Family Fun

Story Info
The four of us.
1.5k words
4.3
28.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Diane but everyone calls me Dee. I'm 40 and married to my best friend Bob. We have one daughter, Jesse who just turned 18.

I told Bob that I was thinking of taking Jesse up to our Summer house for the weekend just to get away. I asked him if it would be ok if I asked my best friend Sally and her daughter Maddy to join us. He told me I could and to enjoy the trip. He couldn't go because of work.

I called Sally and asked her if they wanted to come and she eagerly said yes. I told her we would leave early Saturday morning and get to the house late in the morning. She was fine with it.

Saturday morning came quickly and we were on our way.

Sally and I have been friends forever. Actually, we are more than friends...and I was hoping that her and I would be able to get some private time alone. Sally is also 40. She is 5'6", about 125, nice figure, brown hair, brown eyes, and the last time I saw her she had a trimmed pussy.

As for me, I am 5'7", 135, shapely, full boobs, red hair green eyes and a smooth pussy...my hubby likes it smooth so he doesn't get hair in his mouth when he eats me and I'm ok with that.

Jesse is the all American girl...a cheerleader and a pleasure to be around. She is 5'5", 120, athletic figure brown hair, brown eyes.

Maddy is almost a copy of Jesse, a cheerleader, 5'5", maybe 115 and athletic body. They have been the best of friends since they were born.

The trip took a couple of hours and we had a fun time going up and finally arrived at the house around 9:30 a.m. We unpacked the car and got settled in. I made sure everything was in working order and we did some light cleaning and by noon time we were ready to enjoy our stay.

The house has two large bedrooms, an eat in kitchen, living room, deck with a hot tub and a huge shower in the main bathroom that easily fits 4. The house overlooks a nice lake.

After a quick lunch the girls wanted to take a walk around the lake so out they went. Sally and I cleaned up and then we sat for a moment to rest.

"Sally, the girls are going to be gone for an hour, interested?"

"I thought you would never ask."

We got up and went into our bedroom and in seconds we were naked and in an embrace. We quickly got on the bed and started making out like two schoolgirls. I sure didn't waste any time and in minutes Sally had me squirting like an open fire hydrant. I eagerly returned the favor and soon we were both soaking wet and enjoying every minute of it. We both had tremendous orgasms before we finished.

We hurriedly cleaned up and remade the bed even though it was now a bit damp, but we didn't care.

A short time later the girls walked in.

"How was the walk?" I asked.

Jesse replied, " It was nice. It's a bit warm though. Maddy and I are going to take the sun now."

"Ok." I replied.

Then the girls went into their bedroom and came out stark naked.

"Excuse me, but aren't you girls forgetting something?"

"Oh mom, we don't want tan lines and nobody can see us." Jesse said.

I looked at Sally and she just smiled. Then she said, "They remind me of us at their age. Do you think...?"

"That they are lovers? Maybe. If they are, I'm ok with it."

As the girls took the sun Sally and I talked and we had some laughs. In fact before we knew it, the clock told us it was time for dinner. We called the girls in and told them to get ready for dinner.

They came in and they said they were going to shower first.

As we prepared dinner, Sally walked over to the bathroom door and was able to peek in. A few minutes later she came back with a smile on her face.

"Well, why are you smiling?"

"They are."

"They are what Sally?"

"They were making out, just like we used to. Maybe we should tell them about us."

"Maybe we should. Let's think about it first though."

Dinner was finally ready and the girls came out wearing shorts, tank tops with no bras.

"How was your shower?"

"Fine mom."

Then we enjoyed a nice dinner. The girls even had some wine and we all laughed and chatted throughout dinner. Afterwards we all helped clean up and relaxed in the living room.

About an hour later Jesse said, "Hey mom, Maddy and I are going on the bedroom. We are going to play some games on our phones."

"Ok baby. Have fun."

Sally and I chatted then I realized I forgot to tell Jesse about our plans for tomorrow. I got up and went to their bedroom, knocked on the door and went in...

I yelled out, "What the hell are you two doing?"

Sally rushed to me and then she saw the two girls naked and having sex.

I told Jesse to get dressed and Sally said the same to Maddy and we told them to come into the living room when they were dressed.

The girls came in sheepishly and said, "We were only having fun."

I looked at Sally and she just nodded an ok and murmured, "We better tell them."

I replied, "You're right."

Then I said, "Listen you two, we don't care you two are having sex with each other, in fact we are both happy for you. It's nothing to be ashamed of, right Sally?"

Sally then said, "Right Dee."

She continued, "Listen girls we want to tell you something and you can't tell anyone. Do you understand?"

They looked at each other and both said they understood.

I then said, "Girls, you know that Sally and I are close friends, very close, just like you two are close. We have done what you girls are doing now. In fact, we still are. I hope that doesn't upset you."

Jesse blurted out to Maddy, "Our mother's have sex with each other. That's terrific."

She continued, "Will you show us how to please each other?"

I looked at Sally and said, "Well, if Sally says yes, then we will show you."

Sally looked at me and smiled and said, "When did you want to start?"

They both yelled out "Now."

I looked at Sally and she looked at me. Then we got up and headed to our bedroom with the girls right behind us.

As soon as we got into the bedroom their clothes came off and they sat in the big chair. Sally and I got on the bed and removed our clothes until we were just in our bras and panties. Then we embraced and kissed. Our hands were all over each other and soon we were both naked, hugging and kissing.

Without realizing it, the girls joined us on the bed. Jesse touched me and as I turned to her she kissed me and I returned her kiss. Our naked bodies pressed together. I looked over at Sally and she and Maddy were kissing and feeling each other up. I couldn't believe that the four of us were naked in bed playing with each other.

Then Sally started rubbing my pussy as I was fingering myself. In a few moments I let out a moan and I started squirting all over the place. Jesse replaced Sally and got me to squirt even more. In the mean time Sally was working on Maddy and managed to get her to squirt.

By the time we were finished, the fucking bed was soaked and we were all covered in our juices.

I got on my back and Maddy mounted me and we started rubbing our pussies together and soon we were both moaning and having orgasms.

Jesse was eating Sally and was obviously doing a good job because Sally was moaning and gyrating her body as Jesse had her tongue deep into Sally's cunt.

After quite a long time the four of us were exhausted and needed a rest.

The four of were now resting naked in my bed. Then I said, "Well ladies, did you enjoy yourselves?"

Jesse replied, " Oh God, you guys are unbelievable. I hope we can continue when we get home."

"Listen Jesse, we can but not when your father is home, understand?"

"Yes mom."

Then Sally said, "The same goes for you Maddy."

Then Maddy said, "When our dad's aren't around can we all get together?"

I replied, "I don't see why not."

Then I reminded them that we had the whole next day to ourselves. They giggled, smiled and Jesse said, "Can we all sleep together tonight?"

Sally and I just told them that it would be fine.

Suddenly Sally said, "I just remembered, my husband and your husband Dee are going on a business trip in two weeks. They will be gone for four days."

The girls screamed in excitement, "Does that mean we can all fuck each other when they are away?"

I laughed and told them that was a good possibility.

To be cont'd.