Family Gathering Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Seeing as Katelyn's hands are tied,' said Sean when the pair finished their little parade, 'shall we open the rest of her presents for her?'

'Thanks, Daddy,' said Katelyn as Harry pushed her to her knees on the plush carpet.

Sean and Harry located Katelyn's gifts, taking turns announcing who each was from before tearing away the wrapping paper and showing her the contents. They were mostly far more banal than the harness, and she politely feigned excitement and joy upon each reveal, even for the obligatory pair of Christmas socks from her grandparents.

She smiled and thanked Harry when he tweaked her nipples after placing each item on her pile; she pushed her chest forward into his hands to show her willingness and to redeem herself after her earlier petulance. Why should she not let them enjoy her new status as a novice? They were more deserving than anyone to reap the benefits of having a girl of the church in the family.

'This one's from me,' said Sean with a silly grin as he held up a narrow, eight-inch-long box.

'Oh, I wonder what that is,' said Katelyn with a smirk.

'Fuck, you weren't joking!' said Harry as Sean revealed the hefty dildo from the shop.

Katelyn chuckled softly. 'Thanks, Dad.'

'She has to try that now,' said Harry, taking the box from his father. 'Shit, it's heavy!'

Sean smiled at his son. 'If you can wait till tomorrow, she's going to put on a little show with it for everyone at the family gathering.'

'I'm actually not sure I can wait,' said Harry, eyeing the toy with childish excitement.

'There's one more present,' said Sean. 'It's from Uncle Craig.'

Katelyn watched with interest as her father tore into the final gift. She had noticed a few lingering gazes from her uncle before she had gone to the convent, and she had sometimes felt that he was mentally undressing her.

Harry hollered. 'Another one!'

'I knew he'd get her something like that,' said Sharon with an amused smile.

'It looks cute,' said Katelyn as Sean extracted a sizeable fox-tail butt plug and a headband with matching ears.

'Sorry,' said Harry, 'but this is too much - I can't wait till tomorrow.'

Sean laughed and looked at Katelyn. 'What do you say?'

Katelyn jumped at the opportunity to prove herself to her family. 'I'd love to try it out, Daddy.'

'Good girl,' he said, rising from the sofa and leaving the room. He returned with a pair of scissors. 'We'll need to make a hole for the tail.'

Katelyn did her best to comply while her father awkwardly repositioned her, sitting her on the sofa and reclining her against her brother. Her bound hands ended up resting against Harry's crotch but no one was going to complain.

Sean parted his daughter's legs and gaze lovingly upon her. 'You're being so good, Katelyn - I'm so proud of you.'

Katelyn beamed as he playfully pinched a nipple. 'It's nice to hear you say that, Daddy.'

Sean smiled and tussled her hair. 'Right, Harry, would you mind holding her legs? Good lad - nice and wide.'

Katelyn watched as her father brought the scissors between her splayed legs and began to cut the soft fabric. She twisted her neck to see her brother's eager face as he leaned over her shoulder to observe Sean's delicate work.

'Would you please apply some lube to the tail plug, Sharon?' said Sean, cutting a rather large circle around his daughter's intimate parts.

Katelyn felt cool air surround her genitals as her father lifted away the fabric, and she giggled softly at the awestruck noise her brother emitted. She was glad he liked her private bits, but she couldn't help feeling a little sad that her shorts had to be ruined, especially since they came as a set with her crop top.

'Every part of her is just beautiful, isn't it?' said Sean, smiling at his son and gently patting his daughter's exhibited vulva.

'I'm so glad you're my sister,' said Harry, letting go of a leg and reaching for her smooth pussy.

Sean batted his son's hand away. 'We're not doing that, Harry. We're just putting Uncle Craig's gift inside her.'

Harry looked irritated. 'You let me touch her naked tits - why not her pussy?'

'Oh, I do hate that word,' said Sharon, passing Sean the jelly-coated butt plug.

Sean nestled the tip of the plug in Katelyn's anal opening. 'I just draw the line at vaginal play with Katelyn.'

Harry gave him a perplexed look. 'What? Why?'

'The church teaches that the anus should be available as a source of gratification for all, but--'

'I don't remember the SCoA ever saying that vaginal stuff is off-limits.'

'Look,' said Sean, slipping the tapered toy inside, 'she's still your sister - remember that.'

'That makes no sense - it's just an arbitrary rule you've made up.'

Sean turned and twisted the toy to evenly spread the lubricant as he encountered some resistance. 'I can do that. I'm the man of this house.'

'How come you get to touch her there?'

'I only gave her a little pat. A fatherly pat.'

'Maybe I could give her a brotherly--'

'Would you two shut up!' said Sharon, throwing her hands up. 'Just be glad you get to touch your sister at all, Harry!'

Harry adopted a sulky expression as he sat back and grabbed his sister's free leg.

Katelyn felt the widest part of the bulbous object pass through her stretched sphincter, and she gasped softly when the sizeable body was abruptly sucked inside to fill her rectum, her anus closing around the neck of the toy.

'What do you think, Katelyn?' said Sean, rubbing her tiny belly.

'It feels nice, Daddy,' she said with a smile. 'It's quite big.'

Sharon placed the fox-ears headband on her daughter's head. 'There you are - the look is complete!'

'Very cute,' said Sean, giving her breast a quick squeeze and running his fingers along the length of her fluffy tail. 'Oh, I think she's a bit wet!'

'I'm sorry,' said Katelyn as her father butterflied her slick labia, 'I can't help it.'

'Don't apologise, sweetheart - it's lovely.'

Harry snorted. 'I thought we're not allowed to play with her pussy!'

'I'm just showing you her wetness!'

'Come on, guys,' said Katelyn, 'I don't mind either of you touching my vagina.'

'Thank you,' said Harry, reaching for her glistening slit again.

Sean slapped the young man's hand away once more. 'No!'

'It's a nice tail, isn't it?' said Sharon, aiming her phone between her daughter's open legs. 'Let's get a pic for Uncle Craig. Smile!'

Katelyn gave her prettiest smile, though she knew the focal point of the picture would not be her face.

'Open her vagina again, Sean. Let's show Craig how much she likes his gift.'

Sean happily complied, parting the glinting lips and revealing the sparkling pink flesh within.

'Very nice,' said Sharon, putting down her phone. 'She could wear it for the gathering tomorrow.'

Katelyn laughed as her father helped her to her feet. 'Am I providing all the entertainment tomorrow?'

'Do we have any other convent girls in the family?' said Sharon, leaning forward on the sofa to stroke her daughter's long tail.

Katelyn gave a little laugh and spun on the spot, making her tail whip around in the air. 'I guess not.'

Harry remained on the floor, staring at his sister's exposed vulva. 'Whatever you're doing tomorrow, Sis, I can't wait to see it.'

12