Family in a Bunker Ch. 02

Story Info
Family gets intimate after being sealed in bunker.
2.6k words
4.5
69.1k
89

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros_343
Eros_343
829 Followers

Everybody involved in a sex scene is 18 or older.

2053. Three months after bombs fell and a doomsday prepping family sealed themselves in an underground bunker.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see the back of my sister's head. Her hair was draped over the pillow and moved with my breath. She was nestled in my arms, with her bare breast touching one of my biceps. We were both naked under the covers as we had fallen asleep that way. My morning wood pressed against her firm ass, and I pressed forward more so that it would be between her cheeks. She breathed faster, but I didn't know if she was awake or not.

My hand that was over her side moved up to her bare breast. Her nipple stiffened as I slowly rubbed her sensitive areola. Soft moans came from her throat, and I think she was starting to wake up. I kissed and sucked on her neck while my other hand went between her legs. Coarse pubes brushed my fingertips as I made my way to her sex. I slowly rubbed her and her ass backed into me more. Her ass tensed around my hard cock and I groaned at the sensation.

I continued rubbing her as I positioned my cock to her sex. It was completely wet and I slipped into her wet warmth. We both groaned from the penetration, and I slowly moved in and out of her. The way she groaned, I knew she was awake now.

"Good morning Anne."

"Good morning," Anne said. "I thought Dad said to use a condom?"

"We used our last one yesterday, I have to recycle them in the synthesizer."

Anne let out a louder moan before speaking. "I don't want to be pregnant."

"That's why I'm about to do anal."

"Anal?"

"Your pussy has natural lube, so I'll pop in."

Anne took a deep breath. "I've never done anal before. Have you?"

"Yes," I told her. "I'll go slow."

I pulled out of Anne and moved my cock to her asshole. She seemed tense, so I told her to relax as I pushed my dick into her small opening. Her moans grew louder as I stretched her entrance, and then I was in. Natural lube from her pussy helped a lot, and I rubbed her clit to help her. Anne screamed out so loud that Mom and Dad no doubt heard in the other room.

"Pain or pleasure?"

"Both," Anne said. "Don't you dare stop though."

I pushed into her ass further until it was fully in. She moaned deeper once I was fully inside, and she grabbed onto my arm. Fingernails dug into my arm as I pushed in and out of her. Her voice reverberated in the vents as she enjoyed it. "FUCK YOUR SISTER'S ASS!"

I sucked and kissed the side of her neck and she begged for more. I sucked so hard that there would definitely be a mark there. Neither of us cared in the moment. As she got used to it, each time I thrust in, she threw her ass back. My balls slapped against her, and I fucked her harder. Pleasure built within me, and I warned her.

"Cum inside my ass!" Anne demanded.

After a few more pumps, waves of pleasure burst within me and I filled her ass with my seed. Her body grew stiff and her shouts of pleasure quickly drowned out my groans. We rode our orgasm together until every bit of semen was within her. I pulled out of her and she turned around to kiss me.

"How did you like it?"

"I'm sore, but that was amazing! We need to do this more often!"

"Absolutely." We kissed on the lips and stared at each other for several long seconds before we got up to get dressed. I took the trash bin of used condoms from the week prior, and started to bring them to the material recycler when I took one last look at Anne. She was getting dressed, and was still topless. Tits bounced around as she moved and gathered her clothing. On my way out, I noticed the calendar. Three months we'd be down here. Three months since I started fucking my sister.

Celebrating when I first began fucking my sister gave me mixed feelings. On the one hand, it was the start of great sex, and a complete change to our family dynamic. Our parents were understanding and accepting given the circumstances, and it quickly became like when I dated other girls. This girl just happened to have the same parents as I did. A week in to fucking my sister, Dad disassembled the bunk beds so that they could be next to each other inside of on top, which allowed us to sleep side by side. This felt far more intimate.

On the other hand, our anniversary of sorts is also only days after the bombs fell and lots of people died. I'd never see any of my outside friends ever again. So, it felt weird to celebrate.

Fucking my sister was supposed to be a simple release, since she was the last girl my age I'd ever see again. But I feel it has started to become something more. Especially after that first week when we started sleeping side by side. We fucked almost every night before going to sleep, and we've just grown closer in the past three months.

Dad was near the synthesizer as I approached it. While it was awkward at first acknowledging that I fucked my sister, he seemed more mellow about it now after three months.

"You had a good morning."

"Heard that?"

"We're not deaf." Dad smirked. "Gave it to her good, then?"

"First time anal."

Dad's eyes went wide. "How'd it go?"

"She said she liked it, even if it made her sore." I dumped the condoms and their wrappers into the synthesizer repository. I closed the lid and pushed the button to watch them dematerialize. Light shined on them, and they broke down to their molecular structures that would then be sucked into the holding canisters. I pushed a series of buttons so that more condoms would be made. A light shined in the exit point and I watched condoms being assembled and sealed in wrappers right in front of me. The whole process took seconds, and I had another week's supply of new condoms.

"That's great," Dad said. "Do you feel satisfied by her?"

"Dad?"

"I'd ask the question if you were dating someone else."

"Fair enough," I said. "She is incredibly hot and fucks great in bed."

"Nice tight pussy?"

I could only nod.

"I know I'm her dad, but she is quite attractive even while wearing clothes."

"Oh, she looks a lot better naked." Talking this way to Dad felt comfortable for some reason. Maybe because I had no other guy friends to talk to about her?

"I bet." Dad seemed off in dreamland as if he was imagining his own daughter. "Is this turning into something beyond just physical?"

I sighed. "I honestly don't know, Dad."

"It's OK to have romantic feelings for her," Dad said. "It's been three months, and radiation levels outside haven't dropped much. It won't be safe to go outside anytime soon, and even if it will, the world won't be the same. Old family values may not hold."

"I'll keep that in mind." I picked up my condoms and headed back for my room. Anne was still topless, and only in her panties. "Still not dressed?"

Anne pushed me against the wall and closed the door. She took one of the fresh condoms from my hand. "I was waiting for one of these."

Anne unzipped and pulled down my pants and boxers in one movement. Seeing a horny, topless Anne taking my clothes off for me got me hard again, and so she tore open the condom wrapped and slipped it on. Condom technology came a long way in the last few decades, and there was virtually no loss of sensitivity. I could still feel all the details of her juicy pussy.

Anne pulled her panties to the side and mounted my cock. She moaned at the penetration as her tight pussy slid up and down my organ. Our lips pressed together and I held her ass to feel it flex with every movement. She moaned into my mouth and out tongues intertwined. Her panties added extra friction and extra pleasure. I kissed down her neck and sucked on her collarbone. Her pussy squeezed me tight and moans escaped her lips. I helped her bring one leg up so that her pussy was even tighter on me. We moaned together from the pleasure.

Anne writhed and tightly held me as she rode her orgasm. I blew my load into the condom and held her as the waves washed over me. She lifted herself off my dick and panted. "I love a morning quickie with the fresh condoms."

I could only nod as I watched her naked body move around the room and get dressed. As I peeled my condom off, I noticed that in our excitement, we'd opened the door. Panic struck my heart and Mom was standing just outside. Her eyes drifted to my cock and were wide.

"Sorry," Anne said. "I must've left it open."

"Sorry Mom," I said. For the moment, I was too stunned to close the door. I managed to throw the condom away and reach for my boxers.

"Accidents happen." Mom's eyes still hovered on my cock. "Closed space, something like this was bound to happen eventually."

Mom had seen everything by that point, so I left the door open while Anne and I got dressed. Anne broke the tension by suggesting a board game. So, we broke out Monopoly. An old classic that never grew out of style. The box was faded and the brown cardboard showed through the white finish in some places. It was quite old. Mom was the shoe, Anne was the thimble, and I was the racecar. The game lasted for quite a while. When the bank ran out of money, I jokingly got out my wallet and used the dollar bills. "It's worth about the same now, anyway."

Anne and Mom chuckled as we used the real dollar bills. Anne pondered, "I wonder what the currency will be once we re-emerge?"

"Something like bottlecaps," Mom joked.

I laughed. "That's so dumb!"

"Exactly," Mom said. "Though, not much more sense that rectangles of paper."

"Fair enough."

Dad popped in long after the game had started and nobody wanted to start the whole thing all over, so he settled for watching us play. He got bored and wondered off to do something else. The game went on for a good hour or so until Mom went bankrupt. Anne had the most money, so she won the game. She stood and cheered. I gathered my dollar bills back while Mom put the actual game pieces back into the fragile box. She stood and put the box away, and as she did so, I took the opportunity to check out her body. She was definitely older, but still very attractive. Her butt looked like it was still firm, helped by the exercise equipment Dad smartly remembered to have down here. Her breasts were larger than Anne's and held their own shape nicely. Looking at her breasts, I noticed her nipples poking through the thin fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her tits were just that perky.

Before she could notice, I stopped checking her out and suggested a movie. Mom selected one from the hard drive and started it up. About five minutes into the movie, Dad joined us and sat next to Mom. It was an action movie released last year. I remembered watching it in theaters. The lead was an muscular male and a sexy blonde female with big tits. About half an hour into the movie, she ripped open her top to expose her large tits and he sucked on her nipples.

I was already hard from the scene, and I began to rub Anne's nipple over her shirt. It visibly stiffened and she shifted in her seat before reaching onto my thigh. Her nimble fingers stroked my thigh and get closer to my stiff rod. At first, her fingernails graze it with subtlety, but then she strokes it more. I glance over at Mom and Dad to see if they've notice Anne and I, and they were already making out. Dad had Mom's big breast in his hand while their mouths pressed together. Mom already had her hand in Dad's pants.

"They're busy." Anne kissed my ear and gently sucked on my neck. "We should get busy too."

I turned toward Anne and let her kiss me on the lips. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I gladly accepted. Her hands went under my shirt and her fingernails raked down my chest and stomach before pulling the garment over my head completely. I reached under her top and massaged her tits as we kissed. She kissed me harder as I tweaked her nipples and she began to grind against my cock over our clothes. Slowly I worked her shirt up before exposing her tits.

We both paused and glanced at our parents, and Dad had Mom's top off completely. It was shocking to see her bare tits like that for the first time. She had very good tits, and were every bit as perky without her top on. Her red nipples were stiff from Dad sucking on them. Mom pulled her panties down from under her skirt and Dad unzipped his pants. He looked at me and tossed me a spare condom from his pocket.

Anne took off the rest of her clothes as did I. I slipped my condom on and Anne pushed me to sit down. She guided my cock into her and we both moaned at the penetration. Her hips rocked over me as she gave me a penetrative lap dance and I held her ass as she moved. Tits bounced in front of me and I leaned forward to suck on them. More moans escaped her lips, and I realized she wasn't the only one moaning.

Mom was bent over the side of the couch while Dad fucked her from behind. Her tits swayed under her and she moaned as Dad pounded her. He reached around to toy with her clit and Mom's moans nearly drowned out Anne's.

Anne forced me to face her again and she brought her mouth down on mine. We moaned into each other's mouths. Our hands explored our naked bodies, all while our parents were fucking not even three feet from us. The movie had long since moved on from the sex scene, but none of us were paying attention now.

Both women's moans grew louder and Anne's pussy squeezed me tight. I came into the condom and she rode me until her orgasm was completed. When we'd finished, we shared a last tender kiss.

Mom let out a loud screaming moan while Dad finished as well. Dad pulled out and they kissed each other tenderly too. Her large breasts heaved with every deep breath.

"Your girl is pretty fine." Dad looked his daughter up and down while he took off his condom.

"So is yours." I now made no attempt to hide the fact that I was checking out my mother.

"Thanks for opening the door earlier," Mom said. "It was great to get a preview."

"No problem, Mom."

"You weren't lying, his cock is pretty big," Mom said.

"Thanks," I said before turning to Anne and kissing her again. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"No, I love you love you," I said. Maybe it was the post orgasm bravery, but I threw caution to the wind.

Anne hesitated for several agonizing seconds before showing her beautiful smile. "I feel the same way. I love you too."

Eros_343
Eros_343
829 Followers