Family Garden Ch. 42-43

Story Info
Volume 04: The Business Trip
8.1k words
4.54
11.8k
15
4

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,156 Followers

Chapter 42 - The Matriarch

Thursday - April 10, 2008

Anchorage, Alaska - 7:00 am

Cindy opened the door to the palatial log mansion and watched in stunned silence as Randal and Donald both stomped into the foyer ahead of three figures dressed all in black.

The first black figure was obviously a woman because she was much smaller than the two men accompanying her. Cindy could tell she had raven black hair but that was all, everything else was hidden beneath a long fur-lined black cloak with a drawn hood hiding her face.

The men were another story all together. Both were tall, most likely six feet three inches in height, and Asian-Indian in heritage. Both wore sunglasses, had tight military style haircuts, were clean shaven, and wore black suits with white shirts and black ties. They looked like Secret Service agents, and lastly both had bulges in their suit coats announcing that they were armed.

Leon came around a corner, exuding arrogance and grinned evilly as he asked, "What's all this? Have you brought new clients all the way out here to share in my sabbatical?"

"Shut up you idiot," Randal growled as he marched up to Leon and slapped him across the face.

She wished she had a camera because the stunned look on Leon's face was priceless.

"You fool! What have you done to Charlene," Donald growled as he grabbed Leon by the lapels of his suit coat and shoved him to the ground, "I swear to God, if you have done any lasting harm to her I will kill you!"

"What the fuck," Leon hollered as she fought Donald off and jumped up looking shaken and disheveled, "What the fuck is wrong with you two? She's a fucking whore! Get over it! By contract I can do what I want with her when she is with me!"

"No! You fucking ass hat," Randal screamed at Leon, "You can't do what you want! She is ours as well, and the babies she is pregnant with too! It's S&M 101 you fucking moron; You do not betray her trust in you that you will not take things too far and harm her or the babies!"

"God! You never fucking learn," Donald sneered as he stomped off to find Charlene.

"Where is she," The cloaked woman asked in a quiet voice.

"Who is this bitch," Leon sneered derisively, pointing at the cloaked guest.

The two security men unbuttoned their coats and Leon's complexion paled as he shut up as the lady's cloaked hood turned toward her and asked again, "Where is she?"

Cindy suddenly shivered as a chill crawled up and down her spine. This lady, whomever she was, was used to getting what she wanted. This lady was dark and powerful, and Cindy felt fear. A fear for her life if she did answer this woman quickly and honestly.

"Right this way, my Lady," Cindy answered and led the Lady to her and Jordan's apartment. When they were standing over the bruised and battered Charlene, Cindy added, "I have her on intravenous fluids and oxygen, that is really all I am equipped here to provide her."

"You're the one that gave her the prenatal exam," The Lady asked.

"Yes Madam."

"And you found she was carrying twins?"

"Yes Madam, at least twins."

"Why didn't you stop this?"

"Madam, I can see now that I should have, but I did what I felt I could at the time. I gave her a safe word. She could have used it at any time, but she is strong willed..."

"Yes, yes she is," The cloaked Lady chuckled as if she knew Charlene very intimately, then asked more seriously, "Did you participate, did you have anything to do with this?"

Cindy gulped in fear, her whole body shaking, hearing death in the other woman's quiet voice if her answer was wrong, "Yes Madam, both Jordan and I participated. It is part of the fringe benefits of this hellish job, but nothing we did was harmful to her, and she was in good health when we were sent on an errand by Leon."

"So it comes back around to him," The Lady growled and turned to her guards, "Take Leon to the torture room. Find the recording. There are always recordings, and prepare him for me..."

The security agents grabbed Leon and dragged him out of the apartment as he screamed 'No' and begged and threatened in turn.

"What are you going to do to him," Randal asked the Lady humbly. It was the first time Cindy had ever heard him sound deferential to anyone.

"If I were you Mr. Gorden, I would be concerned for myself and leave deviants like Mr. Dole to me," The Lady responded in a cool quiet voice, "Understand this, I know that this is your house Mr. Gorden and the toys you have downstairs are yours as well, and the torment that child has put not only Charlene through but countless other young girls sits squarely on your shoulders because you knew and did nothing..."

Randal face paled by the word, and by the end Cindy was worried he might actually faint.

"Madam, I assure you, we did everything we thought prudent. That is the whole reason why Cindy and Jordan are here, to keep Leon rained in," Donald confessed, "I get regular reports, but this, this is new! We had no idea he had descended this far..."

"If you had regular reports then you should have known," The Lady retorted firmly as a small taupe brown hand suddenly appeared from under the cloak and caressed Charlene's cheek. Tilting her head towards Cindy, she asked, "Can she be moved?"

"Yes Madam," She answered breathlessly, then added, "As a matter of fact, I advise it and that she be taken to a premier hospital as soon as possible."

"Yes, and so she shall," The Lady agreed, "You will come with us as well, from now on you will be her personal health care advocate."

"Madam I'm not qualified," She objected.

"Did I ask if you were," The Lady asked, her voice cold as the Alaskan winter.

"No Madam," She answered submissively.

"Then pack your things, we will be leaving soon."

"Yes Madam," She answered and left to find her luggage cases.

"Randal," The Lady called in quiet command.

"Yes Madam," He answered and stepped closer.

"Take me to the video room so I can see what happened here."

"Yes Madam," Randal agreed and led her and Donald back to the main house, downstairs to the basement, and into the video room.

"We found everything," One if the security agents said as he pulled up the last few days of recordings.

Randal and Donald gasped in horror and the silence grew cold and menacing as they watched.

"What are you going to do to him," Randal hesitated to ask.

There was a long cold silence before the Lady in Black turned to leave as she growled, "Everything he did to her..."

——(!)——

By the time Cindy and Jordan were finished packing the two security agents returned. One gently wrapped sheets and blankets around Charlene's prone body before picking her up. The second agent gathered up her oxygen tank and I.V. before following the first out of the apartment.

She followed afterward and Jordan put their luggage in their personal SUV. Randal and Donald personally found Charlene's luggage and belongings and brought her things down and packed them in the back of the car.

She took over holding the oxygen and I.V. as the security agent gently crawled in while still holding Charlene. The Lady in the cloak pulled the free security agent away and commanded, "Stay here with Jordan, find the other men in the video and make sure they are punished just as Leon was."

She jerked when she heard Donald suddenly heave and lurch away to empty his stomach in the snow nearby.

"Yes Madam," The agent answered and nodded to Jordan to follow.

Looking around, she realized that she hadn't seen Leon. Finding Randal she asked in a whisper, "Where is Leon?"

Randal paled, and looked as if he may puke as well before shaking his head as he answered, "Don't! Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to!"

——(!)——

Friday - April 11, 2008

Seattle, Washington - 9:00 am

Gabriella and Porsche walked into a closed hospital room. Standing around the bed she found her mother, Fornasia, Ruel and Tobin standing just behind her, and Sable and Larissa standing on the other side of the bed with tears trickling down their cheeks.

She took one look at the bed and had a hard time recognizing her once beautifully vibrant little sister. Trotting up to the bed she nearly pushed Fornasia aside as she hugged Charlene to her chest and wailed in agony for her sister!

Porsche came up behind her and stroked her back, but she could hear her sniffling from her own tears for Charlene. Sable and Larissa broke down once again, seemingly not for the first time, and cried with her and Porsche. It went on until Fornasia wiped her own tears away and moved to stand at the foot of the bed and asked, "So I heard from Sable and Larissa that all four of you had an arrangement with her. To help cover for her with Jason, and that all four of you have her identity."

Looking up, her eyes red and irritated, her cheeks stained with tears and contorted into pain and outrage, Gabriella screamed at Fornasia, "How dare you!"

"At a time like this," She continued, "You scheme and manipulate, and now you stand there judging us! When our sister, my sister, your daughter is lying here! Can you not wait, and let us grieve?"

Fornasia stood there stone faced and waited for her to finish before she finally continued in a quiet voice, "Charlene laying there is precisely why I can not wait. In the last twenty-four hours I have flown to Alaska and back in order to retrieve her. In the last twenty-four hours I have done things you never want to know about to avenge your sister, but MY daughter! And, in the last twenty-four hours I have had to admit her into a hospital and watch her sleep as I finally find out that she and all my girls have a whole other life I know nothing about. So, do not dare berate me for getting down to the business that must be addressed because in a few short hours that woman laying in that bed is supposed to arrive at home to greet her husband...not yours!"

Gabriella, Porsche, Sable, and Larissa all stood there stunned and silent, feeling thoroughly chastised.

"Okay," Fornasia continued after taking a cleansing breath and rubbing her hands on her hips, "Here is the problem, Charlene not only has Jason and Heather, but she also has a job that she must return to. So, I propose..."

"Just a second mother," Gabriella interrupted as she pulled her purse around and dug out two envelopes. Opening them both she set Charlene's identity documents on the bed, then pulled out and set her will and marriage certificate on top of the other documents, "Charlene and I both know this is probably not legal, but these are her wishes. She has given me her marriage license and states very clearly she wants me to assume her identity with Jason as his wife,

and Heather as her mother."

"Wait a second," Sable objected as she reached over and snatched the letter from Gabriella's hand.

"I was there when Charlene stated all of the wishes to Gabriella," Porsche attested, "and don't worry, we will all still get our turns with Jason!"

Sable pursed her mouth and hissed loudly, but agreed and handed the letter back to Gabriella.

"Well then I guess that settles the home front," Fornasia said as she looked from face to face of her four daughters before continuing, "Now, how about her workplace. Are any of you willing to step in to her job and fulfill her contract?"

There was a long silence before Larissa finally raised her hand, "I will, but I will not let those bastards get me pregnant like she did!"

"No one is asking you to," Fornasia agreed, "Only sex... besides I thought you are pregnant already?"

Larissa blushed and looked away as she answered, "I am..."

"We all are," Gabriella announced, her tone challenging as she stared her mother in the eyes, daring her to say something judgmental, "And about fucking time we had children of our own to raise that weren't popped out and abandoned by you!"

"I see," Fornasia mumbled under her breath before looking back to Larissa and continuing her previous thought, "Well since Larissa has volunteered to accept the challenge of Charlene's job and the contract for sex, I think it only appropriate that she also gets the law degree offered," She looked from daughter to daughter seeing if there were any objections. When there was none, she continued, "Since you didn't volunteer Sable, you won't get the education, but I am going to suggest you help your sister with Charlene's job and contract as she needs it. Will you do this for her, for me, and for Charlene?"

"Shit," Sable growled under her breath and shifted her weight from one leg to the next as she thought about it, "It's only sex? No pregnancies from her bastard bosses?"

"No pregnancies," Fornasia confirmed again.

"Fine then, I do it," Sable agreed with a shake of her head. Then a thought came to her and she smiled mischievously as she purred, "Besides, it will be fun to see if they can tell the difference between Charlie and me!"

"At'a girl," Fornasia purred with a naughty smile of her own. Looking from Sable to Gabriella she nodded and held out her hand, "From today onward you are Charlene Eventine Korrapati Galdren. You are married to Jason Galdren, and your daughter is Heather Galdren. Please pass me your license and any other paper declaring your identity as Gabriella Evangeline Korrapati."

Gabriella did so and Fornasia filled out the rest of Charlene's medical history and then looked up and announced, "From today onward, my oldest daughter Gabriella is in a coma and we all hope she will quickly recover..."

Ruel, Porsche and Gabriella, Sable and Larissa all nodded their heads in agreement...

Fornasia smiled at her girls proudly, then looked over at her sons and nodded, "Ruel, go get the jewelry, the equipment, and the specialist."

Gabriella, Porsche, Sable, and Larissa all blinked in confusion until Porsche spoke up, "What's going on?"

Fornasia's smile turned naughty as she ogled them and purred, "There is one last matter you all must see, accept, and adopt if you want to continue this charade as Charlene."

Fornasia leaned over as she finished speaking and pulled the thin hospital blanket and sheet down to Charlene's knees. All four sisters hissed at their mothers brazen act, and then as one, gasped in shock when they realized their sister was completely naked and had a golden chain wrapped around her neck that traveled down her body, went through a thick hoop piercing the skin of her pubic mound just above her camel-toe pussy-slit and disappeared within the folds of her labia and vulva. Then there were the two gold barbells piercing her nipples with a gold chain connecting them. And lastly, the gold basket shaped septum nose ring.

"Just so you know the hoop on her pubic mound is one of three," Fornasia continued, "There is a hoop in her labia minora between her urethra and vagina, and a final hoop in her perineum..."

"Fuck me," Sable gasped in horror, "What did they do to you Charlene?"

"You don't want to know what she endured," Fornasia said in a low mournful tone, "Needless to say, it was a lot. Randal and Donald know of this, so Sable and Larissa will have to receive identical jewelry and piercings, if you are going to take over her identity at work. And, since they want a turn at Jason, Gabriella and Porsche you must get the piercings and jewelry too. Any of you who don't wish to have this done will of course no longer be able to masquerade as Charlene from here on..."

Ruel returned with four sets of jewelry, the equipment, and a very discreet Sandra Freeman. A tattooist of the highest caliber and exotic body piercer.

Gabriella and Sable stared at Ruel until their mother dismissed him from the room and slowly all four sisters disrobed without a word...

——(!)————(!)——

Chapter 43 - Kathryn Gorden

April 9, 2008

Two days before.

Galdren Home - 1:00 pm

Jason walked down the hallway, leaving his room behind and the sounds of Jean and Milly laughing and talking as they turned on the shower and closed the door. The house was strangely quiet after two days of him fucking Heather and Louisiana on, under, and across most of the furniture in the house. Then there was the hubbub of the meeting of the Triumvirate and their children, and now that most of them were gone and Heather was at school it was...eerie.

He made his way to the living room and saw no one. He knew Shannon and Kathryn were somewhere in the house, so kept moving from room to room. He found them in the gym, an addition converting the basement into a usable space where he had also added three more bedrooms.

They were rolling around on the floor. Wrestling completely naked as their bodies, slick with sweat as they rubbed against each other provocatively and grappled for supremacy. When one pinned the other, they would both smile and kiss, nibble and nip, or bite and lick. He couldn't help but smile as he leaned against the doorpost and watched the girls muscles flex and strain.

He found himself idly wondering how they would look if stood side-by-side with Heather. He pictured them there, standing in the center of the gym. Heather was the shortest standing five feet eleven inches tall. She was the most solidly built of the three. Acknowledging that he was biased with a shrug, he thought her jet black hair, dark taupe-brown skin, and hazel eyes made her the most exotic. Then there was the fact that she had the largest bust measuring forty-nine inches with thirty-six M-cup breasts that had grown with her pregnancy. Her waist had thickened as well, from a flat and firm thirty inches to looking like she was five months pregnant, and her hips and buttocks had grown from forty-five inches to fifty inches. If she wasn't pregnant, he wondered how she would fare against either of these two in a wrestling match. Well, no matter how it went, it would be entertaining!

Shannon was next, standing six feet tall exactly. She was thick and curvy and seemed like should have been too busty for the sports she was in when in school with an athletic physique that made her look like a Valkyrie. She was eighteen just like Heather, but because of being a spring baby she started school a year earlier and graduated and would be nineteen within days. However she had no goals, and was still trying to figure out if she wanted to go to college when she got pregnant. Now she looked forward to being a mommy.

Six weeks pregnant, Shannon's bust was the second largest between the three girls measuring forty-five inches while wearing a thirty-eight G-cup bra. Two weeks into her second month of pregnancy, and her waist was still the only part of her that hinted at her new reality having thickened slightly from twenty-eight inches to thirty inches while still sporting a tight four pack. Lastly, her hips and ass measured forty-five inches, a whole five inches smaller than Heather's. Where Heather's thighs were the thickest, Shannon's were the slimmest though among the three girls, but they would never be described as lithe either. They were well muscled with an inner curve from her knees to her pussy that made the space between look like an arrowhead pointing to the goal.

Kathryn was the tallest, standing six feet two inches tall. She was also the oldest, being twenty-three years old. She was a dark chestnut brown that was several shades lighter than Heather who had her Charlene's dark taupe-brown skin, and Shannon had porcelain white skin. Her eyes were a dark sapphire blue while Shannon's were a light turquoise blue, and Heather's eyes were hazel. Body wise, she was tall and sleek with broad well muscled shoulders with a forty inch bust while wearing a small thirty-eight B-cup bra. Her waist was thirty-two inches of taut muscle with four pack abdominals and a slight roundness to her lower belly bespeaking her being a mother of two. Finally, her hips and ass rivaled Heather's in breadth and depth with a motherly measurement of fifty inches leading to thickly muscled thighs.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,156 Followers