All Comments on 'Family Holiday Ch. 03'

by milfocker

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spoiling a good story

Stop spoiling a good story by going trans-Atlantic! The Americans I know are well aware that we use different words, such as ARSE, just as you did in the first Chapter, and the majority of them don't need an English-American/American-English Pocket Dictionary to translate OUR language into theirs, just as we don't for their stories. And just because they can't spell 'come' correctly, doesn't mean you have to follow suit - be proud and use your own language before Amish takes over completely!

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Mediocre

'S ok. Lost track of who was doing who, but I guess it was just about everyone except pop-in-law (so far). Don't really understand the point of all the sneaking around, or why people who want to fuck everyone in the general vicinity feel the need to "protect" their marriage from the results of their infidelity, or why such people want to get married in the first place.<br><br>As for the brave anonymous 'tard commenter below, Americans DO know how to spell <i>cum</i>. Your 'going transatlantic' crack was uncalled for. Bad spelling and grammar know no nationality; Brits and Aussies get it wrong just as often as Yanks. One might be tempted to blame spell checker for "correcting" a word that didn't need to be corrected, but evidence is lacking that it is much used in the first place. But, yes, it is annoying.<br><br>My personal pet peeve is when pre-cum is described as a lube to make penetration easier. Ugh. It's called pre-CUM (not pre-fuck, etc.) for a reason, people! No, that particular offense was not committed in this story. Just sayin', We've all got our issues - deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very boring and you lost the plot

what could have been a good story was fucked up when you extended it. No romance or passion in it just a very plain story of fucking and more fucking.

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 13 years ago
Wow

This goes from strength to strength. I look forward to the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

ok the wife has just gone into the rotten bitch category. at least the hubby was given permission,but she is fucking around without him knowing that is worse than the incest part,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
?

Where is the story with kate and the girl from the beach?

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
its a fun story

it can be tedious at times, but the sexual hi jinks are a lot of fun!! i think its a fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous