Family is for Fun Ch. 08: Wayne

Story Info
Wayne's sister makes a deal with him.
3.5k words
4.58
9.6k
12

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

Thank you Chitranna for editing this writing.

***

I consider myself a down to earth kind of man. I did what I was supposed to throughout my short time on this earth and did so happily. I played 3 sports in high school, kept my body in shape and my grades up. I went to college, got my degree while playing a sport and achieved what I wanted to. And then I stayed at home until I was truly ready to move into my own home after my career was set into motion.

I did it the way I was supposed to, the way I thought was the right way. I had a girlfriend here and there, played around a bit, no more than most boys, but I kept my focus on what I needed to do to set my life up the way I wanted to.

I didn't do anything haphazardly or on the fly. No big parties, no high risks. I stayed away from drugs, stayed away from smoking, never really drank to excess and remained a clean cut, responsible man.

So when my impulses got the best of me it was not just exciting and thrilling, it was way out of my element. What transpired from that event made me a different person, more of a risk taker. It made me want to drink more from the glass we call life.

The first thing I want to make clear. I was not a virgin when the event I will tell you about happened. I had been with a few women by that time, one of which was a little wild. She loved to be smacked, choked and gagged. It was pretty crazy at first and I had many reservations about it, but it was fun. So, no, I was not a virgin, just didn't sleep with any girl I could.

So the sip of life I drank, yeah, that's what I will refer it to, because it was like getting drunk. My world spun and it made me rethink so many things. Sort of like when you have a good buzz going, you think of things and they sort of just pop up on you.

It started on a Monday afternoon. I thought I was home alone when my cousin came to visit. It was nothing out of the ordinary, Becca often came over to swim in our pool. She was a hell of a swimmer, always had been. I remember so many times that we had raced back and forth or around the pool as we grew up. Becca is a beautiful woman, her regimen of swimming and the sports she played kept her body in absolutely stunning shape. Her eyes were a blue that matched the Caribbean ocean and she had long blonde hair that she kept in a high pony tail. She is beautiful.

As I was about to jump in the pool, I offered her to jump in as well. No reason to swim alone when you can have another swimmer to talk to and get a race or two going. Becca always wore a bikini top and shorts, I always suspected she had her bikini bottoms on beneath those shorts, but never inquired about them, it was none of my business after all. She jumped in and swam the length quickly, much like she always did. She was like a dolphin when she swam, so slick and precise with her movements.

I took my shirt off and jumped in swimming the distance and pulling myself up to her. She seemed a bit out of it, there was just something different about her that day. I wanted her back to herself so I offered a race, which she accepted. I beat her easily. I really couldn't believe the distance between us when I stood in the water at the shallow end of the pool. I had never beaten her so decisively.

When I teased her about it, telling her she must be getting slow she blamed it on the shorts she wore. I laughed of course. I mean really? Shorts slowed her down? She stepped out of the pool to remove them though and my eyes could not leave her body. And when she pulled the shorts down my eyes focused on her ass. She was wearing a thin bikini and her globes where perfect. As the shorts rolled down her long legs my eyes took every bit of the view in and I felt myself thickening in my trunks.

I moved my hands to cover my growing issue when she walked back into the water, but I couldn't help but take in the sexy woman that was coming toward me. Her perfectly round breasts, her smooth stomach, her long legs, it was all so enchanting to me.

When she slapped my chest it brought me back to where I was supposed to be, in a pool, with my cousin, about to race. So we did, we raced to the other side and I barely won. We swam faster than I think we had ever swam before. I thought I did so because of my excitement and now that I think back on it, I think her speed was for the same reason.

When I bragged that I had won she asked if I wanted my prize. I couldn't help looking at her in the pool like that, her lips full, and her breasts heaving with every breath. I tried to play it off, but she moved closer and her hand touched my cock, my rock hard cock.

What is a man to do? I mean, there she was offering herself to me as the prize for beating her in a race and she was so fucking sexy. I did what she wanted, maybe a nice blow job was what I needed and what she really wanted to do. Sure, we are cousins, but how could I resist.

So it turned into more than a blow job, sure. And it was wonderful, so wonderful to have her on me, to have her spray on my legs as I slid myself in and out of her tight pussy. It was hot, so very hot for me. And it wasn't like anyone would know. Not that time or any other time we decided to make sex the reward to the loser of the race.

What I didn't expect was what happened two nights later.

I decided to have a late workout, figured I would spend two hours doing one then hit the shower and go to bed. It was a good workout, went for a run, hit the weights in the basement, took a swim. It was great. I was refreshed and in need of a good shower. So I went to my room with a quick, "Good night" to my folks then headed right into my bathroom to turn the hot water of my shower on.

I gave myself a good shave before I went into the water, making my face smooth and then my genitalia as I did once a week. The water was great on my sore muscles and I lathered myself liberally with my Old Spice body wash before letting the water spray upon me for some time.

When I got out I dried myself with one towel then wrapped another around my waist. I stepped into my room and was a bit confused, I had sworn I left my light on, but it was dark. I used the light from my bathroom to get to my switch and flicked it on. When I turned toward my bed I viewed something I never thought I would see and something I never thought I would want to see.

My younger sister was sitting on my bed, her back against the headboard. Her chest and stomach were covered with a black corset, black shiny panties barely covered her sex and black thigh high stockings ran up her legs, which were crossed at her ankles. I almost lost my towel!

She used her hands to push some of her black hair away from the top of her breasts and lifted her green eyes to look at me. Her words were barely a whisper, "I was wondering if you would ever get out of the shower."

My eyes scanned my sister. The black fabric a massive contrast to her pale, fit body. What the fuck was she doing? Why was she in my room? Why was she dressed to look like a sexy goddess? Why was she in my room, on my bed in her little outfit?

A little smile spread on her black colored lips, "Do you know what I know big brother?"

Alexis uncrossed her feet and moved a knee up to her chest as I looked at her, trying to figure out what she wanted and why she would be in my room right after my shower, "Listen, I don't know why you are dressed like that, why you are on my bed or what you know. It's fucking weird. Please, Alex, leave."

She smiled wider and ran her fingers through her hair, "Oh you don't want me to leave Wayne. You really don't. What you want to do is exactly what I tell you to."

I laughed holding my towel tightly, "I don't know what you think you're doing or what you think you can make me do Alex. I think you might have gotten into the scotch. It's time for you to go."

I took a step toward her and she lifted a hand in front of her body, "No! You will do what I want Wayne. I know everything. I know about you and Becca. I saw everything."

I stopped, dead in my tracks. My mind swirled and my jaw dropped, there was just no way, "How the fuck? What do you mean? Becca and I didn't do anything but swim."

Her hand moved to her breast and she caressed herself slowly, "The wonderful thing about needing your car repaired and a friend bringing you home is nobody thinks you are here. An even better thing is looking out my window and seeing how bad your big brother can be."

Fuck! My hand gripped my towel tighter. How could I not know she was there? How could I have not realized she was in her room? I tried to pretend I didn't know what she was talking about, "Last time Becca was here we swam a few laps then she left, I don't know what you thought you saw or what you are implying."

She smirked and rolled her eyes. Keeping her gaze on me as she moved her body so she was kneeling on my bed with her legs parted. She caressed her breasts and let out a small moan, "No, that is not what happened. You let her take your thick cock in her mouth then you slid your fingers in her. She sucked on your cock until you came in her mouth and she came on your hand," Her fingers slid down her body and she cupped her sex, "Then she crawled on you and you fucked her like a madman. I could hear her moans when her pussy sprayed against you, I could feel the passion and lust." Alex dropped to all fours and crawled closer to the foot of the bed, "And then you shot you thick seed into her face, your chest and stomach before she took you deep in her mouth again. I saw it all, saw it as my fingers danced on my own, wet pussy."

Holy fuck! She did know. She saw everything. I didn't know if I was scared or excited, but my cock was lifting as I remembered how Becca and I had played, how good it was to feel her orgasm and the wonderful sensation of her mouth on me as my own orgasm subsided.

Alex's eyes moved from my eyes to my crotch and she giggled mischievously, "That is what I like. A nice rising stiff cock. You have two choices Wayne, do what I say or, I can tell everyone about the two of you, tell them how you fucked her hard, how she ate your load, how you fingered her pussy, everything."

I shook my head in defiance, how could this be happening and why would she want such a thing, "We can't, it's not right Alex, I won't do anything to you."

"What's the difference? She and I are both blood." She moved herself back up to her knees and slid her fingers into the little panties waistband, "I think you will. I think you want to. Look at you Wayne. Your cock is about to burst from that towel thinking of her, then thinking of me." Slowly she slid the panties down her legs showing me her clean shaved box, glistening with her wetness, "You want to take me. After all, what is a cousin compared to a sister? And, what choice do you really have?"

I didn't know what to do. I had no question in my mind with how wrong it would be to touch my sister. I mean no question about that. But it was also wrong to fuck my cousin and if I didn't do what my sexy little sister wanted there would be a whirlwind of troubles for my previous actions. And those issues would extend to Becca.

There was also no question my excitement was there, it wasn't like I could hide my hardness beneath the towel. And to be honest she was sexy kneeling on my bed like that. Her corset tight on her little frame, the top of her breasts poking out, her shaved pussy glistening, the soft stockings begging to be caressed. Slowly, defeated, I took a step toward her.

Alexis stood on my bed, letting the small fabric she called panties fall on the comforter. Her eyes where focused on my towel and she pointed to it, "I knew you would see things my way. Drop the towel, let me see the thick meat that took our cousin."

I kept my eyes on hers as I pulled the towel from itself and let it fall. Her face brightened as it fell and I stood before her naked with my erect cock. She licked her lips, "Yes, that is a nice, thick cock isn't it? No wonder you made her cum like she did." I started to move my hand to cover myself and she snarled, "Don't you dare. You will do what I want and you will not cover that. Look at you. So built, so sexy. Look at your cock. Yes, you remember everything you did, look at the coating you have leaked on that head of yours."

I looked down and couldn't believe it, my cock was soaked with pre cum! I looked back to Alexis and shook my head, "Okay, you got what you wanted. Can we stop now? I don't want anything going too far."

She giggled and ran her fingers over her sex, "These are my terms and I do not negotiate. I will be gentle, but you are going to fuck me. You are going to make me cum on your cock, then I am going to fill my mouth with your monster and you will fill my belly with your cum. It's that simple. Fuck me, make me cum and then I swallow every last drop of you. Or, they will know everything. That means about you and her and how you tried to seduce me."

She had me where she wanted me and there was little else I could do to save face. I nodded and took a breath, "Okay, but I take you from behind I will take you doggy so I don't have to see you."

She smiled and slid off the bed, "You better fuck me good Wayne. Make me feel you hard and fast. And you better make me cum."

She turned around, spreading her legs wide and lowered her chest to my soft mattress. Her fingers slid between her legs and she spread her folds, "Fuck me Wayne. Show your little sister how much you love her."

I slowly moved towards her, placing my hand on my cock I angled it to her pussy and pressed it against her. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was about to fuck my sister to save my cousin. How did fucking my cousin turn into fucking my sister?

She rolled her hips on me, coating the tip of my cock with her feminine juices. It was now or never. I pressed my head into her love hole then pushed myself deeper inside my little sister's wet pussy.

Her breath came in short gasps, "Fuck, yes, fuck! Fill my pussy, fuck me hard and finger my tight ass."

I didn't dare to disobey. I pushed myself deep inside her and began to pump my hips. I grabbed her side with one hand and I slid the other on her ass, stroking her, letting my middle finger tease her ass hole.

I felt her fingers pressing and rolling over her clit as my cock slid in and out of her, "Fuck my ass Wayne! Fuck my pussy hard! You need to make me cum, have to satisfy my needs."

I slid my middle finger deep inside her ass and started pounding my cock deeper and faster inside her tight pussy. My thighs were slapping against hers and her moans were getting heavier as her fingers pressed hard against her sex. "Yes, fuck me to save her, fuck me and make me explode!"

I pushed myself harder and faster, my finger pumping deep inside her ass, my cock deep inside her love box. She started to shake, I could feel her ass clenching and her pussy beginning to convulse.

Her orgasm was intense and dripped out of her and down my legs. I kept thrusting myself inside my little sister as she commanded. I was starting to feel my cock getting thick, I was close to cumming inside her when she backed herself up and pushed tight against me, "Don't you dare cum in me, don't you dare. I want it in my belly Wayne! In my belly!"

I thought of anything I could to stop me from shooting my load, the car, the street, the tiles, the ceiling. Fuck I was so close!

I heard her giggle again and she moved herself forward enough for my still finger and my cock to slide out of her. She spun and used a hand to push me back a few steps. Alexis licked her lips as her hand closed over my cock, "Now I will make you cum."

Alexis dropped to her knees and took my cock deep in her mouth in a flash. My little sister slid her mouth up and down my shaft rapidly as her fingers caressed my sack. When I began to thicken again her pace increased. Fuck! I was about to shoot my load into my little sister's mouth!

I couldn't hold back any longer, her mouth was too good, to moist, too fast for me to even start to overthink it. I entangled my fingers in to her black hair, rolled my head back and let my thick cum shoot from my cock. My balls lifted several times as I filled her belly, so much sperm went down her delicate throat. I couldn't pull her off my cock as she sucked every drop from me and she did not release me from her mouth until she felt my legs beginning to buckle beneath me.

I took several steps back then rolled myself on to the floor, completely spent by her blow job. Holy fuck she was good.

She wiped her lips as she stood, then turned to grab her little panties. When she looked down at me I found my voice, "Okay, we are good, we are even. Never again."

She knelt beside me, her face stern. Then she grinned and kissed my lips softly. Her eyes looked down to my manhood and she looped her panties over it. Alexis moved her mouth close to my ear and whispered, "Do not doubt what I know. This is far from the last time." She stood, winked at me and skipped out of my room closing the door behind her.

I sat where I was, thinking about what had happened. I couldn't believe I just fucked my sister, couldn't believe she took all of me. What was I going to do the next time she came calling for me to please her? I shook my head, we both knew the answer to that.

That summer was a very interesting summer. Between the fun that continued with Becca and the payments I made to Alexis I rarely had a frown on my face.

People say that being with a family member is a bad thing, and maybe it is. But, in all honesty, they have no idea why anyone would do it and they have absolutely no clue how much fun it can be.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers