Family Garden Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath his nostrils filled with the scent of Milly's pussy, and he slowly massaged lotion into her inner left thigh while feeling her right thigh and ass cheek caress the backs of his hands. The heat from her pussy was radiating through her suit and he could feel her cool lustful nectar leaking around her thong and smearing along his hands. Withdrawing for more lotion, he returned and rubbed it into her ass cheek as his fingertips glided down the line of her thong. His hand was filled with her petite, yet bountiful buttock, and yet, with the other hand he caressed her thigh as he slid beneath her bathing suit and stroked her smooth skin as he followed the soft swell of her lower belly as he slid down and combed his fingers through her pubic hair once again.

He thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of her soft pubes running through his fingers as he slid up to feel the taut muscles of her lower belly and the soft swell around her navel. He enjoyed the slow relaxing movement of her abdomen as she breathed in and out, and by the time he withdrew his hands, Milly was aching to rock her hips and feel his fingers back inside her pussy.

"Okay turn," He commanded politely as she sighed in disappointment.

"Please, make sure you get everything," She reiterated sweetly, "I don't want to burn!"

He smiled as he lathered up his hands again, and grabbing her left mid-thigh began rubbing lotion down to her knee first, before he moved back up the full length and breadth of her thigh. Milly sighed, and feeling he had tortured her enough, began massaging lotion into her left ass cheek as he enjoyed the heft, the squeeze, and the superlative curve of her bottom. Her breath caught when he suddenly slipped his right hand between her ass cheeks and found her puckered velvet anus and pushed his thumb in until he buried it to the second knuckle. In the same motion he slid his pointer and index fingers straight up her vagina while he used his other hand to massage her vulva and clitoris.

"Ha...," Milly moaned as he V'd his fingers in her vagina began rocking his hand so that he thrust into her ass then her vagina and rubbed her vulva, her inner labia, and clitoris all together. Within seconds a shiver ran through her belly and her breathing quickened as little mewling's began to grow in volume and intensity. Her skin goosed and her muscles quivered as he found the small muscle and nerve cluster connecting her clitoris to her pubic bone and p[laced his free thumb on it and began stroking his fingers down her vulva then drawing them back up her clitoris. With a constant pressure on her nerve and swirling his fingers around her clit as she fucked her vagina and ass, Milly gasped and quaked.

"Ah...fuck...me," She moaned as her legs gave out under her, and Jason was forced to catch her and pull her into his lap. The angle was all wrong for finger fucking her ass, vagina, and masturbating her clitoris, so he gently withdrew and held her ass while he used his left hand to reposition, slipping his two middle fingers into her vagina while grinding his palm into her. Mildred, weak with her climax, curled up against his chest and softly moaned as Jason finger fucked her to another epic orgasm.

She never did get around to letting him put sunblock on her calves and feet...