Family Garden Ch. 42-43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heather, my love," He purred as he leaned down and kissed her thick pouty lips before pulling away to explain, "We talked about meeting Ethel and her daughters yesterday, and you knew there was a chance that Ethel and her daughters may want a relationship."

"Yes," She agreed with a nod.

He nodded and continued, "As it turns out, Ethel is on the fence about having a relationship with me. You see, Ethel has an incest relationship with her oldest son Steven, and Cybil, Kathryn's younger sister is also fucking her older brother."

Kathryn cleared her throat and raised her hand as she spoke up, "Actually, Cybil has always been in love with Steven, while I think mom just yearns to have a man love her unconditionally and obsessively and Steven fits that bill to a Tee. So seven years ago, when mom was thirty-nine, he was eighteen, I was sixteen, and Cybil was fourteen, he drugged and raped all three of us..."

"Fuuuuuccccckkkk!" Heather hissed in horror.

Kathryn nodded her head and continued, "Mom panicked at first and then adapted and accepted what Steven had done. However, it was Cybil's greatest erotic dream come true so she embraced it. I was never told the full truth until Steven raped me again 2 years later on my birthday. So now I have 2 beautiful little girls by my brother whom I detest, and I still live with my mother and sister whom I will never forgive. Needless to say, I'm looking to make a move then today I met your father, and even though I am scared...he has treated me with compassion, tenderness, and respect."

By the time Kathryn finished, Heather had tears welling up in the corners of her eyes as she took Kathryn's hand in her own.

"Listen," Jason interrupted, when they looked up he continued, "I am going back out to the living room. Why don't you two stay here, and talk..."

They nodded. They knew what he meant, and when he left they looked at each other and smiled shyly. Looking down they saw their hands clasped together, and it was Heather that broke the silence, "So, I take it you want a relationship with my husband?"

Kathryn looked up from their clasped hands to Heather's eyes as she answered, "I would."

Exhaling a slow shuddering breath, Heather couldn't believe she was so nervous. Why was she so nervous? It wasn't like this with Louisiana. With Loulee they hadn't talked much about having a relationship at all. They had all just gotten on the bed and things happened. Taking another deep breath of air, She let it out before asking, "Is...that all you want?"

It was Kathryn's turn to pause as she looked at Heather. At her raven black hair and dark taupe-brown skin, to her hazel green-brown eyes, to her small hawkish nose and thick pouty mouth. She ogled her huge breasts, her pregnant belly, her broad hips, and thick thighs. When she looked back up, she turned more towards Heather and took both her hands and asked, "Would you be interested in a relationship with me? One separate from your...husband, just you and me and Shannon if you're interested?"

She smiled and bit her bottom lip. She hadn't been confessed to or asked to be a girlfriend since Amos. Except when her daddy asked her to be his wife. Marrying him felt so good and warm and natural, but being asked by Kathryn, a girl her own age, to be her lover. It gave her whole new feelings, like maybe there she was attractive to people not her daddy. Maybe there were other people that loved her. Squeezing Kathryn's hands she answered with a happy smile, "I would!"

Kathryn laughed then sighed, "Man that was more nerve wracking than I thought it would be!"

She laughed and nodded, "I know right!"

Leaning in, Kathryn pressed her mouth to Heather's. Her breath caressed her lips as Kathryn's tongue slipped inside her mouth. Pulling her hands away and she crawled backward up the bed and laid back as Kathryn crawled on top and straddled her hips, and carefully hunched over her pregnant belly so that their breasts were smashed together until her's was squeezing out the sides like marshmallow.

They spent several minutes kissing as she ran her hands down Kathryn's back and over her broad, thick ass cheeks just like Jason does to her when they made love like this. They went slow, both of them interested in exploring each other's bodies and bonding emotionally rather than rushing to an orgasmic climax.

They spent twenty minutes kissing and suckling each other's nipples before Shannon and Jean came in and joined them. They moved into the room and crawled up the bed beside her and began by kissing and licking her belly and breasts while a smiling Kathryn slipped down below her belly. Once between her thigh, Kathryn licked her tongue inside her vagina before withdrawing to caress her vulva and suckle her labia as she pushed two fingers inside and slowly stroked her vagina while she sucked her clitoris between her lips and teeth.

Orgasmic heat burned inside her belly as two mouths sucked on her nipples, two hands fondled her breasts, and still two more hands caressed her belly. Soft fingertips traced the hills and valleys of her abdomen from her sternum all the way to her smooth pubic mound as Kathryn slowly lapped her tongue across her clitoris, lashed her labia, and delved her fingers inside her!

"Ha!" She exhaled explosively as an orgasm tightened her belly muscles causing her to shudder before cramping down on Kathryn's fingers inside her vagina!

Rocking her pubic mound up, Kathryn pushed her teeth into her clitoris as she sucked and lashed until her hips were gyrating uncontrollably. Jean and Shannon bit down on her nipples and she wailed as another climax arched her back until only her ass and shoulders touched the bed before she collapsed and shuddered in the aftermath!

"Holy fuck that was good," She sighed after Kathryn, Shannon, and Jean all pulled away and her let her recooperate. When she caught her breath she looked up and with a devious smile asked, "So, who's up for a sleepover?"