Family Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay around and chatted, his mother enquiring how he was enjoying the holiday and commenting that he and his sister seemed to be getting on really well. Mike confirmed that to be the case, and in response to her direct question as to how they were managing to share one room commented that they "were rubbing along together very well", only realising what he had said later.

As the morning wore on they decided a dip in the pool was warranted to cool down and they swam a few short lengths and then bobbed in the water, hanging onto the edge for a while before getting out. Mike admired his mother's bum as she went up the steps before him. They sat down on their beds and finally his mum seemed to come to a decision. "Look, I know you've seen my boobs before, but I really hate having a wet costume hanging round me so I hope you won't mind if I take it right off." With that she stood and peeled it down her body, revealing her breasts, the nipples hard like pebbles from the cold water, then looking Mike square in the eye, further down and stepped out of it.

His eyes were dragged to her crotch where he was amazed that she was clean shaven, her slit showing clearly between her legs as she sat back down and lay back on the bed. "I know you must be uncomfortable as well Mike, so why don't you do the same? Don't be embarrassed if you've got a stiffie." Mike hesitated before standing and pulling down his shorts, revealing that his mother was all too right. "Your Dad has them all the time, and we generally get rid of them in one of two ways, the first, I'm sorry to say is not available to you, but if you want to relieve yourself, just go ahead."

He went to get up, but she commented that he might as well just do it there and then, adding that perhaps he might get some inspiration from looking at her body. Mike started to stroke his cock but found it awkward in front of his mother and clearly it was not working. "Oh for God's sake you're worse than you father, do I have to do everything for you both?" she swung her legs round and sat on the edge of the bed, her pussy open and visible in front of Mike, and reaching across grasped his penis firmly in her hand. "There, that's better isn't it?" she said as she stroked him up and down, her palm smearing his pre-cum over the crown.

Mike watched her breasts wobbling as she rubbed him, saw her pussy in front of him, her lips gaping slightly, pink showing inside and his arousal stared to gain traction. His mother leaned forward now, her breasts hanging from her body, swinging in time to her hand. He could fell his orgasm start to rise within him, and he lifted his hips to meet her strokes, his eyes glued to her breasts.

"Mum, I'm going to cum," he called out. She reached out with her other hand and pressed hard at his perineum, between his arsehole and balls, pressing down on his prostate as he erupted, spurting his cum over his stomach and chest, his mother's experienced hand guiding it away from her. "There," she said, wiping her hand on the towel, "Now we've got that out of the way perhaps we can get down to some serious sunbathing."

They settled back and Mike was left reeling at his mother's actions. He tried to put her nakedness out of his mind, but images kept flashing before him, her tits, her nipples, her pussy, all hitherto a complete mystery, now laid out before him. Finally his breathing slowed and in the warmth of the sun he dozed.

What sounded like a low, soft moan awoke him, and as he came to he looked over at his mother lying on the bed next to him. Her eyes were closed and she was cupping one of her breasts, her other hand resting on her pubis. As he looked closer he could see the fingers of that hand moving slightly and he realised that his mother was stimulating her clit very quietly and subtly. His own hand went to his cock and he squeezed it, bring it to life. As he watched, he saw her hand move downwards and realised she now had a finger inside her pussy, slipping in and out. He saw her lips purse and her eyes flicked open, realising he was watching her.

"Sorry, Mike, I thought you were asleep," she apologised, her hands pulling away from her intimate parts.

"Mum, it's OK, if you need some relief, just go ahead, just pretend I'm not here."

"Are you sure son, I wouldn't want to embarrass you?"

"Mum, just do it!" Her hands returned to her breast and pussy as she now concentrated on her actions, her eyes tightly shut. As unobtrusively as possible. Mike slid down the bed so that he could see her pussy, she now had two fingers inside and was pumping them in and out, then withdrawing them completely, rubbing her juices over her clit and then back in again. He could see her chest rising and falling more rapidly and he started to rub his cock more vigorously, tremendously excited by both the thought and the sight of his mother openly masturbating in front of him.

He realised she was watching him, "That right Mike, you rub that lovely cock of yours, I want you to cum as well." Their eyes locked together as mother and son masturbated furiously, their bodies curling as the sexual tension rose in both of them. Faster and faster flew their hands, until with a cry his mother threw herself back on the bed, her body juddering in the throes of her orgasm, her fingers stilling.

Mike exploded again, his cum spattering out onto the ground between them, until he too was still. She reached out her hand to his, intertwining their fingers. "I think that's probably a mother and son bonding experience we ought to keep between ourselves, don't you?" Mike nodded as they lay back and relaxed once more.

His sister and father joined them later in the day, they'd played well, not well enough to win, but enough to feel they had acquitted themselves well. Over dinner they were full of their tales of the round, Mike and his mother exchanging knowing smiles, remembering their own exploits.

Back at the room, Mike undressed completely and got into bed naked, feeling wholly comfortable. He watched Lucy as she undid her dress and pulled it over her head leaving her in just bra and panties. He played with his penis, already stiff as she disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged she came and stood at the side of his bed and looked at him, then very deliberately put her hands behind her to remove her bra. As the straps fell away from her shoulders she held it over her breasts, concealing them from him, then allowed it to fall. Even though he was by now very familiar with them he still stared, taken in by their sheer appeal.

She hooked her thumbs in her panties and in one smooth movement pulled them down and off, standing naked beside him. Reaching down she pulled back the covers, seeing his hand stroking his cock slowly. Mike thought she was going to get into bed beside him, but instead she put one knee on the side of the bed and swung the other one over his hips sitting astride him, her pussy almost touching his balls and cock. She replaced his hand with her own and started to stroke him, up and down, pulling his foreskin right back and then squeezing it over his crown.

She masturbated him for a while like this, then surprised him by lifting herself up and positioning his cock against her pussy. "Lucy, what are you doing?"

"Doing what I should have done long ago." With that she sank down on him, impaling herself, sliding his manhood inside her vagina. She was quite tight but wet enough to allow him inside. The feeling was exquisite, her vaginal walls squeezing him like a velvet fist, and he gasped as he reached the extremity of her tunnel. She lifted herself up and his cock slid out, then back in again.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" he asked as he saw her face screw up.

"No Mike, it's the most wonderful feeling you can imagine, so full and warm, just how I imagined it should be." Mike was worried that he would cum too quickly and putting his hands on her hips, slowed her movements down. He watched as his cock disappeared inside her, then reappeared only to disappear again, marvelling how she could accommodate him. He put his hands to her breasts and cupped them, feeling their youthful firmness.

Lucy rolled off him, pulling him down on top of her, his cock momentarily slipped from her, then he found her opening once more and pushed firmly back inside, Her legs were wide open, her knees raised slightly and he could feel the different sensation in this position. He leaned forward and kissed her on the lips, his tongue teasing her lips, then inside, toying with her tongue. Gently they moved together, their rhythms matching, moving totally in harmony. Mike, feeling his orgasm growing, stopped moving, then as his body pulled back from the brink, resumed that gentle undulating motion, his cock penetrating deep inside her.

Soon that deep feeling inside him began to surface again and he knew that he could not hold it back, "Lucy, I'm sorry...."

"Don't be Mike, just cum inside me, fill me up. Let me feel your love." He spurted deep inside her pussy, feeling his balls tighten, the semen forcing out into her tight passage. With a deep sigh he stilled as Lucy hugged him tight, pulling him close to her until they felt his softening cock slide from her pussy.

"I didn't make you cum," he apologised.

"Not this time Mike, but it doesn't matter, we'll get better at it, and there's always these," she held her fingers up as she rolled away from him and pushed two fingers inside her. "You've made me all sticky inside," she joked as she began to rub herself. "Kiss my tits, Mike." He bent his head and took a nipple in his mouth flicking it with his tongue, sucking gently, his hand caressing the other breast. He realised she had abandoned her pussy and was now frigging her clit, so he lowered his hand to her pussy and played with her, teasing her, pushing a finger in then two, only to withdraw them.

He pushed two in, then three, sawing in and out of her as her strumming became more intense, her body curling up on itself, then with a cry she straightened, her hips bucking as he felt her pussy muscles contract hard on his fingers, guttural grunts emerging from her throat. Finally she stilled and snuggled into his side, her leg thrown over his as he felt their combined juices slide down his thigh.

They awoke, still in the same bed, Lucy face down with Mike's morning wood pressing up against her backside. He rolled over on top of her, his cock pressing into her arse crack, sliding up and down as he rolled his hips. "I don't know what you're trying to achieve," she said, "but I quite like the feeling."

"Me too," agreed Mike, pushing that little bit harder.

"Careful Mike, I don't think it's supposed to go in there."

"Sorry, Lucy," said Mike backing off. "Look, just raise your hips up a bit." Lucy obliged, sliding her knees forward under her, lifting her bum in the air, her face remaining planted to the bed. Mike looked at the sight before him, her bum was pert, split down the middle by her crease, in the middle of which was her anus, and darker pink with crinkled edges. Below that was her pussy, her lips parted slightly revealing her pink entrance.

He leaned forward and pressed his face to her, extending his tongue to her opening, licking her along the slit, down then up again, passing her pussy to her anus, rimming his tongue round it. "Mike, that's my bum! What are you doing, ooh that feels so good!"." Mike continued licking and kissing all along her perineum, holding her hips, pulling her back into his face. He opened her up and slid a finger inside her pussy, then two as she reached between her legs and started to play with her clit as her resumed kissing and licking her crinkled hole.

"Mike, I know it's dirty but would you put a finger in my bum?" Mike withdrew his fingers from her pussy, wet with her secretions and gently pushed against her anus, feeling the resistance, then as she relaxed, his finger slid in, at first just the tip, then to the first knuckle, then the second. "God, Mike that feels ssooo good, just wiggle it a bit. Aaagh, now kiss my pussy again. Jeez Mike, keep doing that, harder, deeper." Her fingers had now become a blur on her clit, her other hand he saw was holding her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipple.

Suddenly he felt her bum hole contract round his finger as she screamed into the mattress, juices now flooding from her pussy onto his tongue. Slowly the fingers on her clit grew quiet and still as her body relaxed. Mike eased his finger out of her arse, seeing that tight hole close up behind it.

He took hold of his rock hard cock and lined it up with her pussy entrance and pushed forward slowly, feeling his way, finding her opening with the head of his cock, then, suddenly her lips opened and he slid in, first the head, then all of him, engulfed in her warm wet velvety tunnel. Holding her hips he began to thrust in and out of her, fascinated, watching his cock slide in and out, the lips of her pussy stretching round his girth.

He realised that Lucy was now pushing against him, one hand returning to her clit, "Mike, I'm going to cum again, oooohhh yes, hard now Mike." Mike doubled his efforts as Lucy became more vocal, moaning and grunting. "Yes, yes, yes!" he felt her narrow around him once more, her bum hole contracting rapidly and stretching as he felt a velvet fist tighten round his cock. He allowed himself to cum, his orgasm starting deep inside him, rising through his body, his scrotum tightening as he erupted inside her, three four, five times, coating her insides, spraying her cervix with his semen.

Finished, he paused, then let his cock to fall out of her, slipping out, allowing her pussy to gape momentarily at its loss, seeing his cum ooze out of her, rolling down over her lips and onto the bed. She collapsed sideways and he curled up behind her, spooning her, clutching at her breasts, his face buried in the nape of her neck, breathing in her fragrance.

"If it gets any better than that Mike, I'll pass out," she murmured, pulling him tight into her chest. They lay like that for a while, then realising time was getting on, rose and went into the bathroom together, rinsing each other down in the shower. Dressed they went downstairs to the kitchen where their parents were setting breakfast.

"What's got into you two this morning? First it sounded like a pillow fight in your room, now you both look like the cat's found the caviar, never mind the cream!"

"Yes, sorry about that Mum, it all got a bit exuberant this morning, Lucy was still excited rabbiting on about her golf, so I had to shut her up!" Both Mike and Lucy found it necessary to be away from their parents that day, needing to process their feelings and get their minds round what they had done and so set off for the beach. They lay on their towels, their fingers intertwined like the young lovers they had become.

"Mike, do you regret that, what we've done?"

"No Luce, how could I? We're already closer than many couples, this is just an extension of that closeness. We can't be the only siblings that have done it, remember Dirk and Helena?"

"How could I forget?" laughed Lucy, "If it hadn't been for that sorry episode we might never have done this." Mike squeezed her hand as they lay back, their minds replaying the events of last night and that morning. Whilst they were keen to repeat making love, they decided that going back for a siesta together might be tempting fate too much so they chilled out in the shade of some pines in the noon day heat, only returning to the villa later in the day.

They made love at every opportunity during the next few days. At night, in the morning and when they felt they could get away with it, during siesta. As far as they knew their parents were none the wiser, certainly nothing more was said about any noises emanating from their room. They learned each other's likes and the odd dislike, although there were not many of those, exploring each other intimately. They found they could settle into a steady rhythm and could prolong their pleasure for some time before erupting in passion.

It was their father's last day of golf and he set off in his usual cheerful spirit leaving the twins with their mother. They were settling into their loungers around the pool when their mother sat up and without preamble stated, "You're having sex aren't you?" Mike and Lucy were stunned, they thought they had been so very careful to conceal their activities. "Don't deny it," their mother continued, "not only do you moon around each other like the love struck teenagers that you are, but you are not exactly quiet when you do it! I've managed to cover it up from your father, but you can't hide it from me."

"Sorry Mum, are you very upset with us?" asked Lucy.

"A little," answered their mother, "but in some ways it's better that you experiment with each other rather than get caught up in anything unsavoury. You just have to be very careful. If I'm honest with you, my brother and I used to have sex when we were younger, like you we were very close and inexperienced, so we'd try things out on each other. That's no justification for you two mind."

They lay in an uncomfortable silence for a while, broken by their mother who stood and encouraged them to get in the pool with her. They splashed around and knocked a ball about between them, Mike appreciating the way their breasts bounced when they jumped to catch it, then as they cooled off, got out, water cascading from their bodies. Mike caught his mother's eye as she lifted her eyebrows inquisitively, and he nodded. "I hate these wet costumes," she said, "you guys don't mind, do you?" and with that she released the clasp of her bikini and freed her breasts, then to Lucy's horror, slid her bottoms down and off.

"Mum, what on earth are you doing?" she started looking alternately at her mother's naked body and Mike's face.

"Just getting comfortable, dear, why don't you do the same, Mike?" Lucy turned back to her brother and saw that indeed he had stripped off his shorts and now stood bare in front of them, his penis at half-mast.

Still stunned, Lucy removed her costume and lay back, trying desperately not to stare at her mother's body. "I suppose you ought to be the one to deal with that now?" their mother enquired, nodding towards Mike's cock, now standing fully erect. "Just how far have you got with your experimenting anyway? I assume you're having full sex now, so giving him a wank or a blow job shouldn't be a problem?"

Lucy coloured up, not used to having such a conversation with her mother. "Well yes, I've stroked him and we've actually done it, but as to a blow job, no, I don't think I'd like that sort of thing."

"Poor old Mike, shall I show you how Lucy? Come here Mike." Mike walked over and stood in front of his mother, sitting on the lounger. She took his cock in her hand and rubbed it up and down a few times, then opening her mouth, pulled it inside, closing her lips around it. Mike was delirious, he'd only had the one blow job from Helena and now he was looking down at his cock in his mother's mouth. "See Lucy, just close your mouth around it and keep stroking the base, like this." Mike closed his eyes, the sensation in his loins so exquisite. She removed his cock and licked it around the crown, before turning to Lucy, "There you give it a go now."

Rather tentatively Lucy sat beside her and copied her mother, taking Mike inside her mouth, swirling her tongue round. "Remember Lucy, even if you don't always like it, he does. Here, give it back to me, when you get used to it you can try this." She took his cock again and closed her lips round it, then continued to push it inside her mouth. Mike could feel the back of her mouth close round it and then it slipped down inside her throat, tightening round the crown. Mike's legs nearly gave way beneath him, so intense was the feeling. "It takes some getting used to, it's all a question of relaxing your throat muscles."