Family Garden Ch. 32-33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers

"No, this is wonderful," Janice laughingly purred as she propped her hands on Jason's shoulders for support as he lowered himself to his knees and began washing and massaging her belly.

He could feel her taut abdominal muscles and obliques under a thin womanly layer of soft fat and her soft smooth white skin. He massaged her slowly as he noticed little things and wondered why her face, neck, shoulders, chest, breasts, arms, and legs were all covered in copper freckles, but her belly starting just below her breasts all the way down to her pussy had almost no freckles at all. Then he ran his fingers lightly across the old scars of her pregnancies and wondered which ones he gave her?

"You were my biggest baby," Janice mumbled as she ran her fingers through his golden hair, "Claire was so small, only six pounds three ounces. She felt twice as big as that though, I thought she was going to be a giantess! Then came Chastity two years later, she was small too, only six pounds seven ounces. I didn't have a single stretch mark then, not until you!"

Jason slowed his washing of his mother's belly letting his fingers linger in her thick thatch of auburn pubic hair as he leaned forward and kissed each tiger stripe. He moved one hand to her hip as he moved his other between her thighs, running his fingers through her wet hair as he pushed his fingers between her labia majora.

"I'm so sorry Mama," Jason whispered as he kissed Janice's belly all the way to her pubic mound.

Janice smiled happily and forgave him for calling her Mama. She ran her fingers through his hair as she widened her stance so he could get more of his hand between her thighs and shove more fingers up inside her as she continued her story, "I thought you would be tiny, like your sisters, but in the last month you grew so big! I thought I was having twins! When you were born there was so much water, and then you came and you weighed only eight pounds four ounces!"

"Mmm," Janice moaned as Jason's tongue found her clitoris!

She shifted slightly and giggled as Jason followed her. She used the shower head to wash the soap from her body just as Jason pushed two fingers inside her vagina and a third into her ass. He used his free hand to wash one hip and ass cheek as he massaged her heavily muscled buttocks. She moaned as her son explored her vagina with his fingers, feeling around inside her, touching her walls and probing her cervix. It was clear he had no idea what he was doing so she tried to give little moans when he touched something that felt good so he would stroke her sensitive parts as he used his mouth and tongue on her clitoris and labia!

"Ohh... Jason," Janice wailed as he drove his free hand that was massaging her ass between her fat cheeks plunging two more fingers inside her rectum before he began massaging her vaginal and anal walls against each other!

"Oh fuck," Jason heard his mother cuss explosively as she grabbed handfuls of his hair and pulled his face deeper into her thighs and pussy!

She began grinding her vagina and ass on his fingers aggressively while he found himself at a loss as to what to do next. Suddenly, Janice was pulling his head away by his hair and spinning around so that his fingers came out of her vagina and rectum! Spreading her feet wide apart, she bent over while grabbing the porcelain hot and cold shower knobs and she thrust her ass out! Looking back over her shoulder she commanded, "Fuck me Jason! Fuck me now!"

Jason felt a little overwhelmed as he stood up and walked behind his mother. Should he fuck her in the ass? Should he fuck her pussy? Should he cum inside his mother? What if she gets pregnant?

He must of hesitated too long because Janice whipped her long auburn hair as she glared back over her shoulder and growled menacingly this time, "Put that fucking dick inside me and fuck me now!"

"What about the rule that a mother shouldn't have her garden tended to by her son," Jason asked as he set his dick in the valley of her ass cheeks and waited patiently for an answer.

While he was waiting he began running the head of his dick over her tailbones before slyly pressing against the puckered pink lips of Janice's anus!

"Please! Please son," Janice begged as she pitched backwards and felt his head slip into her rectum.

"Ahhhhhh," She sighed lustily as she felt Jason lunge into her, his hips colliding against her ass cheeks at a maniacal pace!

It felt so good being inside his mother! It felt like it was where he was always supposed to be!

It felt so good, feeling Jason inside her! It had killed her to watch Claire take his virginity. She had waited so long for him to grow up and show an interest in girls and sex! But, Connor had made it plain that she was to teach him the rules only! Let his sister's be his field, his fertile Family Garden! Well, she had done that! She taught him the family tradition, she transmitted the rules, now she would teach her lovely son another lesson!

Fuck the rules!

Janice felt Jason's dick swell up and explode his seed deep inside her rectum! It felt so nice! So hot inside her, but it wasn't enough, after watching him plow Claire and seed Chastity, she needed an epic orgasm! She waited impatiently for Jason to finish ejaculating the last of his seed inside her ass, then she widened her stance, bent as low as she could while still holding the shower knobs, and thrust her ass out even more!

"Now! Fuck me properly in my pussy," Janice hissed insistently!

Jason pulled out of his mother's ass and watched as her anal mouth closed swallowing all his sperm, not allowing even a single dollop to escape her thirsty body! He didn't feel clean, so as Janice watched impatiently, he took a bar of soap and lathered up his hands before washing his dick off thoroughly. Once all clean, he turned to a happy smiling Janice that was wagging her ass happily like she had a tail!

He stepped behind his mother and found that she was naturally hairless from halfway down her fat pink labia majora all the way to her anus!

'Women were truly amazing,' Jason thought as he slid his big purple head between Janice's pussy-lips and rammed himself home! He truly was going home in the most intimate and absolute sense!

"Ohhhhhhh Jason," Janice moaned lustily as she wagged her ass happily, "Ohhhhhhh yes! Yes! Finally!"

Jason pounded her pussy and he slowly felt a fire light in his balls as they slapped her clitoris repeatedly, but having spent the day before fucking Claire, Chastity, and Charlene, and then cumming in Charlene again this morning three times before Janice blew his load all in her mouth and then in her ass... He was feeling like the tank was empty!

Janice's whole body began to shake and soon Jason tightened his grip on her hips and began slamming his dick inside her, feeling his head bash against her cervix she started wailing as she orgasmed!

When she settled down she looked back over her shoulder and asked breathily, "Have you cum yet?"

Jason smiled and shook his head no.

"Good," Janice gushed as she suddenly stood up straight and took a step forward pulling herself off of his cock, "I figured blowing you, and then having you cum in my ass would help you not blow off as soon as you got inside my pussy!"

Jason laughed, but his cheeks colored with embarrassment because that was exactly what happened with Claire.

"Remember this for later," Janice said as she turned to face him and washed her body off under the shower, "If you haven't cum in a while and your with one of us, your Family Garden, or with your wife and you don't want to prematurely ejaculate then let us suck you off, or if you want to cum on us or in our asses a few times before you fuck our pussies. Or, you can just masturbate a few times, but I am not a fan of that... it's no fun for us if we don't get to relieve your tension!"

Jason nodded that he understood as Janice turned off the shower, took his hand and led him to the soaking pool, before he asked, "So... do I get to cuss now too?"

Janice looked at him as if he had just asked something startling. Then as Jason watched, he could see her accessing her memory's of everything had happened in the last 30 minutes before she realized how many F-bombs she had dropped in the last few minutes, and purred, "You can when you are with me... fucking my brains out of my head!"

Jason smiled and nodded that he understood. This was their private... intimate time together... and how they behaved in private was not license to behave unmannerly at any other time.

Janice stepped down into the bath and Jason was quick to follow. She had him sit down in the hot water and she sat down facing him, straddling his thighs as she grabbed his phallus and guided it back into her vagina. When she was settled, she sat a little higher than him and looked down smiling hungrily.

"So... what do you think," Janice purred in his ear before she moved to kiss his neck while simultaneously rocking her hips slowly.

The pressure of her pubic bone and clitoris grinding into the top of his dick as she slowly rubbed him along the back wall of her vagina did wonders for stimulating Jason's balls to produce more seed. He could even feel a knot of coolness in his lower belly below his navel, and it felt like he had a live wire creating a buzzing tingly feeling in his testicles.

It still took some time as Janice slowly rocked her hips and kissed his neck, his jawline, his mouth, across his shoulders, even nibbling his nipples. At the same time she used her hands to caress his chest and abdomen, his obliques, running her fingers down to the top of his ass cheeks then back up to his shoulders. Every touch, every caress, every shift of her hips grinding her pussy on him added little shocks that turned the coolness in his lower belly into an avalanche, while the buzzing tingling sensation in his balls turned into an extraordinary hum!

Janice suddenly sped up, slamming her hips down his shaft as she kissed him. Pulling away, she bit his bottom lip and suckled as she rotated her hips, whisking his dick inside her, hollowing her out!

"Ohhhhhhh Jason," Janice wailed and she slammed herself down on him as her whole body tightened around his cock as her orgasm burst within her!

The ice ball exploded and the humming in his balls boiled over, and before he knew it he had his arms wrapped around his mother's waist and he was thrusting his dick as high up inside her as hard as he could as he crushed her small body into his!

Seconds felt like an eternity as he seemed to not be able to stop cumming in his mother's pussy! When they were both thoroughly spent and satisfied, Janice and Jason sat in the bath just holding each other for a long time, until Claire and Chastity came in and joined them!

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,176 Followers