Family Garden Ch. 38-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haaaaa," She gasped as the air in her lungs and the cum in her belly was suddenly driven out of her!

The dick was still in her mouth when she suddenly started puking around his dick...

"What the fuck," The man shrieked as he quickly with drew.

She couldn't stop puking, even after completely emptying her stomach. All she could feel was waves of heat in her core making her sick as the man behind her pile-drived her vagina. Slamming inside her so hard it felt like her uterus and intestines were being driven up into her chest until she couldn't breath! Inexplicably, her breath caught, her eyes rolled up into her head, she began shaking as euphoria and pain shattered her consciousness. Every muscle in her body tensed up suddenly and darkness swept over her as her whole body went limp...

"What the fuck man," One of the twenty asked, "I haven't even had a chance to fuck her yet!"

"Is she dead," Another asked.

"Quit fisting her for now," An older man said, "Everyone take a step back."

They all did so except the one with his fist in Charlene's ass, "I think she just passed out. I can feel her body shuddering around my hand."

The older man stepped up and put his finger to her mouth and nose. It was weak but he felt her breathing, "I think we need to take her down. She's breathing, but I think she's in distress."

"Take her down or leave her up. It doesn't matter to me," Leon said as he walked in and stood behind the group of men, "She is a gift for your delight tonight. So awake or not, do as you like to her..." Then he turned and left, but he didn't go far, nearby there was a room with a wall full of monitors, and on every screen was a different angle of Charlene and the men that were fucking her. Pulling his pants down he squeezed lube into his hand before starting to masturbate as he watched.

It took four men ten minutes to take her down. Oddly, they were very gentle as they laid her out on the cold floor. Then same man that checked to see if she was breathing and checked her vitals again, "With her unconscious we can't fuck her mouth or she may drown in cum."

"Agreed," Another said, "I'm here to fuck this beautiful woman...not kill her."

"I'm going first," Growled the man that fisted her. Grabbing her legs roughly, he wrapped his hands and arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy to his dick.

"Well I wanna see my spooge all over her belly and face," Another said.

"Oh yeah," Another chortled, "It's a competition then! Let's see who can cover her in the most cum!"

"I'm gonna see if I can get it in her mouth while standing up!"

After the first man dumped his cum in her vagina, the second left his spend in her ass, and so it went one after the other...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 39 - A Sister's Love

December 22, 1988

Korrapati Family Farm - 4:00 pm

The air was cold and smelled of new snow. A cloud of steam blasted from Charlene's plump pouty mouth with every exhale. It quickly cooled in front of her and disappeared. Breathing through her nose resulted in the fine hairs of her top lip being quickly covered in a fine sheen of frost. Quickly scrubbing her mouth with her gloved hand, she quickened her pace down the long paved street. It was a mile long walk from the bus stop to the Galdren farm, and looking up she saw she was at the halfway mark, the Korrapati farm.

"Why don't you come in and have some tea with us Charlie," Sable asked.

She looked around at all the other kids walking with them. Hannah Galdren, her sister-in-law, another senior in high school with her, Larissa, and Sable was walking beside her. On the other side of Hannah were her sisters, Holly and Laramie, and a few steps behind them were her brothers, Ruel and Tobin walking with Benjamin Galdren. The youngest, Rebecca and Kathryn Galdren were out in front with Lorraine and Nanieve so that they were not forgotten or left behind in the cold.

"Yea it been awhile since you came to visit," Larissa added.

She looked at two smiling mirror reflections of herself, her twin sisters, and couldn't help smiling back in return. She was about to accept when she remembered why she stayed away so much, "Are you sure it's okay? Has Gabriella forgiven me?"

Sable and Larissa's smiles fell nearly simultaneously, but it was Sable that answered, "No. You know Gabby, she'll never forgive you for stealing Jason away from her and Porsche..."

"But, that doesn't mean that the rest of us don't miss you," Larissa continued Sable's thought as if they were 1 person, "Mama asks about you whenever she's home, and the boys miss you as well..."

"Fine," She sighed then turned to Hannah and asked, "Will you tell Jason I will be home soon, and tell him where I am?"

"Of course Charlene," Hannah answered with a smile then looked back at Benjamin and called, "Come on Ben lets get home before I freeze to death."

Hannah, Holly, and Laramie waved goodbye to her while Benjamin fell in behind them as she turned with her sisters and brothers and walked up the drive to her family home. She listened to the snow squelch under her boots until she finally asked, "How is Mama?"

"You know Mama," Sable answered with a resigned sigh, "Always running, always working, even when she is so pregnant she can barely move..."

"How are Gabriella, Porsche, and you guys handling all the new babies," She asked interestedly.

"I am pretty sure Gabriella and Porsche are traumatized for life," Sable answered with a laugh.

"Yeah, I think Mama is trying to have so many children that we will never want to have any of our own," Larissa quipped.

"Seriously though," Sable continued somberly, "It's been a year since Jasmine and Rachelle we're born, so Mamas recovered, but thank God we have 3 more years before Mama gets pregnant again!"

"So how many kids is that now," She asked, feeling lost since leaving home.

"Well, Mama pretty much leaves running the house to Gabby and Porsche, who are twenty-one now, while Sable and I help when we get home from school," Larissa said as she counted on gloved fingers, "Ruel and Tobin are thirteen and completely useless, and Lorraine and Nanieve are nine, Llewyn and Francesca are five, and then the babies..."

"So that makes thirteen of us, counting Mama," Sable finished drolly.

"Fuck," She cursed under her breath, "I am so glad I got out of the house!"

"Pfff," Sable puffed humorously, "You and us as well!"

"Yeah," Larissa giggled, "We are super happy for you Charlie! To have snagged such a great guy like Jason..."

"Yeah," Sable chortled, "Especially since you had no figure to speak of!"

"Well neither did you two," She retorted sarcastically.

"Yes," Larissa laughed, "But, neither of us was trying to steal the most decent boy in 80 square miles from Gabriella and Porsche!"

"No kidding," Sable agreed as she patted the thick coat over her chest, "Did you know those two were double-D's at twelve years old?!"

"They were bigger than that when I stole Jason too," She quipped in a proud hum.

"I'm so jealous," Sable whined.

"Me too," Larissa agreed.

"Well I'm proud of my perky little B's," She said as she massaged her breasts underneath her coat.

"Haaah," Sable said grinning, "You should be! All these siblings that we have to take care of, makes me wish Larissa and I had come to an arrangement with you like Gabby and Porsche have!"

"Really," She guffawed, while Larissa nodded enthusiastically, "You two would really be willing to share Jason with me?!"

"YESSSS!" They both yelled at once as they all marched up stairs to a covered porch as Sable continued more quietly in a near whisper, "In order to get out of this house and away from all these babies, you bet we would both share Jason in a heartbeat!"

She nearly grinned at her twins enthusiasm, for their sake holding back from laughing, and she wondered out loud instead, "You know I have sometimes wondered if Jason would even know the difference between us if we were to switch places?"

"You just let me and Larissa know when you're serious about finding out," Sable purred pornagraphicly, "and we will be more than willing to find out!"

She smiled and nodded, but said nothing, making no promises. Her sisters might be willing to share her husband, but she wasn't. Still, maybe there was some fun here to be had before she went home, "Sable, Larissa, why don't we go to your bedroom and get closer as sisters?"

Sable and Larissa's eyes lit up with excitement as Sable whispered, "Really?"

She nodded as Larissa cooed, "Yes! Oh fuck, it has been so long since we had a ménage a trios!"

They spent several minutes taking off their snow boots and coats in the mudroom and putting them away before heading upstairs. They walked past the living room where an exhausted Gabriella and Porsche were waiting for them with one year old Jasmine and Rachelle in their arms as they rocked them. Laying on the floor between Gabby and Porsche, Llewyn and Francesca colored quietly in their coloring books.

Leaning into the room, Sable called softly to Gabriella while she and Larissa watched, "Hey Gabby, we have some homework to do before we come help. We will be down in an hour."

"That's fine," Gabby whispered back as she looked up from nursing Jasmine. Pulling the babe off of her right milk engorged G-cup breast, she pulled out her left breast and pressed the babes mouth to a thick rosy nipple before she continued, "Llewyn and Francy are being good and Jasmine and Rachelle are about to take a nap. If you would please, make dinner when you come down."

"Sure thing Sis," Sable answered and turned back to her and Larissa.

They marched upstairs where the master bedroom and two of the five bedrooms in the house were located and closed the door behind them. They began peeling off their clothes, and once they were all standing in the middle of the room examining each other, she asked, "So, how long has that been going on?"

"What," Larissa asked as she stepped up and placed her hands on her slim 34 inch chest and perky B-cup breasts.

"Gabby and Porsche nursing? Are they actually lactating milk," She asked as she cupped Larissa's left soft taupe-brown B-cup breast in her right hand and Sable's right B-cup breast in her left hand.

Sable stepped up and placed her right hand on her hip and ass cheek while she ran her left hand down her belly to her soft thatch of her black pubes on her pubic mound. Leaning in, Sable's thick pink pouty lips parted just as her identical mouth met her with a soft sensual kiss, leaving Larissa to explain, "Yeah it's new, after Mama gave birth the midwife handed Jasmine to Gabby and Rachelle to Porsche, then Mama told them that they were to raise them for her. Gabby and Porsche both left crying because they know Mama isn't ever going to let them get married or leave. Well, not as long as she is still fertile that is. Anyway, as soon as the babies started crying Gabby and Porsche breasts swelled up like two cup sizes bigger and milk began leaking and saturating their bras, so they began breastfeeding..."

Sable pulled back from kissing and she hissed, "Holy shit! So Mama is just walking away from parenting us now..."

"Not us," Sable answered as she slid her fingers between her thighs and slid them into her labia, "Just Llewyn, Fancy and the babies, and I guess any more babies from now on too. Mama figures raising babies will keep Gabby, Porsche, Larissa and me out of trouble..."

"Well, is it keeping you out of trouble," She asked as she pinched Sable and Larissa's nipples between her knuckles.

"Well, with the boys it is," Larissa giggled as she looked from Charlene to Sable as they joined her for a good laugh.

"Speaking of boys," Sable purred, her brown eyes glistening as she looked from Larissa to Charlene, "What do you think of your brother-in-law Calvin? Are you fucking him too?"

She was surprised and almost pulled away from her sisters, but Sable and Larissa both had a hand on her hips and pulled her back in just as Sable thrust her fingers inside her vagina and curled them around her pubic bone so she could run her fingers across her thick spongy wall and press into her G-spot!

"I-I really haven't ever thought of him that way," She confessed, "I haven't slept with him at all. Why do you ask?"

"No reason," Sable answered with a secretive smile, "Just knowing you, or I guess I should say, knowing us, I half expected you would be fucking Jason and all his brothers if you could."

"I don't like him," Larissa mumbled as she kissed her clavicle, "He gives me the creeps. He's obsessed with Sable, and the only time he talks to me is when he thinks I am Sable. And, he talks as if he knows us... intimately... like he has been with us sexually. Neither of us would let that boy touch us with a 10 foot pole, but he's described every part of our bodies in detail and has told us both what he would do to us if we... I mean Sable... would be his girlfriend, and everything he describes is exactly what we like... and well, what you like as well! So, we thought, that maybe you've been fucking him too."

"Yeah," Sable whispered as she kissed her jaw just below her ear.

"I...swear," She gasped when Larissa pinched her nipples and Sable withdrew from her vagina only to start rubbing soft slow circles around her clitoris, "I have never cheated on Jason, or you. What we have is special, and only between us!"

"Well," Sable whispered, "Maybe he has just seen you naked, since you were sleeping with Jason while he was still sharing a room with Calvin and Benjamin."

"Yes," She gasped as the warmth of her orgasm quickly filled her belly with heat when Sable knelt down so that her mouth was able to suckle a small rosy nipple.

Sable ran her right hand over her thick round ass and slipped between her cheeks finding her anus with her thumb and pushed two fingers inside her vagina from behind while using her left hand to massage her vulva, urethra and clitoris.

She was quickly shaking and breathless as she moaned, "That...must...be it!"

She grunted and moaned as she pulled Larissa in for a deep kiss that left them both breathless. She reached down and thrust her fingers between her twin sister's wet labia and mewled as she eagerly shared the pleasure Sable was giving her with Larissa!

The fire in her belly. The tingling in her vagina. Euphoria was building. She felt like she was about to burst!

"Wait!" She wailed, "Stop!"

Both Sable and Larissa halted and looked up at her. She was breathing hard trying to cool down. She realized her eyes were closed and she opened them, and looked down at her sisters. They were both smiling up at her now in proud gratification for how they had made her almost orgasm. Taking a deep breath she explained, "Let's get on the bed."

Larissa and Sable giggled excitedly and jumped up not arguing a bit. Their breasts and ass cheeks bounced in exuberance as they led the way to a king size bed. Sable laid out first on her left side, turned her right leg up, and drew her foot up to her rest on her left knee. Charlene followed and put her head between Sable's thighs and wrapped her hands around her hips so she could pull her head into Sable's pussy. Then pulling Sable's thick ass cheeks apart, she put her nose right against Sable's perineum.

Larissa was the last to complete the 69 triangle. Charlene opened her thighs just as Sable had, Larissa had to first scoot her thighs under Sable's head as she pulled herself into Larissa's pussy, then Larissa pulled her head into Charlene's hot wet cunt. Fitting together like puzzle pieces, they began beak'ing and suckling each other. Charlene's waning orgasm was quickly stoked to a fury. Soon all three of them were rocking and thrusting. Grinding their pussies on each other's tongues. Moaning and growling as they suckled and nibbled until as one they howled and clamped down on each other's heads as they climaxed!

When they recuperated, Larissa and Sable had Charlene lay across the bed as they massaged baby oil into her skin, from her feet to her neck, paying special attention to her ass cheeks, and she luxuriated in the feeling of hands massaging down her tailbone, over her anus, and fingernails gently scratching her labia. They had her flip over and then massaged her breasts, twenty fingers caressed her belly, and ten combed through her long soft raven black pubes before massaging the thick meat of her camel-toe pussy. Two hours later they left Charlene, in their room, on their bed, naked and sighing in satisfaction, and went downstairs to start dinner...

——(!)——

Hannah watched Charlene walk away with her siblings before looking down the road at Rebecca and Kathryn that were leading the way home, Benjamin was only a few steps behind then with Laramie and Holly whispering to each other as they followed along nearly twenty yards behind. Looking back to Charlene she mumbled to herself, "Thank you princess, with you absent maybe I will finally be able to have a little time with my big brother. Tonight is the night, I will give him my special Christmas present!"

Turning away, she followed after her siblings...

——(!)——

Galdren Family Farm - 4:30 pm

Behind the Galdren house stands a large gambrel barn with flaking red paint and cracking white trim from twenty years of use and as many years of neglect. After Jason finished his school day at the local community college, this was where he spent his time. He had big plans for this barn, but for now it still housed the pig, Della, the milk cow, Bessie, and six chickens. Above the animals, he made his sanctuary in the loft. He cleared out all the hay on one side and ran an extension cord up to a space heater and a light clipped to his drafting desk, and spread out atop the desk and was slowly developing plans for renovating the barn.

He was on the other side of the loft away from his desk and space heater when Hannah made her climb up the stairs and stood in the doorway. It looked as if he was gathering hay for Bessie when she purred huskily, "Hey stranger."

He jumped in shock, he hadn't heard her enter the barn nor had he heard her climb the stairs to the storage loft.

"Hey there Hannah," He greeted her with a sheepish grin, "How was your day?"

"Long and cold," She answered, "How was your day big brother?"

"Pretty much the same," He answered, "Thankfully, my classes are short so I get off earlier than you guys and can get back here to get the chores done."

"Isn't Calvin helping out," She asked.

"Yeah," He answered, "He helps with his chores.

"So, what are you doing now," She asked while looking at the hay pile he was making.

He looked at the hay, smiled then looked back at her, "It's a hay bed..."

Her eyes widened and she smiled in anticipation as he continued, "I haven't gotten to spend very much time with Charlene lately..." Her smile faltered as she took a step into the loft carrying a large quilt with her. "...with school and chores and mom and Claire and Chastity keeping me busy helping with Sonette, Danielle and Eleanor I haven't been able to spend much time with Charlene when we aren't sleeping. So, I thought I would make a special hayloft evening for us."

Stepping up to her brother, she sighed against his shoulder and hugged him close. He smelled of his musky scent mixed with the scent of the barn. Old wood, dry dirt, hay, feed, and manure. There were other scents as well. Like the smell of leather, oil, and fuel for the tractor. She could smell it all on him, and it was as if he was a part of the old barn, and she loved him so much for it. She pressed her nose against his chest and inhaled deeply before she purred, "I'm sorry Jason, Charlene told me to tell you that she will be home late. That she is visiting her family this evening."

"Oh," He grunted, disappointment tinting his voice as he propped the pitchfork against the wall.