Family Gathering Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OMG she was overwhelming me with her sex, her body, her smell, her taste, her debauchery, fucking hell I love her so much. We kissed open mouthed for a while, before she pushed me, causing me to lie back on the bed, my feet still on the floor, climbing over me, hungrily kissing me, lips, eyes, face, oh please, yes please. I love it when she is in one of her more dominant moods, wanting something and not taking no for an answer, far be it for me to deny her. 'Pinning' my hands above my head playfully, moving up my body, oh fuck, I just her wobbling her tits in my face, teasing me, getting her nipples just too far away from my mouth, immediately smothering, squashing my face into her tit flesh, mmm her aroma, should be bottled as 'Sex on Heat'.

Perhaps the aphrodisiac effect of the her, the sex aroma worked on me too, it wasn't long before I found myself, my head pinned under her, a quick close-up view of her pussy, glistening, shiny, gloopy, red, swollen, used, spunky. I signalled my surrender instinctively trying to lift my head off the bed as far as I could in order to 'get in' her pussy, love tunnel. I assume S in seeing this made it easy for me, us shuffling a little so as to completely engulf my face between her legs, and once in the 'right place', wriggled herself to ensure it worked to maximum effect for her whilst helping me drown in her pussy and juice. She tasted GOOD, never better, or was that only because I was so desperate to dine on creampie! Thankfully given how she started rocking back/forward, side to side, her clit rubbing into my nose, (at least I have a prominent nose), not for the first time I was worried that she may even break my nose in orgasming on my face.

Not sure who was more in need of breathing, me for the want of 'air', or S in recovering from what was (I think) a very intense orgasm. She collapsing, rolling over onto her side, my arm around her shoulders, both staring up at the ceiling. I really should get a ceiling mirror. We must have looked strange, S all naked and 'fucked', me fully dressed very red faced, feeling sore, my eyes stinging a little. Recovering, instinctively telling her I loved her, and at that point possibly loving her more than ever, she responded with a long kiss, after which she made a 'yuk' remark in reference to tasting creampie juices lol. She went for a shower, me too, looking down at my trousers, and particularly my shirt, splattered with 'sex juices' that had no doubt leaked out of her pussy on her way to my face 'You really are a VERY dirty girl' I thought, and why not!

I wanted to join S in the shower, but she was having none of it, saying she wanted me 'keen', no mention of removing my cage either, even though I put on my most 'pleading' eyes. FUCK she looked so horny, washed, used, 'marked', well redness in the usual expected sex 'places', her tits looking even more appetising, PLEASE I need to fuck you, ha, even if I did get released and had a chance my cock would probably erupt instantly whilst still soft, the pathetic cuckold that I am.

Sue was dressed when I got out of the shower, I say dressed, just a nice tight fitting shortish 'LBD' little black dress that cost me a fortune to enhance our, her sexual liaison with whoever, fitting that didn't really allow or want any boob support, although would suit a younger firmer lady, in S's case accentuating her fuller, dare I say 'drooping' sand 'saggy' more mature breasts, but FUCK, she looked, looks amazing in 'my' LBD as S likes to call it. At over £100 it stretches, fits, accentuates and exposes in the right places, although as I say more for a younger lady/girl, especially in the overall short (too short) length, especially when Sue wanted, likes to go, WAS 'commando', she is SUCH a minx. But, to top it all off, as she told me whilst teasingly, seductively putting them on, a pair of black sparkly self-support stockings, 'Hope you like these especially for you or Tony!!!'. Mind blowing. Not to mention the black high (semi) high heel shoes. What? Sue doesn't really like or go in for wearing 'stay-ups', and 'high heels', what is it with this woman, my wife? Mind-blowing, above and beyond the call of duty, Sue was mostly certainly on a 'HIGH'. Above all she looked fantastic, a woman I'm proud to call my wife, whore, slut, fuck toy, cock hungry slag, and any other lovely terms to describe her lol

Meanwhile poor old me still caged, but 'clean' from my shower, fresh casual shirt and chinos, good old dad attire. Returning downstairs Sue was 'holding court' in the lounge, obviously enjoying the comments about 'mums' new dress, passing through to the kitchen B gave me a sly, knowing wink, causing me to redden, did she know what had been going on upstairs, or was she just teasing. Stella joined me getting more drinks, giving me a hug, asking me if I was OK, and enjoying myself, again not sure if she was referring to enjoying myself generally, or what happened just upstairs, for some reason I didn't answer, but pulled her close to me, my one hand instinctively gently squeezing her ass cheek. SHIT, what is this, she is my daughter. For an instant I thought she was going to pull away, but instead placed her hand on top of mine keeping it on her bum, I dare not have another squeeze. Then her other hand deftly rubbed the front of my chinos, making her smile 'still caged dad', and with that returned to the lounge. WOW, this is getting out of control, where did that come from!

It was not long until dinner, T, S and I having already 'freshened up', St & B disappeared to get changed. The 3 of us chatted aimlessly filling in time, where was the pandemic was heading, how long it would take to vaccinate everyone. Tony went to see how long B would be, were we all in need of food, he returned sometime later looking a little flushed saying she would be around 15 minutes, how long do girls need to 'freshen up', ha, the youngsters of today, too many beauty products, lotions, potions, cremes to apply in order to confirm, no sorry 'look good'. At least all the ladies had made a special effort to look good. How much tit can B show without them falling out of her dress, even Stella looked sexy too (hey, down boy she IS my daughter).

Even if I say so myself the meal was excellent, accompanied by?? bottles of Prosecco, not my favourite but Sue and obviously the girls like it. I can't actually recall exactly when, but I overheard St talking with T, not hearing all, or perhaps most of the conversation, and perhaps my mind was 'working overtime', but I'm sure they were referring to upstairs earlier, and I gather? That St asked T if he enjoyed watching, it was difficult not to make it obvious that I was eavesdropping, but that B & St were in B&T's bedroom. What sort of proved this, was when I think I heard T say 'She does taste nice doesn't she sis'. FUCK, did this mean what I think it meant? As it looked like their chat had finished, moving away I then noted T's hand must have been on St's ass, if not under her short dress. Calm down, calm down, no, this is NOT happening, but my cock bouncing off the insides of my cage was telling me otherwise. Feeling like I needed to lie down, but also not wanting to miss any other 'action'.

Everyone helped tidy up, before we all collapsed in the lounge for coffee and liquers etc, not my 'scene', but it was such a nice occasion with having all the family together.

St I think feeling the effects of alcohol, said she was going to bed. Giving everyone a polite kiss, although did I think she lingered more with B, err no, it was just me, or was it. No one made comment anyway. I was thinking of having an early night anyway, not that it would give S some time with T&B, just that I was genuinely tired, but before I could say anything, B said she wanted to get more casual as she left the lounge, again the pervert in me thinking that she was going to give St a longer 'goodnight kiss' lol. Perhaps she did, but a short time later returned in a velour dressing gown, sitting by T, telling him 'you know the rules', S and I looking at each other, before B explained that 'your son can be very naughty in taking advantage of her wearing the dressing gown', not that she was doing anything to prevent him 'touching', as it was in crossing her legs it gave a great view 'all the way up', but not far enough lol. Sitting in my armchair, it was good to watch the interaction between the 3 of them on the sofa, smiling to myself, was it a competition between the 2 girls as to who could show off the most flesh. S's dress riding up to expose the top of her shimmering stay up stockings, enough to drive any man wild.

Not sure if they were waiting for me to go to bed, but the conversation subsided, T enjoying the view and the touchy-feely girls either side of him (lucky boy). S asked me to make another coffee, I thought nothing of it at the time, but in returning with the tray etc, the 3 of them had obviously taken advantage, S's nipples were piercing the dress which was almost rucked around her waist, only just protecting her 'modesty', meanwhile B's dressing gown was more open at the top, having just a waist tie belt didn't help (lol), T for his part a few of his shirt buttons open, and yes, a tented erection in his trousers. It really was time for me to leave them to it and go to bed, in stating my intentions, I was somewhat no, VERY taken aback, as B stood up, and removed her dressing gown, wearing the skimpiest g string, fuck good job she shaves, the front buried between her pussy lips, the back, well was just a string between her ass cheeks. FUCK, if that wasn't bad enough, those TITS!!

Thinking, hoping that S would come to my rescue with a show of indignation, I was wrong and far from it, suggested she (B) go over and allow dad a closer look, adding that 'after all don't you think he deserves for being such a good boy in controlling himself'. OH FUCK!!

12