Family Honour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padma, He must be happy or his soul is happy now that I have fucked you.

Do you think that my son's soul is watching us from above, she said.

I lifted her up as she put both her legs around my waist. I placed my hands under her arse holding her in Totem Pole position, and said I want to fuck you. I carried her in the interlocked position. We kissed for a long time.

I said,' I want to fuck you, Amma. 'Now!

Yes. My son wanted you to fuck me. You said that my son's soul must be watching us from above

Shiva, you want to fuck me in all positions, I know. I am ready but not now, we do not have enough time. We have to get ready and go to the station

Padma, There is enough time for a fuck always.

She said, 'Shiva, My son wanted you to fuck me. That was very exciting. Perhaps he wanted to see you fucking me. I wish that he should have seen your monstrous cock stretching and fucking my cunt. That could have made him excited and his cock hard. You should have arranged that. Was he planning secretly to see us fucking in my house? He offered his mother to you. He could have also offered his wife to you. He could have asked you to fuck his wife. Perhaps that would have solved his problems. Had I known his problem, I would have advised him to offer his wife to you. You would have fucked her, made her cunt big so that he could enter her cunt later. He should have asked you to go and fuck his wife, the first night.

Fuck me now darling, she said. she raised her self balancing herself and slide down my cock into her wet cunt, holding on to my shoulders. I was holding her with my hands below her ass, stood before the full length mirror so that we could see ourselves fucking. Seeing her in this position, her long hair loose cascading down touching the floor was aphrodisiac to me. My cock filled deep into her cunt.

Seeing our reflection in the mirror she said, My son would have enjoyed seeing me and you in this fucking position. Let his soul be happy while you are fucking me. I would have asked him to see me fucked, If he was alive. Perhaps his cock would have got erection to fuck me.

I said, 'You are an ultimate kinky bitch, holding her ass and I fucked her.

In the position my movements to thrust were limited, but I gained movement by grasping her buttocks as I moved her back and forth on my cock, watching our image in the mirror.

Her long hair touching the floor and bouncing as I moved her on my cock. Holding my shoulders she pressed on to me, keeping my cock fully inside her and gyrated her ass and cunt in circular motion.

Shiva, she said, 'I want your seed in my cunt. I walked holding her, my cock deep inside her cunt to the table, placed her on the table, as she raised her legs. Padma's bottom was resting on the table, holding her leg, I fucked her more vigorously.

I fucked her leisurely enjoying each stroke.

I then began to pump her good, the way we stood: my hands on her thighs, pulling at her "love-handles" as a contra to my thrusts; her hands grabbing any hold she could find and on her own thighs, looking for support against the waves of excitement and pleasure that coursed through her. We fucked like our lives depended on it, giving in to every thrust, reaching every top together. The rhythmic thumps as her cunt bounced off my pelvis was like standing ovations, soon to be followed by moans and grunts, and as the beat grew quicker - so was the intensity of the mumbling.

"Fuck meeee... fuck meee!! Oh, fuck meeeee goooooddd..." she cried in between thrusts.

"Oh baby, your pussy is so tight... you like my cock, don't ya?" I replied as I hammered my shaft into her love cave again and again, battering away every day of forced abstinence, every moment of longing. Her breast wacked back and forth as the motion made them flap - adding to the building rhythm.

"Oh. yes. I love your cock right there just like that" with every pulse another word escaped your lips, as if trying to hold against the tide of pleasure.

I could feel her vaginal muscles wrapping and contracting around my hard shaft, deep inside of her. Then I felt it - the shivering from deep within - and I knew something marvelous was coming. Her.

With a few more rigorous stokes, she flanged her head backward while pressing hard against me to a standstill, voicing her insurmountable burst of passion loud and clear. I could feel her nectar flowing, dripping down my balls. As I held her carefully against the breaking tide. A moment passed, then another, then she breathed heavily I ejaculated to fill her cunt with my thick sperm.

Realizing that it was time to go the station, we disentangled from each other satiated.

Do you like my daughter-in-law?

Padma, Yes. She is a beautiful and sexy girl, I said

Smilingly she said, 'you have an eye on her too. I am not surprised. Your roving eyes did not leave the bride also on the wedding night. You would have fucked her eventually, even if my son were alive. I am surprised why he had to take such a drastic decision to end his life, when he has a stallion friend like you to fuck his mother and his wife. He would have enjoyed watching your monstrous fuck my daughter-in-law and me. He should have asked you to fuck his wife on the first night. If he had told me, I would have happily arranged, you going to her on the first night instead of my son without any one being suspicious. If you had stayed after the wedding and fucked his wife, my son would have happily accepted and enjoyed seeing you deflowering his virgin wife and he would have been alive today.

Padma, perhaps his male ego destroyed and shattered. He did not mind to offer his mother to me, but he could not bring himself to admit his problem even to me, must have got depressed.'

Yeah, Shiva, Perhaps what you said was true. He could have offered his wife to you and solved all his problems.

'Shiva, I want you to fuck my daughter-in-law. You should fuck her mercilessly and I want to see her beg you to stop fucking. I think you would have fucked my daughter-in-law eventually, even if my son were alive. I know you have an eye on her too.'

I said, 'Yes. She is sexy and I want to fuck her. I would have fucked her definitely eventually.'

She said, You are a Casanova. 'You ruffled my hair, now I have to comb and get ready.'

'Now let me help you, my sweet sexy wife,' I said. I took her face in one hand combed her hair backwards and parted her hair neatly in the middle and combed her hair.

Shiva, it was a great loving gesture parting my hair, you are so romantic. She arranged her voluminous thick hair into beautiful bun, applied kohl to her eyes, and got dressed wearing a flower printed thin chiffon sari and matching low cut wide neck blouse. Her firm big breasts were visible through her sari. Arranging her sari pleats neatly. She asked, now do I look like your wife or your mother?

'You look like my sexy wife,' I said.

'And You are a handsome horny husband,' she said, kissing. 'But we have to behave like mother and son not lovers In front of others. Please remember that.'

Padma, I need not have to remember that you are like my mother, when we are not alone and in midst of your relatives and friends. You do not worry. I will behave like your dear loving son.'

She smiled and said, "I know what you mean by 'loving son, calling me Amma, and fucking me.

'Do you love me as much as you love your own mother?'

I said, 'yes. you should see me and my mother together to know and understand.'

She said, 'I wish to meet your mother who has given birth to a romantic hunk of man with horse's cock'

Padma, 'I will take you to meet my mother eventually, she will be happy to see you, my lover.'

'OK, my dear stud lover son and handsome horny husband, Will you tell your mother I am your lover?

Yes, definitely, My mother will be happy to see you.

Shiva, We will see. We shall get going, now to catch the train.'

We got into the waiting car to take us to railway station. During the short journey in the car, she was holding my hands, resting her head on my shoulder. She whispered, 'I want to be yours always and forever. Please do not leave me.'

I said, 'I will not leave you my sweet sexy mother and wife.'

Shiva, you are a naughty son and horny husband, you are unique. You make me feel like a mother and in the next moment, you can make me feel like your girl friend or wife. I feel that I am the luckiest woman to have you as my son. lover and husband.

Padma, I feel that we belong to each other and we are born for each other. You are mine. Ours is a divine relationship for so many Yugas like Shiva and Parvathi. Perhaps we have been in relationship for so many janmas.

Shiva, Perhaps you were my son in earlier janma and fucked me.

Our friends waiting to see us off at the station gave us tickets, packed food and fruits for dinner. They left us after we boarded the train.

Chapter 2

We boarded the train, got into first class coupe reserved for us by our friends. After TTE checked the tickets, I locked the door. Padma got up, looked at me and said smiling, 'do you want me to arrange my hair into a braid now?'

I will be delighted, no one will see us until morning, and you need not have to think about others seeing us.

She untied her bun, hair got loosened cascading down reaching her mid thighs. I combed and brushed her hair straight down and she arranged her hair into a long bewitchingly thick loose braid reaching her thighs.

I hugged and encircled her from back, putting her long braid onto her front. Looking into the mirror, I said, Padma, you look definitely much younger in long braid, anyone who see us envy me having you as my wife. I should have brought Jasmine flowers.

She said, Yeah! We are not a husband and wife on a honeymoon trip. 'Do I really look so young enough to be your wife? I feel like a young girl at heart in your presence, because you treat me as one. You are my real man, lover and husband. You made me a complete woman. Despite being younger to me, you have maturity to make me feel like your wife.

Padma, It is very convenient that your husband left you with me tonight.

'Shiva, Yeah, He left his wife with you to fuck in the train, Padma said.

I made her sit on my lap and asked, 'How about having dinner?'

She said, 'I am not hungry. I will have some fruit.'

I took out a banana from the bunch our friends brought for us, peeled half of the skin and offered her in to her mouth.

She opened her mouth, provocatively licked the big banana with her tongue, and said, 'your cock is bigger than this banana.'

Amma, You want to eat my cock, I said.

I fed her bits of banana into her mouth from my mouth.

She said, Shiva, You are so caring, even offering me food like this.

Yes, my beautiful baby, I love you. Padma, you are an ageless divine beauty. Women like you become more beautiful, glamorous, attractive, sexier and desirable with advancing age, I said, fondling her earlobes and kissing behind her ears, licking them.

'I would have been sexier and more desirable, had I been properly fucked, satisfied psychologically, emotionally, sexually by you all these years thoroughly enjoying my beauty. My unromantic inept inactive insufficient husband wasted my precious youth and beauty without romance and sex. My husband never appreciated or enjoyed my beauty. We are rich, have money, property, social status, and respect in the society but none of these things could give me happiness and satisfaction as a woman. You are the man who gave such happiness.'

Padma, you mean you did not have marital happiness.

Yeah, my husband do not know how to fuck and make his wife happy, how to treat a beautiful woman like me, does not have any knowledge of enjoying sex, fucking, giving and receiving sexual pleasure.

Amma, you mean that! You have not been fucked thoroughly enough to satisfy your sexual desire, so far all these years except by me. What a waste of time and your beauty.

Yes! My husband never saw me completely nude and never sucked my breasts. In one day you have seen every minute part, explored, and appreciated each and every part of my body, entered and explored me, have shown me the heights sexual pleasure, entered and opened my mind and know everything about me. You are the only man who has seen the mole on my right inner thigh. You have fucked my body and mind inside out, and emptied my thoughts and juices.

'I confess, Shiva, I have never been so thoroughly enjoyed, my cunt sucked, licked, eaten and fucked so far till now except by you, though I gave birth to a son. I never had experienced such an intense ecstatic vaginal and whole body orgasm until you fucked me. You are the first man who made me reach such ecstatic long drawn multiple orgasms. I have been dreaming and waiting for you all these years, for you, Shiva, who can appreciate, admire, eat, enjoy, excite, experience, feel, fondle, fill and fuck me thoroughly. I have been dreaming and waiting for a man like you who can own me, dominate me, possess me, and command me. The first time you saw me, I felt that I have known you for a long time. Instinctively, I knew you are the man I have been dreaming about all these years. Your intense looks conveyed that you are a romantic stud capable of winning me, my heart and giving me all that I have been dreaming of'

'You won my heart with your loving gestures, made me to open up my heart and become my soul mate. You filled my cunt with your monstrous cock so completely and filled my soul and heart with love, opening up inner depths, touching me deep to the core, made me pour out all my juices, making me melt and open floodgates, and flow out all stored juices and thoughts, feelings, and desires. I have opened up my heart and soul; submitted myself uninhibitedly, shamelessly and completely to you. It was like opening of dam brimming with water and the floodgates opened' she said It may be surprising to you, And it had been many years since I had felt desire, that slow ache in the abdomen, blood surging as on a fast-moving swing. ... and when he entered me, it was the first time I had ever experienced what it was like to feel a man from the inside.

Shiva, first time in my life I experienced such an intense multiple long drawn never-ending multiple orgasms while fucking. I never experienced orgasm so far with my inept and useless husband all these years. I experienced such an intense ecstatic uncontrollable never ending multiple orgasms, every inch of my body, head to toe experienced orgasm, all my pores opened up, opening the flood gates, my stored kama juice melted, pouring out like flood gates of a dam opened, like a volcano erupted and lava gushing out.

I said, 'I feel happy to know that. I made you orgasm for the first time while fucking. That's why you scratched my back drawing blood'

Shiva, I realized, how a woman can experience heavenly pleasure and enjoy eternal bliss reaching nirvana through ecstatic orgasm. I have been doing meditation, yoga and puja worshipping the God to control, channelize and divert my sexual thoughts, desire and energies. You made my dreams come true, achieve and reach much higher levels of nirvana, ultimate pleasure, satisfaction and unknown to me so far. You have become my religion ever since I met you thinking of you while doing meditation, yoga and puja and you have become my God.

Whom do you worship? Padma, I asked.

She said,' it is you Lord Shiva. 'I worship Shiva lingam. I have been fascinated by Shiva lingam. All my prayers to Shiva lingam made Lord Shiva came to me in your form. Your lingam is like Shiva lingam.

Shiva, a woman submits and surrenders herself and worships the man who can give her sexual bliss. She becomes his subject, Bhakta, dasi and devotee. I submitted to you. You are my God, Lord Shiva and Master. I am your Parvathi. Even now with you surrounding me, my whole body is reacting with enthusiasm and expectation. You have the sensuous touch to ignite me, put me on fire and capacity to make me explode.

Padma, now that you have me. I will explore every part of your sensuous and sensational beautiful body, enter, open and fill all your holes dear. You need to be fucked now dear. Her sari pallu dropped to the floor, I removed her blouse and bra, releasing her huge voluminous heavy firm hanging conical breasts. Her firm jutting brown nipples was hard in my fingers as I stroked them, and then lifting her breasts up stroking from bottom and said, Padma, I wish I could suck milk from your breasts.

"You can, Shiva, my Lover Stud Son, surprisingly you made me lactate milk in the afternoon. I was surprised that I could lactate without delivering baby. I do not know whether it was because of my love for my son or the sexual desire you evoked in my body or both. Your ignited both fire in my body, and motherly instinct in my mind, made my stored milk juices flow out of my breasts. I have experienced such continuous ecstatic multiple endless orgasms I never knew such intense orgasm can occur. Impregnate me, and once I give birth to your son, I can feed my breast milk to both of you forever. I want a son from you, our love child from you, Shiva." She said.

I will give you a son, Amma, I said

I kissed her breasts, sucking her engorged hard nipples, and removed her sari, untied her petticoat and took off my pants, asked her to sit down on the berth, her thighs spread wide, placed her fat thighs on both sides of my shoulders.

"I want to eat you, eat your cunt. Amma"

You are the first man to eat me, son, Eat my cunt. It is all yours.

Her legs were spread wide, my mouth and nose were pressing into her labium. I could actually feel my face pressing ever so slightly inside her body! Her cunt smells like heaven; I wish I could eat this cunt out. I started licking her engorged big protruding pink wet clitoris, slurping and lapping up her cunt juice with my tongue, inserted my tongue into her cunt deep and licking all over. I sucked her overflowing cunt juice.

I bent forward, licked her cunt from bottom to top, flattening my tongue. I inserted my tongue deep inside her cunt, making my tongue stiff clutching it with my teeth. Running my tongue around inside her cunt, probing and licking, I brought my tongue out of her cunt and lapped up her tasty delicious cunt juice having a peculiar pleasant smell. I put my lips against her cunt and slurped with loud noise, the more I slurp, the more juices were oozing out. It was like drawing water out of a well, never dry.

I started devouring her cunt, sucking her juices, slurping, licking her all over cunt sucking her juices, pressing my mouth to her cunt and sucking, making slurping noise.

"Oh, God, you are sucking out all my kama juice. She pressed my head, onto her cunt. As I slurping up her juice, I could feel the sensations of her cunt muscles pulsating, quivering against my lips and face. She pressed her thighs around my face lifting her legs and keeping them on my shoulders. It was as if she was trying to take me into her cunt, trying to push me all of me back inside her. However, she could not take me in. We want to unite, to be one, an attempt to achieve oneness. Two bodies having one soul trying to become one body.

Oh. Shiva, you are sucking all my stored juices, you are emptying all my Kama juices stored for you all these years.

I got up and turned her around. She offered her wet juicy cunt, her hands holding onto the berth. I entered her juice-drenched cunt, opening her up, penetrating slowly and steadily going into her like a knife in slab of soft butter mound, filling her deep cunt to the bottom. I kept my cock filled in her cunt without moving for a while. I took hold of her long braid into one hand and pulled roughly holding her ass with another and started fucking her cunt deep.

1...56789...16