Family Fun in Kernow*

Story Info
A family get together to introduce Annie to the fold.
16.9k words
4.44
13.5k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers

Reading notes: I have gone back to the 1950s for this story and I've imbued some of the characters with opinions that were common amongst many middle-class people of that era. They do not conform to modern day attitudes and opinions of the majority of people today, and include sexist and class distinction views. Incest is also very prevalent in the plot, so if that doesn't float your boat, read no further. Having said that, all sexual activity described is carried out consensually and between adults aged eighteen or older. I do hope my loyal band of followers enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Please consider using the star system to rate my tale, and leave a comment on what you thought of it. All writers thrive on feedback.

*FYI: Kernow is a real place. It is Cornwall in the Cornish language.

A SATURDAY MORNING (EARLY)

"Jolyon! Rick! Hurry up you two slowcoaches! Annie is downstairs already, and you know Father doesn't like to be kept waiting. We're expected at Kerryn Cottage for our special high tea, and Aunt Fannie and Uncle Quentyn will be annoyed if we're late!"

Mrs. Pevensey rolled her eyes at her youngest daughter. She looked around and tutted impatiently.

"Oh no!" she sighed. "Now Father's disappeared. Did you see where he went, Annie?"

"I think he said he was going to give cook a caning before we left," Annie replied with a grin. "His breakfast egg was overcooked and his toast soldiers were soggy. Father is such a stickler for order. I love him and his manly ways."

"Yes, my dear, Father is a wonderful man," replied Gloria Pevensey, feeling the cum that her husband had left in her cunt earlier that morning dribble down her thighs. Hugh Pevensey had such a lovely cock, and he put it to good use frequently every day.

"Where are those boys?" Mrs. Pensiver muttered. "Go and chivvy them up, Annie, will you dear? It's your big day and we don't want anybody in the family to spoil the occasion by being late."

"Yes, Mummy," replied Annie, rushing up the stairs, her cotton frock billowing out as she made her way quickly to her brothers' bedroom.

Annie walked into the bedroom that her two brothers shared to find Rick on his knees sucking Jolyon's cock. She felt a strange sensation in the pit of her stomach, and wondered when she'd be allowed to pleasure her big brother in a similar manner.

"Do buck up, Jol.," she said. "Mummy is ready and Father will be annoyed if we're late leaving for Kerryn Cottage."

"Almost there, Annie," muttered Jolyon, gripping his younger brother's head and beginning to skull fuck him. "Aahhh! Here it comes!"

Annie watched in fascination as Rick started to swallow Jolyon's cum. He successfully completed his task and released Jolyon's rapidly shrinking cock. As Jolyon tucked his cock back into his trousers, Rick got to his feet.

"Thanks, Jol." he grinned, "I need all the cock sucking practice I can get. Father's taking me to his club next week. There's going to be an auction of sissy bois. Father's very confident that I'll get myself a really strict Master."

Jolyon smiled and patted his younger brother on the head.

"Of course you will," he confirmed. "I'm coming to the auction too. At our last club members' get together, Father told the chaps that you had come of age now, and that you have been well trained as a sissy cock sucker. But what really got them interested was when Father told them that you'd never been fucked. A virgin sissy boi is much sought after."

As the three Pevensey offspring made their way downstairs, Annie took her elder brother's hand.

"Jol., do you think Father would ever consider taking me to his club and offering me in an auction?" she asked.

Jolyon squeezed Annie's hand gently.

"No, you silly goose," he teased. "Father's club is for men who like men."

"But you and Father both belong, and..."

"Not now, Annie," said Jolyon firmly as they all reached the bottom of the stairs. "Gosh, Mummy, you look terrific! Are those silk stockings you're wearing?"

Mrs. Pevensey blushed and dropped a deep curtsey.

"Why thank you, kind Sir," she replied. "Of course they're silk. Father insists on it and it isn't everyday that a mother gets to help her youngest daughter become a real woman. Father said that we all have to make a special effort for Annie's big day."

"Indeed I did," replied Hugh Pevensey, emerging into the hallway from the door that led to the servant's quarters. "How splendid you all look. Are we ready? The car's outside. Jolyon? Inspection, please, and then we're off."

Gloria, Rick and Annie lined up, and Jolyon stood in front of them, looking at each one critically.

"Gloves, Mummy?" he asked, and Mrs. Pevensey took a pair out of her handbag and pulled them on.

"That's better," said Jolyon approvingly. "Turn round please. I want to check the seams on your stockings."

The seams were perfectly aligned, and Jolyonn gave his approval, patting his mother's bottom before turning his attention to Rick.

"Pull your socks up, Rick," he said sternly. "Your sissy boi outfit is acceptable, but your tie is crooked, and your socks wrinkled."

Rick straightened his tie, checked that his shirt was tucked in perfectly to his grey shorts and pulled his knee high socks up. He had a pair of sissy boi sandals on his feet that Florrie, the scullery maid had polished for him.

"Much better," smiled Jolyon. "Aunt Fannie and Uncle Quentyn will be most impressed. You look very pretty, Rick."

"Thank you, Jol," said Rick proudly.

"And now, Annie," smiled Julian. "My little sister who is going to become a real woman today. Lift your skirt, Annie. Let me see your panties."

Annie did as she was told. Jolyon nodded approvingly.

"Clean, crisp and nice and tight," he muttered. "And they match your ankle socks too. That daisy pattern is very attractive."

"Mummy had cook show me how to crochet," Annie said, blushing a deep red. "Cook did my socks, but I put the daisy on my gusset. Do you like it?"

"It's lovely," smiled Jolyon, and Father added,

"And very appropriate too, Annie. Today, you'll be opened up like a flower welcoming the sun!"

Annie blushed an even deeper red.

"Oh Father," she said softly, "I hope I won't disappoint."

"Of course you won't," her father reassured her. "You're a Pevensey. This family doesn't do disappointment. Does it, Mummy?"

"No darling, it doesn't," smiled Gloria, squeezing her thighs together as she remembered the beautiful deep fucking her strong, dominant husband had given her a few hours previously.

"All done?" Father asked.

"All present and correct, Father," said Jolyon, saluting smartly.

"Good man!" replied the head of the household. "Well, let's not waste another minute. Outside everybody. The car's ready to take us to Kerryn!"

They all trooped outside to the car, a classic Bentley roadster in beautiful racing green. Mr. Pevensey was very proud of 'the old girl' as he described the car. The boot was open and the soft top folded down to allow the family to enjoy the beautiful sunshine as they drove.

"All aboard!" Father instructed, "ah! Here comes cook with our picnic hamper. Put it in the boot, cook. We're all set!"

Annie got into the back seat first, followed by Jolyon, and Rick squeezed in beside his older brother. Father opened the front passenger door for Mummy and she got in graciously, lifting her skirt as she sat down so that her naked buttocks could feel the soft warm leather seat. She smiled up at her husband.

"Perfect, my darling," she breathed, and Mr. Pevensey winked at her. His wife would be nicely wet and ready for another fucking by the time they arrived.

"Shan't be two ticks!" he smiled at his family, as he went to have a final word with cook.

"I've told Hodges that when he's finished clearing out the ditches in the lower meadow that he can come up to the house and you'll look after him cook," Mr. Pevensey instructed. As a gentleman farmer, Hugh Pevensey enjoyed the prestige of living in the countryside, and chairing the Parish Council whilst holding down a very important job in the Civil Service. He didn't bother with the day-to-day running of the farm. He left that to his employees.

"Don't indulge him too much, and if your cunt and your arse are too sore after the cropping I gave you earlier, just suck him off. We'll be back late on Sunday afternoon. I'll expect everything in place on our return," he continued giving cook her instructions.

"Very good, Sir," replied cook, adding, "I'm terribly sorry about your egg and soldiers this morning, Sir."

"It's forgotten," smiled Mr. Pevensey. "You took your punishment well. Oh, that reminds me. Your cunt looked decidedly stubbly this morning. Make sure you're shaved smooth by the time we get back. You know your Mistress detests stubbly cunts! And check on Florrie's cunt too. I swear I've never seen a hairier cunt in my life!"

"Very good, Sir," replied cook, dropping a curtsey. "Enjoy yourselves this weekend."

Mr. Pevensey vaulted over the door into the driver's seat and pulled on his leather driving gloves. He looked at his wife, whose nostrils had flared at the sight and scent of his gloves, and winked at her.

"Later!" he promised in a whisper, and Gloria squirmed in anticipation.

"All set?" Father asked as he pressed the starter and the powerful engine roared into life. "We're off! Kerryn, here we come!"

In 1950s post war Britain, there were very few private cars on the road, and the Pevensey family made good time. The powerful car ate up the miles, and to pass the time, the three youngsters in the back seat played 'I spy with my little eye' as they journeyed towards Kernow.

Annie loved playing this game, and she even got a very difficult poser that Jolyon put to her very quickly indeed.

"I spy with my little eye something beginning with S. O. T." chanted Jolyon.

Annie looked around as they drove down a narrow, sun kissed country lane.

"I know!" she squealed with a giggle. "Scruffy Old Tramp!" she yelled triumphantly, pointing at a bent, shuffling figure walking towards them down the lane.

"Well actually it's Smelly Old Tramp," smiled Jolyon, "but he is awfully scruffy, isn't he. Yes, you can have that Annie. It's your turn now."

Mummy turned round in her seat and smiled at her children.

"Don't worry, darlings," she said. "Now that Britain has come to its senses and kicked out that dreadful Mr. Atlee and his Socialist Labour government that they elected after the war, Mr. Macmillan who has just taken over from Mr. Eden will soon have the country back on its feet, and living good Conservative lives. He'll get rid of unsavoury characters like that dreadful tramp, and throw out the tinkers, gypsies and those dreadful untrustworthy foreigners too. Won't they, Father?"

"Indeed he will," replied Mr. Pevensey. "He's started to sort out the Civil Service already. I'm staying where I am, as Secretary to the Cabinet, but many of my less efficient colleagues are either being sacked or moved on to positions of less importance. That's how I managed to get a junior secretary's job for Jolyon."

"You're a very important man, aren't you, Father?" asked Jolyon loyally. "Miss Taylor in my department says it's men like you who really run the country."

"Yes, I suppose I am important," smiled Mr. Pevensey, "and Mr. Macmillan, or Super Mac as we higher up Civil Servants call him, is relying on me more and more."

"Why is that, Father?" asked Annie.

"Well, my dear, not all families are as loving and as close as we are," replied Father. "The Prime Minister has a lot on his plate these days. Mrs. Macmillan isn't at all like Mummy. She is married to her husband, but she's fucking a different man."

"But Father, you have always told us that you and Mummy fuck other people too," said Annie in a puzzled voice.

"That's different, Annie darling," smiled Mummy. "Father fucks me, and Aunt Fannie, and of course, when he's in work, he fucks Bunty, his secretary. Jolyon is secretary to Miss Taylor, who runs his department, and I'm reliably informed by Father that he's begun fucking her in work. You know Jolyon fucks me too. After today, he'll have his hands full, because you'll be needing regular fucking too! There are no secrets in our family. Father knows I fuck Uncle Quentyn and Aunt Fannie as well as your big brother. Sometimes we all get together and have a sexual orgy!"

"I see," said Annie slowly. "So Mrs. Macmillan doesn't fuck her husband, but she does fuck other men?"

"Not 'men' Annie," said Father. "Just Robert Boothby, who's a member of Mac's Cabinet. Mac is what we call a cuckold.The poor devil doesn't get to fuck anybody!"

Everybody laughed, and Jolyon, Rick and Annie all silently thanked their lucky stars that Father and Mummy had brought them up so well.

A few miles further down the road, Mr. Pevensey slowed the car down and drove into the picnic area that they always stopped at whenever they all went down to Kerryn Cottage.

"Time for some lunch, I think," he smiled. "All this talk about fucking has given me a big appetite!"

"Oh no!" sighed Mrs. Pevensey. "Here we are about to enjoy a lovely picnic and look! Our favourite picnic site has been taken over by some dreadful gypsy family."

"They all looked to where Mummy was pointing.

"Damned impertinence!" muttered Father. "I'll soon see them off! Hey! You there! Yes! You! I'm talking to you, you ignorant fellow! Come here at once!"

He got out of the car and stalked off towards the horse drawn caravan that had been drawn up alongside the grassy area of their favourite picnic spot.

Father began giving the man instructions to clear off. Jolyon looked at Rick.

"Buck up, Rick," he said. "Father will soon see this fellow off. Help me with the picnic hamper. Annie, get the rug from the boot and spread it out under our favourite chestnut tree as usual. You stay in the car, Mummy. That gypsy fellow might distress you if he gets too close. I bet he smells. Look at him! Father's giving him a good talking to. He and his dirty brood will soon be out of here!"

As they all watched, the gypsy hitched his horse between the shafts of the caravan and helped his wife up onto the driving seat. Tugging his forelock politely, he whipped up the horse, and they began to move away.

"And don't come back, you filthy swine!" shouted Father as they rounded the corner.

Meanwhile, Annie had spread the rug in the exact place Jolyon had pointed out. When Jolyon and Rick brought the hamper over, she took charge.

"You're like a good little housewife, Annie," Jolyon said, and Annie blushed with pride.

"Thank you, Jol.," she said. "Now you lie down on the rug. Oh good! Father and Mummy are coming. No, Rick! Don't finger the sandwiches like that! Oh, boys!" she tutted, snatching the packet of sandwiches from Rick and putting them neatly on a plate.

"There!" she said, looking crossly at her brother. "Sit down, for goodness sake, Rick! You're making the place look untidy!"

Rick did as he was told, and Father and Mummy joined the picnic. Father lay down next to Jolyon and Mummy knelt at his side.

"Do you need some relief before we start, dear?" Mummy asked, and Father grinned and nodded.

"Jolyon probably needs seeing to as well," he said, looking at his elder son. Jolyon nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes please, Father," he replied. "I think I could manage another cum before we eat."

Mummy quickly unzipped Father and Jolyon and took out their cocks.

"Rick, come over here," Mummy said sharply. "It's cock sucking time. Annie, stop fiddling with those plates. Pay attention! You'll be sucking cock later on this afternoon. Come and see how Rick and I pleasure Father and Jolyon."

Rick came over eagerly and knelt at Julian's side. Mummy shook her head.

"No, Rick. You pleasure Father. He wants to assess your cock sucking skills before he takes you to the auction next week. I'll see to Jolyon."

In no time at all, Father was banging his cock against Rick's tonsils whilst Mummy, having peeled back Jolyon's foreskin was gently massaging his shiny mushroom head with her lips and her tongue. Annie watched in fascination. Mummy was such an excellent cock sucker.

Father came first, filling Rick's mouth with his thick, tasty cum.

"Don't swallow," Father instructed him. "Mummy will want a lovely cum flavoured kiss after she's sucked Jolyon off. He's about to blow, by the looks of things."

Father was right. Jolyon shot his load into his mother's mouth, and Mrs. Pevensey swallowed every last drop before sucking any spare cum off Julian's cock. She wiped her mouth delicately and turned to her younger son.

"Come and give Mummy a kiss," she said and Rick shuffled over, his cheeks resembling those of a gerbil who has stuffed its mouth with food.

Mother and son kissed and Rick dribbled all of Father's cum into Mummy's mouth. She swallowed her second load and broke off the kiss.

Rick looked at Annie.

"Do you want a kiss Annie?" he asked hopefully.

"Don't be ridiculous, Rick," retorted his sister. "You know girls like me don't kiss sissy bois. And besides, I don't want second hand cum. I'm going to suck Father's cock later on, then Uncle Quentyn's and if Jolyon can manage another cum, I'm going to suck him off too."

"That's my girl," smiled Father. "Are you looking forward to becoming a woman, Annie?"

"Oh indeed I am, Father," breathed Annie fervently. "My pussy has been tingling all the way down here in the car."

"Last day for you to have a pussy, Annie, my darling," smiled Mummy. "Real women have cunts."

"And they don't wear panties," added Father. "Real women always have their cunts available."

"Www!" squealed Annie in delight. "Look at you and Jolyon, Father. I've made your cocks nice and hard again already. Hurry up, everybody. Let's eat our picnic and get back on the road as quickly as we can! I can't wait to get to Kerryn Cottage."

But it was more than an hour later that they all climbed into the car to resume their journey. Father had insisted that they wait for ten minutes or so to digest their picnic properly.

Rick had spent the time picking daisies, which he'd woven into a daisy chain and now wore around his neck like a necklace. Annie was busy loading Father and Jolyon's pipes with their favourite rough shag tobacco. Mummy watched everything, drawing heavily on the thin cigar which she habitually smoked after lunch. It was, as usual, in her elegant ivory cigar holder, and Rick felt his little boi clit twitch as Mummy exhaled her smoke down her nostrils. He approved of his mother's smoking. It always gave him a lovely feeling in the pit of his stomach.

"Very pretty, Rick," Mummy smiled. "You really are a very pretty little sissy boi."

"Thank you, Mummy," simpered Rick. "All this talk about Annie getting her first fuck is so exciting. When do you think I will be required to take it up the arse, Father?"

Father didn't reply for a while. Annie was lighting his pipe for him, and he concentrated on getting it going properly. When it was lit to his satisfaction, he winked at Annie and she moved off to light Jolyon's pipe for him.

"I doubt if you'll be fucked in the club next week," Father said thoughtfully to Rick. "But if I'm right, I think that Reggie Arbuthnott has got his eye on you. If he buys you, you'll have to get used to some seriously rough sex. And not just from Reggie either. They tell me his wife is insatiable. Lavinia Arbuthnott fucks anything with a pulse, if the rumour mill is to be believed!"

Annie began tidying the picnic things away, and her parents regarded her fondly.

"It only seems like yesterday that she popped out of me and I put her straight onto the breast," Gloria reminisced fondly. "And now look at her! Eighteen years old and about to be fucked into womanhood!"

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
497 Followers