All Comments on 'Family Gathering Pt. 01'

by randysue

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
KinkySallyKinkySallyalmost 3 years ago

in general I enjoyed the plot but, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get over using initials instead of full names. With respect It may be my age and background (I accept that), but I find it irritating, confusing and dare I say, lazy. It was hard work for me to read and could have been brilliantly entertaining except for that one hang-up. I wish you the best and hope I have not offended you. If I have please forgive me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Initials instead of names? Took one look at that crap, skipped reading, and gave this the appropriate rating.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

Couldn't get past the first couple of paragraphs....... 2**

HayuglyHayuglyalmost 3 years ago

I couldn't get though it because I couldn't figure out who was with whom. The initials just made it a hard read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Poor sentence structure, needs a complete redrafting.

Not only is the text full of run-on sentences, but most are sprinkled with commas. Rather than cramming too many thoughts into a single paragraph that is one long sentence, find some logic to the ideas that allows them to be broken up into clearer sentences. This comes from being too concerned with getting too much out too fast.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 3 years ago

I wholeheartedly agree with every other comment posted...The initial’s gotta go....Other than that,it was a good family fun ;) Please continue......

randysuerandysuealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your constructive comments. Rest assured I will be using full names for future chapters.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

I agree that the use of initials was mildly confusing initially, but I soon adapted to it. I think some of the readers confusion (other than the constant use of initials) stems from the style of writing. You tend to write your thoughts as well as whatever action is happening at the time, and that can be slightly confusing to the reader, but we can adapt to your style. Overall I enjoyed this a lot. You've definitely fully immersed yourself in your subject! Good on you! Got a 5 Star award from me.

TackdogTackdogalmost 2 years ago

The use of initials is too confusing and frustrating for me as a reader, sorry I read four paragraphs and then just did not have the energy to continue. Sorry just not a story for me. Perhaps the subsequent chapters where full names are used will appeal too me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandysue@randysue
50+ year old happily married could with a 'hotwife' with addicted, confirmed cuckold husband with a small cock, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. He VERY much encourages her to 'play' with other guys (& girls), and fairly recently this has developed into having ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES