All Comments on 'Family is Not Blood Ch. 05'

by wieliczka

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOW DO YOU REBUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH A CHEATER

It takes a very long time to establish trust and a very very long time to have a good family life again especially if the reminder is living with you and you have no kid of your own blood/DNA.

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the Read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Much better chapter

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think this could work, but the dynamic has changed.

Trust evolves from an assumption to a matter of experience as time passes. He has old experience that he cannot trust her. But he is gaining new experience that he can. And he has the upper hand whenever trust is in question. When he asks for information about where she's been, who she was with, or why did or did not do anything, she will be completely open and honest, or he will know she has not really changed. And she will have no cause to fill like he doesn't trust her, because she should accept that he can't really trust her, yet. But he will in time. Yes, lots of time and positive experience will eventually repair this relationship, if it is a real and honest relationship. If not, then it will fail, again. So what? All relationships are subject to such failure. This is a story about investment, risk, payoff, or failure. I find it interesting, and hope their investment is successful.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Agree with Nony Mouse

Trust issues will always be there and her talking about payback leaves be nervous.

If they are making love there should not be any such words being mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

But why would you write a story where a worthless cunt gets rewarded for being a worthless cunt? Is it because you have a cunt yourself, and are a sexist piece of shit?

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

2stars. I always finish stories and series I start, out of fairness to the authors. I seriously regret the moments of my life that have been wasted reading this trash. I actually gave pt1 5stars. After such a worst case scenario; instead of telling a story that could exist in that framework, the author suffered brain damage and wrote this. All of the most selfless, forgiving saints of Poland must be characters in this garbage. Everyone is so forgiving and helpful to a down on her luck whore and her inbred baby? Not even as fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ouch!! I have to agree, and stopped reading this story. How could you ever re-build trust after finding out she fucked him before and after your wedding, then solidly for the next two years or more??????? Are you kidding me!! One star for grammar.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwieliczka@wieliczka
I am married to my first (and only ) wife of 38 years. Only in my extended family, (two continents) has there ever been unfaithfulness. There has been divorces, remarriage, trials and tribulations. Life is messy, I look toward building bridges, not tearing them down. In th...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES