Family is for Fun Ch. 14: Elizabeth

Story Info
Elizabeth shows her cousin she wants him to take her hard.
3.6k words
4.56
7.1k
9
0

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers

CH. 14 - Elizabeth

Thank you IWantIt44 for editing this writing

I love sex, love the feel of a man inside me, love the power of an orgasm. I love everything about it. So I pushed myself one day, pushed myself to try something new. I had heard my sister had been with a woman, and I had seen my roommate close to naked several times and heard she had been with a woman. I had never had that fun, and I wanted it.

The series of events that took me to my choice of women I would pursue was a bit different than I expected them to go. I wanted to find a friend of mine and flirt a bit, try to test her a little then see if she would go further. If it didn't happen over the summer, I would attempt to see if I could seduce and tempt my dorm mate to play with me. That is not what happened.

I came home one day and could hear moans coming from the office, and I had to see what it was. When I peeked in, I was in shock and awe. My father was lying on the floor, and my sister was gliding her pussy over his hard cock. I should have walked away, should have run away, but I didn't. It was hot and sexy. When she slid him inside her, my hand fell between my legs and I pressed my fingers hard against my pussy. I was so excited watching my father fucking my sister!

My sister cried out that she was cumming and she wanted to feel him cum inside her, and I joined them. Biting my lip to keep quiet, my back against the wall, my juices soaking through my panties. What should have disgusted me had actually made me hornier than I had ever been before.

I rushed to my room as quickly as I could, hoping that I was not seen or heard. When I got there, I stripped, pulled out my dildo, fucked myself hard, and came again thinking of how much pleasure they got doing such a horrible deed.

I made the decision that it would be my sister, Victoria, who I would try to seduce and be my first female lover.

I waited a few days, until I knew we would be alone. I used the downstairs shower and made the water as hot as I could stand it and waited until I heard Victoria in the kitchen. I dried myself quickly, the excitement of trying to tease her making me slip several times as my panties slid up my legs and I fumbled with the hooks of my little bra. Then I stepped out, letting the steam flow around me.

I noticed Victoria's eyes move over my body right off and had to hide my smile. It was hot knowing my big sister was looking at me with a hunger. I had to make her make a move on me, had to make her want to touch me so I could have her.

When I confirmed that we were the only ones home, I saw her hand slide beneath her shirt, and it moved slowly over her stomach. Was she really as hot as I was? Was she really waiting for me to move forward to let us explore each other with a whole new kind of sisterly love?

I giggled to myself. How exciting it was to watch her try to keep herself collected with me standing in so little clothing in front of her. So I upped my game, suggesting that I should stay like that all day, just walking around in my bra and panties.

When she didn't respond, I decided it was time to let her know how Rachel and I used to study together in just our underwear, and that got the attention I wanted.

I then found out that she had done much more with her roommate, and I felt a tinge of jealousy. Why was her roommate able to feel her touch but I had not? Why did her roommate get to make her orgasm while all this time we spent together, I had never had the chance or even an offer of any sort? My desire to have her increased, and I could feel the heat in my panties like never before.

I took the grapefruit from her plate, and as I bit it I made sure the tart juices slid down my chin to my breasts, and that did everything I needed it to.

My sexy sister took me by the hips and slowly licked the fruit juice from between my breasts, up my neck to my ear, and then whispered how she could make me feel. Fuck yes! I was so excited, so horny, so in need of her gentle touch.

When she unfastened my bra, we let it fall to the floor, and I had the pleasure of feeling her tongue work over my nipple. I needed her, wanted her, but not in the kitchen. I asked her to take me on the couch, to take me there. She smiled and led me without hesitation. It was so thrilling, so hot to watch her before me. Her tight yoga pants displaying her sexy ass before me. When we got to the couch, she turned to face me, traced my jaw, and kissed my lips. Finally! And what a kiss it was, full of passion, love, desire, and lust.

Victoria broke our kiss to let me know how badly she wanted to taste me, to please me, and I did all I could to resist ripping my panties from my body. I wanted to see more of her, to tease her a little. I nipped at her chin and lifted her shirt. When it was high enough over her face that only her lips were exposed I took another deep kiss from her. How hot and sexy she was, half covered by her shirt!

When her shirt left her body, I released her lips from mine and lowered myself to the couch, taking time to kiss and suck on each of her hard nipples.

We kept our eyes locked on each other's as I settled on the couch, our anticipation and excitement growing with every second that passed.

Victoria's hands removed my panties from me slowly, seductively, and when her mouth touched my sex, I lifted my legs, grabbing them with my arms to pull them apart and lift them even higher for her wonderful tongue. She was a master at licking pussy! When her tongue tapped my ass, I could not restrain myself from begging her to rim me. Her tongue flicked over my ass, her fingers teased and pressed on my pussy, and I was gushing in no time. How wonderful it was with my sister giving me such a powerful orgasm!

When I could breathe again, I knew what I wanted, and I had to have it. I asked my big sister to let me taste her, to let me make her cum. Watching her remove her yoga pants felt like an eternity. I loved every second but wanted her so badly I didn't know if the length of time it took her to remove them was a good or bad thing.

Then I got my reward, her wet pussy lowering on my face. My tongue swirled and flicked over her hot box. I made love to my sister's sex with reckless abandon. When she came, when she flooded my mouth with her sweet juices, I was in complete jubilation.

We lay together on the couch for some time after, and I loved the feel of her naked body so close to mine, and that night I visited her in her bedroom for more of her loving touch.

This got me thinking. If Victoria had been given such wonderful pleasure from my father and I had been given so much pleasure from her, why not give my father some pleasure from me as well? I needed to do it, needed to feel the thrust of my father like she had. I needed to feel him inside me like I needed to feel her body on mine.

It was that simple. I was going to fuck my father. I didn't care if it was wrong or taboo or anything else. I wanted to fuck him, and I was going to feel him inside me. That was the plan anyway.

I waited until it would be just my father and me home alone to make my move. I heard him go into the office and changed out of my jeans and T-shirt and slid on skimpy panties, thigh-high nylons, and nothing else.

I went to the office door and could see just the top of his head as he worked on the computer, completely oblivious to anything else around him. I didn't say a word, just walked in, right past him, and began to look at the bookshelf in front of him. I ran my fingers over the titles and began to move them lower, bending at my waist so my panties slipped between my cheeks and he would get a full view of the way they parted my ass.

I rolled my hips as I scanned the books. My panties felt great sliding over my sex, and knowing my father had the perfect view of my dampening pussy made me very excited. On one hand I couldn't believe I was displaying myself for him, offering myself to him, knowing how wrong it was to do it, to tease, tempt, and feel my father. On the other hand, I needed to do this. I needed to feel his passion as I had felt Victoria's, needed to feel his lust and love.

I scanned and teased far longer than I expected to and began to wonder if my plan to seduce was failing, when I finally heard him clear his voice.

I stood up slowly and then turned my body to face him. "Oh hello." And that was when I was the one with the surprise waiting for me.

It was not my father looking back at me. It was my cousin Liam, most likely working on another pre-med course. I felt my face flush, my body stiffen as I looked at him. His eyes were wide, his mouth was slightly open, and his hands were frozen on the keyboard.

I didn't know if I was more embarrassed by him seeing me in just my little outfit or excited about being seen by someone I didn't expect to be caught by. He was clearly surprised. It was then I decided it didn't matter who caught me. I was caught, and I needed to be touched.

I smiled to him and ran my fingers over my breasts, rolling my hard nipples between my fingers, "Do you like the view, Liam?"

He looked around the room several times, and his mouth opened and closed a few times before he managed to speak. "Um, yes. Um, what are you doing?"

Oh, the thoughts that entered my head. Was he really that shy? Was he really that nervous about having my half-naked body standing in front of him? I wanted to play more, tease more. I wanted to see if I could get him to touch himself, to lose his control and take me.

I ran one hand down my stomach and cupped my hot pussy. "I just finished touching myself on my bed and knew I needed to study, but I didn't want to get dressed. I didn't think anybody was here. Now that you are though, I think I want to touch myself some more. Is that okay?"

He stuttered as he spoke, "I don't know, Elizabeth. Um, maybe you should go back to your room for that."

I rested my back on the bookshelf and moved my panties to the side. Running a finger through my folds, I let out a small moan. "But it is so much nicer teasing my pussy and ass when I can think of a nice hard cock being so close to me. Do you know how nice it is to be seen while you touch yourself? How hot it is to know someone is seeing your fingers sliding into your ass and pussy while you think about how great their cock would be in your mouth?"

Liam put his hands in front of him defensively, "Holy fuck, Elizabeth. That isn't right and you know it. Cover yourself and go back upstairs. I won't tell anyone about this, don't worry."

I bit my bottom lip. How hot was this? How thrilling was this? I moved my fingers to the waistline of my panties and slid them down my legs and then slowly lifted myself back up and ran my fingertips over my sex. "Actually, Liam, I think I would rather have you watch, watch me touch my freshly waxed pussy, watch me slide a finger in my tight ass, watch me soak my legs when I orgasm. Are you afraid to watch me touch myself? Are you afraid to tell your friends how hot you got watching your horny, slutty cousin finger herself?"

He rubbed his eyes and shook his head. "Fuck, Elizabeth! This isn't right. You are my cousin. I should not see you naked, forget seeing you touch yourself. Please, go back to your room and play. I cannot see this."

I parted my folds with my ring and index fingers while letting my middle finger dip inside my pussy, and I moaned softly. "But it feels so good touching my wet pussy with you sitting right there watching me. Sex is sex, sweet cousin, and it doesn't matter who it is with--brother, sister, father, mother, cousin. And you're just watching me, watching me feed my pussy my fingers. So you know I am thinking of your tongue flicking my ass, your fingers touching my pussy, your cock in my mouth, but it's just thinking and it feels so good. Why would I want to stop showing my hunger to you?"

Liam took a few deep breaths, I assumed trying to steady himself. "Elizabeth, this is so wrong. You know that, right? I mean, I can't be seeing my cousin like this."

I pinched my nipple, slid my middle finger deep inside my pussy, and moaned loudly. "It's so hot, Liam. So fucking hot. Are you nervous because we're cousins? Are you trying to not get excited because we are related? There is no passion as great as a family member. No desire to please as great. Look at how hard my nipples are. Look how wet my pussy is."

He shook his head a few times but did not move from his seat. He was enjoying this, whether he wanted to admit it or not. I removed my finger from my sex and walked toward him. "I know what you want, what you need."

When I got within a few feet of him, I turned my back to him and dropped to my knees and then lowered my chest to the floor. Spreading my legs, I slid my hand between my legs, letting the tips tap my ass, and then moved them back to my sex and slowly slid two inside my needy cunt. "A better view for you, cousin. A closer look at my pussy and my tight ass that are begging for your tongue and cock. Do you like it, Liam? Do you like how wet my fingers are when they slide out of my slutty pussy? You did this to me, cousin. You made me this horny, this wet, this needy. Do you want me to stop? Do you want my fingers to leave my pussy? Or do you want me to cum?"

I could hear the chair moving behind me, I could hear him shifting around, and I could hear the nervousness in his voice. "Elizabeth, stop. For the love of God, stop."

I moved my fingers out of my sexpot and rolled them over my folds. "Think of your sister. Every boy dreams of their sister. Think of my needs, my desires, my wants. Think of all the times we teased you with our little outfits, our skimpy bikinis, our running out of the shower in just a towel. You never wondered, sweet cousin? You never thought about how great it would be to slide yourself inside us and punish us for teasing you so much? You can right now... You can tongue fuck my ass while I finger my pussy, and then you can take me. You can treat me like a dirty slut and pound your frustrations out. Just let go and do it, Liam. Lick my ass, make me cum."

I'd barely finished the words when I felt the cool air of movement on my bare skin and then his hands on my ass and his tongue flicking over my rosebud. I moaned loudly. God, I loved my ass being licked! I slid my fingers deep inside my pussy and pressed my thumb against my clit.

Liam's tongue flicked and swirled over my ass, and then he slid it inside me. I pressed hard on my clit and then rocked my thumb on it while pressing my fingers hard against my wall. His tongue slipped back out, swirled, flicked, and then slid back in. My breathing became heavier and heavier, and with a scream of complete delight, my orgasm took me, taking my vision, making my body shake uncontrollably, my stomach tighten. I felt my sweet juices flow over my fingers, into my palm, and onto the floor beneath me.

Liam lifted himself quickly and pulled at my torso. "Get up, you little slut. Get up and bend over the desk."

His sudden enthusiasm and commands excited the fuck out of me. I wanted to be treated like a little slut, and him calling me one made my mind whirl. I moved as fast as he wanted me to, and when he slapped my ass and pulled at my leg, I lifted it, setting it on the desk, completely exposing myself for him.

I heard his pants unfasten and then hit the floor before his hand slapped my ass again. "You're a fucking tease, Elizabeth. A dirty fucking tease." He held his cock and slid the tip over my folds several times before he grabbed the back of my hair and pulled my head back to him. With a quick thrust, his cock filled my aching pussy.

He brought his face close to my ear. "I am going to fuck you, fuck you hard for all your teasing, you fucking slut."

I rolled my hips against him. This was so hot! I'd made him do it, made him take me, made him treat me like a slut and call me one.

He began with slow, hard thrusts, filling me and then slowly emptying me before slamming back deep inside me. "Is this what you want, you little cunt? You want me to fuck your pussy hard?"

I rocked my hips on his cock and smiled. "Fuck me hard, Liam. Fuck me so hard and cum deep inside me. Show me how bad you want me."

Pulling back on my hair with one hand and grasping my hip with the other, Liam fucked my pussy hard and fast. His deep long strokes where powerful, his thighs slapping loudly off of mine. I tried to drop my head as my pussy released on him, but he held me firmly. He wanted to show me he was in charge, and I loved it. And I know he loved it as well because his words became unintelligent grunts and then I felt him grow inside me, and with one hard thrust he held himself deep in my pussy and his thick seed filled me.

Liam's body pressed hard against my back as he released himself inside my hot pussy, and I loved the feel of his hot breath as it rolled over my bare skin. Holding me tightly, he gave a few more thrusts, being sure he had emptied his sac in me before he lifted himself off of me. As he slid his softening cock from my dripping pussy, he smacked my ass hard. "Fuck, Elizabeth, you are a good slut. But we can't tell anyone about this."

When he stepped back and let my hair go, I set my leg down and turned to face him. His chest was heaving, his hands were shaking, and his cock was limp, coated with our juices. It was so sexy. I caressed his cheek and kissed him softly and then whispered, "We can tell everyone. Tell your sister. Georgia and I always talked about how much fun it was to tease you. See if she wants what I wanted. Share the passion. Share the joy, Liam."

I kissed him again and then retrieved my panties and walked back to him. His face was full of confusion. I traced his jaw and kissed his cheek. "Until next time, sexy cousin."

When I got to my bedroom, I collapsed on my bed. It was so exciting, far more exciting than I thought something like that would be. All I could think of was the next time I could tease him, the next time I could get him to fuck me hard and call me a little slut. I'd loved every second of it.

That night I visited Veronica and let her know about my experience. After, she opened up about the fun she had with our father. We shared our bodies with each other and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was a perfect day.

rlaflamme
rlaflamme
170 Followers