Family Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony was over his cousin house hanging out. It had been a week since they were over their aunts house.

"So who should I fuck next?"

"I never thought you'd ask. Since Victoria and her family moved back around here, I think you should get closer to her."

"Great idea but she is kinda weird. Ahh pussy is pussy. I'll get her number from her brother and hit her up."

Victoria was the second oldest cousin right after Tony. She is really skinny, paler tone, average looking and a bit shy. She is a decade into a relationship with a loser boyfriend the rest of the family would always make fun of. In her late 20's, she wore the pants in the relationship and brought the bread to the table with her good paying job. Greg got her number and hit her up.

Hey its your cuz Greg. I got your number from your brother. Wanna go to a bar and catch up?

Oh hey Greg. Umm idk. My bf might think its weird.

Oh c'mon, who cares what he thinks, it'll be fun!

Ur right, it'll be good to see you...

How's Friday sound?

Perfect!

Awesome, I'll send you the bar address.

See u later!

Greg told Tony what the plan was with their cousin. Tony was of course super jittery and couldn't wait until the weekend. After work on Friday, Tony drove over to Greg's house and they both went to the bar together to meet Victoria. They both walked in and saw their cousin at the bar counter. Her eyes lit up when she saw Greg until she saw her other cousin behind him. Tony noticed she was surprised and looked visibly disappointed he was there as well.

"Hey Greg!" She came in for a big hug.

"Hi Victoria." Tony awkwardly greeted her.

"Oh hey..." She gave him a half hearted response.

"Well, can I get you a drink?" Greg asked as they walked over to the bar.

Victoria gave him her order and he told the bartender what to whip up. Her eyes looked at him affectionately as he ordered for her and himself. Tony then ordered for himself, since he wasn't a big drinker, he got something light. When their drinks came, Victoria and Greg were talking it up and laughing about times when they were all younger. Tony watched them get drunker and drunker, playfully flirting and getting a little handsy. Again, it was almost like he wasn't there. They eventually went off to play pool together while Tony stayed where he was. Greg would coach her by getting behind her to show her how to line up a shot. After a few flirty games, it was getting late and they decided to call it a night when they were a little more sober. When they joined Tony back at the bar to get their belongings, they continued to chat amongst themselves.

"Soo do you want to come back to my place? My loser boyfriend is working the night shift. We can watch a movie or something?" Victoria asked shyly.

"Or something?" Greg smiled.

"Well I came here with G so I guess I'm coming too." Tony broke into their conversation. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Yeah can you drive us to her place? You're not as sloshed as we are."

"Sure..."

Victoria and Greg walked out together in a warm embrace all the way to Greg's truck. Greg was about to get in the front passenger seat but Victoria took his hand.

"You're in the back with me!"

"Looks like I'm in the back with her! You can be our chauffer haha."

Victoria gave Tony the address to her apartment and he started the journey there. A few minutes into the trip, he heard some wet smacking noises coming from the backseat. Tony looked in the rearview mirror to see his cousins passionately making out. He almost swerved off the road which caused them to split.

"HEY MAN! Eyes on the road!" Greg shouted.

"Mmmm get that mouth back here." Victoria whispered.

"Damn he is a player." Tony thought to himself.

Tony couldn't believe Greg was seducing their own family members so easily. Then he remembered all of Greg's good qualities, confidence and his large dick, which surely helped. Tony was able to multitask while getting quick glimpses all the rest of the way to her place. He put it in park, turned off the ignition and was about to get out until Victoria stopped him.

"You can stay in the truck." That's all she said as she took Greg up to the front door. Tony was surprised she was so bossy towards him. Greg turned around and gave him a thumbs up before disappearing inside. A few minutes later, Tony got a text from Greg.

"Hey, I unlocked her door when she didn't see. Come inside quietly."

Tony was so happy is cousin come through for him again. He waited a few minutes and went up to the door creeping inside so he wouldn't be heard. After finding out where the bedrooms were, he snuck down the hallway to the room with the lights on. Along the way, there were clothes strewn across the floor leading to the doorway. Noticing a pair of panties amidst the clothes, Tony picked it up and then finally made it to the room. He peeked around the corner to see his cousins once again making out, but fully naked this time.

Greg took the initiative this time for their more reserved cousin. The alcohol must've been wearing off, she seemed less confident. He brought her down to the bed and started going down on her. She raked her fingers through his hair and he licked her pussy. Taking a break to look over at the doorway, he saw Tony's head peeking around he corner. Once again he gave him the thumbs up before Victoria took his head and shoved it back between her legs. While Greg was getting her wetter with his tongue, T was using his tongue to lick her soaked panties as he watched.

Victoria got her confidence back fueled by lust and had Greg sit on the edge of the bed while she got on her knees between his legs. She easily did for Greg what her boyfriend begged her to do for him. Tony noticed Greg take her dirty blonde hair in his hand again like he did with his sister and their aunt before. It gave him better control over the blowjob he was getting. Victoria audibly gagged on his dick as it jammed into the back of her throat with his rough tugs. Her mouth parted way with its invader leaving a large amount of saliva behind.

"I cant wait to have a real dick inside me."

"You're boyfriend not fucking you good enough?"

"God no, he'll never reach places you're going to!"

"Maybe I'll give him some pointers later."

Greg stood up on threw Victoria on the bed. Rough and nasty sex ensued while Tony watched it all from the doorway. His favorite part was when Greg asked what side of the bed her boyfriend slept on and proceeded to fuck the ever living shit out of her from there. He also really like when they were humping while on their knees, Greg held her arms as he thrusted into her from behind, both of them thick with sweat. After that, Greg pushed her onto her stomach and prone boned her. She bit and clawed at the sheets as he held her down. She wanted a turn next and rode him, Greg had his arms locked behind his head and used her boyfriends pillow to rest on while he watched her cum over and over.

"It's not a good time of the month, you can't cum in me." Victoria said through huffing breaths as she rode Greg.

Her petite body bucked on him some more until her started to tense up.

"Get on your knees quick! I wanna mark you as mine!" He pleaded and stood in front of her beating his dick off at a blazing fast speed.

Victoria coxed him on and stuck her tongue out. Greg blasted her face with a few strong loads until he petered out. Victoria took his defatting dick back into her mouth and gave it a few satisfying bobs until he was clean.

"I never let my boyfriend do that." She smiled up at Greg after swallowing his loads.

"There's gonna be a lot more things you'll only do for me!" Greg confidently laughed.

"You're so dirty! Now you should go so I can do the laundry." Victoria giggled.

"Good call. I'll see you later." Greg winked and stared to pick up some of his clothes.

"Oh no, what about Tony? He probably knows what were doing in here!" Victoria sounded concerned.

"Don't worry about him, he knows what's going on and wont say a word."

"That's a little weird but ok...I hope so. I want to see you again soon Greg!"

Tony quickly snuck out of the house after seeing them wrap up. He was so nervous that he left with his cousin panties. Greg got back to his truck shortly after and Tony started to drive back to his house. They chatted a bit about everything that just happened with their cousin all the way home.

"Man you're one lucky guy!" Tony said as he put the truck in park at he house.

"Haha yeah I guess. Hey so I told Aunt Mary to tell my mom about how I fucked her. She'll be mad at first but I know she'll be jealous of her sister. Get ready when I call you so you can watch me fuck my mom next."

"Fuck yes, I cant wait. Thanks again for letting me tag along.

You got it. See you soon cuz."

------------------------------------------- Part 4: Aunt Diane (Greg's mom) ----------------------------------

Greg was chilling in his room a few days later, just waiting for his mom to confront him.

"So my sister told me all about your little get together recently..." Diane barged into her sons room.

"Uhhh what'd she tell you?" Greg looked frightened.

"You fucked my sister, that's what! She even said how good it was! Can you believe that?!"

"She said that?! Nice!"

"It is a sin to covet another mans wife Gregory! Especially your uncles wife!"

"I don't care about all that." Greg shrugged.

"You two are perverted! She even said she was the better sister in bed!" Diane was visibly distraught.

"Well I guess we'll never know."

Diane stormed out of his room. Instead of being disgusted with what her sister told her, she was competitive and felt like she was on the loosing end. Her mind was racing over the next few hours, Greg almost thought he lost this one.

Greg was still in his room scrolling through his phone mindlessly. A clicking noise was getting closer to his room. The door opened slowly but he didn't take his eyes off his phone.

"I've always been the competitive type." Diane seductively said.

Greg raised his head and looked over at the doorway. There stood his mother in a sexy piece of pink lingerie and heels to match. His mouth dropped since he never saw his mother in an erotic way other than her conservative attire. She did a spin and Greg took in her petite figure and bubbly ass. Playing sports all her life kept her in great shape even in her late 50's. Not only was her pale petite body stunning, but her makeup was perfectly hiding her more homely features, all the while still donning her usual clamp to hold her hair in the back.

"I always wanted to be better than my older sister, in every way." Diane looked serious.

Diane started to clack over to his bed with a seductive sway. Greg quickly texted Tony, telling him to come over asap and sneak upstairs, before she reached the bed. His mother took his hand and yanked him out of bed. He followed her like a dog, his eyes glued to her pink lingerie clad ass as it wobbled with each step.

Tony only lived a few miles away and made it to Greg's house in record time. Pulling up and running into the house, he then took his time to sneak up the old stairs that make a lot of noise. Tony made his way down the hallway to the turn to his aunts bedroom. He peeked around the corner and saw the door was closed. Tip toeing over, he heard some slurping coming from the other side. He slowly turned the handle and opened the door a sliver to see inside.

Greg was in the center of the bed with his legs wide open, propped up on his elbows watching his dick getting blown. His mother was in between his legs on her knees bobbing her head up and down. Tony stared at his godmothers upturned ass. He would always check out her ass but this was next level. Her beautiful asshole and sexy wet pussy were all on display wrapped in pink, heels and bra on the floor next to the bed. Greg saw Tony in the doorway and gave him the thumbs up, he lasted as long as he could before his cousin got there to watch.

Tony started rubbing himself and was clumsy enough to hit the doorknob by accident. Diane stopped blowing her son and quickly looked over her shoulder.

"Who's there?!" Diane grabbed the bedsheets in an attempt to cover up.

Tony meekly opened the door and walked in.

"Its me Aunt Diane..."

"This isn't what it looks like honey. What are you doing here?"

"Why don't you tell her Tony?" Greg suggested to his cousin.

"Well I've always wanted to fuck you Aunt Diane but never had the courage to. Greg offered to let me watch and get the next best thing."

"Aren't you a good cousin." Diane looked back to her son.

"I try." Greg smirked.

"Since you confessed, I'll let you watch us." Diane let the covers down.

"Alright, this is your fantasy cuz, you can be our porn director haha. What do you wanna see me and my mom first?" Greg asked Tony.

"Start by eating her ass." Tony commanded.

Diane stayed where she was with her ass in the air while Greg got behind her. She shook her ass at her son as he got behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks. Tony stood right next to them to get a good view as he watched his cousin rim his own mother. He licked and sucked around her asshole before poking his tongue into her bowels. His tongue rotated around inside her, tasting as much of her backdoor as he could. She let out some sexy moans as Greg made a lot of wet noise with his mouth.

"Now ride your son reverse cowgirl while he lays back."

Greg laid on the bed and opened his legs for Diane to shimmy into place. In her knelt position, her legs were under his, leaving her ass right in his lap. Diane took the clamp out of her hair, tossing it on the bed, letting her dark shoulder length hair fall down. Greg lined up his dick and his mom sat on it until he was all the way in.

"LORD HELP ME!" Diane screamed as her son bottomed out.

"Were sinnin' now mom!" Greg humped into her from below. Yanking at her delicate lingerie.

"Your father was the only man I've ever been with and you make me feel like a virgin again!" Diane twerked back on her son.

"I'm hitting your womb, the same place my siblings and I were made!"

Tony jerked off while taking some pics and video for later use. Greg eventually tore the rest of her lingerie off with his rough tugging. The mother and son worked up a sweat before Tony gave them a new order.

"Ok, pick your mom up and fuck her standing up."

Now Greg had his mother naked as the day she was born. He jumped off the bed and and lifted her into the air effortlessly. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he hooked his arms under her legs, with his hands holding her ass. Diane unhooked one arm and used her hand to line up her sons cock. She let out a sigh as she sunk onto him.

"IM CHEATING ON MY HUSBAND WITH OUR BIG DICKED SON!" Diane screamed.

Tony sat on the floor and watched Greg squeeze her ass as he lifted her up, over and over. Since she was the one he fantasized about the most, he took in every detail of her now naked body he only got to imagine before. Her thin legs spasmed as orgasms wracked her body. Small sexy feet bouncing around from Greg's thrusting. Mature veiny hands clawing at her sons back. Lips that would greet Tony with a warm kiss on the cheek were now locked together with Greg's mouth as they swapped spit.

"Now lay her on the bed and make love to her." Tony directed.

Greg laid his mother on the bed and brought her ankles up to his shoulders. Lust filled her eyes as he lined up and slowly sank in. Diane's head shot back as he reached new depths. Her son slowly rocked back and forth inside her for a bit. He sat straight up and took her ankles in his hands. With the soles of her feet directly in front of his face, Greg tenderly licked up and down the length while still fucking her. Even her toes got some loving as he sucked on a few of them. Tony was so excited his cousin did that on his own, he admired his aunts sexy feet so it made his dick even harder as he watched.

Without direction from Tony, Greg pulled Diane's hips off the bed with him as he stood up. He held her hips up in the while her shoulders and head were still on the bed. With her being still quite flexible, Greg pushed her knees down to the bed leaving her upturned pussy in the air. Squatting over her, he dipped his dick down on an extreme angle before sinking down into her pussy again. He started pile driving his mother with intense strokes. Diane's face was getting red from all the blood flowing to her head in this position. Her wails were so loud. Tony was thinking about how his aunt would yell at her kids, but now that same scream was out of pure pleasure.

"PUT YOUR HUGE DICK IN MY ASS BABY!" Diane screamed.

Even though they doing there own thing instead of listening to his direction, Tony was more than happy to let them go crazy.

"Has dad ever been back there?"

"NO JUST YOU HONEY!"

Greg pulled out and aimed his dick an even more extreme angle lining up with his mothers asshole. He sunk down and began pile driving her yet again.

"Taking your...gnnn...own mothers...ahhh...anal virginity...uhhh...should be a new deadly sin of its own!" Greg panted.

After plowing her for another few minutes, Greg's legs started shaking and were getting tired from the squatting as he drove down. He stared down at his mothers red face covered in sweat, eyes rolling back, teeth clenched, her hair fanned out on the bed. Her pleasure soaked face was about to make him blow.

"I can't last much longer cuz!" Greg alerted Tony.

"Ok cum on your mothers face!"

Greg pulled out and stood up straight as his mom got on her knees in front of him. She took his dick in her hands which looked small on his shaft. She beat him off, tongue out waiting for her reward.

"Here it comes mom, you'll worship nothing but my cum from now on!"

Greg moaned and rocketed off a few loads of his thick jizz onto his mothers face and into her mouth. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and squeezed out the remaining cum. Her fingers then scooped her sons jizz off her face into her mouth and she audibly swallowed.

"Holy fuck you're amazing mom, I never thought you had a wild side like that!"

"Jesus that was nasty!" Tony shouted.

"Tony, don't say the lords name in vein!"

"I don't know if you can go to confession for that one mom!"

"I need to take a shower, you staying for dinner hun?"

"No I'm good Aunt Diane. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

This was the best yet. The woman Tony jacked off to the most in the world. His overly conservative religious aunt was just fucked like a pornstar by her own son and he got to watch. He thanked Greg before heading home and couldn't wait for the next call.

----------------------------------------------------- Part 5: Allie ------------------------------------------------------

A few weekends later, some of the family were invited to check out Victoria's sisters new apartments she just got with her boyfriend. Alexandra was the younger sister of Victoria, they all called her Allie for short. She is taller, nice figure with long legs and a juicy ass. She looked a little bit like Kendall Jenner Tony jacked off to her countless times, especially thinking about Greg fucking her.

While everyone was chatting or playing games together in the living room, Tony noticed Allie was always talking and laughing with Greg. After a few rounds of games in the living room, Allie took Greg by the hand and led him to a separate room. Tony remembered when he toured the place, that was her and her boyfriends' bedroom. There was no way Greg would try anything here with all these people around.

"What're we doing in here?"

"I sewed those boxers you gave me, but I think you should try them on in case I took them in too much."

"Oh shit I forgot about that. Do you wanna leave while I change?"