Family Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled back down and unobtrusively adjusted his cock within his shorts. The day didn't get any better, his mother kept going for a swim, the water cascading from her breasts every time she got out of the water, her nipples like pebbles from the chill of the water. To cap it all Lucy suddenly blurted out, Mum, you look so much more comfortable without a top, as Dad's not here do you mind if I take mine off as well?"

"But dear, your brother's here."

"Mum, we're sharing a room and a bathroom, at some point he's bound to see something. Do you mind Mike?" Mike could only shake his head as he watched his sister remove her top. Her breasts were so firm they barely changed shape as she took it off. Her nipples were smaller than her mother's, tight and button like. Mike thought that the tan lines made them look even more sexy. She rubbed sun cream in them, watching Mike's reaction, her eyes smiling all the time.

Siesta time arrived and Lucy and her Mum went in, followed by Mike twenty minutes or so later. Lucy was actually in bed, just a sheet over her, on the floor her bikini, both the top and the bottoms. Mike pulled his shorts off and slid under the sheet, turning to look at Lucy, apparently sleeping on her back. As he watched she stirred and pulled the sheet down, exposing her tits. This time there was no holding back, Mike grasped his cock and started to stroke it, his eyes never leaving her chest.

He saw her sheet move lower down and realised she was masturbating too, and looking up he saw she was watching him. "Let me see," she commanded. Mike pulled down the sheet exposing his cock, his fist grasped round it, pumping up and down. Lucy gasped, her eyes intent on him, just as his were locked on her breasts. "I never realised, Mike," she started.

"Me neither," he continued as they masturbated furiously.

"Mike, I'm nearly there, cum for me." Mike felt himself go up and over the edge, his cock twitching as it ejaculated his cum all over his stomach and chest. Lucy grunted, "Nnnngggghh," her body juddering, her breasts quivering as her orgasm overcame her. Slowly they calmed, self-consciously pulling the sheets over themselves, covering their nakedness. The heat and their post-orgasmic stupor overcame them and they slept.

When he woke he was alone, and getting up he went into the bathroom, washing the dried cum from his body, then pulling on his shorts went out onto the patio. His mother and sister were there, lying on their sun beds, their breasts sitting proudly on their chests as he settled down, trying to ignore his stiffening cock. That's the problem with a siesta he thought, two lots of morning wood!

Around five o'clock they heard a car pull up and both women pulled on their tops, "Not a word to your father," warned their mother, "he'd only get all hot and bothered." He'd had a good day and regaled them with his exploits over dinner, then claiming tiredness the two of them set off back to the villa, leaving Mike and Lucy together.

She reached across the table and took his hand in hers, "Are you OK with all this Mike?"

"Yes, and you?" Lucy smiled at him, squeezing his hand.

They decided to go and find somewhere a bit more lively, and settled on a bar where there was a band and a dance floor. They drank some beers and danced a little when another couple approached them and asked if they could sit at their table. They agreed and they sat down introducing themselves as Dirk and Helena from Holland. They were a little older than Mike and Lucy, both tall with blond hair.

"Are you together, a couple?" enquired Helena.

"No we're brother and sister," replied Mike.

"So are we!" came the reply, "what a co-incidence. Come on I love this song, let's go and dance," and pulling Mike and his sister up they headed for the dance floor. The drinks flowed, the conversation was easy, both Dirk and Helena speaking faultless English and both Mike and Lucy found themselves letting go and really enjoying themselves. Mike found himself dancing with Helena, their arms wrapped around each other, and their lips meeting. Over her shoulder he could see Lucy similarly wrapped in Dirk's arms. He felt a twinge of jealousy, but then Helena's tongue invaded his mouth and all such thoughts disappeared.

They sat down and Mike noticed headlights driving along the beach, drawing the others' attention to it. "Oh that's just the police," explained Dirk, "they patrol every half an hour or so to stop illicit activities on the beach."

"What sort of activities?" enquired Lucy naively.

"Sex mostly, they're trying to clean things up a bit. Come on, we've got half an hour or so, let's go down there."

"What for?" asked Lucy.

"Well we could skinny dip, or just make out for a while."

Lucy met Mike's eyes and then smiling, shouted, "Come on then!"

Hand in hand they raced down the beach to the piled up sun beds, then separating slightly, settled down on a couple of single ones. Mike found himself on his back, Helena astride him, their tongues entwined. He reached for her breasts and found them unfettered by any bra. They were small but with very prominent nipples and he mauled them, pinching her nipples in his fingers. She sat up a little and began to undo his belt, then his trousers, pulling them down to his hips, His cock sprang free and she held it in her hand, rubbing him up and down, then sliding down his body, took him in her mouth.

Mike had never had a blowjob and the pleasure was exquisite, a sharpness reaching right into his balls. He held Helena's head in his hands as she sucked him, her tongue running round the head of his cock. He wondered what he should be doing, but she seemed quite content, although in the pale moonlight it did appear that she had a hand between her legs.

Mike felt himself start to boil and he warned Helena but she continued to suck him until he came explosively in her mouth, she seemingly swallowing everything he had to give. In the moment of his orgasm he thought he heard Lucy call his name, but he couldn't be sure. Suddenly Dirk was there, speaking in Dutch to Helena who answered him back. "Sorry, I have to go, anyway the Police will be back soon." Dirk walked off.

"But I haven't, I mean you haven't cum yet?" stuttered Mike.

"Don't worry, Dirk and I will fuck when we get back to the hotel."

"But I thought you were brother and sister?"

"We are but we don't have hang ups about it like you English. It's just sex. Goodbye." With that she slid off the bed and disappeared.

Suddenly Lucy appeared, "Oh Mike thank God, come on let's go, I just want to go home."

"Lucy, you're OK aren't you, we don't have to call the Police or anything?"

"No Mike, nothing like that. Please can we just go?" She clutched his arm and they hurried back to the villa, their parents thankfully in bed. They went into their room and Lucy made straight for the bathroom, Mike just stripping down to his boxers and getting into bed. He heard the shower going then after a while Lucy appeared, a towel round her. She faced away from him and dropped it, Mike looking away although his little brain was telling him not to. Lucy appeared at his bedside.

"Mike, can I get in with you please?" He lifted the covers and she slipped in bed beside him, there being just enough room for comfort. "Just hold me please Mike, I'll tell you all about it soon." He cuddled her in his arms and they drifted off to sleep.

She was still cuddled up when he awoke, his cock erect as usual. As he turned to look at her he saw her eyes were open almost as though she was waiting for him to wake. "What happened to upset you last night Luce?" he enquired gently.

"Well we went down to the beach and you went off with Helena, and Dirk and I sat down on a sun bed. We kissed for a while which was nice, then he started to fondle my breasts which I quite enjoyed. But then he put his hand up my dress and tried to put his fingers inside my knickers which I didn't want. So then he pulled out his penis, which was really big and hard and tried to force my mouth down on it. I really couldn't imagine taking it into my mouth so I grabbed him with my hand and started rubbing him hard like I've seen you do. He told me I was doing it all wrong and then got up and left me. So I came and found you."

Mike pulled her into him, comforting her, kissing her forehead. "Oh Lucy, you've had some bad luck with men, haven't you?"

"Mike, what was I doing wrong? I just grabbed him and rubbed hard. Mike please show me how to do it." She reached out and put her hand round his cock which was by now sticking out of the fly of his boxers. Despite his shock, Mike thought it felt really good and he instinctively lifted his hips.

"Lucy, you have to start off gently," he put his hand over hers and guided her, stroking himself up and down, avoiding the sensitive crown for the time being. Although he knew it was his hand doing the work, it was her hand holding him, a really different and exciting feeling. He allowed her to increase the pace a little, and felt a drop of pre-cum ooze from the end. He showed her how to rub her palm over it, lubricating the crown, doubling the sensation. "You have to be careful not to rub the end too hard unless it is lubricated first either from pre-cum or something else, like soap or proper lube," he instructed.

"That makes sense, it's the same for me, it hurts unless I'm wet inside." Mike's imagination went into overdrive at the thought of his sister's wet pussy, and he responded by increasing both the pace and length of his stroking, still guiding Lucy.

"OK, try it on your own now," he told her as he released her hand. She had learned well and he was really enjoying it, not being in control of the pace was both frustrating and exciting at the same time, he would feel his orgasm approaching, but then she'd slow down or change the stroke and it would go away. However it was building all the time and he knew it was close. "Right Lucy, hard now, don't be afraid of hurting me."

He pulled the covers back exposing his cock to her again, watching her little hand wank him off, slowly but surely his orgasm rose in him a warm feeling radiating out from his balls and with a bucking of the hips he exploded, his semen spraying everywhere under Lucy's inexpert direction. He saw that not only was it all over his stomach and chest, but her hand was coated in it and she'd even got some in her hair and on her face. She giggled and dabbed her fingers in it, then wiped them down with a tissue.

"My turn now!" Lucy exclaimed, her hand finding its way down to her panties. Mike watched as she circled her fingers around a point just above where he thought her vagina would be. "That's my clit, it's like a little button that gets a bit hard and feels really good when you rub it. Here, feel." She guided his fingers down and indeed he could feel a little protuberance that he teased with his fingers copying her circular motion. "I can get off just playing with that but it's much nicer when I rub myself as well. Do you want to feel my pussy Mike? Is that what you'd like to call it? I don't like it being called a cunt and vagina sounds so clinical." Mike couldn't believe his ears, his sister was inviting him to touch her between her legs. She took his hand and pushed it under the elastic of her panties, guiding him downwards. He could feel a patch of coarse hair, then folds of flesh, slippery and wet. "There, that's my pussy, if you feel gently downwards you'll find an opening, careful, it's delicate. There you are, now just push your finger in slowly, I'm already wet inside." Mike's finger slid into what he could only describe as heaven, her velvety folds parting as his finger slowly pushed inside her.

"Just wiggle it around a bit as I play with my clit, this is so much better than doing it myself. Don't be afraid, go in further, there can you feel me getting wetter?" Mike could indeed and he started to move his finger around and in and out, watching as Lucy frigged her clit. "Hang on, it'll be easier if I take these off." She hooked her fingers in her panties and quickly shimmied them down her legs. "There, now we've got room to play." It was much more comfortable and Mike was starting to enjoy what he was doing.

"Lucy, do you mind if I take a closer look at it?" Lucy nodded and Mike slipped down the bed, positioning himself between her opened legs, his face a mere inches from her most intimate place. He'd seen some pictures, but never one in real life. He touched her again with his finger, finding her opening and pushing gently in, watching his finger disappear as she continued to play with her clit.

Mike had heard about oral sex, "going down on a girl" from his mates and he'd often wondered if people really did that. It seemed a bit gross, but now that he was there the notion didn't seem so awful. Gently he moved his lips forward and touched them briefly to her pussy. "Mike, what are you doing?" Lucy asked worriedly. He responded by kissing her harder, then comparing what he was doing to real kissing he pushed his tongue out, licking around inside her lips. "Mike," screamed Lucy, "that feels so fantastic." She held his head in her hands and humped against his face, pulling it into her as he tasted her juices flooding out of her.

He found her clit with his tongue and flicked at it, his eyes looking up to see her head rolling from side to side, her tongue now between her teeth. "Mike, if you're not careful I'm going to.......Oh my God, what are you doing to me? Mike, Mike I'm cumming." She was now bucking against him, his face embedded in her pussy, lapping at her folds, as she came again.

Slowly he pulled away from her and slid up beside her, putting his arm across her stomach, feeling her chest rising and falling rapidly, becoming calmer.

They settled on going to the beach that day, Lucy stripping off her bikini top as though she had been going topless for ever. Mike's cock twitched as usual but he managed not to develop a full blown erection, although he did notice Lucy staring at his bulge a few times. They had told their parents that they'd be at the beach all day, but the weather proved just too hot and they decided to go back to the villa for some air conditioned comfort. There was no sign of them at the pool so they assumed they had already gone to their room and crept up the stairs in case they were asleep.

Mike noticed that their parents' room door was slightly ajar and couldn't help but peer in as he passed by. He halted abruptly at the sight before him, his mother naked, astride his father, her hips rolling back and forth, her hands clutching her breasts. Lucy, oblivious to all this bumped into Mike, "Mike," she started but was silenced by a sibilant shush from her brother who beckoned her over.

She pushed in front of him to peer in and Mike could hear her sharp intake of breath. Stunned they both stood there transfixed watching their parents make love, oblivious to their audience. Mike found his hand wrapping round a rapidly burgeoning cock through his shorts as he gazed absorbed at them. Lucy's hand crept down to her crotch as she gently touched herself through her bikini, her other hand taking Mike's and pulling it up to her breast which he cupped, feeling the firm flesh with its hard tip.

Firmly he pulled her away from the door and into their room, closing the door as quietly as possible. They looked at each other in amazement, that their parents still had sex and moreover they seemed to be really enjoying it! "I think I need to...." started Mike, still squeezing his penis. Lucy nodded, her eyes locked to his cock as he pulled down his shorts exposing his rock hard dick, his fist wrapped round it pumping away. She undid her top, freeing her tits and pulled down her bottoms. Backing up to her bed she sat back on it, propped up against the pillows, her legs wide apart. Mike could see her pussy, the inside showing pink as she rubbed herself, her juices already coating her fingers.

He sat down on his bed, facing her, stroking up and down, watching as her fingers squelched around her labia, then two pushed inside her and disappeared. Mike could see that Lucy's orgasm was close and he watched as she screwed up her face, her toes curling and she came, grunting as the waves of her orgasm spread through her body. Mike stood and laid his body down on top of hers, for a moment she though he was going to penetrate her and she froze, half wanting him to, half shying away in fear.

Instead his cock lay on her stomach, squashed between them. She moved her hand around it, and he started to move back and forth simulating sex, her hand acting as a would-be pussy. He felt himself start to orgasm, the tightness rising in his body. Pushing himself up on straightened arm he came, his semen squirting out between their bodies, imagining himself inside her. Sated he rolled away, both their stomachs coated in his white goo, Lucy holding her hand away from her.

Mike's hand reached over and cupped her breast, both finding comfort and intimacy in that gesture as he snuggled into her side. They lay close for a short while, then Lucy moved to get up, "I need to wash this off Mike," she said as she moved into the bathroom, leaving the door completely open. Mike heard the shower start and looking down at his body he realised he need to wash as well. He followed her into the bathroom and saw her standing in the bath, the shower attachment in her hand. Looking up she smiled at him and unbidden he got in with her as she turned the nozzle onto him, sluicing him down.

They soaped each other all over, Mike unsubtly paying particular attention to her breasts and pussy, Lucy, stroking his cock, now once more semi-erect along its length. They dried each other and slipped into their own beds, naked, to doze away the siesta. They were awakened by a knocking on their door, their mother calling out, "Are you home?" she poked her head round the door, both Mike and Lucy glad they had not slid into one bed. "I thought I heard something earlier," their mother continued, "we're just going down to the pool, are you going to join us this afternoon?" Mike and Lucy confirmed they would and their mother retreated, once more closing the door.

As it shut Lucy leaped out of her bed and snuggled into Mike's, "Lucy, we can't!" began Mike.

"I know, but I just want to feel you skin to skin once more, just for a minute." They hugged and then very reluctantly separated, donning their swim gear and joining their parents.

As the four of them lay there, Mike was finding it hard not to think about Lucy all the time, he wanted to touch her, to hold her and from the looks he was getting from her she was similarly struggling. They horsed around in the pool, and in the cover provided by the water, managed several intimate caresses, which only served to heighten his longing for her and he hoped that his parents were none the wiser.

They showered and dressed for the evening, both shutting the bathroom door, both shying away from any form of contact, both afraid where it would lead. Drinks and dinner were as convivial as ever, their father looking forward to his golf the next day, this was the parent/child competition and his enthusiasm was very evident. Lucy was also looking forward to it, but wishing she could share the day with Mike rather than her father, particularly as she felt her golf was a little rusty.

The golfers wanted to call it an early night as they had to be up and ready the next morning. Lucy settled down in bed, and Mike was disappointed as she turned off the light and wished him good night. He toyed with his cock for a while but ended up abandoning all thoughts of an orgasm and went to sleep.

Lucy was up early the next morning, he watched her get dressed for golf and depart with her father, leaving him to masturbate rather forlornly on his own, Somehow it just didn't seem the same anymore. He and his mother were to sunbathe around the pool, and after breakfast he emerged to find her already there, dressed in a smart one piece swimsuit that did show off her trim figure well. She had already put her sun cream on and Mike studiously applied his, allowing his mother to do his back.