Family Garden Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Triumvirate", He asked.

"Yes, I know it's hokey," Mildred said her voice tinted with wry amusement, "It's what we call ourselves, the wives of our partnered husbands who are fucking your wife..."

"Allegedly fucking my wife," He corrected.

Mildred pursed her mouth and looked at him as if he were dense or stupid, unwilling to accept facts plainly in evidence, then smiled diplomatically and purred, "Okay, allegedly fucking your wife! Anyway, we called ourselves the 'Triumvirate' because we have for years mistakenly thought we were the motivation, the driving force behind our husbands success...it made us feel...important. It made us feel like our life long support was actually worth a fucking damn! It's a stark contrast to the facts! That we mean nothing, less than nothing, to them! We are little more than possessions they own! Fucking trophies, badges to be pinned to their lapels, feathers in their metaphorical hats! Their is no telling how many other women they fucked or are fucking, but finally we know and you know they are fucking your wife and for once you as well as us have the chance to balance the scales of their infidelity just a little!"

"I see," He mumbled feeling sorry for Mildred and Louisiana.

"Please," Mildred begged again as she walked up and put her hand on his chest, "Will you please come back and try again with Louisiana...for me...I promise I will make it up to you!"

He nodded and let Mildred take his hand and lead him back to the den.

Louisiana was on her knees when they returned. His mouth dropped open at seeing her. She was completely naked except for a garter belt clipped to her thigh-highs and her pink Victorian high heel wingtip boots. Her head was down and she held out her hands, palms up, in her right hand was a spiked leather collar sized to fit tightly around her neck while in her left hand was a leash! On the floor in front of her knees was an array of devices for punishment, from nipple pinchers to clitoris and labia pinchers. There was a whip, a taser, a paddle, a dildo, anal beads, and several other devices he had no idea what they were. To her left was a harness made to go around her chest and tighten down squeezing her breasts until they looked like they would pop and reduce her ability to breathe freely. There were cuffs for her ankles, and wrists, and a second harness that would squeeze her abdomen until she couldn't breathe or eat, and bind her hips and thighs so that she could be completely shackled in any position.

"Master," Louisiana purred rapturously as soon as she saw and heard feet come back into the room.

"Fuck," He hollered in consternation, "Where the fuck did all of this come from? And, where the fuck are your clothes?"

"Master," Louisiana yelped breathlessly as if she had just been struck with her whip, "I carry all my tools of domination in a bag..."

Pointing with one finger toward the corner of the room she continued, "It's over there! These are for this slave, for when she finally found a man who would dominate her appropriately, and punish her severely for being the bad woman she is! So, please Master, take this collar from your Slave and take ownership of this lousy, good for nothing, ugly Bitch and punish her until your heart's content!"

"You're a freak," He denounced as he shook his head.

"Yes Master," Louisiana purred zealously, "Please punish me for being a freak!"

As she finished she bent completely double, with her ass on her heels and her head kissing her knees as she stretched out her arms across the floor offering him the leash and collar.

He looked first to Mildred and then to Shannon, in a silent request for guidance.

Mildred finally spoke up as she let go of his hand and pushed him toward Louisiana, "She wants you to do this Jason. She wants you to take that collar and leash, I am willing to bet it has more meaning to her than that marriage ring on her finger. She wants you to take her as your own personal sex slave. You will be her owner... completely... She will do anything you command her, even fucking strangers, she will even divorce her husband... if you command her too. That is what she is offering you."

"Shannon, let go of his hand dear," Mildred asked motioning for her to let go of him.

Shannon obeyed her mother and Jason moved forward toward Louisiana. Everything felt surreal, his movements robotic as he knelt down and took the collar and chain from Louisiana's hands. She didn't move at all after he took the collar and leash which left him wondering what he should do next.

"Put it on her," Mildred hissed, "You must take ownership... responsibility for subduing her. She would have dominated you like she does her husband if you had submitted. She would have fought you every minute of every day for domination if you had only rebelled. But, instead in one act of pure rage you subdued her, taking her to the very edge of death, and you made her orgasm while doing it! Now, you must take responsibility, she will never be happy unless she is severely dominated by her Master, You, from now on!"

"Fine," He growled, "I get it. I have somehow stumbled into this woman's ultimate kink. The seductive dominatrix whose ultimate fantasy is to find a man strong enough to not put up with her bullshit, and courageous enough to beat the shit out of her when she needs it. Happy fucking day to me!"

Leaning over Louisiana, he moved her glossy black hair so it fell over her shoulders and he could see the soft ivory skin of the back of her neck. The collar was two inches wide and custom made to fit very snuggly around her neck after he buckled it.

"You pissed on my leg," He growled in disgust, "If you are going to act like a dog then I will treat you like a dog! Go over to the corner by your bag and lay in the corner until I figure out what I want to do to you!"

"Yes, Master."

Louisiana didn't look up; she didn't even try to stand up, instead she crawled over to the corner and laid out on the floor like a dog.

Looking down at the harnesses, dildo, paddle and cuffs, he shook his head and grabbing it all up, took it over to Louisiana and dropped it in front of her before growling, "Put this shit up, when I use this on you it will not be in the middle of someone else's den!"

Louisiana looked up this time her black eyes bright with anticipation, her mouth a beautiful pink smile, "Yes Master!"

She hurried to put everything away as he watched and shook his head. How she had gotten all that shit out and arranged it on the floor and undressed was beyond him!

"Mildred," He called as he turned and left Louisiana on the floor in the corner, "You said you had some things you wanted to discuss with me when you called."

"Yeah," Mildred him-hawed nervously, now that what she wanted to announce was upon her, "Do you mind coming back to my room where we can speak in private?"

"Sure," He answered agreeably, "You know I never mind cumming with you anywhere!"

Mildred smiled back at him naughtily over the pun, while Shannon chortled, "Ain't that the fucking truth!"

All three of them forgot Louisiana as they marched into Mildred's bedroom. Mildred sat on her bed and patted beside her indicating she wanted Jason to sit next to her. When he sat, Shannon scooted in on his other side and took his hand.

All this cuddly insecurity was beginning to make him nervous and excited.

"So Jason," Mildred began nervously as she looked at his fingers intertwined with hers, "I've heard that your daughter is pregnant. Are you the father?"

This was not where he had thought the conversation was going, thinking quickly his first inclination was to deny the question. Then having a burst of clarity over Mildred's relationship with her daughters and son, he decided to admit the truth, "Yes...Yes, she is pregnant with my child. What of it? You are fucking your son and your daughters and they are all fucking each other...and you."

"Mmm-hmm, I know," Mildred said passively, "I'm not judging. The reason I ask is because Donald let it slip last night that Charlene is pregnant too."

"Really," He said not knowing whether to feel insulted or not, "I just found out this morning...Charlene hinted at being pregnant just before she left. How is it that Donald knows Charlene is pregnant?"

"Well, you know what I think, whether you believe me or not," Mildred answered in a husky irritated voice, "I think Donald knows because he got you wife pregnant! But, when I asked him the same question he said, "It's because he was there when Charlene was going to get a day after pill in Florida, while Heather was getting a check up, and they gave her a pregnancy test before they would administer a day after pill, and that's when they told her she was pregnant." Apparently Heather had some bleeding and was scared that she miscarried."

"Fuck," He hissed in anger as he slapped his thigh, "They never told me a thing!"

"I'm sure Heather just didn't want to worry you," Shannon purred consolingly.

"As for Charlene, I can only guess why she kept her pregnancy a secret," Mildred sighed.

He shook his head not understanding his wife or her motives anymore. He felt like he didn't know her at all anymore, "I don't know why she would keep this from me."

"So, umm, how do you feel about Charlene and Heather being pregnant," Shannon asked none too subtly.

He looked at Shannon sharply, then at Mildred before he smiled and answered, "I'm ecstatic! I always wanted to have more children..."

"That's good," Mildred purred, "Because I'm pregnant..."

"Me too," Shannon added.

He smiled and leaned over and hugged and kissed Mildred, then he repeated his embrace with Shannon.

"I am sure you understand that our child will be raised as a Smit," Mildred said, "I have no intention of divorcing Donald, and I don't want you to leave Charlene. I like our arrangement as it is. If Donald is going to fuck Charlene, then I want you to fuck me. If Donald is going to impregnate your wife, then I want you to impregnate me too! Jean, Shannon, and Julia are a different story though..."

"I understand," He agreed, "You may think I'm naïve for trusting my wife to not be fucking your husband or the other partners, but I have to! I have to hope and trust that she is being faithful to me! And yes, I know it was pretty clear that Charlene hooked up with Donald on Spring Break, but then, so did you and I, so I feel obligated to let it slide. As for you two being pregnant, I am so happy I can't even express how happy I am!"

"Oh it's not just us," Mildred laughed in relief, "You got Jean and Julia pregnant too."

"Seriously," He gasped

"Seriously, " Shannon laughed, "There are going to be four little Jason's or Jasonette's running around this house in a few months!"

"Well actually, I am going to set Jean and Shannon up in a house of their own," Mildred interrupted Shannon correcting her, "This is all way too conspicuous to keep secret or explain to Donald, so they will need to move out."

"That seems harsh," He mumbled.

"Not that harsh," Mildred answered matter-of-factly, "They're all trust fund babies. I will help them get everything set up where their mortgage and utilities are auto-paid by the trust and then all they need to do is shop for their clothes and groceries."

"What about Julia," He asked.

"She will join her sisters when she graduates in four years," Mildred answered, "I know Jean and Shannon are quite taken with you. Either one would marry you if you were free but seeing as they can't, it is their choice whether they continue their relationship with you and if they want more children by you."

"Oooh, I will answer for me," Shannon purred and hugged his arm, squeezing her massive G-cup breasts into him, "I want to be your Lover, and I will happily have a few more babies if you want me to!"

"Well," Mildred sighed resignedly, "It looks like you have a real life concubine now and a growing harem, while I am afraid my little incest family is breaking up!"

"What! No," Shannon answered dramatically, "Now it will be easier because you and Dean and Julia will be able to come to our house and we won't need to worry about being discovered by dad!"

"Yeah," He exhaled, then thought of something and asked, "So how do you know you're pregnant by me and not Dean?"

"Ohhhhhhh," Mildred laughed, "I guess that is a good question and a plausible concern. The answer is, we don't...not for sure anyway, but Dean had mumps a few years ago. A really bad case of it in fact, and we are pretty sure he is sterile since he has been fucking us all for two years with no contraceptives' and we never got pregnant...not even late on our cycles."

"Which is why you got all four of us pregnant," Shannon interrupted, "Because we never use condoms and none of us are on the pill, and we didn't even think about the fact that we were fucking a potent man capable of impregnating us!"

"Well, I did," Mildred confessed, "I just didn't care! And, I figured the girls had thought of it as well and taken precautions..."

"Wow," He sighed, "Between this and Louisiana, this has been a lot to absorb today."

"I bet," Mildred laughed, then stood up as she gasped, realizing they had forgotten Louisiana, "We better go out and check on Loulee!"

"No! Let her wait," He countered before reaching out and grabbing Mildred's petite 32 inch hips and pulled her back to the bed, "I have a better idea of what we could be doing for the next few hours!"

"Mmm, really," Mildred purred sensually as Shannon stood up shucked off her pants and bra before moving behind her mother and unzipping the back of her dress!