Family Fun and Games

Story Info
Extended family vacation leads to erotic incestuous sex.
2.7k words
4.51
20.7k
36
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing-up, Amy was a good looking tomboy who preferred jeans or shorts and tee shirts to dresses; sweat and mud to makeup. She was highly athletic, intelligent, and creative and, therefore, she excelled at everything she tried. Aside from a round, shapely butt she was a late bloomer who didn't truly start developing breasts until about 10th grade. Time proved kind to Amy, however as she boasted firm, perky 32B cups capped with thimble sized nipples her senior year.

Unbeknownst to her, Amy was then and is now, beautiful inside and out. She is even more stunning now and, thanks to motherhood, I'd estimate her bra size has increased to about 34C or D. How do I know all this, you may wonder? Because Amy is my kid sister, now nearly 50 to my late 50s.

Amy and I were always extremely close growing-up despite the 8 year age difference between us. I'm guessing that is perhaps largely due to me being both a brother and surrogate father figure after our father abandoned us when we were young. I helped her buy and get fitted for school dance and prom dresses when our mother was working. I helped get her to and from college. And, as circumstances played-out, I was even Amy's choice to explore her growing sexuality as she gave her first ever blowjob and virginity to me. We shared many erotic intimacies over the years until she began dating her future husband, Don.

Amy was widowed over a decade ago but has done a fabulous job raising their three amazing children: Crystal (21), and fraternal twins, Beth and Donny Jr, aka "DJ" (19). DJ is a strikingly handsome, athletic, 5' 10", dirty blonde with a blend of his parents' features. Crystal and Beth are spitting images of their beautiful mother (in terms of personality and appearance)! Like their momma, all three kids are very competitive, creative, caring, and compassionate.

Aside from FaceTime, I had not seen Amy, Crystal, Beth, or DJ for a little over two years due to Amy's job which had rewarded her great performance with a rather coveted overseas managerial assignment. Having invested her salary and inheritance well, Amy followed in my footsteps by retiring early. Shortly after retiring, she and the kids spent three weeks vacationing with me in Virginia.

Our reunion was glorious with much smiling, laughing, hugging, and kissing! I've always loved how affectionate my whole family is. That said, I was soon to discover whole new heights of that affection this summer!

We did the standard short trips to Virginia Beach, Washington DC, and Busch Gardens, but most of our time was spent enjoying the solitude and privacy of my large secluded backyard pool and patio.

It took me a few days to get accustomed to Amy and her shapely daughters walking about braless in long, oversized v-neck tee shirts or tank deep scooped neck tank tops with large arm holes. To say the least, I got many glimpses of prominent nipples poking through thin fabric, bountiful bouncing cleavage, and side boobs. When not in night clothes, everyone was usually in swimwear. I found myself walking around with a permanent hard-on and I noticed my young nephew was the same.

It was both beautiful and often arousing to see the perpetual teasing, tormenting, poking, wrestling, and tickling as my sexy little sister and her children made the most of their vacation playing and competing with each other. I'm also happy to say, I occasionally found myself caught in the middle of their friendly frolicking.

One such example occurred after we all went swimming one morning and then decided to all squeeze into my hot tub. My sweet 19 year old niece, Beth was sitting on my lap trying to tell me a story when her siblings, Crystal and DJ, who were sitting on either side of us, got into a fierce tickle war with her.

Beth's giggling and jumping had her squirming hard against my already rigid cock. I slipped one hand underneath Beth's ass to lift up on her ass and shield myself from injury, but her wiggling inadvertently caused my finger to plunge past the edge of her tiny bikini bottom and right into her tender pussy. Her pussy clamped tightly onto my finger as her squirming continued.

It was definitely not intentional but I interpreted her clamping as a sign to continue so I took full advantage of the fortuitous situation to begin frigging her beautiful engorged clit in earnest. Her sweet face reddened and her body writhed for several minutes while her siblings relentlessly continued their attack. I suspect Beth's siblings simply assumed Beth had just laughed so long and so hard that she nearly passed out prompting them to finally turn their tickling towards their mother. I, on the other hand, am reasonably certain Beth actually had a massive orgasm based on the small kiss she placed on my neck and the loving squeeze she briefly gave my throbbing cock.

Shortly afterwards, Amy and Crystal had plans for a mother-daughter lunch and shopping date. I likewise had plans for an extended business lunch to consult with a friend for a possible new writing project. DJ and Beth were going to stay home to swim and tan until the rest of us came back in time to change and go out for dinner around 6pm.

Imagine my surprise when my meeting ended earlier than planned and I arrived home about 2pm to an empty patio. I walked into the kitchen to find Beth and DJ making out and fondling each other's naked bodies. They then began fucking furiously on the floor of my breakfast nook. I was shocked but admittedly, also highly turned on, especially having just fingered Beth to a beautiful orgasm in my hot tub some two hours earlier!

They obviously did not hear me enter. DJ was on the bottom and Beth was on top, bent forward with her perky full breasts swaying above his face. DJ had his eyes shut but his lips were clamped firmly on one of Beth's enormous nipples. As their bodies lovingly slammed against each other their panting and moans filled the air.

I attempted to quietly retreat back out to the patio when Beth, who was facing me, looked-up and saw me. I froze for a moment trying to contemplate what to say. Beth just continued actively humping her twin brother as she smiled and said seductively, "Hello, uncle! Care to join us?"

Before I could respond, DJ opened his eyes and said with a grunt, "Yeah! She's worked-up enough for both of us! Slide down here and let her show you how good she can suck!"

Beth cooed, "Oh yes, uncle! Let me suck your big hard cock! I owe you for the hot tub!"

Seeing how much Beth resembled Amy when she was young instantly made my cock stir and my inhibitions melt. So, without a word, I shucked my clothes, knelt down before Beth, and lovingly sunk my hard, thick cock into her sweet sexy mouth!

"Mmff! Mmff! Mmff!" Amy purred as she slurped vigorously on my shaft.

DJ continued pumping his sister a few moments before he said, "Beth likes when I fuck her ass, uncle. You should help me tag team her!"

Beth stopped sucking and cried out, "Oh yes! Fuck me up the ass while my brother fucks my pussy! I've always wanted to feel two hard cocks stuffed inside me! Fuck me, uncle!"

With my shaft well lubricated from Beth's saliva, I moved in behind her, drooled spit onto her sphincter, and then slowly eased the fat head of my bulbous cock into her pretty puckered asshole.

Beth squeaked and squealed as her uncle and brother fucked her together! Within minutes, Beth began to shake and shudder before erupting into a loud, powerful orgasm!

DJ soon followed suit and he bucked wildly as he emptied his young balls into his twin sister. He remained in place for a bit longer before he shimmied out from underneath Beth to kneel before her permitting her to suck his cock clean. To say the least, this was an incredibly arousing sight!

I continued to pump Beth's beautiful tight ass hard until she begged, "Umpf! Slide your big cock into my cunt, uncle!"

I happily obliged my beautiful niece and withdrew from her ass to slide into her sopping wet pussy. I went easy at first until I knew she could take it and then I began increasing my pressure and pace. Beth bucked and shuddered as I fucked her cute cunt hard and fast with my cock while plugging her ass with my well lubricated thumb. As her trembling increased I knew she was nearing another juicy climax!

Beth cried out, "Umpf! Umpf! Oh, yes! I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm CUMMING!"

I pumped Beth hard and fast as she continued to writhe and twist in pleasure. This soon made my balls tighten so I grunted, "Mmm! I'm going to cum soon, Beth! You're going to make me cum soon, baby!"

Beth moaned with passion and approval before she said breathlessly, "Yes! Cum in my mouth! I want to taste you! Let me taste you!"

I pulled my cock from Beth's petite pussy and began stroking it hard and fast as Beth whipped around, thrust her tongue out, and dove towards my throbbing cock. She dutifully held her small mouth open as I stroked a series of powerful eruptions across her tongue! I grabbed the back of her tiny head and pulled her hard to me to thrust my cock deep into her throat to catch the remainder of my cum blasts!

We all panted and smiled with great joy as we caught our breath. I encouraged us to gather up our clothes and head to the outside shower to clean-up before Amy and Crystal returned. In the shower we kissed and rubbed each other as I asked, "So, how long have you two been... ah... enjoying extracurricular entertainment, shall we say?"

Beth mentioned she inadvertently walked in on DJ masturbating one day and things just slowly progressed from there.

DJ smiled recounting the first time his sister gave him a blowjob.

After dinner and some more pool playtime with the rest of the family, Amy, Crystal, and I enjoyed a few adult beverages around my bar while DJ and Beth played a fierce card game on the patio. After several hands, they decided to go inside to have a snack and play video games on my large screen tv.

Shortly thereafter, Amy, Crystal and I decided to take a new round of drinks with us as we slipped into the hot tub together. None of us were drunk, but we were quite happy, as they say.

Amy and Crystal were sporting their new matching, very skimpy bikinis that showcased their ample breasts and barely contained their enormous erect nipples. I tried not to stare but I could not tear my eyes off them and was fully erect in no time. They giggled as they teased me about obviously approving of their new purchases.

I smiled and blushed slightly as I affirmed, "I do indeed! You both look incredible and more like sisters than mother and daughter."

Amy leaned in to whisper that she loved me as she playfully tongued my ear. I couldn't help it but her tongue tickled so I let out a small giggle.

Unable to hear what her mother said, Crystal incorrectly assumed we were talking about her and said in a playful, pouty voice, "What? I know she's talking about me! Tell me what mom said!"

I assured Crystal her mom had not and that she simply said something that caught me off guard and made me giggle.

Crystal didn't buy it and insisted I tell her what her mother had said.

Always one for comedy, I figured I'd go for the laugh knowing full well it'd probably end in a slap as I said, "Are you SURE you want to know?"

Amy giggled understanding where my humor was leading as Crystal insistently said, " Yes! Tell me!"

I shrugged as I smiled and told Beth I would but explained she'd have to come closer so I could whisper to her.

After Beth cuddled-up close, I cupped her face and tongued her ear as I whispered, "I love you!"

Beth jumped and giggled a moment before her little face lit-up and said, "Oh really? Hmm, well you tell my mom I said this..." Crystal then tongued my ear and then nibbled on it before kissing my neck.

My face beamed but before I had a chance to say a word, Amy elbowed me in the ribs and demanded to know what her daughter had said!

So I reversed the process by mimicking what Crystal had done to me to her mother, Amy.

This went back and forth a few more times with increasingly more amorous exchanges. I suspected the slapping would commence any time now but instead found myself passionately making out with both my sister and my niece. Kissing and hugging escalated to touching and groping. I soon had each of their beautiful full breasts in my hands as they alternated thrusting their tongues into my mouth.

Amy then said in a low, sultry, throaty voice, "Use your talented fingers on us! Finger our pussies and make us cum!"

Crystal heard and begged, "Oh, yes! Please, uncle, make us cum! We've both seen your hard cock as you stared shamelessly at our pretty titties!"

I told them to strip and snuggle in close before eagerly thrusting my fingers inside their pussies.

Amy and Crystal kissed my mouth, neck, and ears as they reached across me to lovingly fondle each other's full breasts.

After a few moments I told Amy and Crystal to stand so their pussies would be above the water. I stood before them and continued to finger them furiously as I stooped to alternately kiss and suckle their enormous, sensitive nipples. Their bodies began to tremble and writhe. Within moments, I helped both beautiful relatives erupting in a series of exquisite incestuous orgasms!

I had no fear of DJ or Beth seeing our tryst since the covered gazebo above the hot tub sheltered their sight lines but I was a bit concerned about them hearing us a few times.

Following their simultaneous orgasms, Amy bent to suck my cock fully into her mouth. It had been many years but it felt amazing to once again have my little sister's lips wrapped tightly around my cock. Not wanting to be left out, Crystal soon bent down to join her mother in blowing me. Crystal's mouth felt equally wonderful!

I directed both women to bend over the side of the hot tub and stand side by side. I then slid in behind to guide my cock deep into my sister Amy for several thrusts before pulling out and plunging into Crystal! I alternated fucking my sister and niece hard and fast as they fondled their own breasts and passionately kissed each other! While fucking one, I feverishly fingered the other!

Amy and Crystal lurched and bucked to more orgasms just as I felt my balls once again to boil. I was thrust deep inside my sexy little sister when I whispered hoarsely, "Uhng! I'm going to join you! I'm going to cum!"

Amy and Crystal cheered and urged me in near perfect unison to cum on their faces!

They spun around and sat on the hot tub benches directly before me as I stroked my cock exuberantly. After a more few pumps I groaned, "I'm cumming! Uhng! Uhng! Uhng!"

Amy and Crystal held their mouths open wide with their tongues thrust far out as my powerful eruptions exploded towards their beautiful faces. I tried my best to steer my jets evenly between them. After several blasts, Amy longed to completely deep throat me! She kept my cock bottomed out in the back of her loving throat until she completely emptied my heavy balls!

As I gasped to catch my breath, mother and daughter lustfully devoured my cum from each other's face before locking into a long, deep, passionate kiss! I longed for more but discretion prevailed so I suggested we clean-up and get dressed before getting caught by DJ and Beth.

Beth hugged me tightly and whispered that she loved me in between numerous loving kisses.

Amy did the same but whispered, "Mmm, I've missed you! I'll sneak in to see you in your room after the kids go to sleep!"