Family Garden Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

——(!)——

Sable drank Heather's squirt greedily, like a woman lost in a desert and dying of thirst. The girl's thighs and lower belly shuddered continuously, and then finally it was like all the life went out of her as every muscle relaxed simultaneously. She gulped and swallowed as Heather's orgasm subsided. Pushing herself up, she looked back over her shoulder at her own luscious ass as if she could see Heather below her and asked in a husky purr, "Was it good?"

"Mmm-Hmm, wonderful," Heather sighed in lavish satisfaction before pulling on her mother's hips as she purred, "Now, come here and let me return the favor..."

Sitting back on her one heel, Sable buried Heather's face below her ass and pussy until she was mildly worried that she was suffocating the girl, but Heather didn't protest in the slightest. She could feel the bottoms of her ass cheeks pressing down upon Heather's forehead and against the girl's eyes as her eyelashes fluttered against her skin making her wiggle at the ticklish caress. She felt Heather's small nose pressing inside her vagina while her plump lips, tongue, and teeth worked her vulva, suckled and nibbled her labia, and massaged her clitoris.

Heather raked her nails across Sable's ass and down then back up her thighs. She caressed her waist, and ran her fingers up her back before reaching around and trailing her nails across Sable's ribs. Heather found her breasts and squeezed and plumped them while pinching her nipples between her knuckles. All the while, Sable ground her pussy into Heather's mouth as the girl sucked and chewed on her labia, tongued and nibbled her clitoris, probed her urethra, and beaked her cunt mercilessly.

As Heather performed her good work, Sable's pussy became a raging inferno that her nectar tried to put out without success. The fire moved from her pussy up her vagina like mercury in a thermometer. Sweat beaded on her brown skin, and her heavy breathing progressed to moaning and then mewling, and as the heat of her passion reached her uterus her grinding became more frantic, more aggressive, until her ass cheeks were slapping Heather's eyes. She started twerking down onto Heather's chin so that the girl could thrust her tongue inside her twat while her nose rubbed her anus before swiftly returning to light up her clitoris with tongue lashing that felt like lightning.

Sable was heaving, and panting, and mewling loudly, shrieking as little jolts of pleasure spasmed her hips and tingled her nipples. Looking down, she put both her hands down, fingers fully splayed, on Heather's massive breasts, and turned her nails in as she squeezed, and squeezed, and squeezed as she squealed, and shrieked, and climaxed, and squirted her release directly into Heather's mouth...

——(!)——

Sable was gasping, and panting, and sweating. Her eyes were closed, and she had an irrepressible smile of satisfaction.

"Fuck! The daughter is as good as her father," She thought buoyantly, "No wonder Charlene never wanted to share..."

She sat there on her heel and on Heather's face. She could feel Heather's mouth moving like velvet across her labia as she basked in the afterglow of her climax. It wasn't until Heather's hands began rapidly slapping at her ass cheeks that she realized that she had relaxed her muscles and was suffocating Heather.

The waiter returned at that moment with a tray table on rollers, "Madam Galdren, I have brought your wine. Also, there are warm wet towelettes and dry towels to clean up with when you are...finished with desert."

"Thank you," Sable answered appreciatively, and then laid back down Heather's body to start licking at her juices once again.

Heather gasped for air with a hissing inhalation, then she felt her mother's mouth latch on to her clitoris and she hummed as warmth began to build in her belly once again...

12