Family Fun in Kernow*

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not at all," smiled Hugh. "Our Rick is a proper sissy boi, not one of those nasty nancy-boy types who hang around public toilets and sell their arses for money. Rick's going to be owned after tonight's auction. Now come on. Where the devil is cook with our tea?"

Hugh tugged on the bell pull impatiently, and eventually cook appeared, looking flustered.

"You rang, sir?" she asked, dropping a curtsey.

"Tea, cook," Hugh snapped. "Master Jolyon and I have to get back up to town this evening. We don't have a lot of time."

"Very good, sir," replied cook. "Would you like some Victoria sponge with your tea? It's freshly made this afternoon."

"Perfect, cook," beamed the Master of the house, and cook turned to go and prepare the tea and cake.

"Oh cook," Mummy said, "call Miss Annie down from her room, will you? Her brother and the Master need relief before they go out again."

"Very good, Mum," replied cook with a sly grin to herself. The Pevensey family were wonderful, she thought. Always sucking and fucking. She loved working in this kinky household!

When cook came back with the tea tray, Florrie the scullery maid accompanied her, carrying another tray loaded with cake and some dainty sandwiches. She began to lay the table and then she realised that Florrie was staring at the scene in front of her.

"Florrie!" she hissed, "don't stare! Come and help me lay up, you silly girl!"

Florrie dragged her eyes away from the sight of the Mistress on her knees, sucking her husband's cock. Miss Annie was in a similar position, only she had Master Jolyon's cock in her mouth. Florrie felt a tingle between her legs. She made her mind up there and then. On her next day off, she would go and visit Jack Trelawney, the blacksmith's son, with whom she was 'walking out.' She thought Jack would like to have his cock sucked, and Florrie was eager to discover what cum tasted like. She smiled slyly to herself as she began to set out the tea things for the family.

Tea was finished, and the Pevensey family gathered in the hallway to wave Rick off.

"Good luck, my precious darling," said Mummy, her voice catching in her throat. "You look so beautiful. I just know Father's club members are going to love you!"

"Thank you, Mummy," replied Rick. "Don't worry. I shan't let Father or you down!"

Annie stepped forward and took her brother in her arms.

"Good luck, sissy boi," she said sweetly. "I can't wait to hear how your first arse fuck goes. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Believe me Rick, when you have a nice stiff cock up your arse, it's such a scrummy feeling!"

Rick grinned.

"I'll take your word for it, Annie," he replied.

"Right-o. We're off," announced Father. "Jolyon, you can drive the old girl up to the club. I'm going to sit in the back with Rick and edge him until we arrive. I want him dripping pre-cum by the time I put him on display for the chaps."

"Very good, Father," smirked Jolyon, winking at his younger brother. "Now where did I put my new driving gloves?"

Mummy and Annie stood in the driveway and waved as the car disappeared round the bend at the bottom of the lane from the farmyard. In the sudden silence after the throaty rumble of the powerful car engine, Mummy turned to Annie and took her hand.

"We're all alone until Father brings the boys back home," she said, smiling wickedly. "What would you like to do, Annie? Shall we go for a walk down to Long Meadow? I know you like it there."

"Mummy, would you mind awfully if I gave a walk a miss?" Annie said. "The weekend took an awful lot out of me. Thanks to Uncle Quentyn's pills, I think Father and Jolyon were hard all the time. How you and Aunt Fannie manage to take so much cock, time after time is beyond me. My cunt is bruised and sore and my arse hole is in shreds."

Annie looked up at her mother's sweet face that now bore a frown of concern.

"Oh, I'm not complaining, Mummy," she quickly reassured her mother. "I love being fucked and sucking cock. And going down on you and Aunt Fannie after you'd both been fucked was simply heavenly. I'd tasted your cunt before, of course, but a freshly fucked cunt, brimming with lovely warm, thick cum is something else!"

Mummy took Annie in her arms and held her tight.

"I do love you, my darling," she whispered into Annie's ear. "And I know exactly how you are feeling. I was exactly the same after my Father made me a woman. I wasn't as lucky as you. I only had Father's cock, because I didn't have a brother or an uncle present at my de-flowering."

Mummy smiled fondly as she remembered her first fuck, all those years ago.

"Mind you, your Granny Mildred and Aunt Fannie were wonderful cunt worshippers," she continued. "Your Grandpa Fred had a lovely cock. Thick and knobbly it was. Your grandparents would have loved to have joined us last weekend. Of that I'm certain."

Annie smiled weakly at Mummy.

"I hear what you're saying, Mummy," she replied, "and I agree with every word. Being fucked is such a pleasure. So why do I feel so wretched? Is it because I started my monthly this morning?"

"Oh, Annie! Why didn't you say before now, you silly billy?" scolded Mummy gently. "Come back into the house with me this instant. You're perfectly right. Now is not the time for an evening stroll down to Long Meadow."

Annie looked up at her mother again.

"But..." she began.

"But me no buts, young lady," said Mummy sternly. "You have what is known as 'post-fucking black dog', PFBD for short, and it is compounded by the onset of your menses. I understand perfectly, and I have just the remedy for it. Come along!"

She led Annie back into the house.

"Remedy? What is it, Mummy?" asked Annie anxiously. "Will it hurt?"

"On the contrary," smiled Mummy, leading Annie upstairs. "My remedy will soothe and relax you. It's a good dose of Mummy's tongue!"

"Didn't you hear me, Mummy?" said Annie in an exasperated tone. "My monthly has just started. I'm bleeding!"

"Exactly!" grinned Mummy wickedly. "I love the taste of cunt when the menses are flowing. You're in for a treat, my girl! I'm going to eat you out till Father and the boys come home!"

Mummy was as good as her word. She went down on Annie, licking and sucking, and in no time at all, the young woman was gasping in pleasure as her mother's tongue lashed her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Mummy! That feels so good," she moaned. "Your tongue is so lovely and wiggly! Do that again, please. Mmm! yes, just there, ah! Oh my word. Look out! I think I'm going to cu..."

Mummy gulped down a mixture of cunt juice and blood as Annie reached her first orgasm of the evening. It would not be the last, Mummy vowed to herself.

She sat up, her hair awry and her lips stained with Annie's flow.

"Better?" she asked mischievously. Annie nodded, her face wreathed in a huge grin.

"Your turn, I think," she said softly, slipping her hand up Mummy's dress. "Oh my! You're already lovely and wet, Mummy. Lie down. I want to eat your cunt."

"What about a sixty nine?" Mummy suggested. "We could pleasure one another at the same time?"

"What a spiffing suggestion!" said Annie, clapping her hands in delight. "Do you want to go on top, or shall I?"

Before that problem could be resolved, there came the sound of a motor car arriving into the farmyard. Then Mummy and Annie heard the front door open, and the sound of Father's voice.

"Darling? Where are you," he called, and Mummy and Annie rushed downstairs.

"You're all back very early," Mummy said as she reached the hallway, Annie not far behind her.

"What happened, Father?" asked Annie anxiously. "Has the auction been called off?"

"On the contrary," grinned Father. "We have excellent news. Let's all go into the drawing room, shall we? I think we all deserve a glass of sherry, to celebrate."

"May I have a pink gin instead, Father?" asked Rick, his cheeks flushed and as pink as the drink he'd just requested.

"Of course you may," smiled Father, looking pointedly at Mummy.

"Darling," he continued, "you seem to have some blood on your chin. Have you bitten your tongue or something?"

"Or something," smiled Mummy, looking pointedly at Anne.

"Anne's been having PFBD and her menses started this morning."

"Say no more," Father grinned. "I know how much you love going down on a lady on her monthly. Since yours stopped last year, I haven't had the pleasure of fucking a bleeding cunt. I think Annie should sleep with us tonight, don't you?"

Gloria looked up at her husband and her heart nearly burst with love for him.

"You have such wonderful suggestions, Daddy," she said softly. "Your two little girls will be overjoyed to share a bed with you tonight. Won't we Annie, dear?"

"Yes, Mummy, but what about Jolyon?" replied Annie, looking fondly at her eldest brother. "Rick will be alright, of course, but Jolyon might have sore balls if he hears us fucking from his bedroom."

"Don't worry about me, Annie," replied Jolyon. "Just wait until what you hear what Father has to say! Apart from fucking Miss Taylor at work, I'm going to be celibate for a few weeks!"

Mummy's mouth hung open in surprise. Annie gasped and Rick smirked.

"Do tell us, Father," Annie pleaded. "Why is Jolyon not being allowed to fuck Mummy and me any more? Does it have anything to do with you all coming home so early?"

"In a way, yes it does," replied Father, opening the drinks cabinet and taking out the sherry decanter. He poured four schooners of sherry, and then set about making a pink gin for Rick. When that was ready, he handed the drinks around and stood in the middle of the floor, holding his own glass. Raising it up, he toasted his younger son.

"Please raise your glasses," he said formally. "And give your congratulations. To Rick. soon to be confirmed as official sissy fuck -boi to the Ffinch-Gordon family."

"To Rick!" chorused everyone, and the recipient of the congratulations blushed furiously and grinned.

"Thanks, everyone," he said shyly. "Gosh, I feel like the luckiest sissy in the whole world!"

Father patted him gently on the bottom and led him over to his favourite armchair.

"Come and sit on Father's lap," he said kindly. "I can see that Mummy and Annie are bursting to hear your news."

Jolyon escorted Mummy to the sofa and when she and Annie were seated, he stood by the fireplace, with his elbow resting on the mantlepiece. He looked so grown up and handsome, Annie thought.

Father cleared his throat.

"What an evening we've had," he began. "We arrived at the club and it was packed out. You couldn't move for chaps milling around in the lobby. We left Rick with the rest of the sissy bois in the downstairs reading room, and went up to the Members' Bar."

"Was Reggie Arbuthnott there?" asked Mummy. "I thought you had promised him first dibs on Rick?"

"Oh, yes, he was there alright," Father answered. "He came up to Jolyon and me straight away. He seemed very sheepish, didn't he Jolyon?"

"Yes, Father," replied Jolyon, "and no wonder. The man's a perfect cad! When he told you that he'd made alternative arrangements to acquire a family sissy boi, I thought you were going to strike him!"

Father snorted in amusement, and Mummy and Annie both gasped and clutched each other.

"No, there was no danger of that, my boy," Father replied. "But I'll make sure that Reggie has a spot of bother when I get back to the Cabinet Office tomorrow. A word to the wise in the ear of the Permanent Secretary to the Treasury, and Reggie-bloody-Arbuthnott is going to find tax inspectors crawling all over the accounts ledgers of his factory! I'll teach the swine to try and play me for a fool!"

"Oh Father! How lucky we are to have you looking after all our interests!" gushed Annie. "But why is Rick so pleased? He left here earlier all set to join another family as their sissy fuck boi, and now you're telling us he's not going to go to the Arbuthnott's. Where is he going?"

"A very good question, Annie," smiled Father. He moved Rick off his lap and stood up. Moving over to the mantlepiece, he picked up his pipe and tobacco jar.

"Oh, let me, Father, said Annie, jumping up and taking her father's pipe from him. Her deft fingers soon had the bowl stuffed with Father's favourite rough shag, and she handed it to him.

She bent down and chose a spill from the box on the hearth. Dipping the spill into the fire, she quickly lit her father's pipe for him. She looked questioningly at Jolyon, who shook his head with a smile.

"No thanks, Annie," he replied to her unasked question. "I don't want a pipe just now."

"Well I certainly want a cigar," Mummy said, her voice trembling with emotion. "How dare that dreadful man treat you and Rick so abominably, my dear? I feel quite ill at the thought of him rejecting the chance to own our pretty little sissy boi!"

"Don't worry your pretty little head, my darling," smiled Father, sitting back down and pulling Dick onto his lap again. "You haven't heard the rest of my news yet."

Annie returned to the sofa. Mummy was so upset that she couldn't even open her hand bag. Gently, Annie took the bag off her mother and opened the clasp. She took out Mummy's cigar case and her holder. Quickly and efficiently, she slid a dainty little cigar into Mummy's holder. Jolyon was at her side in a flash, offering his lighter.

Annie dipped her head towards the flame and lit Mummy's cigar. She took a few experimental puffs to ensure it was alight, and then passed the cigar holder to Mummy, who smiled gratefully at her daughter, and took a deep drag, exhaling the creamy white smoke down her nostrils.

"Go on, darling," she smiled at her husband. "I'm sure Annie is as anxious as I am to hear your news."

Annie nodded enthusiastically.

Father puffed on his pipe and resumed his tale.

"I wasn't going to put Rick on display like some common nancy-boy. Jolyon and I went to collect Rick, and on the way downstairs, I bumped into my old army colonel. You remember Cecil Ffinch-Gordon don't you?"

Gloria's face darkened into a frown.

"Yes I do," she said, "my arse had bruises on it for weeks after he goosed me at your regimental victory dinner after the War!"

"Don't pretend you don't like a bit of rough treatment!" Hugh teased his wife, who blushed and said softly,

"I do love it when you put me over your knee for a spanking, Daddy. But being groped by your colonel didn't do a thing for me!"

"Well, that's by they bye," Hugh replied with a grin. "What's important is this. Cecil Ffinch-Gordon has been posted back to London on secondment to the War Office on Horseguard's Parade. He's going to bring his family to live at Loxly Bottom farm."

Annie said, "That's the next farm to ours, Father. Will they be our neighbours?"

Father nodded, and winked at Mummy.

"Cecil and Cynthia Ffinch-Gordon have twins, the same age as Rick," he continued. "They're looking to marry them both off and have some time alone together again. Cecil said he was in the market for a sissy fuck-boi, which was why he'd turned up at the club tonight. He'd heard there was to be an auction."

Mummy smiled broadly.

"He's interested in Rick?" she asked in delight.

"Very much so," came the reply. "Rick displayed for Cecil. He was delighted with Rick's new titties and his cock too. A lot of chaps like their sissy bois to have dainty little cocks. More clit than cock, but Cecil said that he likes his fuck bois to have a decent size. He likes to watch Cynthia getting fucked!"

"The dirty pervert!" grinned Mummy. "I think I'm going to have to revise my opinion of Colonel Ffinch-Gordon. He sounds like fun!"

"Oh, you don't know how glad I am to hear you say that," Father said, "because I've invited Cecil and his family down here on Saturday. They were coming down to view the farm anyway. So they'll be here sometime on Saturday afternoon. We can all watch Rick becoming an official sissy fuck-boi!"

Annie squealed with delight. Jolyon grinned like the cat who got the cream. Rick flushed with pleasure and not a little pride. And Gloria? Gloria got up and put her cigar butt into the ashtray. She winked at Father.

"Good news needs to be celebrated," she said. "I know Jolyon mentioned being celibate for a while, but he can start tomorrow! Take us to bed, Father. Rick can come too, but only to watch, of course. I feel the need to be fucked back and front by my two favourite men, and Annie needs a good fucking too. Thank goodness for Quentyn's little blue pills!"

THE FOLLOWING SATURDAY (EARLY AFTERNOON)

The Pevensey family were all out on the farmyard as their visitors arrived in their family saloon. Hugh Pevensey stood to attention and saluted as Colonel Ffinch -Gordon got out of the car.

"All present and correct, sir!" he said smartly.

"Oh come on, Hugh, old boy. No need for that nonsense!" smiled the Colonel. "We're all on civvy street now. This must be your family, eh? Hello, Gloria. How nice to make your acquaintance again."

He ignored Gloria's outstretched hand and pulled her into a tight embrace, grabbing her pert arse in both hands and giving it a good squeeze. Gloria bore the assault bravely and when she was released, introduced Jolyon and Annie to the randy old bugger, as she now thought of him.

Jolyon shook hands manfully, and Annie smiled and blushed as Colonel Ffinch-Gordon repeated his groping.

"Where's the sissy?" he asked Hugh. "The good lady can't wait to meet him!"

By this time, Cynthia Ffinch-Gordon had got out of the car and was accompanied by her two offspring. The Colonel introduced them.

"This is my good lady, Cynthia," he began, "and this strapping fellow is my son, Bruce. And my gorgeous daughter, Cordelia."

"Come in, please," said Hugh politely. "Cynthia, may I take your arm?"

The Colonel grinned wolfishly and offered his arm to Gloria, and Jolyon, blushing furiously, did the same to Cordelia, who accepted it with much more grace than Gloria.

"Looks like you're stuck with me," grinned Bruce to Annie, who felt her clit stir at the sight of this magnificent specimen of manhood offering to accompany her indoors.

"Hello. I'm Annie," she said sweetly. "I reached womanhood last weekend, if you're interested?"

"I most certainly am," answered Bruce. "Tell me, what's your favourite position for fucking? Do you like it doggy fashion?"

"Ww! Yes,I love it," Annie replied. "Both Father and Jolyon have fucked me like that, and I loved the way their cocks went in so deep."

She looked up shyly at Bruce as they walked slowly into the farmhouse.

"I say, " she continued, blushing in a very attractive way, Bruce thought, "do you think your people will let you come up to our farm and fuck me when you've moved in?

Bruce let out a hoot of delight.

"They'd better!" he said, reaching out and giving Annie's tit a gentle caress. "Your tits are beautiful. Will you get them out for me later on?"

Annie winked at him.

"Fair's fair," she replied cheekily. "Only if you'll show me your cock!"

"It's a deal!" exclaimed Bruce, offering his hand. Annie shook it warmly, and the bargain was sealed.

When they joined their respective families a few minutes later, it was obvious that Rick was the centre of attraction. Gloria had worked her magic to make him look as attractive as possible once more, and he was obviously proving to be of great interest to both the Colonel and his wife.

"And you say he's never been put to the cock, Pevensey?" Colonel Ffinch-Gordon asked as Annie and Bruce walked into the drawing room.

"Never," replied Father proudly. "He's been trained to suck cock, and he can deep throat very easily. He's also very proficient at cleaning up after a lady has been fucked. He can do both back and front."

"Impressive, indeed" muttered the Colonel. "What do you think, Mother? Will he do for us?"

Mrs. Ffinch-Gordon reached out and fondled Dick's titties. Thanks to regular and copious applications of Uncle Quentin's lotion, he now had a very obvious pair, and as Mrs. Ffinch-Gordon mauled the two dainty mounds, his nipples hardened and made two very attractive bumps in his pristine white shirt. His cock also swelled, and tented in his tight grey shorts. Neither reaction escaped Mrs. Ffinch-Gordon's eagle eye.