Family Gathering Pt. 01

Story Info
Our Family Final Gets 'Together' after Covid Lockdown.
5.5k words
3.39
63.9k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
randysue
randysue
61 Followers

Yes, there is a lot of background detail and history to where we all as a family finally got to meet, in more ways than one. Yes, I did consider starting from the very beginning, but whilst this 'Family Gathering' on its own will possibly run into several chapters, I am definitely not into writing novels.

Me, wife Sue, parents to daughter Stella who lives close by and whilst having a series of boyfriends is yet to settle down, also our son Tony who is married to Becky they live about 2 hours' drive away.

At long last, a chance for the whole family to meet up since last Christmas.

In 'all of this' Covid turmoil, we as a family had long since made a collective decision a few weeks previous that regardless of Government regulations, that we would all meet up for our, the traditional family gathering at our house, in the event we had no need to worry, as such gatherings are allowed YIPPPEE. No, we were not going out, effectively all of us staying indoors as a family group self-isolating as a large group.

Sorry, getting ahead of myself, I best explain. My wife Sue, having seduced Tony's best friend Paul, inevitably that developed into her having fun with our son Tony, girlie time with his wife, our Daughter in Law Becky, and confiding such details to our daughter Stella in one of her, their more alcoholic mum/daughter soirées. I have a particular 'pervert' liking and I absolutely love of Becky's magnificent 36D breasts! How do I know this, a couple of topless sunbathing holidays we had with Tony & Becky before they were married.

To briefly summarise, Sue has had sex, no, fucked Tony a few times, with my knowledge, T was aware that I knew and given my consent, but without me watching, yes, she loves cavorting herself in front of T and me, T in turn likes to take liberties with his mum, in front of me, but their actual fucking takes place in private. Not long after they first fucked, S learnt that T and wife Becky had been involved in limited amount of swinging, or wife swapping, with B finding she loved some 'Bi' fun too. OK, yes it didn't take much for S to try it too (not that she hadn't been with another female before, but T &B weren't to know that). Stella, she is not stupid, and could easily detect that 'something was going on', seeing her mum acting a little strange towards her brother, questioning mum on her lack of dress sense!!! This of course lead to S sort of telling all to Stella. Meanwhile of course, the question of 'What about Dad?' arose, and whilst it wasn't a family point of discussion, certainly in my presence, I know from what S has told me, they are accepting of me being a poor old 'Dad' the cuckold, and importantly I am 'on board' with the whole mixed up, or should that be more 'fucked up' family thing!

Over a relatively short space of time, certain 'ground rules' materialised, not so much as an 'edict', more out of decency (yes, I would like to still think we are all 'decent'), as I have already said, T only fucks S without me being present. Knowing of my lust for Becky, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, 'they', primarily S decided she would be off limits to me, NO touching, kissing or fucking her. This also applies to me and our daughter Stella, although I have NEVER had any sort of desire or feeling to have sex with my, our own daughter. Of course, that does not stop any of the 'girls' teasing me. Especially if my cock is caged.

As Stella lives not far from us and could have easily travelled each day, but with alcohol readily available all day, it was easier and nicer that she stayed at our house along with T &B for Fri/Sat/Sunday nights. T & B arrived about mid-afternoon on Friday, seemed to take them ages to unload the car and make themselves comfortable. I remember thinking that B looked as 'good' as ever, having changed her attire FUCK, she knows what she's doing to me. Stella turned up at lunchtime to help mum in the kitchen, finishing off telling me that a few snacks etc would be ready once she and Stella had 'freshened up'. I busied myself getting the drinks.

During all the early preparations, I was aware of lots of talking, or was I just feeling guilty at not being part of the chat between Sue, Tony, Becky and Stella. However, jobs to be done busy, busy, busy. As I said previously Becky had changed from her travel clothes nice plunge neck tight fitting vest top, no bra (fuck), Tony had also dressed down, making me feel very over dressed in chinos, formal shirt. It wasn't until Sue suggested 'we' should dress more relaxed that we both went and got changed, passing Stella on the stairs wearing a loose-fitting dress. In the bedroom I started to say, ask Sue about 'things', but stopped me placing a big open-mouthed kiss on my mouth, as she cupped my caged cock and balls. To my surprise, or not, she decided to wear a relatively short black satin skirt, which we, I bought for her as she looked so sexy, well fuckable in, prancing around the bedroom braless asking what top should she wear, no hint of a bra. I did not have the heart or courage to suggest anything for fear of her comments, why I'm not sure. Anyway, she wore a tight fitting red silky satin blouse, which did nothing to hide her tits, her nipples already telling me what I knew. I could not resist trying to put my hand up her skirt, but she promptly batted it away, saying not now boy.

Effectively I by default adopted the role of 'mine host', more like a waiter getting drinks, circulating the various eats/nibbles. That aside it was really nice to have the family altogether, the fact the girls were dressed 'to kill', didn't appear to worry anyone, except me of course, trying not to ogle Becky, Sue, and OK yes, I admit it Stella too. What, fuck I'm her dad. Feeling my cock rubbing against my cage. Were all the girls' 'commando'?

We all eventually settled down in the lounge, the girls looking even more fuckable (if that were possible), making use of our large soft laid-back cushioned sofas, their dress, skirts riding up their thighs, perhaps the legs open to much for my comfort lol. Tony sitting in the middle of the sofa with Becky and Stella either side of him, mum Sue immediately facing him, effectively giving all of them a 'good view', has she no shame, absolutely not! Me, I nursed a glass of wine, sitting 'side view on' to them, in my favourite armchair. There was the usual family joking, but tinged with flirty banter, B, St &T being touchier feely than was usual/ normal, as a guy, he was no doubt loving it, trying to give as good as he got, but being outnumbered 2:1.

Sue and I were sharing kitchen cooking duties, giving us time alone, thankfully she was receptive to my advances, at one point not moving allowing me to give her clit some really attention, before pulling her skirt down, to look presentable before returning to the lounge. As I tasted my fingers. Throughout the afternoon, we all seemed to busy ourselves, offers of help in cooking, setting the table, making tea/coffee/drinks, all very convivial, horny, sexy, the touchy feels getting more intimate and 'open', nice to see Sue joining in, fuck, 3 girls together really? Who knows!

Tony and I chatted about everything and anything, perhaps the alcohol taking effect, making all of us more mellow, relaxed and receptive. Were we just having a nice chat, and at the same time hands availing themselves of caressing and fondling her flesh as if I wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, nothing openly vulgar, no body parts were shown lol.

Certainly Becky, the alcohol making her flirt outrageously with me, she knows how I love her 36D tits (ever since I first saw them for real in their naked glory on a family holiday a few years ago), if only I could get my hands on them, or better still bury my head in her cleavage, what a prick teaser. Sidling up to me, putting her arm round me, pulling me in closer to her, the smell of her perfume, oh fuck! Thankfully several times, both Stella and Sue came to my rescue, attracting B's attention, then one of them joining me, looking back I now realise that T was starting to enjoy himself more with the girls, mainly S and St, and 'they' working as a team you could say, 'didn't want Dad to be left out' so to speak.

We really should have had something more substantial for to eat other than nibbles, by late afternoon we were all too relaxed, Dinner not for at least 2 hours. Well, perhaps that was all in the planning? Giving the opportunity for each of us to do our own thing. Except me, as I agreed with S, or 'Be a darling, and look after the dinner', all so easy to oblige a few days prior. But at that point restricting my movement in order to ensure things were going well and on time in the kitchen.

It was no surprise that at the first opportunity, in returning from the kitchen to find that both T and S had disappeared from the lounge. Perhaps my expression said everything, both B and St grinning, looking at each other, both patting the cushion between them on the sofa. Like a lamb to the slaughter, was I?

Was it me but had B pulled her top down more, how were her tits, well nipples not open to full view, that girl FUCK! Meanwhile St did her best to keep the conversation going, her dress almost in endanger of uncovering her modesty, was I really looking, was I getting turned on, horny, yes, yes, yes, fuck yes. Of course, the girl's conversation revolves around girly things of their age, not man things of dad age. At least I had a lovely view. Trying to maintain my control and dignity was getting increasingly difficult, I remember thinking at the time, OK, OK, I give in, I'll strip off so you can see my caged cuckold cock, go on, tease me, please tease me, fucking strip off let me see your juicy cunts, big fat tits, oh fuck. Torture. But no, I should be so lucky, my mind wandering, not taking in much if any of the conversation, as if in a trance, several times hearing them giggle or laugh, was that for or about me. In some ways I was glad to be caged, otherwise my erection would have caused me serious embarrassment (something like that anyway).

I suppose if anything, given that Stella was, how can I describe it, well Tony had fucked Sue, Becky and Sue had had fun together, and Stella had girlie time with her mum Sue, but St was relatively 'new' to all this, and to my knowledge had not fucked T, so perhaps St was exerting a level of control on proceedings, sounds a little officious, but perhaps T and B were not sure how to 'play' St, if that makes any sense. Sorry, if this sounds a little 'deep' to understand, follow. As if to evidence this, it wasn't until St excused herself, leaving me and B alone on the sofa. OMFG it was like Christmas!!, B wasted no time in pulling her top down oh fuck totally unfettered firm breast, tits, baps, bazooka, melons, milkers, oh fuck, hard fucking organ stop nipples. No. No, please, B taking great delight and deliberately rolling her nipples between her fingers, so near, yet so far. Knowing I dare not, will not touch. Offering up her magnificent chest, TITS for my delectation, you fucking tease. Ha, saved by St returning.

Well, I say saved. St seeing B shaking her tits, wobbling them right there in front of my eyes, remarked that Dad has always been a 'boob man', WHAT THE FUCK, my own daughter appearing totally unphased at seeing Dad in a compromising position with his DiL. If anything, the comment appeared to spur B to lift a boob in each hand, getting 'them' ever nearer my face, SHIT. If this, wasn't bad enough, St walked towards us, and took time to have a 'good feel' of B's boobs, 'nice, wish mine were like that', saying something like that.

May be because the way my mind was working, I then noticed that Stella was braless, had she always been braless under her dress, possibly, but given my brain was in 'tits' mode, I must have noticed them more, certainly St's nipples were more prominent now. Returning to sit the other side of me, her dress again pulled up exposing almost everything, she saw me 'perving' (her term) and said as much to B, as if I wasn't there. B laughed, letting her boobs settle, nestle rather uncomfortable out, over the top of her vest, I was not complaining!

Just when I thought matters could not get any 'worse', St mentioned that T had wasted no time in having fun with mum (Sue), was I hearing right? WTF. Going on to say that mum sounded as if she was enjoying herself, and they obviously couldn't wait as the bedroom door was open. I felt both of them looking straight at me. B added that yes, T was so horny travelling down, so she (B) was not surprised, going on to say that it was not as if they (her and T) hadn't had a nice session last night. This was getting if not out of control, how else can I describe it, insane. I just needed to leave the room, go check the dinner, 'And breath'.

I remember thinking in the 'safety' of the kitchen, where was all this going, my emotions going haywire, from how could we, I let 'this' go so far, it is all my fault, how can I stop it, after all 'we' were all off and running, well 'fucking', did I really want to stop it, feeling elated, horny, embarrassed, humiliated, depressed, worried, but loving it all, well most of it. But then the realisation that I was hardly in any position to exert any control, yes, I was, AM the wimpy cuckold husband, father that gets off, enjoys his wife fucking around, loves how our son fucks his mum better than I ever could. The alcohol taking effect of everybody in different ways. Feeling sorry, very sorry for myself. Oh well, open another bottle of red, that's what's needed.

Now, where to go, what should I see, find. Sue fucking Tony, or Becky and Stella girlie talk and taking the 'piss' out of dad, dad in law', devil or deep blue sea, rock or a hard place, Hobson's Choice. OMG, help.

Not sure why but I took the long route, going via the lounge, B & St were giggling away, was it me or were both of them closer together, in fact one of B's boobs nipples almost rubbing St's arm. They both declined another drink, St asking if I was OK, replying that they both looked good, a comment I instantly regretted, it came out all wrong, but St was quick to pick up on it, saying that 'We know you just love Becky's boobs', B was quick to shake them about, with St cupping them FUCK, what! 'Wish mine were as good as these dad' I felt myself going red in the face, staring at each boob and their faces in turn 'As you know mine are only 34B', as if it was common knowledge, and NO I had not a clue that our daughter's tits were 34B. St releasing her cupping of B, and then feeling, squeezing her own boobs as if to prove it. MAD! Time to leave (again), into the hall, a short pause, listening', talking from a bedroom. Noting St's earlier comment about the 'door being open', did I REALLY wish, want, need to see my wife and son openly fucking naked in front of my eyes, mental torture, of course the answer was, is yes and no. TORN!

As if drawn like a moth to light, possibly in a trance, why was I doing this, asking the question over and over in my mind. Doing it because I wanted, needed, yearned for such a moment, seeing Sue in all her naked well fucked pussy, gaping glory, completely lying fucked out, spreadeagled on the bed, nothing hidden. No thought at that very moment about the guy, who fucked my wife, he was anonymous to my thoughts, all focussed on my lovely wife. I think I climbed the stairs in my normal, usual way, not slowly or quietly, nor creeping silently, telling myself to act normally. Not sure I was or did.

Yes, I could hear muffled talking, rustling of bedclothes, certainly no tell-tale 'fucking noises', I didn't have time to think about this, on the landing, yes 'their' bedroom door was open about halfway, but no mistaking where the talking was coming from, stopping momentarily to take it all in, what did I come upstairs for, oh yes, freshen up in our en-suite. Shit, I never thought for one minute that they S&T would be fucking in our (my) bed, but no worries, they were in one of the other guest bedrooms, phew!

I was about to move forward towards our bedroom, when Sue said 'Is that you dear?' Oh boy, caught in the act, no, caught doing what for fuck's sake? Totally innocent, my instant reaction was to turn look and head towards 'their' bedroom', but immediately stopped.

Answering 'Yes dear, just need to freshen up', trying to act 'cool' lol. S replied saying something, but in my panic state, did not really hear, whatever, it acted only to spur me on towards the semi open door.

I assume hearing my footsteps approaching down the short corridor to 'their' room, there was no mistaking S telling me 'Not to be shy'. Opening the door' a little wider, there in front of me was a 'Cuckold's dream', my wife flushed, in the process of making herself comfortable sitting up, her red well worked boobs on show, red swollen nipples like proverbial organ stops. T, I think initially did not know how to react or what to say, after all this is the nearest I had come to seeing the 2 of them fucking, other than seeing Sue giving his cock some attention previously, just as the rest of the family returned from a walk, and I had to call a halt to proceedings for fear they would be found out. How quickly can a few months can make a 'fucking' difference'.

S had what I recall as a somewhat reassuring smile on her face, don't ask what she said or talked about in the short time I trying to take in all that I could see if not hear. In some ways it was as if all 'this' was normal. Had it been one of her regular boyfriends then I would have gone straight to her, so wanting to be near my wife, but this was our son, not bf, I think she could see, feel, perhaps understand my hesitancy, not wishing to step further into the room. Then as if making a statement, she moved the duvet aside, got off, out of the bed came over to me in all her naked glory, arms around my neck, a long lingering open mouth kiss on the lips. Oh fuck! She smelt nice, good, of 'sex', female and male sex aroma. Yes, I admit 'losing it', grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands mauling, pulling them, her into me. Letting go from around my neck, I released her squashy sumptuous ass, she stood back a little, then grabbing my hand, guided it between her legs. FUCK.

Humiliation always plays a part in any cuckold sex experience, and here now, right there it was happening, S knows how much I love fresh creampie, accepting, gratefully the opportunity to feast on her well used pussy, ensuring I had every last drop of 'their' sex juices, cum, spunk, sperm, creampie, BUT this creampie was from our son, it was different, whilst ordinarily with her bfs I would have no, NO hesitation in diving straight in, getting her to sit on my face, suffocating me to ensure I enjoyed every last drop, and yes I wanted to do the same there and then, but no, something held me back.

It was as if time stood still, probably only for a few seconds, but it felt like eons, S and I staring straight into each other's eyes, nothing said, before I turned and walked calmly silently to our bedroom.

Sitting on our bed staring at myself in the dressing table mirror, not sure I can describe how I felt, possibly 'shocked' would be the word, but not sure what I was 'shocked' about. Hearing voices, then movement, then S joined me in the bedroom, naked, carrying her clothes, I caught a glimpse of naked Tony as he was heading for the bathroom. Closing our door, S stood in front of me, her hands pressing my face into her creamy soft ample bosom, her smell so, so good. Instinctively nuzzling her, burying my nose between her boobs, my hands loving the kneading of her soft ass, fingers working into her ass crack, she shuffled a little, giving me easier access, wow she was wet and slimy. Mouth working on each boob, her nipples looking red, and so no surprise as I tried to suck and bite them, she pulled away slightly.

randysue
randysue
61 Followers
12