Family Fun in Kernow*

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugh Pevensey smiled at his wife, sliding his hand up her skirt. Obediently, Gloria opened her legs to give her husband access. Two fingers slid into her cunt and she sighed contentedly.

"Can we get back on the road, please darling?" she begged. "It's still a good hour to Kerryn, and I am absolutely desperate for cock."

Hugh thumbed her clit and smiled his cruel smile as his wife squirmed under his digital assault.

"Get in the queue, my dear," he said softly. "Annie is the main focus of attention when we arrive. I'll claim my right as her father, then Quentyn and Jolyon are going to fuck her. If you're that desperate and can't wait for any of the men, I suppose you'll have to make do with your sister's strap-on cock! I mean, it won't be the first time Fannie's fucked you, will it?"

Gloria blushed.

"No dearest heart," she replied. "I love my big sister and her rubber cock, but nothing feels better than having you balls deep up my cunt. Or up my arse either," she added.

Hugh winked at his wife.

"Look at that," he said, nodding to where Jolyon and Annie were supervising Rick loading the hamper back into the boot of the Bentley. "You've done a marvellous job with our family, darling. Jolyon is learning to be very masterful. Annie is going to be a very much sought after wife one of these days, and Rick? Well I have high hopes for Rick. He's such a pretty little sissy boi. I'm only sorry I can't bend him over the bonnet of the car right now and fuck his brains out!"

"Oh my!" said Gloria breathlessly, "what a sight that would be! Will we ever get to see you fucking Rick, darling?"

"It all depends on the auction," her husband replied. "If we can sell Rick off, there might well be a celebration party at the club the following weekend. Wives will be permitted to attend, of course. These events usually end up in a terrific sexual orgy, with everyone fucking everyone else. We can but keep our fingers crossed that that's what will happen!"

Hugh Pevensey pulled his fingers out of his wife's cunt and smelled them before offering them to Gloria.

"Taste yourself," he teased, and Gloria sucked her husband's fingers avidly.

Hugh got to his feet, pulling Gloria up after him.

"Come on you lot!" he chivvied his family. "All aboard the old girl. Kerryn here we come!"

Just over an hour later, the Bentley breasted the long, steep hill, and everyone, breathed a sigh of relief as they looked down into the cove and saw the familiar sight of Kerryn Cottage, standing alone and facing the sea.

"Hurrah!" crowed Jolyon. "We've arrived! Look! There's Harry's rowing boat pulled up on the shingle, and there's Kerryn Island out in the bay! We had some splendid adventures there when we were children, didn't we?"

"And now, we're back at Kerryn, and you're not children any more," Mummy said, turning round to beam at her three offspring.

"Are you feeling alright Annie? It won't be long now, darling. You'll soon be a real woman!"

Annie smiled nervously.

"I'm fine, Mummy, thank you," she said bravely, conscious of the butterflies in her tummy and a tingling in her pussy.

"Soon, I'll be able to call my pussy by its proper name " she thought to herself. "I'll be a real woman, and I'll have a cunt!"

Father steered the car down the narrow winding road and drove into the parking space outside Kerryn Cottage. He turned off the engine, and the Pevensey family sat in the car and listened to the cry of the seagulls wheeling around overhead and the rhythmic crashing of the waves onto the shingle beach.

"Hello there!" came a familiar voice. "Are you going to stay in the car all day, or do you intend coming in at some point?"

The woman who had addressed them came up to the car. She looked as bohemian and as dishevelled as ever. Her long mane of copper coloured hair looked as if it hadn't seen a brush for weeks on end, and her bright red lipstick was smudged.

She wore a knee length dirndl dress with small puff sleeves and a billowy skirt. Her stockings were wrinkled, and one of them had a run starting at the knee and going all the way up under her skirt.

"Welcome, darlings!" she gushed, "you've made good time. We've been waiting impatiently for you for what seems like ages!"

"Aunt Fannie!" chorused Jolyon, Rick and Annie in unison.

"Here we are at last!" continued Jolyon. "Can we get out, Father? It's so good to be back at Kerryn!"

Father helped Mummy out of the car and Gloria embraced her sister warmly before kissing her full on the mouth.

"Darling Fannie, it's so good to see you," she said warmly when their kiss was broken. "I know what you've been up to! Your lipstick is smudged and you have delicious cock breath! How have you been? Where's Quentyn? Is he well?"

"Never better," said a low, gruff voice, and Quentyn bounded down the garden path, zipping up the flies on his trousers as he approached.

Quentyn and Hugh shook hands and then the three youngsters watched as Father kissed Aunt Fannie warmly just as Uncle Quentyn took Mummy in his arms and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

They all stood politely, waiting their turn. At last, Aunt Fanny kissed Jolyon, Rick and Annie, one after the other. Her lipstick was thoroughly ruined by the time she'd finished kissing Annie.

Uncle Quentyn shook Jolyon's hand warmly, before ruffling Rick's hair affectionately.

"You have grown into a very pretty sissy," he smiled. "Have you...?"

"No, Quentyn," said Father sharply. "He's still got his cherry, and that's the way he'll stay! Jolyon and I are taking him to our club on Wednesday. There's a sissy boi auction, and you know how valuable a virgin sissy will be?"

Uncle Quentyn looked quite disappointed, but he brightened up considerably when Rick informed him that although he wasn't available for fucking, Father and Jolyon had been working hard, training him to suck cock. His mouth would be available to Uncle Quentyn whenever he felt the need to blow a load.

"Well," said Aunt Fannie proudly, addressing "you just be careful what you wish for, young Rick! Your Uncle Quentyn has invented a compound that helps men recover quickly after they've cum. He's tested it on himself, of course, and I've never been fucked so often and for so long! He's made up a new batch of the pills especially for today. So, Hugh and Jolyon, I hope you're both in the mood for some prolonged fucking this afternoon?"

All five members of the Pevensey family looked at Uncle Quentyn in awe. They knew Aunt Fannie's husband was a famous inventor, but the news that he'd devised this product delighted them all. They were all so proud of Uncle Quentyn and his marvellous inventions.

Uncle Quentyn turned to Annie and smiled warmly at her.

"Annie " he said, taking his niece's two hands in one of his and kissing them gently. "Welcome, my lovely. How you've grown and developed! I can't wait to take my turn to help you into womanhood!"

Annie blushed and thanked her uncle graciously.

"Aunt Fannie, where's Harry?" Annie asked. All this talk about prolonged fucking and her entry into womanhood was making her nervous, and she just longed to chat with her cousin, who was a few months older than her, and who had, Annie supposed, already gone through the process of becoming a woman. She wanted Harry's assurance that everything would be alright.

"Oh, Harriet's being tiresome," scowled Aunt Fannie. "She simply refuses to be addressed by her proper name, and she was overheard in the Dog and Duck the other evening chatting up Demelza Trevithick. I don't mind her having lesbian tendencies. I have them myself. But I do wish Harriet would grow up and submit to the cock more often, like a normal woman!"

"Now, now, Fannie," chided Uncle Quentyn. "Harriet will grow out of this phase she's going through. There'll be lots of cock around this weekend! She won't be able to resist, you mark my words."

"I won't be able to resist what?" came a gruff voice, and Annie squealed with delight.

Her cousin Harriet, better known to Jolyon, Rick and Annie as Harry had appeared from around the beach cliff, and was approaching them all with a huge grin on her face. As usual, her tight, curly hair was cut short like Jolyon's and she wore a rather grubby white vest and tight boys shorts. Her feet were bare and she had the most healthy looking suntan. She was accompanied, as ever, by Tommy, her large, faithful mongrel dog.

She grinned at Jolyon and slapped him playfully on the back.

"Wotcher, Jol.," she said before turning to Rick and offering her hand.

"Hello Rick, old thing," she smiled. "You're looking very pretty."

Rick blushed.

"Hello, Harry," he muttered. "Long time, no see."

But Harry had already turned away and was embracing Annie warmly. She held her cousin at arm's length and looked at her fondly.

"My word, Annie," she said, "aren't you looking attractive? Are they going to make you a woman today?"

Annie nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, Harry," she replied. "I wanted to ask you about that. Does it hurt a lot?"

Gloria looked anxiously at her husband, whose face was creased into a frown.

"Now, now, Annie," he said, crossing to where his daughter stood, and taking her hand. "Mummy has been through this with you. There'll be a brief instant of discomfort as I open you up, but then you'll feel nothing but pleasure, I promise you."

Harry looked doubtful at this, but she didn't dare contradict her Uncle Hugh.

"Oh father, I'm sorry to be such a goose," Annie said, smiling up bravely at her concerned parent. She squealed as Tommy thrust his shaggy head up under her skirt, sniffing and licking for all he was worth.

"Tommy! Stop that," she cried. "Can we get it over with, please? Let's all go indoors. I'm longing to become a woman really!"

They all trooped indoors, and Aunt Fannie fussed around, directing Annie and her mother upstairs, to prepare for the big event, whilst Uncle Quentyn led everyone else into the large room at the back of the cottage.

"It's all set up," he announced proudly. "Fannie and I moved all the furniture around. There are chairs for Gloria, Fannie and Harriet, and a nice big comfy mattress for Annie. They'll be down in a minute, I dare say. I suppose we'd better get ready too, eh?"

Father took charge, as usual.

"Rick, get over there by the chairs," he began. "Sissy bois are not required. You may watch Annie being deflowered with Mummy, Aunt Fannie and Harriet."

At the sound of her full name being used, Harry gave a tut of disapproval. Hugh looked at her and smiled.

"I'm sorry, Harriet," he said kindly, "but only your father, Jolyon and I can do this. I'm sure you'll be able to join in when Annie's been seen to. Why don't you undress and whilst we're fucking Annie you can pleasure yourself with your fingers?"

"Thanks, Uncle," smiledHarry, pulling her vest over her head. The men smiled when they realised that under that garment, Harry had bound her tits down tight. She saw them looking and blushed.

"Boys don't have tits," she mumbled and Rick spoke up at once.

"I'd love to have a pair of tits," he confessed. "When Father bends Mummy over the kitchen sink and fucks her from behind, he always grabs her tits. If and when I get a Master and he fucks me, I have nothing up there for him to grab hold of!"

Uncle Quentyn whispered something to his brother-in-law and Hugh looked at him in amazement.

"Is that possible?" he asked, and Quentyn smiled and winked at him. He nodded at Aunt Fannie, who was undressing over by Jolyon. Hugh looked at where Quentyn was indicating.

Jolyon was down to his underpants by now and his cock was showing signs of coming to life. He was staring at his Aunt, who had stripped quickly and efficiently.

"Aunt Fannie!" he said dreamily, "your tits! They're magnificent!"

Hugh could only gape and agree. Fannie was Gloria's older sister by seven years. That made her forty seven, he calculated. Yet she had the body of a woman in her twenties. Her huge tits stood out proud and firm, without a hint of sag. Her nipples were thick and long, even before they received any attention. Hugh whistled in appreciation.

"You like?" Fannie said seductively. "My clever husband has invented a pill to keep my tits firm and attractive. He's also developed a cream that means my cunt is permanently smooth and hairless. Look!"

Fannie sat down on one of the chairs and opened her legs. Her plump pink lips were indeed completely smooth.

"Bloody hell, old boy!" spluttered Hugh, "you're a genius. Will that pill and cream work for Gloria?"

"Of course!" grinned Quentyn, pleased as Punch at the praise from his brother-in-law. "I've got a new batch of both ready for you all! And I've prepared something else too," he continued. "Another pill that will keep us hard all night. And one of the side effects is that when we cum, the quantity is very impressive every time!"

Hugh shook his head in amazement.

"You scientists," he said, "you come up with the most amazing inventions."

There was a knock on the door, and everyone fell silent. Aunt Fannie quickly checked out the three cocks that were on display. They all showed signs of life, but not one of them was fully hard by any means. Fannie clicked her fingers at her daughter.

"Harriet! See to Uncle Hugh immediately!" She opened the door and Gloria stood there, as naked as everyone else.

"Cock sucking!" she informed her sister. "See to Quentyn, will you?"

Gloria came into the room and went to kneel in front of Quentyn. Harriet was already sucking Hugh's cock enthusiastically. Fannie whispered something to Annie, and then closed the door. She went onto her knees in front of Jolyon, and took his semi hard cock into her mouth. Jolyn groaned with pleasure.

"Don't you dare cum!" Father warned him. "Save your load for your sister!"

"Yes, Father, of course," said Jolyon hoarsely. He doubted he'd last long at this rate. Aunt Fannie was a wonderful cock sucker. Reluctantly, he pulled out of her mouth, smiling apologetically. Aunt Fannie winked up at him.

"I understand," she whispered, "but I'll want that cock in all of my holes later on!"

"That's a deal!" grinned Jolyon who, since he'd started fucking Miss Taylor at work, had got a 'thing' about the older woman. Aunt Fannie looked as if she'd be a terrific fuck, and her reference to 'all of her holes' filled Jolyon with delight. He loved anal.

Aunt Fannie waited patiently as first Gloria and finally Harriet ceased their cock sucking. All three men now sported magnificently hard cocks. Gloria led Harriet back to their seats, and Aunt Fannie went to the door again.She opened it wide and said softly,

"Come in, Annie. Womanhood awaits you."

She stood aside as Annie entered the room. Father looked proudly at his only daughter. Jolyon gulped at the sight of his younger sister. Mummy's eyes filled with tears and her bottom lip trembled.

Annie was totally naked. Her shoulder length hair had been divided into two braids, one on either side of her head. She wore scarlet lipstick, and Mummy had rouged her nipples too. Her dainty 33 B tits sat high and proud on her chest, and her outer pussy lips had been coated with lube. Only Annie and Mummy knew that a good deal of lube had been smeared in and around her arsehole too.

"Anal can be quite painful the first time," Mummy had earlier confided to Annie as she slid two fingers up into her daughter's arse and massaged the lube around.

Annie hesitated at the side of the mattress on the floor and Father took her hand.

"You look beautiful, my darling," he said, the words catching in his throat as he spoke. He lay down on his back on the mattress and Annie stood over him.

"I've waited eighteen years for this moment, Father," she said, opening her legs and slowly lowering herself down. Father held his cock steady and Annie impaled herself on it. It slid in smoothly, thanks to the lube Mummy had smeared on earlier. Annie bit her lip as she felt her first ever cock enter and stretch her out. There was a brief stab of pain and then Father was fully inside her, and she was a proper woman!

Annie let out a sob of pleasure and bent forward to kiss Father full on the mouth. She'd kissed him often over the years, but this was the first time he'd ever put his tongue into her mouth. Annie sucked on the fat, slippery tongue and sighed as Father thrust up with his cock. She was being fucked!

Uncle Quentyn came up behind his niece and knelt down behind her. Pulling Annie's pert buttocks apart, he nestled his cock in between her arse cheeks. Annie broke off the kiss with Father, and tensed as she felt Uncle Quentyn's cock pressing up against her arsehole. She held her breath in anticipation, and Father reached up and tweaked both of her nipples.

"Breathe, Annie," he advised. "If you hold your breath, you'll be very tense, and Uncle Quentyn will hurt you when he puts his cock up your arse."

Annie did as she was told, and after a few moments of intense discomfort, she heard (and felt) Uncle Quentyn groan with pleasure.

"I'm in!" he announced to his audience, and Mummy and Aunt Fannie clapped in delight. They both remembered their introduction to womanhood, and the two sisters embraced and kissed. Jolyon stood up.

He moved over to the three interlocked bodies on the mattress and stood in front of his sister. Annie smiled at her big brother, licked her lips and opened her mouth.

Jolyon slid his cock into Annie's mouth with a groan of pleasure. Annie wrapped her lips around his thick, swollen shaft and began to bob back and forth. Father continued to fuck her and Uncle Quentyn was enthusiastically reaming in and out of her arsehole.

"Oh, my word! My daughter's airtight!" Mummy gulped, tears of pride pouring down her cheeks. She sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"Annie, my darling, I'm so proud of you!"

Annie was thoroughly enjoying herself. Father's lovely cock thrusting in and out of her had produced a great deal of cunt cream, which lubricated both Annie as well as her Father's cock. Uncle Quentyn was timing his thrusts in and out of her arsehole in coordination with his brother-in-law and Jolyon was already leaking thick, tasty pre-cum into her mouth.

Suddenly, Jolyon groaned.

"Oh hell! Sorry Annie, I can't hold back any longer. Here I cum!"

Annie's eyes opened wide with delight as a jet of cum spurted out of Jolyon's cock, and splashed against the back of her throat. She gulped it down, just in time as another pulse filled her mouth. She swallowed that too, remembering Mummy's instructions that well brought up ladies didn't dribble or choke. They swallowed everything they were given, and even when the cock in their mouths had finished spurting, they didn't release the gentleman until he pulled out.

Eventually, Jolyon was done. He smiled down at Annie, feeling his cock shrivel up after its exertion. He pulled out of his sister's mouth gently.

"Thank you, Jol.," Annie said politely, remembering her manners as Mummy had said she should.

Her senses reeled. Jolyon's cum had been so warm and thick and tasty. Annie found herself wondering what Father's cum tasted like, and Uncle Quentyn's too.

Her thoughts were interrupted as Father began to grunt. Annie knew that this meant Father was about to cum too. She remembered what Mummy had told her earlier and clamped her cunt muscles tight. Father groaned.

"Oh, fuck, Annie! That's wonderful!" he gasped. "Do it again, darling. Yes! Just like that! Oh fuck, here it comes Annie, darling!"

Annie gasped as she felt her insides bathed in Father's cum. She'd never felt anything like this before in her life. Her cunt seemed to have a mind of its own at that moment. Father was still spurting cum into her, and Annie felt as if she was pissing herself.

Father looked across at Mummy and grinned.

"She's cumming too!" he yelled triumphantly. "Our Annie's a squirter!"