Family Fun and Games 02

Story Info
Family visit heats-up with more incestuous adventures.
1.8k words
4.56
8.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you may recall, I'm a semi-retired man in his later 50s with a beard and a dad bod. I've always had a vivid imagination and what many might call, an overactive libido. What can I say? I love people and I love making love! This has actually increased the last few years when a very dear, and incredibly sexy mature retired pharmacist friend of mine began giving me her special sexual stimulation supplements.

Much like me, when my little sister, Amy, turned 18, she too began enjoying a heightened sense of sexuality. Amy chose me to receive her first ever blowjob and soon thereafter also selected me to take her virginity. We were always close to start with but grew even closer afterwards. Indeed, Amy and I shared many intimacies over the years until she began dating her future husband.

Amy was widowed over a decade ago but has done a fabulous job raising their three amazing children: Crystal (21), and fraternal twins, Beth and Donny Jr, aka "DJ" (19). DJ is a strikingly handsome, athletic, 5' 10", dirty blonde with a blend of his parents' features. Crystal and Beth are spitting images of their beautiful mother (in terms of personality and appearance)! Like their beautiful momma, all three kids are very competitive, creative, caring, and compassionate.

Our intimacies recently resumed when Amy and her grown children came to visit me for several weeks after she returned from a two year work assignment overseas. I soon learned my nieces and nephew have grown to have equally powerful sexual appetites when I accidentally walked-in on my 19-year old twin niece and nephew, Ann and DJ, fucking on the floor of my kitchen. This led to me joining them for an incredible, incestuous threesome!

That same evening, I also experienced a serendipitous sexual surprise involving my sexy little sister, Amy, and her equally sexy 21-year old daughter, Crystal in my hot tub! The girls effectively seduced me which culminated in all of us enjoying powerful orgasms!

After everyone went to bed I half expected my sister to sneak into my room to give me a blow job. I was propped-up in bed reading Literotica stories while occasionally giving my thick cock light strokes when I heard a soft knock on my bedroom door. I cheerfully said, "Come in." As I looked-up I was surprised to discover it was not my little sister, Amy, but rather, my youngest niece, Beth.

"Hello, Beth. Are you okay, baby?" I asked as I set my tablet down on my nightstand face down.

Beth replied, "Yeah, pretty much. Sorry if I woke you, I was just wondering if you had any extra pillows?"

"You didn't wake me, honey, I was just lying here reading. And even if I had been, you ought to know by now you can come to me anytime because I love you. Come here and give your uncle some love and then I'll find you some more pillows." I said trying to reassure her.

Beth told me thanks as she crossed the room to give me a warm hug and big kiss. I caught her eyes glimpse at my erect cock tenting up beneath my sheet as a soft smile came across her sweet face.

As I stood up I inadvertently knocked my tablet off the nightstand causing it to land screen side up. Beth stooped to fetch it and I saw her eyebrows raise and her smile broaden as she looked at the screen. Her handling of the tablet apparently hit the back button from the story I had been reading returning it to the menu page.

"Hmm, family incest, huh? Oh uncle!" Beth playfully cooed. "And here I thought that big bulge in your sheets was just you being happy to see your little niece!" Beth said with a giggle.

I assured her I was always happy to see her, especially after seeing her naked while fucking her brother earlier and then joining in with them. I gave her another kiss and big squeeze, causing her full breasts to smash against my chest before saying, "Come on, kiddo, let's get you some more pillows."

My master bedroom suite was off the kitchen whereas the other four bedrooms were on the opposite end of the house. We walked past the room Beth was using to reach the large omen closet at the end of the hall. I quietly opened the closet and fetched two more pillows and quietly closed it again so as not to wake Beth's siblings or mom.

As we turned to head back towards Beth's room, Beth suddenly paused and in the dim light I saw her tiny mouth gape open. The door to her mother's room was ajar nearly a foot and there were the unmistakable sounds of intimate pleasure wafting softly through the still, night air.

Beth and I crept to the opening and saw my baby sister, Amy on her knees giving her son, DJ a fabulous blowjob! Almost instinctively Beth slid one small hand into her panties as she watched her twin brother affectionately face fucking their mother. Beth had used her other arm to hold me back slightly so her mother and brother would not see me peering at them through the open door.

As we watched, Amy sucked her som until he filled her mouth with his cum. She then leapt onto the bed onto her back and spread her legs wide open as she lovingly commanded DJ to climb up and fuck her!

Beth slid her hand from my chest down to the bulge in my shorts and actively squeezed my cock through the fabric as her other hand continued to play with her pussy.

Fearing we might be discovered, I steered Beth back to her room and led her inside before ever so softly closing the door. I crossed the room, drew back the covers on Beth's bed and placed the two new pillows onto it. As I turned to walk back towards the door, my beautiful niece dropped to her knees before me. Beth then yanked my shorts to the floor and sunk my thick, mature cock deep into her young mouth.

I reached downward and pulled Beth's oversized nightshirt over her head, exposing her perky, full 32C or D breasts and puffy, thick nipples. I bent forward to cup Beth's tits and massage her erect nipples as she bobbed lovingly up and down on my hard cock.

After several moments, I stood back up and ran my fingers through Beth's hair, cupping the back of her petite head to help force my cock deeper into her throat. It was both loving and erotic to have my 19 year old niece passionately deep throating me!

After a few more moments I moved Beth to the bed. With her young head hanging over the edge, I once again drove my throbbing, thick cock deep into her throat as I leaned forward to passionately finger her pussy and manipulate her clit. Beth moaned with pleasure as she gagged and gurgled while my shaft pumped in and out of her young throat.

Beth's nubile body began to writhe and wriggle as I lovingly helped her achieve a powerful orgasm. I increased the pace and force of my thrusts as I felt my own pleasure rise.

I grunted in a hushed voice, "Oh, sweet niece, you are going to make me cum!"

Beth murmured her affirmation as she enthusiastically continued gulping and gagging on my mature cock.

The pleasure overpowered me and I soon felt the cum boil-up in my balls! "Uhng! Ohhh, I'm cumming, baby girl! I'm cumming! Uhng! Uhng! Uhng!" I growled as spurt after spurt erupted deep into my young niece's velvety throat!

Beth gulped and gasped as she valiantly worked to choke down my copious load of cum!

I bent over fully and sucked her sopping wet pussy into my mouth as I darted my tongue in and around it. I then climbed up onto the bed, rolled Beth onto her young back, and raised her legs high and wide as I mounted her. In a slow, single thrust, I drove my still swollen cock insider her. Beth felt so tight and warm and wet!

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Beth panted joyfully as I thrust in and out of her! Her sexy, petite, toned body undulated beneath me as I rhythmically rammed her with long, full thrusts!

Beth's full breasts bounced and my heavy balls slapped against her firm young ass each time I bottomed out inside her. I lunged forward to cup one of Beth's big tits with one hand while I sucked the other into my bearded mouth.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Beth moaned more zealously as I alternated suckling her breasts. Like her beautiful mother, Beth had sensitive nipples and she seemed to really like it when I lightly nibbled on them and gently pulled them high above her perky breasts with my tightly clenched lips.

I then pulled off Beth and rolled onto my back. I ordered my sweet, sexy niece to then straddle me facing my feet. As she eagerly slid herself back onto my loving cock, I urged Beth to lean back against me. From this position, I reached around to use one hand to playfully pinch and pull her nipples while I used the other to actively rub her engorged clit.

As Beth bounced up and down on my cock she shuddered to several more climaxes. Her tender, tight pussy felt so wonderful enveloping my thick cock!

We continued bucking, bumping, and bouncing for many more glorious minutes. Beth's whimpers and passionate moans meshed with my grunts and groans. Beth shuddered and shook to another small orgasm.

"Mfph! Mfph! Oh, I'm going to cum again, Beth!" I said as I continued pumping hard underneath her petite body!

Beth cried, "Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Yes! Cum in me uncle! Cum in me!"

That did it and I soon began blasting inside my nubile niece! I grunted and panted hard as I pumped load after load into her sensational pussy!

"Oh, uncle!" Beth purred dreamily! "I love my brother's hard cock but yours is even better! It's not just that you're bigger and thicker...Mmm! It's how you use it to tease and please me!" Beth glowingly continued.

After a few moments Beth climbed down off me, turned around and slowly lowered her petite, gorgeous face to my crotch. Beth then lovingly licked my thighs, balls, and cock completely clean. "I love you and sure am glad you let us come! And I'm really glad I worked up the courage to ask you for more pillows after I masturbated myself while thinking about you!" Beth said softly but emphatically.

I told Beth, "I love you too, sweetheart! And I'm very glad you came too! In fact, I'm hoping we can cum a lot more before you leave!" I replied.