Family Garden Ch. 32-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

"Mmm, hello Loverboy," Charlene purred as she turned away from Jason, pulling her knees under her and sticking her ass high in the air so that he could fuck her doggy style.

Jason didn't say a word, he just ran his hands over her ass cheeks and down her thighs before he moved in behind her. She felt his bulbous head slide between her pussy-lips and run down to her clitoris and back up to her vagina several times before he finally pushed inside her!

"Oh Jason," She moaned into Jason's pillow as he slid inside her, stretching out her vaginal walls around his girth and pushing in until she felt him slam into her cervix.

Soon he was withdrawing and she swore she could feel the flanges of his head scraping her walls as she grabbed handfuls of the pillow and sighed luxuriantly. Jason pulled out until his head was tickling the mouth of her vagina until she was trying to suck him back in before he lunged back in slow and steadily tormenting her until she was slamming her ass back to meet him!

"Ahhhhh Eeeeee," Charlene wailed as her first orgasm swept over her and Jason slammed into her as she felt his dick pumping cum into her pussy! She slammed her ass back as hard as she could and buried her hubbies dick and deeply inside her as she could and she finished her climax with a hiss!

As soon as she felt Jason pull out she twisted around to lay on her back, spreading her thighs and opening her pussy to Jason as she purred, "That's one baby, come on make me cum two more times!"

All she could see was a black silhouette hovering over her as he slid his arms under her knees and lifted her ass off the bed as his cock found her vagina and thrust inside once again! Charlene was so full of cum! It was mixing with her lubrication and making her pussy so slick that it was taking longer than she wanted to orgasm. Still, she was enjoying the feeling of her ass cheeks slamming into Jason's thighs and the roll of her breasts back and forth, up and down her chest, as the dick inside her stoked her fire to a new inferno. She moved her hand to her nipples and began twisting, pinching, and pulling them as her orgasm spread out in her belly before bursting behind her eyelids like fireworks!

Jason came with her again, filling her up until she felt his cum dribbling out and down her ass cheeks as he slowly let her down and removed his arms from behind her thighs. Charlene put her legs down and wrapped them around the back of his thighs as she put his hands down on the bed so that he was hovering over her. She giggled and threw her hands around his neck to pull him down for a kiss. When their lips met she knew something was off. Jason always suckled her top or bottom lips. He loved kissing her mouth. He loved suckling her lips! Whoever this was, it was not Jason!

Moving her hands to his chest, she tried to push the silhouette away, but he would not budge. She turned her face away breaking the kiss as she growled, "Who the fuck are you?"

"Who the fuck are you," Hissed an all too familiar voice, "A horny little brown girl aching for any cock she can get to make her orgasm?"

"Calvin," Charlene hissed, her voice stunned and worried.

"Ah, the little brown princess figured it out," Calvin sneered, "Come on, aren't you happy? You got to fuck two brothers for the price of one..."

"Calvin, get off me," Charlene growled, "I only ever wanted one brother not two!"

"Ah, that's not very nice," Calvin growled as he leaned in and kissed Charlene forcefully.

She fought against him but he was too big and heavy and his dick was still buried in her pussy, and every move he made seemed to light up her vagina like lightning as she moaned more and more often as Calvin wrestled with her! She put her legs down on the bed and spread herself as wide as she could as Calvin slammed his dick as deep into her as he could, piledriving his sperm as deep inside her as he could force it as she hissed and moaned as her third orgasm exploded like a fireball inside her!

"I have never seen you orgasm as hard as you are right now! Now that you know your getting fucked by your brother-in-law," Calvin gushed as he seeded her a third time, this time pulling out so he could spray his cum all over her belly, breasts, and face, "I can't believe you knew it was me and you still gave in to having sex with me and even climaxed! Amazing! I am so glad it's my baby you're carrying in your belly!"

"What," Charlene asked in dumbfounded shock!

Calvin leaned in again and kissed her almost tenderly before he whispered, "That's right...this isn't the first time you have mistaken me for Jason...I was fucking you for years before you and Jason moved out. Years! You really didn't think I didn't know you and Jason were sleeping together did you? You were in our fucking room! So a couple of months after you two started your little...affair...I would slip in while Jason was busy bathing...or other things, and you never knew! I have been trying for so long to get you pregnant! And finally, in December I succeeded! Thank you! Thank you...so much...for having my baby!"

"How could you," Charlene asked her voice dripping in the horror she felt.

"Easy, you spread your legs and I get the wonderful feeling of sliding my dick inside you, and pounding your ass until I cum, granted you're not Sable, but no one is perfect," Calvin gloated as he slowly pulled out and moved off the bed, standing up and stepping over to his bed to climb in and pull the covers over him, "I wouldn't get up and try to leave if I were you. Jason will be here soon to fuck his beautiful cuckolding wife in a few seconds..."

Charlene hurriedly found a box of tissues she kept near the bed so they could clean up after sex without going to the bathroom. She had time to wipe Calvin's cum from her face, breasts, and belly just before Jason's silhouette opened the door and slipped into bed with her.

"Hey Baby," Jason purred hornily as he wrapped his arms around her and she spread her thighs open to let him slide his dick inside her already cum filled pussy, "You sure are wet tonight!"

"Mmm-hmm," Charlene hummed as she brought a hand to her mouth to muffle her crying as Jason's swollen throbbing cock began to stroke her to a fourth orgasm!

——(!)——

"No!" Charlene screamed as she suddenly awoke sitting bolt upright in her bath water and sloshing a fair amount of it out of the tub and onto the floor!

"What the fuck was that," Charlene hissed to herself in a near panic, "I...I...how could I have forgotten something like that?!"

She shook her head in denial as she pulled the stopper on the bath water so it could drain. 'There was no way...just no way...that dream was true,' She denied the dream as she Stepped out of the bathtub, found a robe, and wrapped herself tightly in it like a security blanket. Grabbing her oxygen she walked back into the bedroom before deciding to pull the oxygen tubes out of her nose and getting dressed for the day.

Her dream never left her thoughts though, and she examined it in every way she could until she came to the conclusion that even though she wanted to deny it, her dream wasn't a dream, it was a memory. Most likely, a repressed memory. Which meant that Heather wasn't Jason's daughter! That she, Jason's adoring faithful wife, had not once been faithful. In the eighteen years after giving birth to Heather she never allowed him to give her a child that was actually his, and now, she was planning on taking him completely out of the line up for getting her pregnant again!

She knew she wasn't going to change her mind about it, but it still left her feeling horrible...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 33 - Family Legacy

Tuesday - April 8, 2008

Galdren Home - 8:00 am

Jason woke up with Heather's head on his right shoulder and her hair in his face. He could smell her licorice scent, but this morning there was an added scent of vanilla and jasmine. Her shoulder dug into his armpit while his chest was sandwiched between her massive taupe brown breasts. He could feel her belly pressing into his side and he decided she definitely had a basketball inside her now. She had one thigh running down the side of his leg and her other thigh was thrown across him, and she was cupping his testicles in her hand.

There was a little moan and slight movement on his left side and he remembered Louisiana was with him and Heather. She cuddled in closer to him shifting some of her hair that was in his face and he realized the scent of vanilla and jasmine was Louisiana.

He felt the cold metal of the D-ring in her collar touch his skin and fought back the desire to shrink away from it. It was all she wore now, the only item she refused to take off. The rest of her clothes were in her bag, her jewelry in a small pouch including her wedding rings. Mildred had been right, Louisiana was much more concerned with her slave's collar than she was about her wedding bands. If Leon was her husband, then he was her god! It didn't matter what he said, what he wanted, or what he did, she was zealously devout to making him happy as long as he kept her properly submissive!

Louisiana felt very small compared to Heather. Her head rested on his left shoulder, while her shoulder was under his armpit. He could feel her soft rhythmic breathing and her much smaller C-cup breasts pressing into his chest. He felt her belly move against his side in time with her breathing and he could tell she had one thigh running down his left leg while her other thigh was thrown over him much the same way as Heather's was. He could feel that Louisiana had a death grip on his dick and she seemed to be consciously or subconsciously squeezing him while slowly masturbating him!

The sensations of his two lovely partners cuddled up against him almost made him forget his dream.

His dream...

——(!)——

July 25, 1983

Galdren Family Farm -

It had been of Charlene's confession of her love for him. His very first time having sex, with Claire first then Chastity, and later that night making love to Charlene, 'God, he needed to go visit them!'

His first time with Charlene had been in the bath, their second time in his bed. The next morning, Calvin and Benjamin snored through him quietly mounting Charlene missionary style and fucking her until she was mewling softly in his mouth, and then she had turned on her side and let him fuck her from behind as he massaged her small breasts and she reached through her thighs and squeezed his balls. For such a young little thing she had been a tigress in bed!

After he came in her while in their spooning position, she wanted him to fuck her doggy style next! With her head buried in his pillow, and her legs out to her sides he had been forced to smash her hips all the way down to his bed as he slammed his dick inside her, just in case his brothers should awaken!

Charlene moaned into his pillow as he came inside her once and kept on fucking her until he came twice before he finally got up and got dressed. Once he was dressed he pulled Charlene's dress from below his pillow, and he watched her stand up out of bed, she had his cum dribbling down her thighs as he stood between her and his sleeping brothers as she slipped into her rumpled green sundress. When she was dressed, she had neither panties or bra, he quietly led her back through the house to the bathroom and out through the mud room.

"Oh, you're up already," Janice called from behind him as she walked into the bathing room.

Jason stepped out of view of his mother and made as if knocking off his muddy boots as he gave Charlene a final quick kiss before she darted out the door, "Yeah, I went to bed early, so I woke up early too. I was just looking for my boots so I can start my chores..."

"Oh really," Janice said with a small secretive smile, "You sure are growing up fast son!"

Janice had crossed the bathing room while Jason knocked off his boots and kissed Charlene goodbye, and tousled his hair as she scanned the mud room looking for Charlene. Thankfully, she was long gone!

Smiling up into her son's eyes he noticed for the first time that her eyes were emerald green like Claire's eyes. She put her hands up on his shoulders, behind his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. His mother was tender and she smelled like soap and tasted of toothpaste. She was five feet nine inches tall, but his mother had always been larger than life to him. Now, she seemed small and feminine and...lonely!

His father had been gone for weeks now. It wasn't unusual for him to be gone as long as two to three weeks at a time, but he found he sympathized with Janice's loneliness now as he slipped his arms around her small waist and slid his hands down to her ass cheeks. She didn't reject his intimacy, rather she kissed him deeper and pushed her soft womanly body into him more aggressively. Which only made him respond by holding her tighter and tighter until he felt his dick start to stiffen between them and press into her lower belly!

"Take a bath with me," Janice moaned into his mouth when she finally pulled away.

"Yes Ma'am," Jason whispered back.

"Don't call me that," Janice snapped, then sighed as she stepped back and began lifting her nightgown off, "Right now, while we are here... you with me like this...I want you to call me Janice."

"Yes Ma'...Janice," Jason corrected himself when her eyes turned suddenly sharp.

Jason wasn't wearing much to start with, just his underwear and a t-shirt. Janice helped him pull his shirt over his head and then she pushed his underwear to his ankles. Then she stood back up, caressing his inner thighs as she did and splaying her fingers over his dick with one hand as she grasped his testicles with the other. She smiled and lifted herself up on her toes to kiss him tenderly on the lips before she knelt back down, this time putting a hand on his hip as she guided his dick into her mouth!

His engorged mushroom shaped swollen purple head was pressed against her lips when she smelled sex on him. She knew the smell of sperm and lubrication better than anyone in her house, and now she knew Jason had been having sex as early as this morning.

Jason could feel that his mother knew he made love to Charlene this morning and he could face his mother. He was so embarrassed! He was probably in so much trouble! Unable to meet Janice's gaze, he looked up scrunching his eyes thinking he was done for!

Janice looked up her son's lean body and saw his guilt and in every tense fiber of his body, and if that wasn't enough to give away his guilt, the obvious aversion of his eyes, looking up at the ceiling told her everything she needed to know. She was surprised at herself as a flash of jealousy turned her vision red and her breath hot! There was a part of her that thought seriously about calling him out on his activities, but then she wasn't absolutely sure whose garden he was working!

Working!

Plowing!

Seeding!

The Family Garden was his responsibility now! A duty she had given just yesterday! What right did she have to call him out for performing his duties as assigned! After all, even if it was that little girl down the street then she was family now too.

She sensed that she had to put Jason at ease, right now, despite her jealous desire to keep him all to herself. Otherwise, she would cripple his authority as the family gardener, and he would be constantly scared that what he was doing was wrong! Besides, that desire, to keep home as her own personal fuck toy, had flown the coupe as soon as she brought Claire with Jason into her room. Now, she must help him realize that whatever he did, whomever of the females of his Family Garden he decided to cultivate, he shouldn't feel embarrassed or afraid that he's done anything wrong. That from now on, whatever he decided to do was the right thing to do, and the Family Garden was his to cultivate as he wanted!

Jason felt his mother's lips part as she inhaled his slick still cum and lubricant covered dick. Surprised, he looked down at her and met her eyes staring back up at him lovingly! Smiling in relief, he watched her mouth consume his whole eight inch phallus as her top lip kissed his pubic mound and her bottom lip caressed his scrotum. Her eyes never left his as little veins popped out of her forehead, as she held her breath, as she massaged his dick in her mouth! He could feel his head in the back of her throat and he felt a fire in his balls foretelling his impending climax!

Janice's eyes began to water and Jason wiped her tears away from her cheek just before she began a slow withdrawal as she ran her teeth down the skin of his dick ending with licking his head. By the time his head was resting on her bottom lip, her mouth wide open, he could hold back his orgasm any longer! Janice dug her nails into her son's ass cheeks and he moaned as cum blasted from his head into her mouth! His legs shook and his hips thrust but Janice held him in place, her mouth wide open, his swollen head resting on her bottom lip but jumping with every ejaculation slapping her top teeth and the roof of her mouth as he filled her up like a cup... full of creamy white seed!

Janice waited until he was completely finished spurting sperm and then dribbling last vicious tendrils lubrication. Her lips looked like she had a sugar glaze on them before she finally looked up at him, making sure he saw all of his seed in her mouth, before licked the glaze off her lips and she closed her mouth and swallowed everything! Finished, she looked back down at Jason's cockhead and gave it a kiss on the lips as she hefted his testicles, she smiled mischievously, and then she stood up and leaned into his body as she purred contentedly, "Remember this lesson son; a woman that loves you will want to take your seed into her body in any and every way she can!"

"Yes Ma'...Janice," Jason mumbled, as Janice pulled him down to nuzzle her small nose against his.

She smelled like his cum now as she turned away and left him, walking over to the shower and turning on the hot water. She motioned for him to follow her and she washed his whole body. When she was finished she handed the soap and rag to him, clearly expecting him to wash her whole body in return!

Feeling his mother's body under his hands was surreal, almost sacred by comparison to Claire, Chastity, or Charlene. Her D-cup breasts were larger than any of the three girls he'd made love too so far and there was a marked difference in how his mother's breasts felt from his sister's or girlfriend's breasts. Janice's breasts were soft and squishy, more full but less dense. Their shape was perfect teardrops and they sagged a little further lending to a feeling of maturity... that was very distinguishable from Claire's, Chastity's, or Charlene's young, dense, and perky breasts.

Moving his hands between Janice's breasts he massaged her chest, down her sternum between her cleavage, and then rubbed back up across her pectorals above her breasts before massaging down her ribs and the outsides of her breasts.

"Mmm that feels good," Janice moaned in satisfaction, "I think I am going to make you my new bath buddy..."

Jason smiled at the compliment as he moved his thumbs down her ribs and followed the undercurve of her breasts. When his thumbs met again at her sternum, he followed the inner curves of her cleavage with his thumbs while using his hands to squeeze her breasts, massaging her soft squishy fatty glands as he caught her nipples with his knuckles on his way back up her chest.

"Mmm, when did you get so good at this," Janice moaned happily, "weren't you a virgin yesterday! Surely Claire and Chastity haven't taught you this already?!"

Jason smiled as he looked up from Janice's breasts to her eyes, "No... This is purely me trying to imagine what feels good to you. Using what I know feels good to me, and trying to mix the two together while hoping I don't mess up, or instantaneously cum all over you because this is as sensually arousing to me, or maybe even more so for me, as it is for you!"

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers