Family is for Fun Ch. 07: Becca

Story Info
Becca improves her relationship with her cousin.
3.5k words
4.56
9.8k
10
0

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing

*

I always thought fantasies and desires were for a certain type of person. That type of person would be one that craves the constant contact and thrill of sexual play. Like a nymphomaniac or something. I didn't think they were common in normal people, people like me.

My younger sister had always been considered the bad one in our family. She was the one that people knew had had sex at a younger age and when she was in college it was her that sent videos of herself masturbating to her boyfriend at the time. We knew she liked to play with men after they broke up. I'm not saying she slept around, but she was far less innocent than I was.

Unlike Stacy I had only been with one man, and only a few times. My idea of naughty fun was a little grinding and kissing. Yeah I was tame, very tame compared to my younger sister, there was no question about that.

I felt that desire though, that need that I had heard so much about. It came to full bloom one night when I least expected it. Stacy's phone rang late at night and I knew, I knew she received a message that was going to be steamy. The big surprise was not what it was, but who it was, and a bigger, wonderful surprise was how wet and horny it made me.

I had her phone in my hand. When she tried to get it from me we fell on the floor entwined with one another, her half naked body on top of mine. And that is when I saw our cousin was the one that sent the video. I know it shouldn't have, but it did, it made me wet, made my pussy tingle in excitement. And when she told me she had slept with him after having a mutual masturbation session with him I had to see it.

We watched him stroke his hard cock with our legs pressing against each other's sex, our grinding matching the pace of his hand and when I saw his thick seed shoot from him I lost all control. I was horny, I was excited, and I needed to be pleased. I had never been with a woman before, never imagined touching one, especially not my sister, but it didn't matter. I needed it right then and there.

Stacy and I orgasmed as we pressed our pussies together and kissed so deeply that my world spun. When she said she needed to taste me, I practically begged her to do so. She gave me the best orgasm of my life and I made sure to do the same. She rode my face and I tongue fucked her. I even fingered her ass, something I never thought I would do. The sheer excitement that ran through my body when she came was like nothing I had ever felt before and I loved it.

Was it wrong to make each other orgasm? Was it wrong to play with my sister then and to continue to do so every time we have since? Maybe. But who's to say. One cannot judge a person's choices without knowing or understanding their reasons. We enjoyed each other and will continue to as often as we so choose.

Another thing happened to me that night. I understood the desire, the need that other's had. It didn't quite register that night, but it did a few days later.

I went to my uncle's house because I wanted to take a nice swim and he had the best pool. A closed in fence, heated, and a nice deck to warm up on. It was perfect. As always I wore my bikini and covered my bottoms with a pair of shorts. I liked my bikini, but always felt odd with the bottom uncovered in front of family.

When I got there my cousin Wayne was the only one home and he was about to get into the pool himself so he invited me in with him. Wayne is a couple years older than me, still living at home as he looks for a house on his own now that he has found his career going in the right direction.

I jumped in right off, and swam the distance of the pool then pulled myself close to the edge and looked back at him. And there it was, that feeling building in my body that had been awakened a few short nights ago. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as I viewed my cousin. Wow he was sexy! He was pulling his tee-shirt off and my eyes devoured his chiseled chest, his cut abs, his bronzed skin. I let my gaze fall lower on his body, his board shorts covering his sex and part of his thick thighs, down to his cut calves. My world was moving in slow motion and I was loving the view I getting from it.

I couldn't believe the reaction my body was having to him. I squeezed my thighs together and averted my gaze as he jumped into the warm water. Fuck that was hot!

I stayed against the wall as he swam toward me like a torpedo in the water and when he burst out I watched his body lift in the air and sink again. What a specimen. Such a tight and well maintained body. He pulled himself to the edge beside me and ran his hand over her shaved head pulling the water from his eyes.

I tried to not let him notice how I was looking at him, how my nipples where stiff beneath the fabric of my top. I had to do something, something to get my mind off of his body or something to get his mind on mine.

Looking at him, one large arm on the side of the pool, the other rotating slowly in the water, his blue eyes bright, and the little waves crashing and rippling off his bulky chest made my decision for me. I had to get his attention. I had to make him look at me the way I was looking at him. There was no question about it, I wanted him, no I needed him to lust me like I was lusting him.

His voice took me from my thoughts, "Are you swimming or dreaming?"

Oh fuck, I was dreaming, definitely dreaming and he was the biggest part of that dream. I giggled and splashed some water on him, "Swimming. I was just catching my breath it's a long pool."

He let out a laugh and splashed me back, "It isn't far, we've swam this a million times. Come on, I'll race you to the other side."

I loved a challenge and a plan came into my swirling brain. Oh! We would race and I would lose. "You're on."

We positioned ourselves to get ready, one hand on the edge and our feet against the wall. He counted down, "3, 2, 1" and we were off. Having always been a strong swimmer I kept pace with him, then I let up and watched him extend the distance between us.

He stood as he finished and held his hands out to the side. When I got to him and stood, pulling my ponytail back behind me he said, "What was that? Were you not ready?"

I rolled my eyes and huffed, "It wasn't a fair race. My shorts held me back."

He set his hands on his wonderful hips and let out a laugh, "Yeah that's it!"

I gave his chest a playful slap, "Well wait. I'm going to take these things off and then we will do it again."

As I stepped up the steps he was still laughing, "Whatever floats your boat Becca. You're just getting slow."

Oh I would show him slow, how slow I could run my lips down that chiseled chest. I kept my back facing him as I untied my shorts and started lowering them down my legs. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I needed to. I didn't bend at the knees, didn't attempt to hide my ass from his gaze as I brought the shorts to the blue tile. I took my time, I wanted him to look, I wanted him to see my skimpy bikini bottoms and my wet globes.

When I turned around I knew I got what I wanted. He was nibbling on his bottom lip and his hands had moved in front of him, but not enough. I could see the shape of his cock lifting in his shorts. I gave him the view and he liked it. I walked back into the pool as slowly as I could letting his eyes take in every inch of my scantily clad body. I loved how his eyes made me feel, loved how they made the heat in my bikini bottoms sizzle.

I stepped close to him and gave his chest another playful slap, "Okay Mr. Muscles, are you ready?"

He nodded, way more than what was needed, "What, yup, yeah, I sure am. Yup, ready to go. You?"

I tried to hide my smile, I really tried, but my excitement was growing and I knew something else was as well, "Let's go big guy."

We separated enough to give our arms room to move and crouched in the water, ready to go. He counted down, "3, 2, 1." We swan faster than we have ever swam before to the deep end and he touched the edge just a millisecond before my hand slapped down upon it.

We rested ourselves on the edge, both breathing heavily when he looked to me, "I win. Wow that was fast."

I smiled, what an opportunity to play my cards, I shifted myself a bit closer to him, "So you did, what should be your prize?"

He took a deep breath and adjusted his large arm on the poolside, "Well a man should get a prize, what do you think would be best? A trophy? A massage? A medal?"

I watched him closely, saw his eyes gazing from my lips to my breasts, then back again. I smiled and brought myself close to him and slid my hand over the front of his shorts. Oh he was hard, very hard. I was so ready to have him, "How about a sexy cousin helping you out?"

He didn't move for a long moment and then took in a few deep breaths. His cock was growing thicker in my hands and I left it there giving it small squeezes. He steadied himself then spoke, "Oh fuck. Becca, fuck! What are you doing?"

I pulled myself tight against him and gave his manhood a slow stroke, "I'm offering a man a prize. Will he not accept what is offered to him? Will he not slide up on the tile and let my mouth reward him?"

He halfheartedly tried to move away but my hand was tight on his meat and my arm was around him, "But we are cousins Becca. We can't do that."

I smiled and kissed his nose, "Are you saying you don't like what you see? You didn't like the way my ass looked when your eyes wouldn't move from it." I gave his cock a good squeeze and felt his body move closer to me, "Slide up there and show your sexy cousin how much you like her."

He nodded and began to lift himself from the water and I released him to let him do so easily. How sexy he was as he lifted himself, his chest and abs bulging and the wonderful thickness in his pants so close to my face. As he untied his short he muttered, "This is so wrong, fuck, so wrong." But his shorts went down his legs and his wonderful erect cock stood proudly.

I tapped the tile and smiled up to him, "Sit down big guy." He moved so quickly I actually moved a bit back in pure reaction, but the view before me was magnificent. His balls were tight against him, his shaft stiff as a board with the puffed head already leaking his clear cream. I moved forward and held his legs. Then I kissed his sack lightly. His moan was all I needed to move further. I sucked lightly on his balls then rolled my tongue around them before I slid my tongue up his shaft and around that wonderful tip tasting his sweet pre cum. He tasted divine! I parted my lips and slid them over the tip sucking softly.

Wayne's fingers moved to the back of my head and he caressed my long ponytail as my mouth slid down his thick cock. My movements became faster as I feasted on his wonderful meat until he stopped my head and spoke, "Please come up here on the tile. Fucking Christ! Come up here so I can feel you."

I locked my eyes on his as I slid my mouth up his manhood and let it pop from my lips. Shifting over slightly I pulled myself from the water and knelt beside him. His mouth found mine and we kissed, out tongues dancing together. My fingers wrapped around his shaft and I slowly stroked his length when I felt his fingers pulling my bathing suit to the side then rolling over my folds. I was so fucking wet and horny that when he pressed them against my love hole they slid in easily.

I broke our kiss and moved to his ear, my words a husky whisper, "I want to drink you Wayne. Make me cum while you fill my mouth."

He nodded and his fingers began to fuck me slowly. When my mouth found his shaft again I went on it rapidly. My fingers caressed his tight balls as my other hand stoked his cock in unison with my wet mouth. His fingers began to move faster, fucking my aching pussy harder and harder, slapping his palm against my clit with every thrust. I could feel his cock swelling at the same time I felt my ass and stomach start to clench. Then I dropped my mouth down taking him deep and let my pussy grip and writhe at his fingers. I moaned on his shaft and squeezed his balls. His cock bulged, a moan escaped him and his thick cream shot into my throat. I moved my head quickly, bobbing up and down his cock as another stream hit the roof of my mouth and then a thick steam hit the back of my throat. I continued to suck on my cousin's cock as he came. I continued as his fingers fucked my dripping pussy. I wanted every drop he had to offer and I wasn't going to stop if I could help it.

He grabbed the back of my head and shuddered several times, "Fuck, holy fuck! Stop, stop, holy fuck yes!"

I felt his finger slip from my juicy cunt as his body fell back onto the tile. Slowly I slid him from my lips and smiled to him, "You are so tasty, Wayne."

He smiled and ran his fingers over my head, "Holy fuck you are good."

I was happy, but I wanted more, I needed more. I needed to feel him inside me. I slid my bottoms off of me and crawled over him then up his body littering his beautiful muscles with soft kisses as I went. I let my lips found his as my folds pressed against his manhood. My tongue flicked over his while my hips moved slowly.

His hands went around me and with a quick flick of his wrist my top was undone. His hips moved with mine and I could feel his cock lifting as we moved. What a feeling! Fuck it was like a dream feeling him stiffen against my wet, needy pussy!

I lifted my body up, letting my hands roll up my stomach and cup my breasts before him. I stroked my tits and pinched my nipples a few times then slid my hands back down my lusty body. Moving up to my knees I took his thick shaft in my hand and stroked it a few times then lowered myself so that wonderful mushroom top pressed against my opening. His hips moved up and I giggled pulling away from his thrust. Fuck it felt good to have the tip enter me then leave like that! But this was about the way I wanted him, nice and slow. I want to feel every inch of his cock as it slid inside me.

I gave him a few slow strokes then began to lower myself again. His tip spread my love nest then slid in, fuck it felt so good! I rolled my hips then slid further down his shaft, watching his eyes as they grew brighter and brighter with every inch that entered me. I slid back up him before taking him completely out and let the tip rest just inside my opening, how good it felt there. How sexy and naughty it made me feel.

His hands went to my hips and he held them tightly, his breathing heavy, his words almost a growl, "Fuck! Drop on my cock, let me fill you Becca."

I snarled with excitement, rotated my hips a few times and dropped on his magnificent manhood taking him deep inside my aching, needy pussy. His chest came up to meet mine, his fingers sliding down to my ass, spreading my cheeks. His hands were large and covered my ass well, his body hot and thick with his sweat and I loved the feel of it against my naked tits.

We rocked back on the tile and I lifted myself for him to start his rapid thrusts inside me, his fingers tapped against my rosebud and a felt a flurry of delight run through my body, I wanted him to fuck my ass and I wasn't going to hide it. I let my lips leave his for just a moment, "Fuck my ass Wayne! Fuck my ass as hard as you are fucking my pussy!"

I locked my mouth back onto his and his finger slid deep inside me. The feeling of his cock pumping inside me like an engine piston and the way his fingers took my ass was too much for me to hold back. My whole body began to shake, my ass began to clench on his pumping digit, my stomach tightened so much that I couldn't breathe and then my pussy released like a tidal wave. The orgasm was intense and I could feel myself splashing off of him and onto my legs. Fuck! What an orgasm! He fucked me harder, faster as I covered him with my juices and as my body started to relax a bit he left my lips, "Fuck, I'm going to cum!"

I couldn't let him cum inside me, but I couldn't waste his salty seed either. I moved quickly, smacking his finger from my ass as I pulled my pussy from his thickening cock. Twisting as I lifted myself, I knelt beside him. I stoked him fast while cupping his tight sack. His seed shot up at me before I could get my mouth on him and I let it hit my face, he sent another thick rope at me and I let it splash down on his tight stomach. I continued to stoke his beautiful cock, milking his white cream from him then lowered my lips to it, sucking on it and swirling my tongue to get the last drops of him.

When he pulled my head from his shaft I smiled up to him. I ran two fingers over his stomach gathering his cream and licked it from them, "You are delicious, Wayne."

He set his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. Fuck he was good!

When I pulled away from him we were both breathing heavily and the realization that we could get caught sparked inside both of us. I giggles as I moved from his wonderful body, "We better get dressed fast."

He took a towel to wipe the remnants of his seed from his abs and chest as I pulled my bottoms up. As he pulled his trunks up his eyes stayed on my body. He then grabbed my top and walked behind me. The fabric covered my breasts and as he tied it behind me, his lips found my ear, "I cannot wait for our next race."

The thought sent shivers down my spine and between my legs. I, could not wait for our next race!

All these years of being the sweet innocent one and now I regretted them, but I would not hold back any more. I was going to have my fun. I wasn't going to become a slut or anything like that, but I and Wayne were going to have a wonderful summer.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers