty line between the three of them, and I looked so hard at their beautiful bodies.

The dresses were nice and even modest, none was any shorter than a couple of fingers above the knee, but even so, they were all sexy as hell, in those few heartbeats, while I watched, I got to see some great ass too!

My dad was down from his room for lunch and he went down the line kissing his wife and daughters one by one, "Son." He gave me a nod of acknowledgement.

It was just the way that things were at our house.

I followed the well-known ritual with a smile when my eyes caught a glimpse of dad giving mom a pat on her ass, and then intrigued I closed in on him when he kissed my older sister, as he cupped her breast nonchalantly giving it a light, almost imperceivable squeeze, and my other sister the same, with a light stroke to her ass, before he took his place at the head of the table.

Everything that had happened I had witnessed so many times before, for so long, but today, I couldn't believe my eyes; was I seeing, right? Did my dad just fondle his wife and daughters, openly, out in the yard, before lunch?

Dad sat at the head of the table, my sisters on one side and mom and I on the other side.

It was a lunch like so many others, small talk, giggling and laughing until it was all done and I helped clear everything off with them.

I carried the plates, I set the chairs, no one payed me any mind, while my mind was whirling from what I had just seen, to all of the gorgeous dancing tits around me, that seemed completely oblivious to the erotic images that they were presenting.

I watched my sisters and mom as they did their chores around the kitchen, like a well-oiled machine they worked and had everything done in a flash.

The buttons on mom's and Aly's dress had popped open while we ate, and as they worked in the kitchen, showing so much more of their graceful legs then I had ever noticed before, and probably not intending to; and Jenny's skirt, well it just went in and out between her legs showing clearly, to anyone that bothered to look, that she wasn't wearing any panties, the way it slipped in and out of the crack of her ass, gliding over her magnificent globes.

WOW!

I went to my room and had to jerk of twice in a row just to get the pressure down.

I had a restless sleep, I was up early, took my coffee to the garage and spent the whole day in the cool shade taking care of my car again, thinking about what I had seen the previous day, images of my home life intermingled with images from porn.

Tired, troubled, sweaty and dirty I went in to wash up before lunch, where I met Jenny and dad coming out of his room, giggling and laughing with her face all flushed.

We are such a family, dad works from home, so does mom, and we do have a lot of fun at our house; but today, I noticed that Jenny had her dress all bunched up and her hair was not as neat as it usually was, and for some reason both were looking away, avoiding eye contact, with me or with one another.

"Just looking at some pictures, from the album." Jenny felt like she had to tell me, turning toward her room.

"Yes; why don't you kids get washed up and help mom with lunch?" My dad said, looking past me and then Jenny, giving her a pinch on her ass, sending us along.

The usual. But today, what with the giggling, the flushed face and disheveled dress and hair, it looked so much less than a chaste fatherly kiss, and he did grab her ass as she turned away, definitely.

Mesmerized, I followed the sway of her stunning ass down the hall, watching as it jiggled in front of my eyes, certainly bare under that thin wrap, until she closed her door behind her.

I cleaned up and was down to help, the women in our house were busy as usual, I did my part, and followed their every move.

Mom wore a wraparound dress, almost a house-coat, light flowery designs all over it, tied at the waist and I was noticing it slip open with her every move.

I saw her marvelous bare chest. and was almost floored when she turned, and Newton's laws took over.

In one swift motion as she turned, her dress stood its place, and when she made the quick step, just before her dress followed her, her leg slipped out between the folds, and as she took another step, the drag of the air around her, flared the sides of it exposing her completely up to her belted waist!

Walking toward me I got a quick look at my mother, she was as naked as any of my sister's 'Barbie' dolls, when I would hike up their skirts, and my mother was as clean and as smooth between her legs as they were, her bare pussy flashed me!

How have I never noticed this before?!? I kept asking myself.

Aly wore this plain beige, thin, short sleeved dress draped to her knees and slits on the sides; the front kept collecting between her legs, delightfully exposing a lot of bare thigh, and it was so obvious to me now, that under that flimsy cloth she was completely naked.

Jenny had chosen a white cotton top, like a large 'T' shirt, and a white cotton skirt. The top molded to the top of her tits alluringly, and hung loosely around her, and the skirt, held-up with an elastic waistband, just accented her curves, falling over her bare ass, hugging to her gorgeous legs as she walked.

I was hard!

I watched my mother and sisters, and I got hard!

Dad came down just as we were about to call him, and went down the line kissing, mom first; she returned his kiss, and ever so discreetly, cupped his crotch, he held his hand on her ass, a little more firmly.

Aly bounced up to him, throwing her arms around his neck as if he had just come from the other side of the world, and with the hand that was away from us, I saw him cup and squeeze her wonderful breast.

Jenny waited her turn; as they embraced, I saw her, covertly, grab our father firmly between his legs and tug, while he kissed both of her cheeks.

They all took their places, everything was as it ever was, laughing and giggling all through lunch, but now, I was seeing things a whole lot differently.

There seemed to be a dynamic in my family that I wasn't aware of.

I had always minded my business, I had been good at school, I was beginning to participate in the work that my parents and sisters were doing from home, I did my share, and then I had fun.

I had my car, my friends, a girl, now and then; I went to the family gatherings, but I never noticed the dynamic that had just blown up in my face.

After lunch, I watched as the girls took care of things in the kitchen, I helped, but all that I could see were three beautiful naked women, happy, working in unison to get things done.

I went to my room, I played my music and got lost in my thoughts.

I was sweating, it was hot, I put on my trunks and went out to the pool.

After a refreshing swim, I spread out on the lounge under the covered deck and listened to my music, contemplating.

The sun was setting in the yard, I glanced up from my lounge and, through the window, noticed my mom enter my dad's study, the shades were up, and I could see the whole room.

Dad was at his desk, mom closed the door and unraveled her dress, skillfully folding it, she draped it over the back of a chair, she walked up to him, delightfully naked; while he was still sitting in his chair, he took her by the waist and pulled her up to him, kissing her stomach, grabbing her stunning ass.

I glanced around the yard; I didn't want to get caught perving on my parents; I was alone.

With the distance between me and them, I felt safe watching.

Mom was beautiful, completely naked now in front of me, I could really appreciate her beauty. Her skin was flawless, she had magnificent tits, and they were firm and high up on her chest, even at her age, her legs, her ass, just marvelous.

She walked toward my father, smiling, her hips swaying, taking her time to get to him, giving him, and me, the time to appreciate her naked body.

Turning slightly, she rested a leg on dad's chair, giving him full access to her lovely crotch. She had a great pussy, completely smooth, just a slit between her legs, I could see, now that it was unobstructed by clothes.

Dad bent down and licked her, she threw her head back, he held her ass in both hands and buried his face between her legs.

She grabbed his head in both hands and I could see her pull on his hair.

He picked her up and put her ass down on the desk in front of him, he splayed her legs on either side of his head and dove in; she leaned back, pulling her great legs up, she made as much room for him between them as she could.

He grabbed her thin waist and just went on and on and on, not coming up for air, his head buried into the well of her desire, drinking his fill.

I watched as my mother's legs shook in the air above my father's head, I saw her flaying her head, her hair flying all over her face, her eyes closed, her mouth open, gasping for air, in pleasure.

Her hands held on to the edge of his desk, her arms straining.

And then, she constricted around his head, grabbing him with both her arms and legs, and she just held him there, her sitting on the desk in front of him, and him with his face buried between her legs.

Slowly they unfurled, she got down from his desk, steadying herself with a hand on his shoulder, he gave her a tissue from the box, she took a handful and wiped down her pussy with a wide smile on her red face, he kissed her hands, her stomach, as she was cleaning up, she ruffled his hair, he pinched her ass, she bent down and grabbed his cock, illuminated by the last rays of the setting sun.

I couldn't hear a thing from inside the room, but he moved his chair away from his desk, and she knelt down between his legs.

He opened his robe, she pulled up his cock, he caressed her hair, she cupped his balls, and with a smile on her face, she took his cock into her mouth.

My beautiful mother was going to suck a cock!

I had to change my place in the yard, I couldn't see what was going on, so I crept up to the corner of the window.

Yessss! My gorgeous mother was sucking a cock, my father's cock, but still, she took a cock in her mouth!

I could see my mom going down on my dad, she was kissing his cock in turn with swallowing it, she was bobbing her head, licking, sucking, kissing it, like it was the sweetest thing in the world, she held it against her cheeks, and from the expression on her face, I could almost hear her cooing.

Dad held her head in both hands slumping down in the chair, throwing his head back, his eyes were closed and the pleasure on his face was obvious.

He grabbed the armrests with both hands, slumped down even more and gave mom complete control.

She pumped his cock faster now, and seemingly well-rehearsed, she opened her mouth just in front of the tip of it, her tongue slipping out licking just the underside, her lips kissing and sucking the very tip that burst in seconds.

He came into her open mouth!

She was licking and aiming, he was cumming and cumming, she was still pumping, dragging it over her lips, smearing his cum into the skin of her face, all the while looking up at him and at the pleasure on his face.

She eased out on him, he slumped down in his chair, spent, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked on it, he caressed her head, ran his fingers through her hair.

With his cock, she wiped off her face of cum and licked it up, when she was done, I could be sure that she didn't waste a drop.

So, my parents still have sex, and my mom is a cock-sucking slut, who would have thought?

Mom got up off her knees, dad gave her mouth a kiss, she slowly slipped into her dress and with another kiss, left his room.

It was like a replay of that porn that I had watched, all the love and passion that I ascribed to the girls acting, I saw unfold right in front of my eyes between my parents!

I know that it was weird, but I had to see my mother, right now!

I put on my headphones and returned to the house, I found her still in the hall, flushed, dress and hair disheveled, lips red as a rose, her face still shiny with cum, her ample chest rising and falling, and a glazed look in her eyes, like she'd been drinking; to think about it, she had!

"Hi baby." She said, caressing my cheek with the same hand that she'd just been so lovingly jacking my dad off with.

"Hi, mom. I was thinking about diner." I said, the first thing that had popped in my mind. Looking at her luscious lips, her heaving chest, her ever so slightly swaying hips.

"We just ate. Still growing, are you? Always hungry?" She said, giving my shoulder a motherly squeeze.

"No, not now, but diner, you know?" I was making small-talk, keeping her from retreating into her room, marveling at her beauty and the glow she had on her face, her exposed chest, drinking it up, feeding my desires.

"Why don't you go and ask your sisters, and we could order pizza?" She said, her hand slipping from my shoulder to my chest; "So big and strong, just like your father." She said, the dreamy look never leaving her face.

I looked down on her, her bare tits beautifully presented under her thin dress, her bare thigh exposed almost to her marvelous crotch that I had just seen naked through my father's window.

"Yes. I'll just see what Aly and Jenny say and get back to you." I said, watching her disappear into their bedroom.

My heart was beating right out of my chest, my mother was smelling of sex and cum so much that I could almost taste it.

I went to Aly's room.

Her door opened silently.

From the doorway I could see her on top of her bed, on her front side, flicking at the images on the computer screen in front of her.

Her light dress was pulled up on her legs, way more than halfway up her thighs, I could almost see her crotch.

She acted as if she didn't know that I was there, which I was certain that she did.

"I came to ask you about dinner," I announced myself, all the while intently watching the space between her graceful legs for a glimpse of her pussy.

She glanced at me over her shoulder, a quick glance at my face then a stare at my crotch, maybe slightly spreading her legs.