Family is for Fun Ch. 04: Rose

Story Info
Rose moves on to play with her son.
3.4k words
4.53
33.4k
30

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing.

Time flies when you are having fun, well that is what they say. If it was true however my summer would have flown by so fast that I would barely have time to enjoy it. There are things we know and things we do that other people and other families would never understand. As parents we teach our young, from the time they are born until we are no longer with them. That is what we do. Some families stick with the basics of life, the common things we teach. Then there are families like mine, where we teach them so much more. We teach them to go beyond respect, compassion, life skills and understanding. We teach them about being open-minded and about pleasure. Yes, pleasure, not the type of pleasure you get from winning a game or achieving a new position at your job, but pleasure that comes from the touch of another family member.

Just a few days after I heard my husband, Frank, taking my daughter for the first time I myself showed her how much pleasure a family member could give. I loved every second that I shared with her and knew every time we touched we would remember the pleasure we gave one another. I knew when I offered to please her she would never say no. I knew that Fawn was not only Daddy's girl but Mommy's girl as well and it warmed me to have that knowledge.

When I let Fawn know that I knew about her and her father, I think I may have scared her a bit, which was not my intention. But it all worked out very nicely. During our talk she asked me about her brother, Forrest, whether I had been with him or not. And I realized, even though I had heard him many times with his porn, I had never seen or had the pleasure of touching him. I realized that he was home for the summer as well, and now was the best time to teach him about the pleasure I could give him.

It all came down to me and how I would get him to explore this world that I so wanted him to have, that I wanted him to experience and cherish. I had to plan my timing right, plan the way I would make my move, to show him what pleasures awaited him under the roof he had slept for so many years. I had to make sure he was ready for what I was going to offer him.

My big advantage to all of this was I knew he liked to masturbate and often did so just after Frank and I went to bed. I guess he thought we fell asleep quickly and would never hear the porn coming from his phone. I knew that if I could catch him in the act, my chances of showing him the ultimate pleasure of family love would be greatly increased.

A few days after I had the joy of being with my girl I decided it was time to show my son what a mother's love can do. Frank was ecstatic about the adventure I was about to take and had my clothing laid upon our bed as I walked into our room. He kept his eyes on me with a wide smile as I stripped down and began to dress in the clothes laid out before me. He watched intently as I slid the black bikinis on my body, covering my trimmed sex, he bit his lip as I slowly slid the laced tip thigh highs up my legs, and stroked his hard cock slowly when I slid the silky chemise over my head, letting it hug my body as I pulled it to its length just below my ass.

I smiled at him, his cock hard, the tip sticking out of his underwear, "Are you as excited as I am Frank?"

He chuckled and ran his fingers over himself, "I am so happy you are going to do this tonight. I will keep myself occupied while you show him the love you have babe."

We waited to hear Forrest enter his room, heard him climb on his bed, then we heard what we were waiting for, the porn. I could feel the heat building in my panties as I heard the moans on his phone and kissed Frank deeply. He released me with a wide smile and gave my ass a light slap, "Go. Go before it's too late."

I snuck out of our room as quietly as I could, closing the door behind me. I slowly walked toward the partially opened door of my son, listening intently on the sounds coming from within. I peeked in through the crack and got my first wonderful view of him. He was laid out upon the bed, his legs slightly apart, naked as the day I birthed him. His phone was in his left hand, the glow of it illuminating his face. His right hand slowly moved up and down his cock. And what a cock it was!

I licked my lips as I watched him stroke himself in the red light of his lamp, his fingers moving up the shaft then swirling over the head. I slid my hand between my thighs and pressed it against my sex as I watched him. My bikinis were already soaked with my anticipation and the heat was intense.

It was now or never, I knew this and I had to have this. I had to feel my son's body on mine, I had to show him what a mother could really do for her son. I knew I had to move in soon, move before he released, but the sight of him was mesmerizing. The way he moved his hand over the tip, the way he slowly slid it back down his shaft, teasing himself, making himself wait for the release, so sexy, so determined to make it last.

I removed my hand from my crotch and straighten out my chemise, I was going to take him tonight.

Slowly I pushed the door open and whispered, "Honey, are you okay?"

He dropped the phone, lifted himself up against the headboard and had a blanket over his waist in a flash, "Yes, yes. Fine mom, fine. Just watching a movie for a bit that's all."

I stepped in slowly letting the red light illuminate my body for him and smiled, "Oh, what are you watching hun?"

His eyes widened as he looked at me in my little outfit, "Holy shit mom! Where are your clothes?"

I smiled and sat myself at the foot of his bed, resting my hands on my thighs, "Oh you silly, these are my bedtime clothes. I was going to get a glass of water and saw your light glowing. Is everything okay?"

I could see his eyes focused on my legs, the sheer black fabric of the thigh highs bright against the red light. He shifted himself, but I could easily see his hardened cock beneath the blanket, "So, what are you watching?"

He took his phone and set it face down on his night stand, "It's just an old movie, nothing really interesting. Seriously mom, you aren't wearing anything."

I stood up and walked toward his desk were his shirt laid upon the floor, "You know you should put this in the hamper," I bent down, letting the chemise lift up to expose my ass for his eyes and picked it up then tossed it in the hamper. "It's a simple task and it will help you keep organized."

I turned and let my eyes take him in. His chest muscled, his stomach toned, and then I noticed one hand was now beneath the blankets and his cock was no longer what I could see the shape of. I tried to hide my smile, although I am not sure I concealed it well, I doubted his eyes were on my lips anyway. I took a few steps toward him so my knees touched the mattress, "So, what are you really doing?"

I could see his hand moving slowly beneath the covers as he stuttered his response, "Nothing, I was, am doing nothing. Um, I'm good now, ready for sleep okay?"

I slowly crawled onto the bed, inching myself closer to his body, "I think you were doing something. Something naughty, something sweet. Do you know what I think you were doing?"

His body went stiff as I closed in on him and his eyes clearly steadied themselves on my small, ample breasts, "Um, no, no I have no idea."

I giggled, this was so exciting, so thrilling for me. I was so close to seeing him the way I wanted to, yet so far away. I could see his excitement, his need growing and it took all my willpower to not rip the blankets from his body. I had to keep calm, to keep control. "I think you were stroking yourself to a video and now I think you have your fingers squeezing yourself as you look at me."

His eyes darted from my chest to my eyes to his crotch and back again, "Nope, wasn't doing that, am not doing that. Um, nope."

I moved closer to him, my fingertips touching the side of his thigh, "No? You were not looking at me that way? You were not watching a porn video? Are you sure?"

He took a deep breath, I could see he was still touching himself and could tell he was still fully erect, just the way I wanted him. He tried to adjust himself by moving his hips a bit but stopped when he noticed his covers would not continue to conceal him from my eyes, "Mom, I wouldn't, don't look at you like that, your my mother."

It was time to begin, time to take what I was here for. I slid my left hand up his leg and began to gather the blanket in my hand, pulling it lower on his body. He didn't move, just continued to stare at my body as I balanced on my hands and knees beside him. His hip came into view, then the head of his cock. I continued with my exposing of his body happy that I had him where I wanted him. Lower the blankets went, and there it was, his big cock with his fingers wrapped around it. I licked my lips, how tasty it looked erect and ready for me. I rested my left hand on his thigh and reached back for my chemise with my right. I pulled on the satin lifting the fabric up to my stomach and letting the lighting of the room give my boy the sight of my panties.

I moved closer so my face was right above his manhood and slowly lowered my face, "It's okay, Forrest. This will be wonderful." I flicked my tongue over the tip of his cock and tasted his pre cum. What a salty delight! I moved my mouth all the way down and sucked on his head, rolling my tongue over it. I heard a small whimper of joy escape his lips and smiled to myself.

I used my left hand to remove his hand from the cock I wanted to possess and used my right hand to guide his other hand between my legs. I pressed his hand tight up against my sex, making him feel how wet and hot my pussy was. When he remained still I gave his shaft a long lick and whispered, "Be a good boy and tease my pussy."

I lifted his cock up and lowered my mouth onto it, not quite sure if I could take him completely in my mouth, but I wanted to. His fingers began to press against me and that was all the encouragement I needed. I took him all the way in my throat, my nose pressing against his balls, my tongue flicking against his meat. His fingers began to bounce on my panty clad pussy, a low growl came from his lips. I knew he would like this! I slid my lips up him, swirled my tongue over his head several times then took him deep again.

I then started to run my mouth up and down his hard cock, my fingers wrapping around it and pumping him as I sucked his young meat. His fingers started moving faster on my pussy and his breathing became heavy. I let my pinky and ring finger tease his heavy balls every time they lowered on him and started bobbing my mouth and hand faster and faster, sucking hard on his cock.

His hand pressed hard against me and his other dropped on the back of my head, "Mom stop. Fuck mom stop! Or your gonna make me cum in your mouth!"

I lifted my mouth off him for just a moment, "I want you to fill my belly with your cum" then I was back on him like a beast, sucking and stroking him, pumping his young cock. His fingers slipped beneath my panties and slid deep inside my pussy as his manhood began to swell, oh I wanted this so badly, wanted to feel his seed in my mouth! His fingers pressed hard inside me and his cock erupted in my throat, thick stream after thick stream flowed down to my stomach, I kept sucking on him, kept stroking him, I wanted every drop of his orgasm and I was going to get it.

His hand moved to the side of my face to stop me, "Fuck! Oh fuck mom!"

I released him from my mouth, but kept my hand wrapped around him, "You are delicious, Forrest. Now do you want to taste Mommy? Can you make mommy feel as good as she made you feel?"

He moved his finger slowly inside me and nodded, "Yes, please, I want to please you, want to taste you."

I let go of him and he moved his fingers from my sex. I wiggled my bikini panties down my legs and straddled his chest, "Now be a good boy and lick my wet pussy."

I crawled forward placing myself above his face and lowered myself to his mouth. He did not hesitate, he took a hold of my hips and flicked his tongue over my folds. What a feeling, what joy it was to feel his mouth on my aching pussy!

I rocked my hips slowly as he kissed at my folds then sucked on them. I loved the feeling of his hot breath, his desire to taste every inch of my sex. I arched my back and reached for his cock behind me and began to stroke him. I didn't want him softening, I still needed to feel him inside me.

His mouth clamped onto my sex and he darted his tongue in several times then licked around my clit. I began to wonder if I could get him to do more, if I could get him to rim me as he tongue fucked me. Lifting myself from his mouth I caressed his cheek, "Will you lick my ass sweetie? Will you rim Mommy as she sucks on your big cock?"

He caressed my leg and nodded sheepishly and my smile widened.

I shifted my body so I could look down his tight chest and lowered my mouth to his softening cock. His hands went around me and spread my cheeks and soon I felt the warm tongue flick over my ass. I moaned and rocked on him as he spun his tongue over me, how I loved the feeling of his mouth on my ass! I lifted his cock and kissed his balls and slowly sucked on them. I could feel his stiffness returning as his mouth moved back to my sex and his lips wrapped around my clit. He sucked on my clit for some time before slipping his tongue through my folds and back to my little bud, I was so close to cumming!

I stroked his hard shaft and began to rotate my hips against his mouth and when his tongue pressed against my clit I lost all control. I pressed my lips against his shaft, moaned loudly and let my pussy release my orgasm on his face. My orgasm was so intense and he pressed his tongue tightly against my folds as I rocked my hips against him throughout the delightful experience.

I laid tight against him as my pussy stopped its contractions, his breath still hot against my box. How great it was to cum for him, now I needed him inside me.

I moved up onto my knees giving his meat a few strokes then turned around above him. Smiling down to him I lifted his cock and lowered myself onto him. His penetration of me was heavenly, spreading my love hole and slowly going deeper inside me. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying out in pain and delight and moaned loudly as I felt my ass against his skin, how full my pussy was with him completely inside me.

His eyes were focused on mine as I began to ride him, slowly at first then faster and faster, his breath was getting heavier, his hands tight on my hips. I realized then how badly I wanted him to take me instead of me taking him, how hot would it be for him to take control. I stopped my decent hallway down his shaft, "Do you want to fuck Mommy, Forrest? Do you want to fuck her hard and fast like she needs you to?"

His chest was heaving, his fingers were tight on my hips and his eyes brightened, "Yes Mommy, I want to fuck you, fuck you hard."

I rotated my hips slowly, how I loved hearing him say those words, "Then take me Forrest, toss Mommy on the bed and take her like you want to."

He moved faster than I thought he would, I had forgotten how strong my son was! He lifted me from his cock, stood and tossed me on the bed. I spread my legs and he plunged himself inside me and began to thrust his hips rapidly. He filled me hard and went deep, his thrusts going faster and faster, his thighs slapping hard against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and screamed out as I came. I didn't care if the whole neighborhood heard me, my pussy squeezed and released his hard cock so many times, my ass was soaked with my juices and he kept fucking me with his big cock.

I needed him to cum, needed him to release and I wanted to feel him fill me. I reached around him, letting my nails scratch at his back and spoke the best I could, "Fill me Forrest, fucking fill my pussy with your hot seed!"

That was all the encouragement he needed, he pushed himself deep inside me and I felt his hot seed spill out of him. His cock swelled several times and I rolled my hips to help him along. How wonderful this was, laying so close to him with his manhood pumping his seed into my hungry pussy. I kept my legs wrapped around his hips even after he collapsed on me. I gave him a soft kiss on the forehead and whispered, "You're a good boy."

He moved off of me his smile wide and knelt on the floor breathing heavily. His words were broken, "Fuck, Mom, fuck. We can't tell anyone about this."

I stood and walked behind him, letting my fingertips trace his chest then knelt behind him, kissing his ear I whispered, "Honey, they already know." His smile was all I needed and I kissed his cheek. Then I stood, gathered my panties and walked back to my room.

When I stepped into my bedroom I looked to Frank. His seed was dripping off his chest and his smile was wide, "Did you have fun?"

I leaned down and kissed him softly then crawled into bed beside him, "I had a great time. Let us sleep like this, your seed on you and his in me."

We did fall asleep like that, two very happy people. Life had changed in our house, changed for the better. We teach our children much more than the basics in life and we are very happy to do so.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers