Family Garden Ch. 38-39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Worried that he had lost interest in the romantic gesture, she hugged him tighter and purred seductively, "Please, big brother, think of me as her stand in. Please show me all the love you planned to show to Charlene."

Looking down at her as if seeing her for the first time, his brows scrunched at seeing the quilt in her arms. Smiling, he pulled her in and kissed her full bee-stung lips as he took the quilt from her. She was panting for breath and smiling irrepressibly by the time he stepped back and began unfolding the quilt and tossed it over the bed of hay. As soon as he stepped away she scrambled to take off her coat, flannel shirt, and long John's. She kicked off her boots, and then pushed her pants, long John's, and panties down to her ankles. When he turned back around she stood at her full height, 5 feet 3 inches, exactly as tall as Charlene, and naked except for knee high socks.

He smiled when his aqua-green gaze met his sister's turquoise eyes. She was so petite compared to Charlene and his sister and mother, the only plump feature she had was her wide bee-stung mouth framed in a heart shaped face, with long golden blonde hair and eyebrows, and skin that was a darker olive color that tanned easily. Scanning down her petite form, he admired the way the shadows danced, cast by the light on his desk, accentuated her tiny 30A cup breasts. The dips and curves in her seemingly flat as a board belly. The way her ribs curve down from her arms to her tiny 24 inch waist before sweeping out to broader, while still petite, 34 inch hips and booty, and he admired her thick thighs and the way the shadows hid her short blonde pubic hair that sparsely covered her mound and pussy.

"It's been a while since you have given me any attention big brother," She purred sweetly.

A sudden current of air moved through the loft goosing her skin and tweaking her tiny pink eraser head nipples. Taking her hand, he led her to the bed of hay and laid her down. She giggled prettily as she held her arms out and spread her legs apart, inviting him to come to her. He took off his coat and shirts, followed by boots then pants and underwear. The cool air immediately prickled his skin and he looked quickly to find and retrieve the blankets he had brought. Pulling the blankets over his shoulders, he turned to her and delicately climbed on top.

Her breathing was quick and nervous, and she gave a little giggle as his nose and mouth moved through the dainty patch of soft blonde pubes on her pubic mound. Her olive skin looked almost tanned compared to his, but it didn't matter because at that moment he was nuzzling her mound, and his lips brushed through her hair, and his breath was caressing her skin. She thought he would lick his tongue down between her silky smooth, hairless labia, but he didn't. Instead he kissed her pubic mound just above her pussy slit before peppering her with kisses up her belly to her navel. He paused and kissed around her belly button, and slyly blew softly across it causing her muscles to spasm as she giggled at the ticklish caress. Chuckling, he moved up her flat belly, this time his soft pink lips skimmed through the trail of soft transparent hairs leading to her sternum.

With both his hands on her ribs just above her waist, he lifted her up ever so slightly as his strong hands pressed into her skin until he could feel her bones as he lavished her tiny breasts with kisses. His mouth found first her right, soft, pink, quarter-sized, puffy areola, and sucked it between his lips where he licked and nibbled. Seconds passed and her pussy started gushing as he switched to her left areola. With every nibble, every lick, every breath of air tingling and tickling and stoking the fire in her belly just below her navel. By the time he moved up and kissed his way to her clavicle. Up her dainty neck to the sharp corner of her jaw just under her ear. She turned hungrily and pressed her mouth against his and moaned into him as his large mushroom shaped cockhead pressed between her labia and pushed inside vagina!

She wrapped her legs around his waist, and pulled him in deeper. His head slide up inside her until she could feel him kissing her cervix just before their pubic bones met, and she luxuriated in the feeling of his balls lightly rapping against her ass and the way his pelvis ground against her clitorus. Part of her wanted to go crazy and spur him on to ride her hard and fast, but another part quaked in anticipation of every little caress. Slowly, her orgasm built until she couldn't control herself anymore, and she wailed for release, "Please! Fuck me faster!"

He immediately began driving into her, pounding her clit with his pelvis, his balls slapping her ass in a raunchy 'Slap! Slap! Slap!' as her back arched and she sucked in air as she closed her eyes and a deep guttural howl escalated to a raunchy pornographic shrieking of delight until she was left heaving in exhaustion, her orgasm draining her completely as Jason slammed in as deep as he could before blasting his cum inside her...