Family Garden Ch. 26-27

Story Info
The Business Trip.
9.7k words
4.54
16.8k
21
5

Part 12 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

Volume 04 - The Business Trip

Chapter 26 - Exhibition

April 7, 2008 - 2 months after the Proposal

The Galdren Home - 6:00 am

Heather stood looking at her reflection in the standing mirror in the corner of her room, the master bedroom. She was finally completely moved into her father and mother's bedroom. After they came back from Spring Break vacation they had a family dinner where they all agreed that she was Jason's second wife. She would be treated as such and called by her name, or Mama, when the babies finally arrived, and as far as the children were concerned Heather would be a wife. Not his daughter or daughter/wife, at least until they were old enough to understand.

Looking down at her left ring finger she smiled, Jason, Charlene, and her had exchanged private vows that night, and Jason put the diamond and gold marriage band on her finger. He even bought a second wedding band for himself so that she could slip it onto his finger to join the thin band of gold for his and Charlene's marriage.

Sighing, she looked up at the naked taupe brown reflection of herself in the mirror and turned sideways. Two huge floor to ceiling forty-eight inch wide windows on each side of the mirror let in the morning light and lit up her body like she was posing for glamour photos. There was no more sucking in her belly then pushing it out. She was almost three months pregnant now, and she looked every bit of it!

Everyone could definitely tell she was with-child with her belly being a well defined hill sloping out to her navel, then down to her hips and pubic mound. She appeared to be twenty-six weeks pregnant instead of only thirteen.

The math still confused her, conception was February fourth, so in her mind she should be just starting her third month, instead the doctors went from the end of her last period which was January eighteenth. So technically speaking she was thirteen weeks pregnant. So did she count the week she was on, or the week she just completed?

Looking at her breasts she grimaced, she literally held one breast in each arm now, each one having grown three sizes in the last month. She was now a 36 M-cup, and braless again! At least, until her new custom mail order bra arrived. She only ordered one at a time, to save on costs since she was growing out of them so fast! With another grimace she dropped her arms and watched her breasts bounce pendulously, for being so large they looked remarkably full and perky despite sagging now six inches so that the bottoms of her breasts were four to five inches below her sternum and only a hands width from her navel!

"Focus on the eyes Heather," She mumbled to herself, still feeling they were her most 'Omg!' stunning feature.

With another grimace she turned from the mirror and pulled on a black t-shirt then a second. Black was her new favorite color! It was the least revealing, and since she was braless she needed two t-shirts to keep from being nipple tweaked the entire school day! After her t-shirts, she pulled on frilly black thong panties, to match her t-shirts of course, and jeans. Which still fit thank god, but just barely! She found socks and her sneakers, pulled them on and went down stairs.

Jason and Charlene were in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking quietly about their plans for the next week. Charlene had two large bags, her attaché case and a smaller makeup bag packed and stacked by the door. Charlene was going out of town this week, part of her on the job training so she said, with one of her bosses. She was skeptical of all her mother's late night work evenings, stay overs at the company Suite in the city, and now this trip to Alaska since catching her mother fucking Donald while they were on vacation. She had heard Donald hint that he and Charlene had extensive sexual history, and she believed him. After all, he had no reason to lie, he didn't even know she was there!

Walking into the kitchen, she walked up to Jason and purred, "Good morning Daddy!"

She threw her arms around the man she loved with her whole being! She tried to push her belly into his but her breasts got in the way! Instead, she took his hand and pushed it under her shirt as she purred, "We are going to miss you today!"

He smiled and continued moving his hand up until he grabbed a handful of her left breast as he slid his other hand around her waist and pulled her in for a kiss. When he was finished, he whispered, "I am going to miss you more!"

"Nah uhh," She giggled as she kissed him again and retorted, "It's two against one...there's no way you can miss us more than we miss you!"

He laughed and decided not to argue the point.

"Okay, I gotta' go," She purred into his mouth before she pulled away and trotted out to the foyer. She dug into the coat closet for a hoodie and pulled it on then left the house and ran to the bus stop.

——(!)——

Charlene felt a little hurt that Heather had no words or hugs of goodbye for her, but she understood why. They had grown progressively more distant from each other since she caught her with Donald. Heather knew she had been fucking Donald for longer than just than that one time, and Heather didn't trust her anymore. She figured she should be grateful Heather didn't know the full extent of her treachery. However, every time she came home late, every time she stayed at the Suite, and now with this business trip, Heather called her out on it. She called her a cheater and a liar, and she was right. Every time she was staying in town it was to fuck Donald, Randal, or Leon, and after finding out that all the men fucking her at Volton were sterile or using contraceptives and STD free, she found that more and more often she looked forward to going. That she hungered for more and more sensual erotica. Heather was right, she was a liar and a cheater!

"Hey," Jason purred as he came over and slipped his hands around her waist, "What's on you mind Baby?"

She looked up and smiled, and remembered why she was fucking her bosses. To make a more safe and secure home for her family. For Heather and Jason. She had to hold on that, and keep her resolve. She had to fulfill her contract, and figure out fast what they wanted of her before the fact that she was pregnant became profoundly impossible for her to hide!

"I am just reminding myself of all the reasons I work so hard," She purred as she lifted herself up on her toes, indicating she wanted Jason to kiss her.

"Mmm hmm, I remember those days," He whispered once he pulled back from kissing her, "Well, I hope you know how much I love and appreciate all your hard work!"

"I do," She purred into his mouth when he leaned in for another kiss.

(Honk Honk!) The taxi cab blared from the road.

"Shit," She sighed in dissatisfaction, "My ride's here!"

"Well, we knew it was going to show up sometime," He answered with a resigned smile.

"Yeah," She purred before kissing him one last time.

Jason stepped away and led her out to the foyer. Charlene opened the front door while Jason picked up her suitcases. She grabbed her attaché case and makeup bag and followed him out to the cab. He packed Charlene's bags in the trunk while she held onto her attaché case. She set it in the back seat and waited for Jason to finish and come around and give her a kiss goodbye. Slamming the trunk, he smiled when he saw Charlene had waited for him. Moving around the cab, he slipped his arms around her waist and grabbed two handfuls of her luscious thick ass as the cab driver watched in the side mirror.

Charlene's pleated wool dress was so short that when Jason grabbed her ass cheeks his fingers wrapped under her dress so he was grabbing her bare ass and pushed her dress up showing the bottom three inches of her taupe brown cheeks. She wore her most conservative wool suit. It consisted of a gray tweed coat that was fitted and short waisted so that it ended at her natural waist. Underneath she wore a fitted sheer blouse that allowed Jason to very clearly see her emerald green lace bra, and just below her fitted tweed coat was her pleated tweed mini-skirt fastened at her natural 32 inch waist.

Knowing what would happen, she lowered herself until her heels touched the ground, the effect was that Jason's hands spread her ass cheeks and lifted her skirt even higher flashing her ass and silky cream thongs to the cab driver. She heard what sounded like choking and she could feel her core firing up as her pussy began soaking her panties with her arousal!

"I am going to miss you," Jason whispered when they finally withdrew.

"I will miss you more," Charlene purred.

"Not possible," Jason teased.

"Oh you think so," Charlene purred with a big smile, then leaned in to whisper, "I can when it's two against one!"

Jason's eyes went wide in surprise as she kissed him on the cheek and ducked into the cab before he could respond, closing the door she leaned out and purred, "I love you, I will see you Friday night!"

Leaning back in her seat she smiled at the cab drivers eyes in the mirror and motioned for him to leave. Charlene looked back and waved to Jason who was watching her, he waved back and the car turned the corner she turned around, her whole demeanor changing.

"Where too ma'am," The cabby asked.

"SeaTac please," Charlene answered.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" Charlene's iPhone orgasmed.

She looked up at the cabby's rearview mirror and saw he was looking back at her. Smiling, she looked at her phone again and answered, "Good morning, Master."

"Good morning Lust," Leon greeted, then asked, "Are you on your way to the airport?"

"Yes, Master," Charlene answered.

"Good," Leon purred, "Then open the briefcase and hand the file to the cabby, it has the information he needs to come straight to my private hanger."

"Yes Master." Charlene answered as she opened the attaché case and found the file and handed it to the driver.

"Go here," She commanded sternly.

"Yes Ma'am," The driver answered.

"Now Lust," Leon commanded in a happy purr, "Strip naked and put on what I provided for you in the briefcase."

"Yes Master," Charlene answered submissively.

First Charlene pulled out a pair of white leather five inch heels. She bent over and removed her red leather wingtip heels and slipped on the white. She watched the driver's rear view mirror as she peeled her tweed jacket off. He was watching as her sheer blouse and green lace bra came into view. Next, she unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, followed by her bra as she stared at the brown eyes in the mirror looking at her breasts. She calmly folds all her clothes before she pulled out a white leather harness with shoulder straps and a belt that wound around her waist four times before buckling.

Leon said that he chose white leather because her skin was such a deep taupe brown that no other colors contrast as well as white. When the harness was on she pulled out a white dog collar approximately one inch wide with a silver D-ring and a white leather leash hanging from it.

With a deep breath, or maybe it was a sigh, Charlene unfastened her tweed mini-skirt and pushed it over her hips and down her thighs before she was able to wiggle out of it. She folded it and put it with the rest of her suit. Next, she pushed her cream thong panties over her hips and buttocks and down her thighs until she was able to wiggle out of them. She set her panties on top of her clothes and pulled out the last item Leon packed in the briefcase for her, a white leather waist and thigh harness. When she had everything on tight she picked up her iPhone and snapped a selfie, then sent it to Leon.

Putting the phone to her ear she purred, "I'm dressed Master, and I sent you a picture as confirmation per your command, what is your next order...Master?"

"Put your clothes and phone in the briefcase and then cuff your hands in the harness behind your back," Leon commanded, "When you arrive I will be there to claim my Bitch."

"Yes Master," Charlene purred before she ended the call and set her things in the briefcase, then she cuffed her hands behind her back to her harness and waited.

The whole time Charlene never looked away from watching the cabby who somehow drove while never taking his eyes off of her. She had to admit, his lustful stare was making her very very wet!

——(!)——

The Galdren Home - 7:00 am

(Ring Ring) The phone ringing had Jason putting down a washcloth, drying his hands quickly, and rushing to the phone that was in the living room.

"Hello, this is Jason Galdren," Jason greeted.

"Good morning Jason," Mildred purred across the telephone lines, "Are you free to come over and play today?"

"I am," Jason answered in his own horny growl.

"Good, I have someone I want you to meet," Mildred said, then paused as if deciding if she wanted to say more, "I also have some...other things I want to discuss with you...so be here at nine sharp!"

"I will see you then," Jason agreed.

Butterflies fluttered in his stomach. Discussions with Mildred were usually soft spoken insinuations of things she wanted and expected, and of course there was the ever present threat that if she didn't get what she wanted she'd then go nuclear and fuck everyone's lives, especially his. There was also the fact that he was excited because Heather was pregnant, and now Charlene had insinuated that she was too!

Walking over to the stereo he turned it on and tuned in the local alternative rock station, then he walked back into the kitchen and finished washing the dishes.

——(!)——

Sea-Tac Private Hangar - 7:00 am

The cab pulled through the security barrier where the cab driver had shown his credentials provided by Leon, then Charlene spent the next fifteen minutes explaining that yes she was dressing in sex slave harnesses, and yes she was restrained of her own volition. One security guard turned into three and then they had to call for confirmation and three became seven, and seven became thirteen. They asked her to exit the vehicle, and when she did, eleven male security guards snapped selfies with her as two disgusted looking female guards watched, before they helped her back into her cab and waved them through.

"Do you really like what you do," The cab driver asked as he slowly drove around the private hangers looking for the right one.

She was surprised, she had watched and smiled back at the drivers eyes the whole trip, but he hadn't offered any conversation at all until now. Charlene looked back at him and smiled as she thought about his question.

"It's work I guess," She finally answered as they got closer to her destination, "I do love my work... even this... though even I have those days I just don't want to get out of bed... or sometimes I just want to walk into the office and say 'I quit!' But, then all the moral compromises I have made will have been for nothing!"

"Is what you're doing, worth it," The driver asked.

"You know, you're not asking questions I haven't asked myself everyday since I undertook the contract that has me doing things like this for my employers," Charlene answered curtly, her eyes flashing in anger. "And yes, it will all be worth it if I can complete my contract!"

"I'm sorry if I offended you," The driver apologized as he looked down at her breasts for the millionth time. "I only ask because, if you don't mind my saying, you are the most exotically beautiful woman I have ever seen or met, and I can't imagine why you would do this! You seemed to be married to the man you left, and yet if you aren't, I know many men who would marry you in a heartbeat! Hell, I would marry you in a heartbeat, and get you out of this life!"

She blushed and smiled, understanding now where the driver was coming from. "Thank you, you don't know how much that means to me, but I am married and I don't need saving..."

"You are," The driver asked, his astonishment evident in his voice, "Does he know what you do? Is he making you do this?"

Her smile turned sad as she answered, "No he doesn't know, and no he is not making me do this..."

"Then why do this thing?" The driver asked.

"For a better life," She answered, hearing and feeling the hollowness of her words, "I am doing this because the economy is shit! I am doing this because if I don't we can't pay the bills! I am doing this for nearly five million reasons and an education!"

"And," She admitted as they came to a stop in front of Leon's airplane hanger, "I am doing this because a naughty little part of me loves this life! The sex! The submission! The control! And, I am the very best at what I do!"

"I see," the driver answered with a sigh as he stopped the car and exited.

She watched him walk around the back and open the trunk and pull out her luggage, then as Leon walked up, he opened her door so she could step out and stand before her Master completely naked besides the harnesses on her chest, waist, thighs, and her heels.

She smiled in thanks to the driver as she stood up straight, her shoulders back and the leather leash dangling between her proud and perky 36 F-cup breasts!

Over the past month she had inexplicably gained ten pounds. Not that anyone noticed thank god. Thankfully such was the way she held her weight, evenly distributed through her body except her breasts where she gained two cup sizes. She also gained four inches on her waist, and three inches on her hips and ass. Thankfully all her new fat was smooth dense padding and not dimpled cellulite!

She refused to believe that her weight gain was caused by her new pregnancy. She had been eating out more and having sex with hundreds of men. She was sure her body was stressed. Her hormones were out of whack from absorbing so much cum from so many sexual partners, and she was also stressed about Jason and Heather. Then there was the stress of her pregnancy and her contractual obligations and whether she was going to be fired! The only thing she was sure of was, it was far too soon for baby weight, she hadn't gained a pound with Heather until the last two months!

Leon reached out and took her leash snapping her back to the present. He thanked and paid the cab driver, then directed two other men to grab her bags and briefcase out of the cab. Leon smiled at her like she was a prize filly he planned to breed, while walking around her, inspecting her like livestock. He caressed her arms, then her breasts before he put a hand on her belly, then moved around her hip and hefted her ass cheeks, then he came back around her other hip full circle and placed his hand on her lower belly.

"You ready to be bred this week like the bitch you are," Leon asked.

"Yes Master," She answered immediately in a soft submissive voice.

"Good," Leon chirped as he slid his fingers down her belly, between her thighs, and pushed his fingers between the folded of her smooth hairless pussy-lips.

His fingers slid through her hot wet inner labia as he pushed his way inside her vagina, scooping out her nectar like honey. Leon put his fingers in his mouth and sucked her lubrication off his fingertips as he walked around her again. With his free hand he caressed her hips, grabbed and hefted each of her thick ass cheeks again, but this time he ran his fingers up her spine. When he came back around in front of her he squeezed her breasts until she was sure milk was about to bud at her thick nipples! Finally, he snatched her leash up and commanded, "Come along Lust!"

She stumbled, but fear of falling without the use of her arms and smashing her face, or scraping her breasts and shoulders for the rest of the trip motivated her to quickstep until she regained her balance and followed Leon to the hanger. Once inside, Charlene admired a beautiful 2002 Learjet 45 that was parked in the center of the hanger. Leon led her to the plane and pulled her leash sadistically as she struggled to climb the stairs without the use of her hands.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers