Family Garden Ch. 51

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fornasia cut her eyes to him and gave him what appeared to be a sensual smile and answered in a smoky voice, "Why thank you Calvin for the offer. I will keep it in mind, and let you know as soon as I need... anything."

She put enough emphasis on "anything" to let him know she understood exactly what he meant.

An hour passed by and finally Fornasia couldn't hold back any more and asked, "What did you mean by "You got him", Jason I mean? How did you... get him back?"

Calvin looked at her in surprise before waving it off and deflecting, "Oh nothing. I was just venting. It doesn't matter now anyway."

She looked at him then back to the road before trying to bait him again, "Obviously you're still angry over it. Whatever it is. Is it because of all my stupid daughters only pay attention to him, and not you? How could you get him back for that?"

Calvin looked at her suspiciously at first, and then she could feel him ogling her up and down before he grinned wolfishly and asked, "Don't you like Jason? Are you not under the same spell as everyone else?"

Fornasia chuckled, "What? I am way too old for him!"

Calvin snorted, it was a disgusted sound, "You wouldn't be the first older woman to be beguiled by Jason's charm."

She gave him a clearly doubtful glance, and he continued as he slid his hand over and caressed her thigh just above her knee, "He has a thing for... mature... women, and so do I. You're just my type, and Jason's as well. Are you sure you're not just another of Jason's dick-lickers?"

"I'm here with you, aren't I," She retorted her tone insulted by his accusation as she put her hand down on his that was on her low inner thigh and knee and moved it up higher as she pushed her skirt higher until he was more than half to her crotch and could feel the heat radiating from her.

Calvin bit his bottom lip in excitement and chuckled as he took the initiative to push his hand up all the way to her crotch and ran into the soft silky barrier of her panties. He pushed his fingers deeper until her panties were between her camel-toe and he could feel her lubrication soaking the material.

"Well, since you're... "here..." with me," He growled hornily as he flipped her panties aside and delved his finger into her pussy-lips, sliding down her vulva, and hooking his finger in her vagina, "I guess I can tell you what I meant by "I got him"!"

"Of course lover," Fornasia purred, and tried not to sneer or wrinkle her nose in disgust.

His chuckle was absolutely malevolent as he bragged, "I really got him and Charlene both! I wasn't lying when I said he's fucked older women. Fuck! He's fucked other women! Always jumping from room to room, bed to bed, fucking mom, Claire, Chastity, and Hannah..."

"Your mother and sister's," Fornasia gasped in feigned surprise, "Oh my! That is bad!"

"No shit! It's disgusting!" He spat with such vehemence that Fornasia was startled and even a little scared for a minute, "Then, Charlene shows up and starts throwing herself at Jason. Doesn't waste no time either in licking his dick and peddling her pussy all night long in bed with him, in our room, thinking we were asleep!"

He paused in his exasperation, shaking his head, and turning his nail into the wall of her vagina until she was about to cry out before he calmed and continued, "Well, here's the sugar babe. Charlene didn't know Jason was fucking mom and our sisters. So, sometimes when she came home and went to bed I waited until she turned out the lights and got real sleepy while waiting on Jason, and then, I'd go in and I would fuck her!"

He laughed at the situation and how he had gotten Jason and Charlene, absolutely delighted in his shenanigans before adding, "Every time I went she greeted me like I was her lover. I was careful. So careful. I always brushed my teeth with Jason's toothpaste, I used his deodorant, and I put on his cologne. She was a fucking animal in the sack! I fucked her every way there is to fuck a girl! Sometimes it was only for five minutes, sometimes I filled her up over and over and over again for two to three hours, and she never knew!"

He was absolutely purring as he reached the grand finale of his exploits, "My chef d'oeuvre, my masterpiece, is that Heather and Haiden aren't even Jason's! They're mine! I fucking impregnated Jason's wife while he was off fucking our sisters and mother! Now, tell me that isn't poetic justice!"

"Wow!" Fornasia gasped, but it was in horror of the absolute malevolence and animosity Calvin had for Jason, his mother, sisters, and Charlene.

"I think though," Calvin chuckled after a moment, "That Charlene finally told Jason that her babies weren't his, cause right after she gave birth they moved out, and oh man did he give me the stink eye when he came home. I thought he was going to attack me! Of course I would have beat his ass if he had, but still, it was a shame that they left. I was planning on getting her pregnant again as soon as she was able to fuck again."

"I have to give you props. You are one ballsy guy," She purred, "It's pretty bold to confess all of that to me seeing as I am Charlene's mother. What makes you think I won't take you to task for what you've done?"

"Paw-lease," He laughed confidently as he looked her up and down and then gazed pointedly at where his hand was in her pussy, "It's obvious that you have as much contempt for Charlene as I do for Jason, and her for you as well. Otherwise, why was she in such a rush to throw herself at Jason, shake her tail feathers, and wrap her cunt around his dick?"

He laughed at that last like it was a great joke before purring with so much dripping vainglory that it took everything in Fornasia's power to keep from scratching his eyes out of their sockets, "I mean, shaking her tail feathers at me that is, and wrapping her cunt around my dick of course."

Fornasia spoke almost too quietly to be heard, "It's said that Korrapati women are excessively oversexed. It is said that the first matriarch wanted the power to control her destiny. To that end she made a covenant with the goddess Shakti. In exchange for power we would only ever worship the goddess. We would give her daughters unparalleled by any other woman on earth, and they would also only ever worship Shakti. In exchange Shakti gave the first matriarch power of a sort. Over powering sexual presence. Afterward, there was no man on earth she could not seduce. Longevity of physical beauty, the matriarch lived to be well over a hundred and thirty years old but it is said that on the day she died she only appeared to be in her late fifties. To match the matriarch's sexuality and longevity, Shakti also stimulated her fertility. It is said that the matriarch was a brilliant woman, more shrewd than thirteen wise man, and yet, after that day she was ruled by her desire for sex and the production of a man's loins."

"So what's your point," Calvin asked, pointedly impatient for having to listen to anything that wasn't about him.

Fornasia cut her eyes to Calvin and almost sneered before pulling into the Volton parking lot. She brought the car to a stop in a parking space adjacent to another car, a black van with no license plates, and she explained, "I would never hold my daughters in contempt for acting upon the hormones that were flooding their bodies during their adolescence. During that time we are constantly aroused. We can't help it. Charlene saw a young man that made her happy and she did what she needed to secure his love and fidelity. Even if he was already promised to me and given to me as my husband by your father."

Calvin's confident smirk faded. He was finally beginning to feel uncomfortable as his eyes opened wider and wider. Finally, with a sneer, Fornasia looked down at Calvin's hand between her taupe-brown thighs, and reached down and grabbed him around the wrist. His fingers were layered in her clear nectar as she pulled his hands out of her vagina and smooth pussy-lips. She used his same wrist to push him back to his side of the car, and then pulled her skirt down with a hissed, "Disgusting!"

He was leaning back, away from her now and trying to unfasten his seatbelt when she growled, "Thank you for confessing your numerous sexual assaults, molestations, and raping of my daughter. She never told me a thing. She probably thought she knew what I would do if I ever found out. However, I had to find out about it from your mother and Jason."

Her dark brown gaze, hot with anger, settled on his green eyes and he flinched, "I wasn't sure what I would have to do to convince you to confess. You were surprisingly easy. Truth be told I would have had sex with you if needed, but thank Shakti I didn't need to. Your touch feels like slime on my skin. I'm not sure I could have gone through with it."

She chuckled at her own inconsistency, and then took a breath and continued, her voice grim, "Anyway, with your confession I feel no guilt for what I am about to do."

"Please!" Calvin whimpered with a trembling voice and held up his hands defensively, "Please, don't kill me!"

The passenger door behind him suddenly opened and two men grabbed Calvin from behind and hauled him out. Calvin screamed. A high pitched shrill, little girl scream of pure terror. Another man threw open the van door but they waited to throw Calvin inside until Fornasia, who had quickly exited the other side of the car and come around passed final judgment, "Calvin Galdren, for the repeated assault and rape of my daughter I have sold you to Jahad Barrak a slave trader that works out of Saudi Arabian and Thailand. By tomorrow afternoon you will be half a world away from me and my family, and soon after Jahad will find a very rich but most likely very ugly or old man or woman to sell you to. Then you will find out what assault and rape feels like when it is on the receiving end."

The van door closed with a loud 'kah-thunk' while Calvin screamed and cried for mercy. The engine started, and Fornasia watched the van pull out of her parking lot and disappear down the road. Only once it was out of sight did she turn to another car parked a few spaces away and walked over. Opening the passenger door she sat down and closed the door.

"Well, what do you think?" Fornasia asked as she looked out the windshield at her own car, "I can't help but feel like I should have done more, but..."

"I understand why you wouldn't let me get involved," Charlene answered softly while shaking her head, "But, I think you were right. If I had gotten involved I would have killed him."

"That would have only created more trouble for you in the long run," Fornasia reiterated.

Charlene nodded, "Thank you for this, and thank you for letting me watch from here at least. Thank you for leaving your phone on speaker. I heard what you said in the car and outside perfectly. It was all more than would have happened had I never said anything to anyone. I just hope he gets everything he deserves!"

"Me too honey! Me too!" Fornasia agreed as she leaned over and hugged her daughter fiercely. When she sat up she added, "Now, go get your sister and your babies and go home. Jason's missing you very much, and when you get home give him a big kiss for me too."

Charlene smiled, tears lined her eyes but she didn't cry, instead she gave her mother a nod and waited for her to leave her car before she did exactly that. As she pulled out of the parking lot she sighed. Finally, Calvin and what he had done to her was done and dealt with. She could finally move on...

12