Family Garden Ch. 38-39

Story Info
Volume 04: The Business Trip
8.1k words
4.27
9k
11
2

Part 18 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

Chapter 38 - Enduring the Darkness

Tuesday - April 8, 2008

Anchorage, Alaska - 8:00 pm

"There's a group of men outside that want to meet you Lust. They are paying handsomely to fuck you," Leon said from behind her, "One of them is the chief of police, another is the Mayer, and another of them is the District Attorney. There are other influential city officials and politicians, and a few criminals just to make things interesting. They all have masks on so none of them knows who the others are, but they will all know who you are. Okay then, I am going to let them in now and I hope you enjoy this as much as I will!"

Leon turned and the soft click clack of the heels of his shoes on the hard cream colored tile retreated as he left...

Charlene began to shake with exhaustion. She was so tired. She didn't want to think about the last two days, but every time she closed her eyes it was all that she saw.

-(Blink)-

She was on the airplane again. Leon was walking back to her, grabbing her by the throat, and forcefully tilting her head up as he took off the pretty white dog collar that contrasted against her java colored skin so well. Replacing it, he cinched tight a thick black leather collar with two D-rings on the back of her neck.

She smiled confidently, feeling she could handle anything Leon did to her. He could not break her!

Leon pulled her up until she was on her tippy toes as he clipped two cables from flush mount D-rings in the ceiling of the airplane to her collar.

She opened her eyes and tried to shake her head at what a fool she had been!

-(Blink)-

She was back in the plane again. Her ankles and calves burned, her knees ached, and her thigh muscles felt like they were cramping up from hours of hanging by her neck. All she had to do...all she wanted to do...was relax, and let all the pain just slip away...

She opened her eyes in shock, had she really thought of hanging herself then? Or, was she thinking of it now?

-(Blink)-

The airplane engines whined loudly as the aircraft sped up quickly. She danced around, trying to keep her toes on the floor as the g-forces pulled her towards the back of the plane. The front tire lifted off the tarmac and the collar tightened around her throat when her feet came off the floor...

She couldn't breathe...

Her dark-taupe complexion darkened...

Her lips turned purple...

Pulsing drummed in her ears as blood was cut off from her brain and her lungs were burning...

Her head felt like it was about to be ripped from her shoulders as her vertebrae popped like fireworks all the way to her tailbone. Darkness encroached on her vision, promising to take all her pain away but, she didn't want to die...not like this!

She opened her eyes fleeing from the memory, her body shuddering as she gasped in fear. She tightened her thighs and arms, flexing against the restraints, but exhaustion overwhelmed her, leaving her swinging lazily by the steel bar just above her...

Seconds passed by like minutes, and minutes seemed to take hours.

-(Blink)-

She was back in the airplane, suspended in the air much like she was now as Leon's long hard phallus scraped the walls of her vagina deliciously. It didn't take too long before she felt warmth bloom inside her belly as he pumped load after load of cum inside her...

The pilot, Mr. C. Evans was suddenly looming over her, a long thick ebony dick in front of her nose just before she opened her mouth and she inhaled it like a fat cigar. He tasted delicious. His girth was so nice to bite into. His cock was so ribbed and veiny, and his head was scraping her throat and the roof of her mouth so delightfully...

She opened her eyes and sighed, unfortunately C. Evans hadn't cum in her mouth, instead he filled up her pussy. She could still remember the way her body tingled as his spend sprayed her vaginal walls until his and Leon's cum was dripping from her pussy into the carpet. She tried to keep her eyes open. She didn't want to close them. She knew all too well what came next. Looking around the room as much as her restraints would allow, she was desperate for a distraction.

'When will those men get here?' She wondered.

Her eyes burned and itched, they were drying out and she wanted so badly to blink her eyes, but she feared what she would see next! It was inevitable though, her eyes watered, tears trickling down her cheeks, and slowly against her will, her eyes closed...

-(Blink)-

She was in the torture chamber, submissively letting Leon pull her to a table that wasn't a table at all, it was a modified wrack, longer than her body with belts and rope nooses and built in cuffs, all for restraining... her! The table top could be modified to bend at the center forty-five degrees, it could be stretched out, the top could even be segmented into five pieces, or configured where she was crucified or spread eagle. With a weighted base and center pivot, Leon had elected to extend the table top, pivot it lengthwise, and attach two bars with pulleys where rope nooses hung down. Jorden secured her hands in the nooses as the rope bit into her skin as she was pulled off the floor.

Leon was monologuing about the torture devices as he walked around her, but she didn't care, she couldn't concentrate because it was so hard to breathe the way she was hanging, and she was too weak to lift her own weight up where she could breathe easier.

Leon didn't notice...no...he just didn't care...as he caressed her ass and thighs. She wasn't wearing any panties so he easily slid his fingers down the valley of her ass cheeks, and his hands easily pushed her thighs apart so he could play with her pussy. Even Jordan joined in, standing in front of her as he ran his hands up the backs of her thighs to her ass, up and over the curve of her bubble butt, catching her skirt and pulling it up to her waist!

-(Whack!)-

Lightning bloomed in her mind as thunder cracked across the room...

-(Whack!)-

Pain exploded across her ass as her cheeks reverberated with the impact of the paddle...

-(Whack!)-

She kicked her legs wildly and arched back as she tried to escape the pain...

-(Whack!)-

Her stomach suddenly hurt, and fear gripped her heart in its ice cold fist...

-(Whack!)-

Her stomach turned and she felt like she was about the puke all over Jorden!

"Stop! Pw'ease Stop!" She shrieked, "Stop Pw... Pw'ease... Master! Pw'ease!"

-(Whack!)-

She felt her stomach lurch...

"Pw'ease! Pw'ease Mash'ter! Pw'ease," She begged in great body shaking sobs, "I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!"

She opened her eyes. She was crying, her abdomen heaving as she gulped air through the cum filling her mouth and she could still feel the throbbing in her ass and thighs from the spank'n the day before. That night she slept with Leon in his bed and he made love to her...so sweetly...so gently...she had thought that maybe he would actually begin treating her less harshly!

Why?

Why was he abusing her so badly?!

That night she dreamed of Jason, but the next morning brought a nightmare about her brother-in-law, Calvin. That one nightmarish memory sparked a flood of others. Of so many other times she kept silent as Calvin fucked her until he came, and it was always when Jason wasn't around. This was karma catching up to her, the Goddess Shakti was having a great laugh at her expense. For having Jason's, little brother's daughter. For getting her first diaphragm a few months later. For always wearing it so that neither Jason nor Calvin could get her pregnant again. For never telling Jason about Calvin's raping her. For allowing Calvin to continue fucking her so he wouldn't say anything to Jason. It left her feeling like she deserved being brought to this hell house, to this torture room...

-(Blink)-

It was earlier in the day, she was hanging from the winch cable connected to her collar. Cindy was screaming in the background as a motor pulled her completely off the floor. She kicked her legs, desperately trying to reach the tiles beneath her. Her neck popped like shotgun blasts in her ears. Her lugs burned. Blood surged in her ears. Her whole face turned purple as veins popped out of her forehead and neck as her lips swelled up until they cracked. Her eyes turned blood red as their vessels burst. Her vision pulsed as darkness crept at the edges until her body shuddered violently and she didn't move again. Every muscle went lax as darkness consumed her.

Lightning struck her chest and she gasped in shock and pain!

Opening her eyes, fleeing from the nightmare, she found herself still hanging in mid-air. The men Leon said were coming still hadn't made an appearance, and she wondered why they hadn't come yet. She so desperately wished for a distraction from her memories. She died only hours ago and was just barely revived, however, that hadn't dissuaded Leon from ordering her to be hung back up again. Nor, had it kept her from letting it happen. Really all she had to do was say two little words, "I quit!", and it would be over!

Aside from Leon and herself, neither had it deterred Jordan and Cindy from torturing her with oils. To them, she was a willing participant and they would do whatever they were told as long as it wouldn't endanger her life or the embryos. At least they had a line they wouldn't cross. The incredible amount of punishment she had endured was not even a deterrent to Leon bringing in Haiden Jarrett to pierce her nose, nipples, and pussy. Or, to his bringing in these twenty men.

'Why would they want to fuck her now,' She wondered bitterly, Leon had broken her, physically and emotionally.

Her face was so swollen and it throbbed painfully. Her eyes felt like they were too big to fit in her eye sockets. She looked almost demonic with the whites of her eyes completely red, and her dark chocolate brown irises made them appear almost pitch black. Her breathing was labored. Her pussy was swollen, and she had an ache that wrapped around her ass and hips before marching up her back making her feel like she was impaled in both her vagina and rectum. It felt like she had spearheads driven deep inside her, their bladed heads slicing up her insides and puncturing her lungs. Below the stabbing sensations of spears, her belly felt so full and bloated it should have been hanging below her, big and round, appearing full term pregnant. Finally, she had an overwhelming desire to puke at any moment!

She was far beyond her limits of endurance...no... she must endure...for Jason...for Heather...

-(Blink)-

Jason and Heather were suddenly in front of her, she was sitting on a quilt in the front yard of the Galdren farm. It was fourteen years ago. Jason was twenty-six, she was twenty-two, and Heather was four. They were living in the barn behind his family's house. Jason had spent eight months renovating it after she found out she was pregnant. They had been together for ten years at this point, the last six of which they were married but it still felt fresh and new!

They were all happy!

Except for her terrible secret!

Heather wasn't Jason's...she was Calvin's!

She looked around the yard, her eyes following Jason as he played with Heather. It was just before she gave him an ultimatum; move away with her, or lose her and Heather forever. The reality was, Calvin wouldn't leave her alone, he was insisting that she let him get her pregnant again, and she wasn't going to do that!

The memory danced in her mind; A brief perfect moment that hadn't really existed, rather, it was a fabrication idealized from her desire to be Jason's soul focus. The reality was that Janice, Claire, Chastity, and Hannah had all been there with their children, and Jason had played with all of them equally. Charlene found that she wished she was that young woman again, when she was still innocent and faithful... Faithful? Another lie she had convinced herself of, for years. How had she deceived herself so thoroughly; that she was faithful? The reality was she had never been faithful!

The hallucination shattered, and Charlene flexed her jaw as the uncomfortable metal ring gag dug into the roof of her mouth. She could do this...for them...for herself. She had to, or everything was in vain!

Men began filing into the torture chamber, and she did her best to look at each one them, they were all blurs...

'Twenty men!' She cried inside her own head, 'Fuck me!'

All of them were naked except for full black leather masks over their heads. There were six black men, five ruddy men, and nine white men. None of them were as grossly overweight as Haiden, but seven of them had beer bellies of various sizes, eight were of an average build, and five looked to be athletically fit. Of them all, only the athletic men seemed to care to groom their bodies. As all the men filed in, they laughed at her!

They could all see Haiden's cum dribbling out of her mouth in long white dollops that splattered on the floor below her as many of them began rubbing hands together in anticipation. Others already hand their hands on infantile penises, trying to rub life into them while a few didn't have erection problems. Their dicks stood straight out like flag poles as they ran their hands down her taupe-brown colored skin glistening with sweat.

Her eyes widened at their touch, and tears of blood welled up across her bottom lashes, cascaded over, and sprinkled her cheeks before running down to her chin. Being fucked by multiple men at the Volton had been hot and erotic and fun, but even that, after having hundreds of different men cum in her hundreds of times, had lost its charm. This was none of those things.

She hung in the middle of the room tied, and bound, and helpless. Above her suspended body, dangling from the ceiling, hung two winch cables. The first connected directly to her collar, and gave her Master the ability to hang her to death anytime at a whim. The second was attached to a D-ring welded in the center of a thirty-two inch steel pipe, and from that steel spreader bar dangled her.

She was positioned so that she was bent over a nonexistent table as her long jet black hair fell over her face obscuring the swelling around her eyes, cheeks, and mouth. Only her short hawkish nose poked out, with only her columella turning up so that all the men could admire her gold basket septum ring hanging in the dainty alcove of her philtrum of her top lip. Her mouth was still incredibly beautiful and seductive, despite being swollen and stretched open around a ring gag. Her pink lips looked plump and pouty and edible, as if they were sugar glazed as creamy sperm cascaded over her bottom lip to run down her chin and fall to the floor.

The ring gag straps wrapped around her head, but didn't hinder her hair from falling over her shoulders to drag through the cum pooled beneath her. Connected to the back of the ring gag was a bar attached to the main support bar that pulled her head back so that, bent over the way she was, her mouth and throat were a straight line for these men to spray their spend all the way to her stomach.

Hidden partially by her hair, she wore a thick black leather collar around her throat. It buckled just to the side of her esophagus and had two large D-rings sewn on the back of the neck where the first winch cable connected. Below the leather collar was a thick gold chain threaded through a one inch gold hoop with three dangling two carat square cut diamonds. The chain made a noose around her neck hung below her body a couple of inches before disappearing between in her cleavage before reappearing and lightly caressing her belly where a growing pregnancy bump pushed out her abdomen until she looked closer to twelve weeks along instead of eight. Following the curve of her belly the chain reached her pubic mound and threaded through a three quarters inch hoop that pierced her shaven smooth skin just above the slit of her camel-toe and disappeared between her pussy-lips. Between her labia, it threaded through another hoop that pierced a petal of her labia minora between her urethra and vagina to be followed by three two carat teardrop cut diamonds that dangled from the chain just below her vagina before the chain finally ended at a final half inch hoop anchored to her perineum.

Just above her ass, to each side of the central D-ring on the steel spreader bar, connected to the winch, was another set of D-rings ten inches off center from which hung two, fifteen inch long, cables clipped to rings sewn into the leather harness strapped tightly around her lusciously wide hips, muscular thick thighs, and fat round ass. With the majority of her weight born by the hip harness, the bar connecting to the ring gag that pulled back her head caused her belly sagged below in a sloping U-shape that thrust her chest out because her shoulders were also being pulled back behind her so that her wrists were shackled to the last two rings at each end of the steel spreader bar. The effect was that her massively fat breasts thrust out and swung pendulously below her like two soft brown, overly ripe watermelons hanging from her like grapes on a vine.

Her taupe-brown areolas were constricted tight making her slightly rosier nipples long and thick that dripped blood from new gold studs that pierced them, and between each stud swung another thick gold chain connecting her right nipple to the left that didn't let one breast swing too far without pulling the other with it. In the center of the gold chain dangled the last three two carat diamonds.

Below her hip harness, her legs were spread three feet wide and pulled to the full extension where her ankles were shackled to another bar that was anchored to the floor. The effect was highly sensual, and erotic, and humbling...

Two of the men stepped forward, one was dark while the other pale. Closing her eyes, she focused her mind on the carnal feeling of the long cock slipping through the ring gag and a large bulbous head sliding across her tongue and the roof of her mouth before heading down her throat. Hands yanked her hair, pulling her mouth forward and she consumed the entire thing. She inhaled the man's musky scent through her nose. He was clean shaven so that her nose was buried in the soft skin above his dick. When the man fucking her mouth heard her choking, he withdrew, released her hair, and caressed her shoulders as he ran his hands down and around her arms, over her shoulder blades, and down her back.

Another set of hands grabbed her waist. It must have been the other man. His hands slid down her lower back to her ass as he caressed each cheek. He took only a few seconds and caressed her before impatiently fingering her pussy. She heard the wet sound of cum and lubricant splattering on the floor before he ran his fingers across her vulva to her vagina. Playing with the gold chain and hoops, fingering the teardrop diamonds, he ran his pinky down to her urethra before pressing against it hard. She tried to scream in pain but her mouth was full, as he forced himself inside her urethra up to his first knuckle!

She began to quake as he tried to push in further, and she started choking when the cock in her mouth started blasting cum down her esophagus. The man behind her wasn't satisfied as she screamed as her eyes rolled back into her skull and she nearly fainted as he drove his pinky finger up her urethra all the way to his last knuckle!

She gagged as she inhaled cum to cackling laughter that was absorbed by the soundproof walls all around her, and the other men joined in. The anal plug about ten inches long was suddenly pulled out of her ass and lubricant shot out of her like a fountain as another man grabbed a paddle and another took up a riding crop, then both began beating her breasts like piñatas.

When the man with his pinky in her urethra blessedly removed his finger, it left her feeling like a red hot poker was impaling her bladder. Seconds later he stuck his fingers in her vagina, starting first with his middle finger before adding his index finger. It felt good amidst all the pain, and she tried to focus on that until he added his third and fourth fingers. Fiery pain flooded her brain as she moaned, her eyes crossed, cum gushed from her nose, and her vagina stretched open further than when she gave birth to Heather. She was suddenly so incredibly full as the man's fist disappeared inside her, and she could feel him balling up his fist...

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers