Family Garden Ch. 42-43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers

"Hey!"

Jason blinked as the images faded away, and he realized they were standing in the middle of the gym looking at him, and wondering why he wasn't responding when Shannon called out again, "Hey lover, where were you just now? Are you going to come in and play with us or not?"

Blinking, he smiled and pushed off from the door post, "Sorry, I guess I was daydreaming..."

"Oh," Shannon purred huskily and smiled sensually, "About what?"

Jason noticed Kathryn's hands fidgeting. She wasn't smiling, if he had to guess, it would be that she was neutral. She watched Shannon talk and interact with him and she was purposefully standing there naked, but he could tell she wanted to pull her panties on at least. She was pissed off with her family, but she didn't know him, so she was uncertain she was in any better of a situation than before. She knew Shannon, and she trusted her, so she was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Shannon stepped up as Jason approached and he slid his hands around her waist and pulled her in for a resounding kiss before pulling back and asking, "Shannon, I know we were all introduced at the meeting earlier, but would you reintroduce us?"

Shannon smiled up at him then looked over at Kathryn, and noticed her friend's nervousness. For being so young, she read the atmosphere correctly. Looking around she found a wall where three towels hung on pegs and trotted over and grabbed two, one for Jason and one for Kathryn. She took the towel with a smile, and quickly wrapped it around her body and tucked the top in under her armpit while it fell open baring a hip and ass cheek.

Shannon rounded up three chairs, and as Kathryn and Jason wrapped the towels around themselves, she positioned the chairs in a triangle facing each other. Then they all sat down as Shannon held her hand out towards Jason, "Kathryn, this is Jason Galdren. He is married to Charlene Galdren, our fathers' administrative assistant. He has a daughter, Heather, who is eighteen as well as pregnant and, I guess, he has seven other children which I haven't met. He is also the man that got me, mom, Jean, and Julia pregnant, and I plan on staying with him forever!"

Kathryn slowly sized him up before she finally said, "Wow! That is some introduction and reference, Jason. I hope you understand how special Shannon's opinion of you is?"

Shannon blushed for the first time Jason had ever seen and it was so cute he could barely keep himself from embracing her. She cleared her throat and cut her eyes to him as she held her hand out to Kathryn, "Jason, my love, this is Kathryn. She is one of my best friends and mentors. Despite getting pregnant her junior year she won two gold and two silver medals in the school track and field, volleyball, wrestling, and basketball, and then she was voted MVP four years in a row. When she got pregnant her senior year she led her teams to another gold and three silver medals. I was a freshman when she was a senior and she took me under her wing and trained me to be the best athlete I could be."

Jason arched his eyebrow and smiled, "Quite the impressive résumé and reference you have as well Kathryn Gorden, and yes, I do understand how incredibly special Shannon is."

"That's good," She purred, her neutral expression finally softening as she smiled beautifully, "I will be honest..."

"Yes, please do," Jason interrupted with a nod.

"I stayed so I could see Shannon," Kathryn continued as she looked over at her long time friend, "Even though our fathers work together our families don't actually socialize much, so it was really nice to see her after so long."

Jason nodded and shrugged, "I'm glad you two could reconnect, though to be honest, from the way you were staring at each other I assumed you two were rivals."

"Ah well, we are competitive," Shannon said with a laugh.

"No no, I was worried that Shannon had forgotten me," Kathryn answered with a shake of her head.

Nodding that he understood, they sat there for a few seconds not saying anything before Kathryn cut her eyes toward Shannon and addressed the elephant in the room, "So, you're probably thinking that I am just going to join your brood harem, but I'm not! At least, not unless you meet my expectations."

"Well, I had no...expectations," He answered with a shake of his head, "The fact is, I have more than any man could want. So if you are not interested in pursuing a relationship with me, then I accept that and hope you find what you are looking for."

"Well that's the thing," She purred as she took Shannon's hand, "I am more likely to be interested in your harem, if you take my meaning, than I am in you!"

"I see," He said in an 'Oh I see' voice, "Then if I may ask, how did you get pregnant twice?"

She cut her eyes back at Jason, this time hot with old anger as she growled, "I was raped. Twice. That's how. So, the question I have is, are you, Mr. Galdren, any different than my brother? Especially since, as you said earlier, you are brothers in arms so to speak."

His eyes opened wide in shock and his jaw dropped as he processed her revelation and question. Closing his mouth with a click, he let her see the anger in his eyes as he answered, "So incest in your family must be new, whereas in mine it was generational. My mother took me and my sisters and gently and respectfully taught us how to love each other. She taught us how to respect each other and to never ever take advantage or abuse. Especially me, who as the oldest son, inherited the rights of Family Cultivator!"

Jason shook his head as he continued, "What happened to you is unforgivable, and I rescind my declaration of being brothers in arms with a molester and rapist!"

"Thank you," Kathryn said with a nod and squeezed Shannon's hand, "You don't know how much it means to me to hear you say those words."

"You're more than welcome," He answered, his tone still husky with outrage, "You will never have to fear me taking advantage of you. On a slightly different track, Milly and Jean had an interesting idea of you two moving out to my family's farm, or nearby. If you are interested in being with me that is. If you do but you don't want to be with me personally, well, I understand that too."

Kathryn smiled at Jason and Shannon, squeezed her hand again and confessed, "Thank you for the generous offer, Jason, but I have a final confession. I am not a lesbian. I never was. I am bi-sexual. Just because I may be attracted to your women doesn't mean that I am not attracted to you. I just don't want another Steven, who is going to drug me and fuck me whenever you want me, and I don't even get to remember whether it was good or fun or fulfilling!"

Shaking his head in outrage as he exclaimed, "I can't believe that happened to you!"

"I couldn't either," She agreed, shaking her head, "I didn't want to, not for a long time."

"Well," He harrumphed to release some of his angst and looked from Shannon to Kathryn, "I promise this, you will never have to worry about something like that from me! So," He began and then paused as he looked at Kathryn and tried to gauge her mood, "Is having sex, or making love with me something you are interested in right now?"

She looked from Jason to Shannon and back before she answered, "I think I am, but I want Shannon here as well."

He smiled as he growled hornily, "I think we can accommodate that!"

Feeling nervous, for the first time in a while he was initiating sexual relations with a woman. So many of the ladies he was with now were so aggressive, even Heather and Charlene, that all he had to do was amicably accept what was about to happen. He thought of Louisiana, and of channeling some of his new S&M experience for courage, but then he thought of what Kathryn had already experienced and knew she needed a gentler touch.

Standing up, he held his hand out to Kathryn and she squeezed Shannon's hand before letting go so she could take Jason's. Looking nervous as Shannon stood up and quickly moved the chairs to the side of the room, and as Shannon returned she looked into Jason's eyes as he gently combed his fingers through her short-cut brown pompadour.

He moved his fingers to the back of her head and used his thumb to caress the corner of her jaw and earlobe as he guided her to step in closer to him. Her mouth parted in a small expectant smile that turned up the corners of her mouth as she released a shaky sigh of relief. She had been waiting all her life for a man that would treat her with tenderness and honesty.

She brought Jason's hand to the center of her belly and guided him up her body to her chest as the hard muscles of her abdomen shuddered at his caress. She placed his hand over her heart and stepped in closer so that her lips were brushing against his as she whispered, "Be kind to me and I will be yours forever..."

Jason actually had to look up into her eyes, but in that moment Kathryn seemed to be a little girl asking for his love and protection. He slid his hand to her small sleek breast and caressed her small rosy nipple as he slid his other hand around her waist and pulled her in for a soft, extremely tender, kiss. When he pulled back, she leaned in for more with a disappointed sigh that he was gone.

He responded by leaning back in and dedicating nearly ten minutes to kissing her. Sucking her top lip and then the bottom, licking his tongue inside her, and encouraging her to lick her tongue into him. He sucked on her tongue until she responded by hugging him closer and thrusting her pubic mound into his genitals. When he finally moved to kiss down her cheek to the corner of her jaw, she sighed mournfully at his departure and then gasped when he tickled her ear and neck. With every kiss he used his hands to caress and explore her strong muscular back, her soft breasts, and her shapely buttocks.

Shannon watched passively at first but as the seconds turned into minutes she moved behind Kathryn and started kissing the back of her neck, across her shoulders, and down her back. She was careful not to interrupt Jason's rhythm. She knew this was a crucially important spiritual and physical union for them. That he was trying to show her bodily, emotionally, and sexually that he was nothing like what she had experienced before, and most of all that she was safe with him.

She was moaning and sighing in turns, responding to Shannon and Jason's tender ministry of her body. When he saw that she was ready, he took her hand and pulled down gently, silently communicating that he wanted her to lay down on the thick rubber mat. She obeyed, and Shannon moved aside as Jason guided her down with a hand behind her head. Once she was lying before her lovers, Jason kissed from the corner of her jaw, down her neck to her clavicle, he peppered her chest with licks and suckling kisses until he came to her right nipple. Following his lead, Shannon pressed her soft plump mouth against hers and kissed her for a long time as Jason suckled her breast. Her pussy was a wet furnace by the time Shannon kissed down her neck to her chest before latching onto her left nipple.

Together they suckled until she couldn't control herself and began exploring with her hands. Finding Jason's dick and Shannon's pussy, she wrapped her fingers around his girth and started masturbating him in long steady down strokes while thrusting two fingers into Shannon's vagina before withdrawing to rub her clitoris between her fingers.

For the next twenty minutes Jason and Shannon suckled her nipples, leaving hickeys on the soft flesh of her breasts as she worked their sexes between her fingers. Then Shannon suddenly released her nipple and sat up, grabbed her hand and tightened thighs around her as she gasped and squirted her climax all over her fingers and across the mat. Jason's dick on the other hand, literally, swelled up and she thought he was going to shoot his cum all over her when he suddenly kissed and licked down her belly to her navel before brushing his lips through the thick chocolate thatch of pubes adorning her pubic mound. He combed his fingers through her pubes before sliding between her thighs and pushed two fingers inside her. Once Shannon came down from her peak, combed wet fingers through her pubes and slipped between her labia to massage soft slow circles around her clitoris.

With so much kissing, suckling, and massage her breathing slowed as she tried on all the sensations that were building an orgasmic inferno in her belly. Only occasional gasps gave away that she was conscious, that and the steady thrusting and rotating of her pelvis as she ground her pussy into Jason and Shannon's fingers. It didn't last long though, her mouth was open as she was gasped and sighed with every breath. She was shuddering as jolts pleasure exploded in her pussy making her grinding more and more aggressive. Jason and Shannon smiled at each other, and latched on to her nipples for the finale as one rubbed her clitoris and the other shoved his fingers deep inside her, and she wailed in a back arching orgasm that shook her from her shoulders to her toes!

Not finished, Jason thrust his fingers in as far as he could and started whisking her vagina while Shannon found her clitoris and pinched it between her fingers as they both bit down on her nipples. Her breath caught, the sounds of her climax stopping as her eyes and mouth flew open in a silent scream, and her thighs tightened down on Jason and Shannon's hands and every muscle in her body tightened and left her shuddering as they slowed their massage.

"Fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk," She screamed, and wilted as every muscle went completely lax.

Shannon sat back on her heels, grinning triumphantly as Jason moved down between her thighs. He tenderly wrapped his arms under her legs just above her knees and spread her apart so that he could see her swollen pussy, her naturally hairless pussy-lips, and the dark depths of her femininity.

She looked down at him. She was flushed from her orgasm, and couldn't stop smiling as she purred, "Yes! Hurry! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and deep!"

He paused only long enough to admire the way the bottom curves of her ass cheeks, thighs, and pussy all came together and then he let Kathryn guide his swollen mushroom head to her vagina. She was so wet, he had no problems pushing right inside, and thrust all the way to her core!

He slammed and bashed his hips into the backs of her thighs and ass, and enjoyed the ripples of her muscles as their bodies collided. Shannon leaned down again and kissed her before moving to suckle a nipple. She grunted and moaned and then peaked again as she rocked and rotated her hips on Jason's dick. Milly and Jean came into the room just as he slammed in as deep as he could as his balls, churning and vibrating with sperm seized and his dick swelled up, grew deeper inside Kathryn and exploded his seed inside her, saturating her womb and penetrating to her deepest depths.

Shannon moved back as he lowered Kathryn's ass back to the floor, and he let go of her legs. She wrapped her legs around the backs of his legs and spread herself open as he slowly laid down on top of her as her belly and breasts pressed against his chest. He leaned in and kissed her tenderly. When he pulled back he whispered, "That is how you should be made love to."

Kathryn smiled as she looked up into his aqua-green eyes and wondered what their children would look like...

——(!)——

Galdren Home - 4:00 pm

Jason sat in the living room, fully dressed for the first time since after the meeting. Music played in the background, and reclining in the living room was Milly on his lap while Jean sat in a chair, and Shannon and Kathryn sat on the couch.

After they all had their time with him, Milly and Jean kicked him out of his own kitchen so they could make lunch and snacks. They directed him to go take a shower with Kathryn and Shannon because he stunk. It wasn't a burdensome task so he agreed. When they returned to the kitchen refreshed and clean, Milly served lunch. It was basic chicken sandwiches, tea or lemonade, and sliced cheese with salami, and orange slices and cubed apples.

The conversation was lively, talking about children and what to expect when expecting. Milly shared memorable events of Shannon and Jean's childhood while he shared stories about Heather and Charlene. Talk about Charlene seemed to always dampen the conversation, but Kathryn came to the rescue with experiences of raising two little girls, Yasmin and Renay, when the front door burst open and slammed closed!

Everyone jumped in unison, just in time to hear a bag dropped to the floor as Heather cried out, "Daddy! Your baby's are home!"

They heard a quick zip, a strange hopping and whatever Heather was about to say caught in her throat as she rounded the corner. Her pants were off leaving her only in a tiny green g-string and socks. Her double t-shirts were being pulled over her head with her hair still pulling through the neck of the shirts when she stopped and stared at everyone in the living room.

Jason stared blankly. Jean's mouth fell open dumbly. Shannon and Kathryn twisted around to see what was happening. It was Milly who jumped up off Jason's lap and quickly strode over to Heather, threw her arms around her, and hugged her as she purred, "It's so good to see you again Heather!"

Spending the last couple of months being naked around Jason and Charlene. Then Jean, Shannon, Dean and Julia during spring break before fucking twenty-four guys on the beach in public. Then in the last three days fucking Jason with Louisiana had pretty much callused her to feeling any shame over her nudity. With a sharp look for everyone, she weighed the atmosphere of the room, and judged the attractiveness of the competition in the room with her husband.

Pulling her t-shirts the rest of the way off, she dropped them on her pants and hugged Milly, "How have you been Milly? I hear that congratulations are in order for you, Jean, Shannon, and Julia."

Milly finished her hug and stepped back as she looked Heather up and down before placing her hand on Heather's rounded belly and purring, "Yes, thank you! Congratulations to you as well Heather."

"Yes, congratulations," Shannon purred as she stood up and walked over to greet Heather, "How has pregnancy been treating you?"

Heather smiled at that, and hugged Shannon, "As you can see I am as big as a cow now, but otherwise, I feel great! Horny as hell and great!"

The ladies all laughed, and Shannon took Heather's hand and pulled her around the couch to meet Kathryn, "Heather, I want to introduce you to Kathryn, and Kathryn, this is Heather."

Kathryn smiled shyly and held out her hand for Heather to shake, "Hi, I'm Kathryn, but you and Jason can call me Kat. As you may be thinking I'm the daughter of Randal Gorden, one of the men your mother works for and fucks. I'm very sorry for the circumstances, but it is a real pleasure to meet you."

Heather listened and nodded her head as she smiled. When Kathryn was finished introducing herself, her smile fell as she became very serious as she asked, "So I understand why your mother would be here, wanting to revenge fuck my husband like Milly and Loulee, but that doesn't explain why you are here Kat."

Everything had been so non-confrontational and easy going that everyone was stunned by Heather's cool forthrightness as Kathryn apologized, "I'm sorry."

Standing up, Jason walked over and put a hand behind Heather and Kathryn's backs and suggested, "Heather, my love, come with me and just listen to Kat's story then you will understand."

Heather looked up at her daddy and as she smiled her frosty demeanor visibly melted as she purred, "Yes daddy!"

Shannon moved away, while Milly moved back around the room and sat in the love seat to await Jason's return. He took Kat and Heather's hands and led them to the master bedroom. Once they were away from the crowd he sat Heather on the bed and led Kathryn to sit beside her.

Pinkender
Pinkender
1,171 Followers