Family Issue Ch. 01: Sister Rebecca

Story Info
An older brother gets dominated by his sister and her legs.
2.8k words
3.58
34.2k
27

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SISTER REBECCA: FAMILY ISSUE

----------------------------------------------------------

Plot: at the gym, Sam, an annoying brother, discovers the power of his younger sister Rebecca, who dominates him with her legs.

----------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The arguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

----------------------------------------------------------

I'm Sam Watson. I live in Gainesville, a city of 100,000 souls, in Florida. At the start of this story, I'm 19. I'm a normal guy, slightly overweight, not too handsome but not ugly either. Mine was a simple and quiet life, until my sister messed up my existence. This is the story of how I became the toy of almost every girl I have met in my life.

Sometimes, having a sister sucks. If you get along well with your sister, then you're lucky. Not my case.

I've always wanted to be the only child of my parents, and not have to share the others's attention with anyone.

I've always bothered my sister, ever since we were kids. During high school, I got tired of that, And I started to completely ignore her.

I've always been a bad big brother.

My sister Rebecca is 2 years younger than me. She has medium length brown hair, green eyes, a rounded face and a hint of freckles. She was just a quiet and slightly fit girl, who had been doing gymnastics and other girlish shit stuff, for a few years.

Then, a few months ago, she started going to the gym, and in no time she has built a strong, very fit, and really beautiful body.

She was lucky, she inherited my father's excellent physique, and my mother's lively character.

Her young body, still in its teens, was developing incredibly fast. Her temper, too, was beginning to become more disrespectful and authoritarian, and edgy towards his older brother. Rebecca was approaching 18 years old, and she acted like a stupid 17 yo girl.

I, her brother, am not in my better shape. Or at least, I was once in shape. For 4 years I have been playing soccer.

I try to go running, and using the family's gym, but with poor results. I'm a pretty lazy guy.

Two days after Rebecca's birthday, her 18, something happened. It was March. One day, I thought my sister was away from home, so I went down to the family's gym in the basement to lift some weights, or at least try.

Got my headphones and my music on, some weights on the floor, I was ready when I heard footsteps on the stairs.

I was surprised when I saw Rebecca, because I was sure she was out. My sister was also surprised to see her brother. I rarely went into the gym.

I told her I just wanted to lift some weights before taking a shower, but she obviously had other ideas.

She asked me what I was doing with the weights on the floor, and I told her, I obviously wanted to lift them.

I don't think you can, big brother, she laughed.

"It's too much weight for you." She said.

"You can't start right away with so much weight. Even the walls know it, damn. I can, because I'm trained. But you're not trained. Buzz off, jerk." She mocked me.

She wanted to use the weights I had chosen. Certainly to annoy me.

I didn't move an inch.

"Shall we decide this...with armwrestling? Who wins, uses the weights." Rebecca proposed, with a big smile.

I was not at all sure that I would be able to beat her. Looking at her half-naked body, I had a moment of fear, and I decided to leave.

"Fuck off." I blurted out, and dropped the weights.

"Are you scared?" my sister Rebecca asked, with a mocking look. Her stupid face embarrassed me, and pissed me off. I was furious.

I was gonna kick the shit out of that brat.

"Ok, brat. Its fine." I said, and improvised a table, put my arm in position, pulling up my sleeve, looking tough.

"Uhh, what a mighty arm, big brother! I'm i-m-p-r-e-s-s-e-d!" Rebecca teased me, and she put her arm in place.

She lifted her sleeve, and I saw her arm.

"This is a bicep." she said, seriously. Then the challenge began. It took 2 or 3 long minutes, but I finally managed to slam Rebecca's hand on the table. A ball of muscle came out of Rebecca's arm, which almost made me lose my focus, but I won. I was sweaty. "Fuck it, I won, sister! Never challenge me again. Now get out!" I yelled, happy.

"Wow, you beat your sister in armwrestling! What a m-a-c-h-o!"

"Accept defeat, loser!"

"Yes, ok" Rebecca said. "But...one thingh. I need your opinion, Sam. What do you think of my body, big brother? Do you think guys at school will like it?" She asked.

And for the first time in years, I looked closely at my sister's body.

She was dressed with a black top with sleeves, and volleyball shorts that were too tight, and they hugged her pelvis like a second skin.

I had never seen my sister dressed like this, cause she rarely she worked out in our basement gym, she usually went to the local gym in our town, but perhaps she hadn't had time to go, today.

Suddenly, looking at my sister's body, I realized how different she was from me, and how beautiful she was.

Being her brother, I didn't even think about looking at her as a girl, but just as a nagging sister.

But looking at her carefully, her body was truly breathtaking. How did I not notice it before?

My sister Rebecca had grown into a magnificent girl with a stunning body. Years and years of gymnastics had shaped her physique. With that long brown hair, her piercing green eyes and soft, curled lips. Her breasts were small, but they would certainly grow up, and her muscled ass was some of the best I've ever seen. 2 balls of muscle slightly out of proportion, a soft and round butt at sight. Her thighs felt like pure steel, her calves visibly muscled.

Rebecca caught my lost expression looking at her body, and she decided to tease me a little.

"Look, Sam, I've put on some muscle...now that we're in front of each other, i think my body is more muscular than yours." Rebecca said, flexing her arms.

I didn't answer, ignoring her airs. I felt strange, maybe because of that body, but at the same time very embarrassed by that girl, my sister, who was probably stronger than me.

"The truth hurts, doesn't it?" she said, sensing my embarrassment.

"How bullshit." I answered, irritates.

"Yes Sam, bullshit, but your lil sister is much stronger than you. It's obvious! Look at these arms!"

"Sure sure," I answered ironically. Rebecca had deceived me. She had me where she wanted me. She wanted me to look at her gorgeous body, this little brat.

"Yeah, but my butt and legs are even stronger. After all those squats I've done. And gymnastic. I can feel my thighs getting bigger every day!" she said, turning and lifting one leg over her toe, flexing her whole leg, and her ass.

In that moment, i felt a feeling that I didn't want, and should, felt. Looking at that leg, I felt a hint of arousal. No, it couldn't be.

"Oh, Wow," I said sarcastically. My voice almost trembled. I was getting aroused watching my sister??? It was wrong.

I had to leave.

"Y'know, my trainer always says my legs are powerful. But I've never felt how strong they really are. Maybe it's time to test these legs and this muscular ass on someone, Sam. What about you?" she said, aggressively approaching me.

"Test what?... Oh my god, you know what? Fuck off. I'm leaving."

I answered her abruptly, walking towards the stairs. It was an awkward situation.

Suddenly, A throbbing pain spread through my body.

A powerful kick in the balls had hit me from behind. That bastard! I fell to my knees in pain, holding my balls.

Laughing, Rebecca pushed me backwards, causing me to fall onto my back.

As soon as I was lying belly up, Rebecca lay down on me. She looked me in the face and smiled.

"Sorry for the kick in the balls. Joking! I don't mind at all, hahahah!"

Then, in one smooth motion, she rolled over my body, and her thick thighs came down on my face. Then they opened like a book, and wrapped around my neck, squeezing my head and applying what I knew was a reverse headscissor.

It was a humiliating and painful hold. I had seen her in some wrestling on the TV. It was really hard to get out of that hold.

I immediately tried to free my head from the grip of his legs, but my hands felt useless. My arms were too weak to separate her huge legs. As I felt my thighs with my hands looking for a way out, I swear I felt her thighs swell, and get bigger.

"How do you feel, big brother?" Rebecca teased me, looking at me over her shoulder, as she held me trapped in her humiliating scissors.

"I know you know this hold. Do you like how I apply it? I saw it on TV."

After only few seconds of squeezing, I could no longer bear the enormous pressure from her lower body.

"AAahh!!.... shit let me fucking go, you fucking piece of...." I shouted, but Rebecca interrupted my rush of insults, flexing her thighs around my throat, preventing me from making any sounds.

"No swearing. Mom always says that."

I clapped hard on her thighs, as if this move could free me. Pain aside, the view in front of me was breathtaking. Soft, meaty hills of my sister's ass, buttocks flexing around my head, like huge muscular creatures.

"Haha, come on, keep moaning and yelling...i really love to have my big big brother trapped between my mighty legs... and now, what can you do? Nothing! You can just look at my huge ass! Hahaha!

Do you know I could keep you there...like all day? Mmm...feel that powerful flex...It's so funny!" Rebecca continued her humiliating mockery undaunted.

My body was desperately trying to move, and free itself, shaking my head to get out of that prison of legs and ass, but I soon gave up.

Whenever I fidgeted, Rebecca flexed the muscles of her ass and thighs, effectively immobilizing me and sealing my head between those two blocks of granite.

Even though I was a little taller than her, there was a lot of weight of difference, and that didn't help me lift myself.

"Rebecca please.... ackkk holy shit!... It's so fucking painful!!!... Urgh!" I cried out in excruciating pain.

"Ohh, is my big brother too weak to break free from his little sister's powerful legs? Hahaha come on, you can't be serious. Man, soccer player, how can you not be able to escape from your little sister's legs, Sam?" she scoffed at me, laughing.

Her constant mockery was an enormous humiliation. But the knowledge that my younger sister was dominating me using only her strong legs, with the ass-filled landscape enveloping me, made me develop a humiliating erection.

"Urgh, no!" I cried. I felt sick when I realized I was getting aroused by my sister.

But I couldn't think of anything but her pythons crushing me. Rebecca inevitably noticed my erection, and she laughed.

"I know you are aroused by my body, I do this effect to all the boys. You should see at school, during the gym hour...Well, I think I have subdued you enough. Hey Sam, you know that to get out of my legs there is just one way: to say out loud that your little sister is stronger than you, and that she is the boss... and that her legs are too strong, and beautiful. Compliment me a little. Come on, be kind. And ask me to forgive you, for all the times you've been a bad big brother.

So, big bro, what do you think of all this?"

At that moment I was willing to do anything to save my head, so I satisfied her and said everything that went through my mind.

"I don't know...Ok Rebecca, your legs and your ass have become too strong with the squats, and the gym. Urgh! You have completely transformed in the last few months, Rebecca...ahhhh, please stop, my head will explode, ok ok ok you are stronger than me!!! My little sister is stronger than me!! Her legs are too strong and beautiful!!!!"

Rebecca giggled, flexing her strong thighs around my head. "Who's the Boss?"

"You! You, you are the boss Rebecca! Forgive me for being a bad big brother!" I sputtered.

"And my big brother is a good boy!" Rebecca said, reaching out and brushing my hair. She then she stopped squeezing her thighs, but she kept them twisted around my head. I was exhausted, the short fight had squeezed all my energy out.

"Hhaha, maybe you're good at soccer, and you can beat me in armwrestling, but your arms won't help you when your little sister decides to squeeze your weak body, and your little head, between these immensely muscular legs and this huge ass!"

Her legs looked really huge.

"Mmm, sorry for spanking you so hard... if I give you a massage, will you forgive me?"

"Maybe..." I moaned.

Rebecca starting to rub her long legs around my neck. Her silky, large, meaty legs crawling around me had a devastating effect on my penis, making it grow even more.

And I had in front of me the stunning breathtaking view of her ass in her shorts.

"See? These legs can also give pleasure." Rebecca said.

It was true. Her leg massage was fucking amazing!

"Isn't that right, Sam?"

"Ohhhh...Shit, you're right, Rebecca. Your legs are too strong for me....in a competition of arm strength I win, but.... but those legs are too strong. How did you make them so poweful???"

"Gymnastics and gym. Sport. You know what it is, right?"

"Fuck, I know what sport is. Your legs are insane. Why did you squeezed my head this hard, fuck.

For a moment, I thought I was going to die. God, this was... so fucking humiliating, fuck!!! Ohhhh..."

I groaned, as she continued to rub her magnificent legs around my neck, aware of the arousal it caused. I would have I wanted to stay there forever. My cock was completely erect, facing Rebecca. She was smiling, looking at my erect penis.

"So, what was the sight like as I squeezed you between my legs?"

"I could only see your huge ass flexing! I heard everything muffled. And I still have a fucking headache! Those poor shorts were going to disappear in your ass! Ohhh... s-I'm sure they would have broken if it had been Jeans, Rebecca."

"Hahahaha" she laughed. "Well, I'm glad you realized how things stand, big brother. Who's the boss."

"For a moment I thought you wanted to kill me with your legs, Rebecca." I told her. My sister laughed loudly.

"How could I? How could I kill my big brother? I just started..."

"Really, I felt like I was dying. I thought you were going to strangle me. Wait, started what?"

I exclaimed, then with horror I felt a sudden and gradual tightening of the legs around me.

"No!" I wriggled furiously.

"... I just started dominating my older brother." Rebecca finished, looking at me with a huge smile, as her thighs swallowed my head.

And at that point she really started to flex her legs. The thighs around my face became rocky stone, the buttocks in front of me, mighty balls of muscle meat.

I was sure this time she wouldn't let me go.

"I beg you!" I asked Rebecca for mercy.

My hands were useless. After a few seconds, I felt my conscience being sucked between Rebecca's thighs and ass, and my hands fell to the ground.

"Weak and pathetic. I'll make you regret being my brother. For all the times you.... bothered me."

Those were the last words I heard, faintly. In a few seconds it was all over, my eyes closed, my brain went out, and everything went black, walled up by the powerful legs of my little sister Rebecca.

I woke up hours later, lying on the gym floor, with a terrible headache, after being brutally knocked out by my sister Rebecca's huge legs.

A huge erection reminded me of my little sister's power. Everything would change.