Family Garden Ch. 26-27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

"Come on bitch, or I will punish you," Leon growled at one point when she was halfway up.

She managed to climb up the steep stairs by kicking off her heels. When she stepped inside the aircraft Leon looked her up and down, noticing her heels were missing he growled, "I didn't tell you to take off your shoes! I will take great delight in punishing you for this!"

Walking back to a bedroom in the back of the plane Leon pulled open a specially made closet door. The back wall was sectioned into multiple small panels made to swivel revealing a hidden compartment when he pushed a hidden button. When he returned to her he motioned for her to come to him. She obeyed without a word and he pulled her leash roughly until he had her exactly where he wanted her, then he unbuckled her small white leather collar and replaced it with a four inch wide black leather collar with two D-rings in the back.

She felt a deep sense of apprehension chill her gut as Leon pulled two levers that exposed two D-rings that were added to the airplane's interior ceiling three feet apart. Fear was what she felt next as Leon took two chains, each fifteen inches long and clipped one to each D-ring on her collar. Pulling on the chains, he yanked her head around until he clipped each chain to a D-ring in the ceiling, lifting her up so that she could only keep from being choked by her collar if she stood on her toes!

"It doesn't seem like much, does it Lust," Leon asked as he left her standing in the center of the airplane dangling by the chains, standing on her toes to keep from suffocating.

"No Master," She whispered as her calves were already beginning to burn.

"No," Leon agreed, nodding as he poured himself a glass of red wine, "But, the pain will be revealed as your legs tire. There is also our eventual take off and landing. How will you stay on your feet when the g-forces are pulling your body horizontally down the airplane I wonder?"

"Yes Master," She said simply.

Leon didn't want a philosophical, moral, or logical debate. He wanted absolute obedience and submission. He craved domination...which only made Charlene, an alpha female, wonder; who dominated him to such an extent that he was this controlling? His mother, or his wife?

She knew how to be submissive when she needed to, with her husband...and to her bosses. Life was an obstacle course for women, of course it was for men too, but in her opinion, women ran the obstacle course better, because for all of human history smart women figured out quickly when they should submit...not to their betters, but rather to those that have the power and authority to oppress or kill them, or make their life happy and safe. Men on the other hand seemed to struggle with knowing when to submit, which resulted in war, death, abuse, and usually a retaliation on their wives and children.

As she hung from her neck, her chest bound in her tight leather harness, her waist and thighs bound, she gulped spit that was suddenly wetting her mouth and concentrated on keeping her balance so she could breathe. She was the best employee! She was the best at whatever she put her mind to! She was the best, most passionate lover! She even let them impregnate her! She would be the best Submissive there was for Leon, because it is what he needs her to be! But, she would not let this break her, or make her cry, or beg!

Charlene watched Leon walk back to the closet of torture devices and retrieve four more items. When he returned, he buckled two inch wide cuffs on her ankles and wrists. He paused to look at her wedding rings, before he left them on her finger.

"Your marriage rings? Really, Lust," Leon sneered scornfully.

"Yes Master," Charlene answered demurely, "I always wear the reasons why I do my job on my finger...to remind me...to strengthen my resolve..."

"Well," Leon sneered as he idly looked through the kitchenette drawers and pulled out a long carving knife and brandished it.

"Isn't that poetic...and romantic...and the most ironic thing I have ever heard," Leon growled, "Wearing the very thing that signifies the vows you are betraying as your encouragement to continue breaking them! I don't know whether I should laugh or feel sorry for you..."

"Lust is Master's property," Charlene answered submissively, reverting to speaking in the third person, "You can treat Lust however Master wants to..."

"Thank you, Lust," Leon sneered as he walked around her with the carving knife, "The property giving the Master permission to do what he wants with her."

Charlene didn't respond, she never apologized to Leon. She was who she was, and Leon would not take her from herself. He may humble her body, but he would not crush her spirit. She didn't flinch as Leon put the tip of his carving knife against her breast and with the spine of the knife traced the curve from her arm down and around to her sternum and cleavage.

"You are a remarkable woman," Leon whispered as he contemplated pushing the knife into her dark taupe brown skin, "Strong, resilient, intelligent, and most of all submissive...I hope you enjoy lifting off as much as I will."

It took an hour before their flight was given permission to taxi out to the runway, and it took another thirty minutes before they were allowed to take off.

Her legs were so tired!

She felt the stretch on her neck muscles and heard her vertebrae pop several times when her calves would relax and the collar would tighten around her throat. When the airplane began to accelerate it did so slowly, so that the pilot didn't whiplash his passenger and employer. As the airplane quickly accelerated Charlene's feet danced as her body was pulled back towards the tail end of the airplane, she felt her spine pop all the way down to her tailbone as her eyes rolled up into her head. Her feet lifted off the floor of the plane as it tilted up, lifting off the runway and climbing into the sky. Her vision turned red and pulsed as her lungs burned for air, and before the plane leveled out darkness swept over her like a bag being pulled over her head!

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 27 - Louisiana Dole

The Smit Home - 9:00 am

Jason rang the Smit home doorbell and waited. The house was huge and very Mediterranean in its style. Sitting on three acres in a gated community in Federal Way, it definitely looked like the home of a successful lawyer.

It took several minutes for Shannon to finally come to the door. She looked beautiful! The warmth of her tanned olive skin and her long strawberry blonde hair contrasted dramatically with her cool glacier blue eyes, and her 'Sofia Loren' smile lit a fire in his heart that nearly overwhelmed him.

"Hey there Lover," Shannon purred sensually, "Here to feed my pussy more of your potent seed?!"

His willpower evaporated as he admired her gravid G-cup breasts bulging out of her sheer black lace bra, her unbelievably ripped six-pack abdomen and obliques and her incredibly wide hips and thick bubble butt barely covered by her ultra tight, ultra low-rise painted on blue jeans. Other than her bra and pants she didn't seem to be wearing anything else, no panties, no socks and no shoes.

"Holy fuck you're beautiful," He barked out of the blue.

She had a moment of consternation and then her cheeks blushed as she smiled even more radiantly than she had before.

"Come in Loverboy," She purred as she stepped out, took his hand, and pulled him into the house. When she had him inside past the threshold she closed the door and threw her arms around his neck.

"I have been waiting all week for this," She purred as she pressed her plump lips to his.

He didn't need any provocation to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her tight athletic body into his. The feel of her soft breasts pressing into his chest made him want to squeeze even tighter, but as their kiss lingered and grew more intense he slid his hands down and cupped her thick ass cheeks.

She pulled back and looked into his eyes, she was actually two inches taller than him, "I would jump into your arms but I am too big! I fear we would both wind up on the floor in a heap and probably hurt..."

"You're probably right," He mumbled as he pecked her lips with more kisses, "But don't ever think poorly of yourself because of your height or weight! Those are just numbers, and what society says is beautiful is harmful both psychologically and physically and sometimes just patently a lie. What matters is that you are natural and healthy!"

She smiled and nodded her head as if she knew everything he just said but didn't believe him. "Thank you, Jason."

"You're always welcome, Shannon," He purred and kissed her again.

She kissed him back and stepped back while taking his hand, with a tug she purred, "I know you love me, but the others want to see you too, and we have a family friend we want you to meet."

"Okay," He purred naughtily as he pulled her back around and wrapped his arms around her waist, "But I just want you to know that I could so spend the rest of the day wrapped in the covers of your bed with you! With you lips pressed against mine, your breath in my mouth, your breasts smashed against my chest, and me securely ensconced between you your thick muscular thighs!"

"Mmm, that sounds good," She purred as she rubbed the tip of her small turned up nose against his, "Maybe we should blow off the others and go hide in my bed!"

"Sounds good to me," He mumbled into her mouth as he kissed her again and again before he pulled back with a sigh, "But, Mildred called me and she will be pissed if we skip out on her."

She laughed, "Oh yeah."

Relaxing his embrace, she stepped back and led him through the house. There was a receiving room, a great room, a dining room, an open kitchen connected to the dining room, an office, a living room, and a den. This was where Mildred was with another woman. Jean was in college, and Dean and Julia were in high school, and Shannon was the only one graduated and still trying to figure out what she wanted to do with her life.

Mildred heard Shannon and him as they came into the room. When she saw him her face brightened into a happy smile and she stood and walked over to take his hand from Shannon, then she led him to sit on a couch between her and the new woman she had been talking to before they arrived.

"Jason, thank you for coming over," She purred diplomatically almost as if they weren't lovers, "Let me introduce you to Louisiana Lee-Dole..."

He held out his hand to Louisiana and she looked at his hand in disdain, as if he had shit on his hands. He couldn't help but look at his hand as Louisiana stood up and walked out into the center of the den and turned around to face him.

She snapped her fingers and pointed in front of her and said, "Come."

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked at Mildred for guidance. Mildred smiled at him and raised an eyebrow to see how he would handle the woman. Louisiana's manner was arrogant and demanding, she obviously was used to getting what she wanted when she wanted it, and absolute obedience. Her manner immediately put his back up and he wanted to say, 'Hell No' just to be stubborn and rude in return, but he couldn't see any reasonable reason to object to her demand as rude as it was.

Standing up, He looked at Louisiana with mild disgust even though she was unbelievably beautiful. She was of average height for a Japanese woman, standing exactly five feet tall and looked to be a hundred and ten pounds. Her hair was long, bone straight, and glossy black. If he had to say she looked like an actress, he would say she looked like Lucy Liu. She was slim, yet pleasantly curvy in her black knee-length dress. It had a sultry V-neckline that showed the elegant curves of her ivory C-cup breasts. Her hooded eyes were as black as onyx and she had the longest thickest black eyelashes he had ever seen on an Asian woman. Her lips were her natural pink hue with a glossy glaze that made her mouth look enticing and deliciously edible. Her skin was ivory and had a smooth porcelain quality to it. Jason also noticed that she wore a pink skinny belt around her ribs just under her breasts. Her nails were painted pink to match her belt, except for her thumbs which were painted black at first glance, but as he came closer he realized they were a deep garnet color like dried blood. Lastly, her legs were clad in an attractive paisley patterned thigh-highs with a pin stripe down the backs of her legs that ended in her feet being shod in a pink Victorian styled wingtip high heel boot.

Standing in front of her, he looked down at her as non threateningly as he could, though he felt a growing animosity toward her and the way she smirked at him.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Dole," He said earnestly as he held out his hand again.

Louisiana looked down at his hand, her smirk never faltering, then back up at him and purred, "Kneel."

He was dumb struck! He had never met a woman like this before. Her level of arrogance and narcissism was beyond him, and yet curiosity of what would happen next if he did kneel before her and the fact that he couldn't think of any good reason not to oblige her beyond the fact that he was starting to detest the woman. Grim-faced and a fire in his aqua-green eyes be-speaking a slowly building fury scarcely kept in check, he knelt against every inclination in his being, down on one knee and looked up to the would be Queen.

Louisiana's smirk seemed to finally reach her eyes, and curled her lips just a hair more as she looked down on him.

"Good," She purred down at him, "Get used to this feeling Jason Galdren, because now you are my Bitch..."

"Excuse me," He growled and began to stand up.

(Whack!) The sound of Louisiana slapping him echoed off the walls as soon as he moved to stand!

His eyes went blurry as Louisiana reared back and slapped him across the face, as she shrieked, "Bitch! I did not give you permission to stand! I am the Master in this relationship, and you are my BITCH! This is what you get for your slut bitch wife fucking my husband and letting him dominate her! No BITCH fucks my husband! And, my husband is not allowed to dominate any Bitch without my express permission! So YOU! You will take her punishment for her and him!"

"You can kiss me. You can seduce me. You can make love to me. You can have straight up carnel sex with me," He growled as he rubbed his cheek, "You can ask me to massage you...wash you...eat you out...tickle you...spank you...I will even beat you...or tie you up until you can barely breathe. I can make your body sing and your voice shriek until you're hoarse from all your orgasms, but if you 'Ever!' hit me again..."

(Whack!) He felt the world rock on its side as Louisiana reared back with her other hand and slapped him so hard he had to put his hand to the carpet to keep from toppling over.

"I am the Master," She purred evilly, "And you, are my Bitch, and you do not..."

Louisiana didn't know what happened, one second she was towering over Jason Galdren, and the next second the wind was knocked out of her lungs as he surged upward grabbing her neck with one hand, lifting her feet off the floor and slammed her body down. His hand tightened on her throat as she tried to wiggle out from under him, but he was on top of her, his left hand holding her right hand to the floor as he nearly crushed it, he was straddling her right thigh with his knee pressing painfully into her pussy, and his left hand was crushing her throat!

That left only her left arm, and left leg mobile as she clawed at his bicep and forearm feebly. She dug in her nails but nothing she did loosened his grip on her throat. She tried to kick her leg up, but all that did was raise her dress up to her hips, and she couldn't get her leg under his arm and between his body and hers anyway!

"I tried to tell you, Bitch! Do...not...ever...hit...me...again! Or, I will choke the fucking life out of your scrawny little neck and bury you in a ravine somewhere were no one will ever find you," He growled in a murderous hiss.

Looking down, he noticed for the first time that Louisiana's dress had ridden up to her hips, and her completely hairless pussy was showing and rubbing her wet nectar all over his pants. Just above her pussy-lips sitting proudly on her pubic mound was a triangular thatch of soft black pubic hair that had not been removed, but allowed it to grow until it was two inches long. He tightened his grip on her throat until she couldn't breathe, her eyes were watering and her mouth was open in what he had come to recognize from most of the women he was fucking as their orgasm face, except that her lips were purple. Her back arched and he moved his knee in and ground it into her pussy as her free leg began to twitch, and then with the last of her air she sighed as clear nectar gushed out of her pussy and soaked his pants leg as she orgasmed and asphyxiated! As she orgasmed, he released her throat and she gasped for air...

"You get off on this shit," He hissed in disgust, "Pissing me off to the point where I am ready to choke the life out of you! You are a freak! Get away from me, and stay away from me!"

Standing up, he stepped back from Louisiana and looked at Mildred disgusted with her as well. Mildred was standing up as if she were about to intervene before he killed Louisiana, and Shannon was pale, her face a mix of fear for her safety or maybe a little fear for him. Mildred herself looked at him stonily, though it seemed he could see a softness in the pout of her lips. She didn't know what to do exactly. Should she chastise him, but at the same time not wanting to. It was apparent by the infuriated glare she directed at Louisiana that she felt the woman had gotten everything she deserved, and yet the woman was her guest so she must do something!

It was something he saw but didn't register in the heat of his own outrage...

"You," He growled menacingly, and took a step toward Mildred as she took a step back in momentary fear, "You invited me here to meet this... this...sadomasochistic Bitch! I am leaving! Shannon, you're free to come with me... I will bring you home later... if you want to come back to this... freak show!"

Looking wide eyed and not sure what to do, Shannon stood up and walked over and took his hand. Smiling down at her, he pulled her in for a quick kiss in front of her mother and Louisiana before he turned to lead her back the way they had come.

"NO! Wait! Jason," Mildred yelled at his back as he walked down the hallway, "I will tell everyone everything! I will destroy your family! I will have Charlene fired!"

"Go ahead and do that," He growled over his shoulder, "And, I will tell Donald that you have been fucking me for the past two months. I will also tell him you sent your daughters to fuck me as well! Let's see how Donald reacts to that? Let's see if you aren't on the side of the street right beside me and my family shortly after screwing us? I promise you this right now Milly, this is how it is going to work from now on! You screw me and I sure as hell will screw you back!"

There was a deafening silence from Mildred and a wheezing cough from Louisiana, and the deafening sound of the clip clop of his shoes on tile echoing down the hallway as he marched to the front door.

"Wait Jason," Mildred pleaded as she ran to catch up, pushing past him, and turning to hold out her arms as if to blockade him, "Please wait! I-I'm sorry! I will never threaten you again! I promise!"

He stopped, and looked at Mildred doubtfully.

"I know this is a lot to ask," Mildred begged, "But please, will you come back and try to meet Louisiana one more time. I need you to do this, for me personally, I promise I didn't set you up. I had no idea she was going to behave the way she did, but she is one of the 'Triumvirate' and I need you to get along with her. I need you to fuck her, or beat her, or fucking nearly kill her...whatever gets her off!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers