Family Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm I can just turn around."

"Ok I'll tell you when I'm finished."

Greg stood up and yanked his shorts down, followed by his boxers. He then put on the boxers Allie sewed and noticed they were way tighter.

"Ok I'm done, you can turn around now."

Allie turned around and her eyes darted down her cousins bulge. Her eyes widened as she saw the size of it in the tight boxers.

"Yeah I think you took them in too much."

"I can see that, I think I sewed in too much right here." Allie reached out and cupped Greg's package without thinking.

"Maybe you can just give me something in return for ruining them?" Greg smiled.

"And that would be?"

"I'll think of something. Come down the lake tomorrow and you'll see."

"Hmmm that sounds fun, I can't wait to see what you come up with." Allie giggled.

"We really should get back before people notice were missing." Greg started putting his clothes back on.

They rejoined the party before anyone besides Tony noticed they were gone. After hanging out and playing games for a few hours, everyone started leaving to go home for the night. Greg let Tony in on what was going to happen tomorrow as they walked to their cars.

"So come down the lake tomorrow. Allie will be coming and I'll score with her there." Greg explained to Tony.

"Sick, see you tomorrow then!" Tony waved as he got in his car and drove off.

The next day couldn't come soon enough for Tony. He got out the door as fast as he could and raced down to the lake. There were only two cars there so his cousins must've already been there. Allie and Greg were sitting at one of the tables talking when Tony was walking down the path. Allie heard him coming and looked in his direction and back to Greg

"What is he doing here?"

"I invited him, so what?"

"Wasn't this supposed to be a day for us?"

"It still is. Don't worry about him, he wont tell anyone what happens today."

"Oh and just what do you think is going to happen today?" Allie raised her eyebrow.

"I'll get you to do anything on my boat." Greg smirked.

Tony finally made it to his cousins and greeted them. They all got ready to go in the water. Allie shimmied off her denim skirt and Tony couldn't help but stare at her amazing ass. She definitely had the best ass in the family and Tony jerked off to her bikini pics on Instagram many times. This bikini was way more revealing though, more like a G-string one that left nothing to the imagination. He was awe struck as her and Greg started walking down to the dock without him before he snapped out of it.

Greg threw in some noodles and tubes into the water that they could all relax on. He jumped on the big tube and Allie followed while Tony took a noodle. The two of them sipped on their drinks and talked amongst themselves, occasionally having Tony enter there conversations.

"Hey I wanna go out on your jetski." Allie requested.

"Sure lets go."

Tony was left there to wade round in the water while they raced off on his jetski. They were gone for a while. When they returned, Tony noticed Allie had a few marks on her neck and looked a little flushed. He figured out they were probably fooling around after Greg worked his magic on her. Greg soon cooked them up some food for lunch before they were going to go out on the boat.

"C'mon Tony, were gonna go on the boat."

"Umm can you stay here Tony?" Allie asked.

"Well I wanted to go too."

"Stop being a bitch Allie, he's coming."

They all walked to the boat and Greg took command driving them all around a bit. Tony was sitting in the back while Allie sat next to the drivers seat.

"I think I know a way to make up for my sewing job." Allie yelled over the wind to Greg.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Greg asked her.

"Well I cant show you with Tony here."

"Just show us, we both want to see."

"Ok, just don't ask for one of these too Tony, because I'm not giving you one."

She got on her knees between Greg's legs as he steered the boat and pulled his trunks down. When his large cock sprang free, she wasted no time holding it and shoving it in her mouth. Even with all their flirting, Tony was still surprised to see how quickly Allie went from their normal cousin to a wonton slut when she saw Greg's cock. Allie tried her best to blow her cousin but she gaggled a lot. Greg let her try her best for a few minutes.

"Hey can you take the wheel?" Greg looked over and asked Tony.

"Sure!"

Greg stood up and Tony took over at the helm. He pulled Allie to her feet and guided her to the front of the boat which had the most room. There he placed her on her knees looking over the water as he ate her pussy and ass from the back. He pulled her string bikini to the sides to get better access but just undid them to have nothing in the way. Allie humped her ass up and down on Greg's face as he sat on his knees.

Greg then stood up and roughly pushed Allie over the engine cover. With Allies pussy ready for him, he lined up and slowly sunk in. After a few soft strokes, he grabbed onto the board rack above his head. This is when he really started laying it into his cousins pussy. Her pale ass rippled as he rammed her. She yelped as she wasn't given enough time to get used to his size.

With Allie distracted by the pleasure, Greg motioned Tony to finger their cousins asshole as he rammed into her pussy. She would never know it was Tony's fingers. He was hesitant at first but inserted his index and middle finger into her ass. Allie gasped but luckily never turned her head to look back. After going back and forth a few times, Tony took his finger out and tasted her. He was finally able to get a taste of what he dreamed about for so long off his fingers, while Greg was the one who got to rim her with his tongue earlier.

They moved around the boat and fucked on different cushions in a bunch of positions. The summer heat had them covered in sweat which only made the the sound of them fuck echo across the water.

The cousins were reaching their sexual crescendo in a final position. Allie was laying on her side and Greg hammered away from behind. His one hand was pulling her asscheek up to get a good view before busting. Both of them really worked up a sweat out in this heat. When Greg started to grunt and give away that he was about to cum, Allie spoke up.

"Cum inside me! I'll take a pill."

"You...sure?"

"Positive, fill me up!"

With that, Greg dumped a huge load into his cousin pussy slowly pulling out. His cum was oozing out of her as he slumped back. Allie swabbed a couple fingers along her pussy and brought his cum to her mouth, tasting it.

The cousins rode back to the dock and were getting ready to leave. Allie hugged Greg and waved bye to Tony. They both watched Allies fine ass giggle off the her car.

"You're the best cousin ever man! This was the best summer ever!" Tony raised his hand for a hi-five and Greg slapped it.

"You got it. I know how much you want to fuck them but I got you the next best thing right?"

"For sure! Alright I'll see you at your place for dinner next week. See ya."

Tony drove home thinking back on his amazing summer getting to watch the women of his dreams get fucked by Greg, and he couldn't have been happier.

------------------------------------------------------- House Party -----------------------------------------------------

Tony was chilling out at home when he got a text from his cousin Gemma. She asked him if he wanted to go to a party with her. He was surprised and almost instantly agreed to go. The next few days flew by until the day of the party. Tony was thinking this was a perfect opportunity to be alone with her, even if he didn't like parties or drinking. He picked her up at her house and they drove to the party.

After meeting some of her friends and getting a little buzzed, the two cousins were sitting on a couch with no space between them. The booze seemed to ease their flirting. Tony felt as though they were back to being close like they used to be. That was until Greg showed up at the party unexpectedly. Gemma jumped up and greeted her brother in a warm embrace.

"What're you doing here!?" Gemma asked.

"One of your friends told me to come over."

"You don't miss a party do you?" Tony was annoyed he showed up.

"C'mon and get a drink." Gemma took Greg by the hand and led him away.

Tony didn't see his cousins after that for a while and decided to search around for them. There wasn't a sock on one of the bedrooms knobs so he walked in. There on the big bed where Gemma and Greg fucking. Gemma pulled the covers over to cover herself from her cousin.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Hey, you kicked him out last time. I think its only fair you let him stay this time.

"Whatever, just don't make any noise." Gemma rolled her eyes.

Gemma then tossed off the covers and resumed riding her brother for all he was worth. If anyone else walked in the dimly lit room, they'd see two dark figures entwined on the bed having rough sex. In between changing positions, the brother and sister would exchange oral pleasure on the other.

"C'mon over here Tony." Greg beckoned.

"Gemma, suck on his dick while I fuck you."

Gemma unwillingly took Tony's cock out of his pants and sucked him off while getting fucked doggystyle by Greg. Tony ended up blowing a load into her mouth and the pair then went back to fucking each other. They got in what seemed to be the final position, Gemma's ankles laying on her brother shoulders, Greg's thighs violently slamming down onto his sisters.

"AHH SHIT IM GONNA CUM SOON GEM!" Greg roared.

"Cum on my face!"

"NO, I came on you before, I'm cumming inside you this time."

"Fine you asshole, I'll take the morning after pill..."

With a few more savage thrusts, Greg sighed at jerked a bit, signaling he was unloading in his sisters pussy. He fell back on the bed and Gemma waddled to the bathroom.

"I can take her home. We're going to the same place anyway. Saves you a trip."

"Good idea. Thanks for getting me involved" Tony sad his goodbyes and left.

Though Tony came to the party in hopes of finally getting past fooling around with Gemma, he was still happy he got some action from her with Greg's help.

----------------------------------------------------- Surprise Guest -------------------------------------------------

Tony just got back home from taking his Aunt Mary out for her birthday on a cool fall night. He hoped she would give him some sort of sexual favor but he wet home with nothing but a "thank you", feeling kind of rushed out the door as well. While playing some games, he got a FaceTime call from Greg and answered it.

Greg looked like he was on his back, his face all sweaty.

"Hey cuz, what you up to?" He asked through labored breaths.

"Nothing, just playing games. Uhh can I ask what you're up too?"

There was a loud clapping noise and a familiar woman's moans. Greg obviously looked strained as the screen bounced around. He continued.

"Aunt Mary was just telling me you took her our for her birthday. Aren't you a good nephew! Well she called me up right after you left to come over to our cousins nice little apartment. He wants to say hi!"

Tony was astonished. Greg flipped the screen around and Tony could now see their cousin Evan, Mary's son, sitting in the corner. He didn't look too happy. A loud clapping still echoed in the background.

"Show Tony what he's missing." Greg motioned for Evan to take the phone.

Evan took the phone and switched the camera to his bed. Greg was on his back, their Aunt Mary on her knees slamming her ass back into his lap. After a few minutes of hardcore reverse cowgirl, Greg announced he was going to cum and told Evan to get a good shot for Tony. Greg stood up and Aunt Mary got on her knees in front of him. He furiously beat of his big dick wet from pussy juice. Their aunt wagged her tongue around enticingly. A few grunts later and Greg plastered his aunts face with loads of jizz. She winked at Tony on the screen and blew him a kiss.

"Whew, I think I'll just spend the night here. Whatya say Evan?"

"That sounds like a great idea." Mary interjected before her son could answer.

"Awesome, you can sleep in the other room on the blow up bed while your mom and I take yours."

Evan couldn't stand up for himself and meekly complied before leaving the room. Greg took the phone back from his cousin to talk to Tony.

"Told you I'd get him to watch me fuck his mom. Aunt Mary said she didn't want you to feel awkward that she called me up after you left, but I told her you would be fine. So I knew I had to call and show you what we were getting into!"

"You're unreal dude! And yeah I get it but I would've preferred to be there. Amazing work as always, appreciate it."

"Alright man, were gonna hop in the shower and chill out before I probably fuck her all night on her sons bed. Talk later."

Evan sure didn't take this watching thing as well as Tony. Though he was upset his attempt at getting close to his aunt was only met with her fucking Greg that night.

------------------------------------------------------- Sibling Rivalry ------------------------------------------------

Greg sent a text to Tony.

"Aunt Mary and my mom surprised me so I couldn't tell you in time but here is some stuff for you to look at."

Tony opened a bunch of pics and vids. There were various positions, oral sex and other nasty debauchery Greg had in his threesome with them.

"I think they have a big sibling rivalry and were both looking to be my favorite lol"

"Dude you are the luckiest guy alive! This is my fav yet."

"Haha but I feel like shit right now. They used me hard. I need to take a long nap! Talk to you later."

Not only did Greg get to fuck his mom and her sister at the same time, but he managed to get Tori and Allie to have a threesome too. He was kind enough to send his cousin pics and clips of their nasty fucking as well. Tony couldn't be happier!

----------------------------------------------------- 5 Girls, 1 Dick -------------------------------------------------------

"HOLY FUCK I just pulled off something off. You're gonna shit your pants!"

Greg sent Tony an image. Tony opened it up and his jaw dropped.

It was a pic of five girls all sucking on Greg's dick at the same time. All of the girls were looking up at the camera. Aunt Diane was sucking on the large purple head of her sons cock. Two girls were on each side of his long shaft. On the left side, Tori had her mouth on the top half and Aunt Mary had one of Greg's balls suctioned into her mouth. On the right side, Gemma licked top half and Allie had the other ball in her mouth.

"Fucking Christ this is insane!"

"I know man. We all had an orgy today and I'm fucking beat. I got them all to come over to this place I rent out. It was kind of all up in the air so I didn't know if I should tell you to come over or not, sorry."

"You HAVE to tell me when something this crazy happens again!"

"Promise I will man."

-------------------------------------------------- Family Get Togethers ---------------------------------------------

Whenever the family had holiday parties after that summer, Tony found it funny only he knew about all the secret relationships in the room.

One time, Tony walked in on Greg on the couch with his mom and Aunt Mary sitting with their legs draped over his open legs. This other cousin was awkwardly sitting on the other side seeing his mom fawn all over Greg.

"You should take after your cousin, he just oozes confidence."

Tony wondered what was more awkward for his other cousin, watching his mom get fucked by Greg or being compared to him.

------------------------------------------------ Pussy Appointments -----------------------------------------------

Greg was bragging to Tony when they were hanging out at the lake together. He told him how all the girls were calling and texting him about wanting to fuck. They hit him up so much, he had to start making appointments in his calendar to keep track. One time when he was over at Tori's place fucking her, he got a call from Aunt Mary to come over. Another time, he and his mom were fucking at home when Allie sext him a nude saying to come over. It sounded like the girls were all fighting for his attention and dick.

----------------------------------------------------- Tony's Chance ----------------------------------------------------

Even though most of the girls in the family were mean to him, and the few times he got jealous of Greg, Tony finally was going to do something about his situation. He started working out and was definitely noticing results. The girls of the family started noticing as well and complimented him. He started getting closer with his Aunt Mary at first. He'd move onto his Aunt Diane and eventually Gemma. Tori and Allie were going to be a little tougher but he'd sure try.