Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at Padma. Her eyes were blurry, her body sapped and spent. My fat prick was like an immense log between her legs, splitting her box wide open. Her cum dripped from the union of our mating and ran down the crack of her ass. She was exhausted and drained. She closed her eyes and let the last of her powerful climax wash over her.

Letting her rest for only a few seconds, I pulled my wet slick cock from her pulsing pussy. Padma moaned at the loss. I gently pulled her to a standing position and had her lean against the wall. I nudged her legs apart and stepped in behind her.

"Are you going to fuck me again?" she asked in an astonished voice. She half-turned to see me staring at her ass, ogling her arse cheeks reverently. My hand slid over her buttocks, rubbing softly, relishing the smooth skin.

"Yes, I am going to give you more cock. That is what you need, Amma! You said you have become a nymphomaniac." I whispered to her. I took my prick in my hand and positioned it at her tight cunt opening, then gently rubbed it up and down her dripping slit. She groaned slightly at the feeling of her hot pink folds against the head of my sensitive cock. My cock slipped inside and he sighed as he felt her hot, tight opening squeezing down on it. I pushed my hips forward and felt several inches of my cock slide into Padma's cunt. She groaned and arched her back, twisting her ass from side to side as he fed inch after inch of thick cock meat into her tight, squeezing pussy. Again her cunt seemed to be sucking me deeper and deeper, pulling my cock into her insatiable hole. He was in her to the hairs again, my belly tight against her buttocks. I ground myself against her cunt, mashing her tender flesh as he tried to slide more cock into her.

"Oooooooooooooh." she groaned.

I pulled back, and again slid my hard cock deep into her sodden depths once more, my fingers holding her hips as he began to fuck Padma with long strokes that took me all the way into her searing tunnel. He then pulled out until only the head of my weighty rod was left inside the slick lips of her cunt, then he pushed back in again. She gasped from the pressure as my thick cock filled her slot. Her cunt was a swamp of heat, sweat, and her cum. She could feel my cock throb and pulse as it slide into her lower belly. As the head of my great prick shot up into the deepest part of her womb, it forced her juices out through the tight seal of her cunt lips on my cock. Small rivulets of pussy juice dribbled out of her cunt and down her legs.

I worked my cock in and out of her in cunt with every increasing speed. Padma moaned and gritted her teeth against the slow waves of erotic sensations rolling through her body.

"Oh God," she cried as my powerful hands moved to her bouncing breasts and cupped us. As I twisted her taut, stiffened nipples between my fingers and twisted us slowly, she felt her flesh burn with lust. She almost cried as she felt a bolt of fiery sexual excitement shoot into her belly from her stuffed cunt as my powerful spear slid the full length of her gushing fuck hole. My massive cock caressed her wet, silky insides as it relentlessly ploughed into her slit. My cock was wet with Padma's cunt juices, and the union of her cunt and my cock were making wet noises as he slammed balls-deep in her cunt again and again.

"Ooooooooooooooo...!" Padma sobbed, her cunt screaming in delight. "Deeper, fuck me deeper! I need it deep in my cunt! Ohhh!" Her body shuddered and she arched her back, taking my cock deep into her. Her cunt was a steaming volcanic black hole that sought to pull in the world. He stabbed my pole into her with fierce energy as they fucked each other with raw abandon. She was building toward another huge climax. Her shaking, quivering hole was pulling and gripping at my ramming prick as I slid furiously back and forth in her dripping snatch. The sound of their fucking was audible as I slammed deep into her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggh!" she cried as my cock ripped in and out of her cunt, her tits wildly bouncing with each thrust. "Uh, uh, uhnggh!" Her head lolled in circles and her moans came from deep in her chest. He pounded away furiously, driving her to another shattering cum, my hips slapping against her butt, my cock moving up and down her molten chute, and my balls slapping into her rigid clit and soaking cunt lips.

"Harder! Oh fuck my cunt!" My cock felt immense, enormous as he drilled into her. Her cunt gripping me tightly, and she was hot and felt very strange, with a kind of raw tingling that she'd never experienced.

"Aaahh! Oh God! Fuck me harder!" She felt my thick cock working back and forth, and felt her body responding. He was hitting her in places that no one had ever touched. She was dizzy with lust. She didn't understand what was going on? Fuck juice flooded her tunnel. Her entire body quivered and shook as my pummelling cock punched deep into her belly.

"Oh yes! Oh god!" The hot glow spread upwards through her body. She felt like she was in an oven. She pushed herself back against my assault. Her hands clawed at the bed, her fiery cunt sliding up and down the length of my great prick. Suddenly she stiffened.

"Ungh. Ooooohhh..." A bomb had exploded in her belly. She came, an intense wave of sensual ecstasy flooding her body. She arched her back, her body bucking and jerking, her head lashing from side to side. I jammed my tool into her, embedded it in her satiny hot depths as her cunt shook and spammed around it.

"Uuuunnnnggghhhh! Uuuunnnggghhhhh!unggghhhhh!"

Padma was cumming continuously now. Tears of joy were running down her flushed cheeks, and still my cock pounded away at her overwhelmed cunt taking her to heights she never knew before. She dropped her head onto her crossed arms, causing her shapely ass to lift further into the air. She could feel my incredibly long, thick cock fuck into her and my big swinging balls bang against her stimulated engorged clit.

"Hard! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she tried to shove her hips backwards to capture more of my thick organ. "Cram your cock into me!! Make me cum!!" I grabbed her tightly by the hips and shoved forward, burying my cock to the hilt in her steamy cunt. Padma felt the breath explode from her lungs as my gigantic tool spread the walls of her cunt. She could feel the muscles of her pussy clamping down as my cock slammed back and forth inside of her. I drove my cock into her like a jack-hammer. It seemed to hit new places inside of her cunt each time he shoved it into her, filling her up, and she lost count of the number of climaxes she was having, because they were coming so fast. She felt my weight on her back as my hands came around to grab her tits, squeezing us between my strong fingers, sending electricity shooting through her.

Underneath all the quick pounding of my thick cock, and the dripping juices of Padma's climaxing cunt, she felt the onset of the biggest orgasm yet. She felt her stomach muscles winding tighter and tighter as my unceasing thrusting drove her to new levels of lust and pleasure. The air around us smelled of sex and creaming pussy, and a loud wet sucking sound as I fucked the living daylights out of her. Padma was crazed with lust as she shoved her hips back at me, rotating it in circles as she tried to capture more of my cock up her fluttering hole. I moved one of my hands off her swaying tits, across her quivering stomach toward her throbbing clit. The moment my finger slithered across her wet slick bud, her cunt and body reacted. She thrust her hips up back at me, squeezing all of my powerful cock into her stuff cunt. Her mouth opened wide in surprise as her body rocked in the most intensive climax so far.

"Yyyyeeeeesssss!" she screamed as the muscles of her pussy clamped down on my cock. She was going totally insane! Her body bucked and jerked beneath my as my cock plunged in and out of her quaking cunt. She could feel my massive nuts smashing against her buzzing clit each time he drove my cock into her. My hands were still busy on her tits and pussy and her body seemed to be one giant nerve ending that was sending a thousand different signals at once to her brain.

Padma was babbling now, not knowing or caring what she was saying. All that mattered was being fucked with my magnificent cock, making her experience feelings she had never thought possible. Over and over my cock ploughed into her, I was driving her absolutely wild with desire for more. As my cock sailed deep into her erupting pussy, I could feel the far off sensation of my own massive orgasm starting to build in my swinging balls. Pulling my hands out from under her, he gripped her hips and began to drive my cock into her with a new energy and power.

Ohhhhfuuuuuck!" she cried, her heart was pounding, her pussy was on fire, and her tits were rocking back and forth to the rhythm. I was merciless as he continued to fuck. My desire was overwhelming as I drove my penis into her with all my might like a wild animal. She grunted and groaned as sweat poured from me and dripped all over her heaving body. Her pussy was so tight! So incredibly hot! It gripped my cock like a vice! My hands had a death grip on her hips as he thrust up into her cunt over and over. 'Slap... slap... slap... slap... slap...' was the constant sound as my cock jack hammered in and out of her.

Cunt juice poured from her opening and ran down her legs; sweat flew everywhere each time he fucked into her. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" her moans were getting louder and louder as she felt yet another orgasm raise up inside her. How was it possible? She asked herself in some far off part of her sex shattered mind. How could he make her cum somuch? Her guts wound tighter and tighter with each thrust, until once more he jammed my long cock up her tight tunnel and against her battered cervix. Her mind exploded in a rush of sound and sensation that overpowered her, her body a ragdoll in my powerful hands.

"Oohhh my god!!" she cried out, cumming. "fuck me! Fuck me! Fffuuuuccckkkkmmmmmeeeeee!!" She was yelling in ecstasy, Cumming violently around my pistoning cock. Her ass was jerking and bouncing as she worked it up and down at a feverish rate. Her face was contorted into a mask of lust and release as her climax thundered through her. Her tits were bouncing up and down in uncontrolled chaos as I nailed her again and again. Her pussy locked down around my driving cock. He could feel the white-hot fireball down inside my tightening balls growing hotter and hotter with each stroke. Her shuddering pussy walls clamped harder and pulled me down into the hot, clutching core of her spamming cunt.

"...can't hold it..." I said through gritted teeth as he worked my cock in and out of her hot pussy. The velvet-lined sheath of her vagina clutched at me and he felt an electric jolt of pleasure rip through my cock making it lurch down deep inside her seething cunt. Both of us cried out as my hot cum gushed out, feeling as if it were searing her insides. She bucked up against me, as load after load of my hot boiling jizz flooded her insides.

"Take it! Take all my cum!" I yelled as I ground my hips against the cheeks of her ass, trying to push my cock even deeper into her hungry cunt. Huge, thick ropes of white-hot cum shot deep into her overflowing vagina. My cock continued to buck and squirt while her hot cunt sucked and pulled on the spewing giant, coaxing out more and more of my thick, hot cum. Padma shivered and shook under me as both their climaxes seemed to go on forever. At last, as the end of my cum spurted into her flooded hole, she collapsed and was exhausted. I stood behind her my still hard cock buried in her still clutching cunt, and my sweat-covered body cooling in the humid air.

We lay down on the bed and after taking rest in each other arms, Padma said, 'Shiva you are a fucking machine. I have to leave now. By now my maids would have guessed that you are fucking me.'

I eagerly waited for the night.

Chapter 4

Madhu was from a middle class family, and her marriage happened because of her beauty. Her in-laws are rich, generous, and have social status. Her mother in law liked her. Her husband Mohan liked her when they came to see her before marriage. Her husband appeared to be a mild, soft and nice man. He could not fuck her, could not enter her and break her hymen. It angered her that despite knowing his erectile dysfunction problem he married her. Perhaps he thought that his ED problem is curable. She does not know. What he told her was that he was taking some ayurvedic medicines to overcome his ED problem. She could have waited as long as it requires with patience and hope. However, the news of her husband's demise shattered her dreams about life. Though it was clear to her that she was no way responsible for his death, she felt guilty and in her mind, there is a lingering feeling that she failed as a woman and as a wife. But she did not know how she could have helped her late husband to fuck her. She was ready, willing and cooperative but he could not fuck her. Everyone was informed that her husband died due to an accident to keep the family honor.

She was relieved that her mother-in-law was sympathetic, did not blame her and talked to convince her about getting impregnated by Shiva at the earliest possible, so that family honor can be held up. Padma also told her Shiva agreed to impregnate her. Madhu was in a confused state. She was perturbed with so many conflicting thoughts of ethics, morals, religious beliefs, traditions, societal norms, future life, remarriage, personal dreams, desires, and feelings. It is almost certain that she does not have a choice. She has to get fucked by Shiva and get impregnated. She was in conflict and confusion. She could not share her thoughts with anyone else except her mother-in-law to talk about her turmoil and seek support.

Madhu wondered 'whether Shiva likes her, if so since when?' Did he agree to impregnate her because he has an opportunity to fuck a virgin widow. Did he like her when he saw her in the wedding as his friend's bride? Her mother-in-law told her that Shiva likes her. She felt happy and thrilled to know that he liked her and desired her. He is a tall, handsome and confident man and any girl would be happy to be his wife. She has seen many girls and women flirting with him. Some of her friends showed interest and enquired about him. He was the most handsome hunk and eligible bachelor, girls and their mothers found during the marriage ceremony. She noticed that girls and women were attracted to him naturally. Few occasions she talked to him, he impressed her. His looks were penetrating and he even praised her beauty, saying that 'Madhu, You are very beautiful and my friend is very lucky to have you.' Contrary to her husband, Shiva is a strong masculine and confident man with sense of humor and charm. She was surprised how did her mother-in-law talked to him or even discussed with Shiva and made him agree to impregnate her. Does he know the real reason of her husband's death? He must know. Her mother-in-law must have told him. She wondered whose idea it was, her mother-in-law's or Shiva's. She wondered whether it was his idea to impregnate her. If he impregnates her, it is obvious that the credit goes to her deceased husband. She is in fertile period and her mother-in-law is aware of it. What will happen is she cannot pregnant in the next few days. Will he continue to fuck until she is pregnant? She tried to imagine Shiva as her husband.

Imagining Shiva as her husband is a happy feeling. She is ready to be his wife, at least for few days, if not permanently. The thought of losing her virginity to such a handsome man is fascinating and now her mind and body is waiting with anticipation and excitement.

She decided to talk to her mother-in-law to find out answers to her questions and to sort out her feelings and seek reassurance. She came out of her room and walked towards her mother-in-law's room to meet and talk to her.

Chapter 5

It was a night with clear pleasant soft moon light. I was waiting for Padma after dinner. The air filled with the aroma of Parijatha flowers (Nyctanthes arbor-tristis, Nightflowering Jasmine or coral Jasmine) from the garden was romantic and intoxicating. Padma came in a cream colored very thin transparent see through sari worn low hip very much below her navel showing off her deep navel, beautiful taut midriff, her thin waist expanded curvaceously to wide large round inverted pots like ass. The deep cut blouse exposed her voluminous heavy extra-large bouncing breasts in the front and low wide neck at the back. Since, she was not wearing a bra, her big bouncing breasts, big areolas and dark large nipples tantalizingly visible. Her thick long hair neatly arranged into a braid tied with color hair band just below her extra-large round hips and left loose until perfectly trimmed ends reaching mid thighs. The swinging braid was oscillating like pendulum rhythmically with provocative hip movement as she walks.

She brought a bottle of honey and kept it on the side table. Looking at her, my thought was she was beautiful, bold exciting, sexy, seductive and daring to dress so provocatively.

I said, Padma, you are a sexy and sizzling hot slut. If you go out in this attire, you will be definitely gang raped.

Shiva, I want to be your slut. I have dressed like this for you.

You are now looking like a slutty sexy erotic angel for me. The only thing missing is Jasmine flowers in the braid. I took her into my arms and said, I could have brought jasmine flowers for you dear.

Yeah, I know that my husband, but you will have to wait for some more time. I want to live with you as husband and wife at least for some time. Perhaps we will plan a honeymoon trip with Madhu and me soon.

Padma, it will be exciting honeymoon with two new wives.

Have you seen Madhu today? You will definitely like her. She is dressed in a long braid adorned with jasmine flowers. It is the tradition that a widow dresses up and wears sindhoor, bangles and mangalsutra like a normal 'punyasthree' as if her husband is alive, until thirteenth day ceremony.

I have seen her today and yes! I like to fuck her.

Did you fuck any virgin girl so far, Shiva. It seems you have had lot of experience fucking women. Do you only fuck mothers and not virgin girls?

Padma, I seduce women who lovingly and willingly offer themselves to me, wants me to fill and fulfill their insatiable desires. I make them happy and satisfied, with my love and fuck. I seduce only when woman is willing to be seduced. I do not bother about their marital status. However I do not do anything to jeopardize their social status and keep their secrets with me.

Padma, I liked you the moment I saw you and want to seduce you. However, who seduced who, yesterday, tell me who seduced whom?

Shiva, it was obviously you. You are an expert in seducing women and mothers and fucking them with love. No wonder, you seduced me instantly without much effort . You are a virile, handsome and irresistible man who can make any woman desire you, feel uncontrollable need to have you near them, surround them, hug them, and own them, as if they have been waiting for you to be owned by you and fucked by you all their life. You have the ability and charm to attract women and make them fall for you.

Padma darling, did you fall for me? Did I seduce you?

Shiva, yes I fell in love with you the first time you saw me and I was ready to be seduced and fucked by you. It did not happen. Today you seduced and fucked me, a grieving and mourning mother, crying and grieving for the loss of her newly married son leaving his wife as virgin. You consoled, provoked my carnal desires, incited, excited me sexually beyond control and made me shamelessly submit, surrender and invite you into my mind and your cock to enter me like shame less slut, wimping whore and like a bitch in heat. You wanted me from the moment you saw me, as you yourself admitted, and have been waiting for an opportunity to fuck me. Had I not submitted willingly, perhaps you would have entered me by force, raped me, force fucked me, and would have made me to submit to you. You are an amoral, incestuous and irresistible stud.

1...7891011...16