Family Issue Ch. 04: Asia and Lisa Pt. 02

Story Info
With the help of Asya and Lisa, Rebecca enslaves Sam.
1.7k words
4
9.6k
9
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------

Plot: With the help of Asya and Lisa, Rebecca humiliates and milks Sam. Then, she shows an erotic gymnastic move, destroying her brother.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The aguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

*

I woke up in pain, lying on the ground, in front of the swimming pool. My head was sore. I moved my hands, to try to get up.

Horrible surprise. I found that I could not move. I could only hear the elastic and annoying noise of scotch tape. I could only move my head No! I had been completely wrapped in parcel tape, from neck to toe!

It was tight, and I could only move a few inches, but not enough to free myself. I had been completely

mummified.

The only part that was free was my head. Pathetically, I tried to roll away.

"Are you going somewhere, worm?"

Rebecca chuckled, appearing above me. Even more pathetically, I tried to roll away. Rebecca laughed, and she put a foot on my back, pinning me.

"How pathetic can you be, big brother?" she asked, with a grimace. A second later, Lisa and Asya appeared.

"What does....that! mean? Lemme go, fuck!" I yelled. The three girls laughed, and Rebecca kicked me with her foot, rolling me up on my stomach. Then Asya climbed onto my rib cage, using me as a doormat, giggling as I moaned loudly, cause of her weight on my chest. She walked over my body, laughing.

"You know, Many would pay to be trampled by me, and you just... complain!" Asya said incredulously.

"You don't know how many requests we have. Me and Asya." Lisa said.

"On instagram, and twitter. Men who would pay a lot of money to be trampled by us."

Well, thats pretty obvious, I thought. With... those photos they post, every day!

Asya took a couple of soft steps on my crotch, then she put her foot on my neck.

Finally, Asya got off of my mummified body. Then Asya sat up on a cot, dragging my body. Then, pulling my neck up, I felt her beautiful legs brush my shoulders and close around my head, like prison bars.

"No Please!" I pleaded, as Asya's left leg wrapped around my neck, closing me in what could be a figure 4.

After a few minutes of solitary captivity, my sister Rebecca bent over in front of me. And for the umpteenth time, she did what I hoped she wouldn't. Her lips met mine, and Rebecca kissed me, holding my head with her hand.

I tried to resist and move my head, but Rebecca's strong hand held my head, as her warm lips met mine.

Her tongue explored my entire mouth, melting me. After a few seconds, I surrended to the pleasure, and I moaned loud.

My cock quickly stiffened, my pleasure sensors reacting to the wonderful sensation of my sweet younger sister's lips.

I was completely helpless, Rebecca's kiss was leaving me breathless. She was dominating me only with her lips!

And Rebecca finally pulled her lips away from mine, letting me breathe precious air into my lungs.

"Did you like big brother?" Rebecca cooed, standing up, so that my face was level with her crotch, that dangerous and powerful place where her thighs meet her buttocks. At the bottom, although covered in tape, my cock had created a huge bulge.

"Oh yes, he really liked it! His dick is rocky, look!"

Lisa exclaimed, rubbing her gentle foot against my erection.

"Please stop. Let me go.,..I'll do whatever...you..." I begged in tears, but a squeeze of Asya's thighs silenced me. Rebecca took some scissors and moved them towards my crotch. Oh God, she's gonna cut my balls off? Rebecca made a cut in the scotc, letting my erect cock free. My sweet little sister put her face in front of mine, watching me as I was squeezed between Asya's thighs.

Slowly, she reached out her right hand and grabbed my erect cock, and she pulled it free from my pants. Her soft fingers on my penis were electrifying.

"Oh!" I moaned, closing my eyes. Rebecca began to gently caress my member, looking seriously into my eyes, observing all my obvious grimaces, caused by the pleasure of her hand.

"I own you, Sam. Physically, mentally and....sexually." she said seriously, emphasizing the last word.

"You're a curious creature, big brother. I hurt you, but you can't help... but get aroused. You adore your little sister, even when she beats you." Rebecca said. Her verbal humiliation was terrible. The worst part was that I couldn't stop her, continually stimulating me. Rebecca was so beautiful and dominant, and my cock couldn't help but swell, responding to the soft, feminine touch of my younger sister.

"Do you think you are 'male' enough to resist the pleasure of your little sister's hand, and not cum? After all, you are big and...an adult, big brother! Don't cum, hold on, and we will...let you go." Rebecca exclaimed. I hated her. I hated her, Asya and Lisa, for all they were doing to me. But I was no longer a human being. I was a toy. I had no more strenght, and I couldn't resist the pleasure of Rebecca's hand. My penis now only responded to my sister's orders.

"Nggnnaaar!" I moaned as a massive shot of cum shot out of my cock, littering the poolside.The legs of Asya held my head locker, while my body was thrown by violent spasms. Rebecca looked at me with a disappointed look, as I finished to cum.

"Once again, big brother...you prove to be an inferior being." Rebecca cooed. Then my cruel sister straddled my body, she turned 180 degrees, showing me her hard and powerful ass, the fabric of the bikini now gone between her buttocks. Slowly and gracefully, Rebecca lifted up her hands, and lifted her legs in a sensual vertical, and then opened them in front of me, like a blooming flower, in a show of feminine elasticity.

"Phrooar! Oh my god!" I groaned. Although Rebecca had just milked me, the sight of my sister's body was so beautiful and sexy that my cock lifted up in visual approval. Then, Asya got up from the crib, standing up, forcing my trapped head to do the same. Lisa grabbed my feet and pulled them back. The only thing that kept me from falling forward was my head, trapped between Asya's thighs. Suddenly, I realized that if Asya opened her legs, my head would slip off, and I would land directly in the muscular clutches of my sister's buttocks and legs. Her show of elasticity, was a trap!!!

"Come to the spider's lair, big brother!" Rebecca sang, upside down.

"No! No please!" I exclaimed, begging Asya not to let me go. My sister's ass was in front of me, menacing.

"BEG MORE! Are you this afraid, Sam?" Lisa taunted me. Slowly, I felt Asya's legs open an inch. No! Centimeter after centimeter, the moment of my execution was approaching.

"No Please!" I shouted with all my voice. I prayed to the God, please Asya squeeze you thighs and knock me out!! instead of let me ending up in my sister's ass, again.

"You're just putting off the inevitable!" Asya laughed, while Rebecca's powerful thighs came closer and closer, like horrible monsters, ready to swallow me. For more stability, Asya grabbed Rebecca's feet, making her gymnastic position perfect, and helping her keep her balance.

"Come to meeee...." Rebecca sang sensually.

"My legs can't wait to meet your head, Sammy..."

Desperate, I tried to directly beg Asya.

"Please Asya. Have mercy of me." Asya laughed. And without warning, Asya opened her thighs, and I felt myself fly, my life running before me, as they say. I didn't even have time to take a last breath, as I watched Rebecca's thighs and ass approach rapidly.

"Urghhh!" I moaned when Rebecca's warm, silky flesh wrapped around my neck and head. Immediately Rebecca put her legs together, to lock me in her prison. I had a black out moment, when my whole head was completely wrapped in my sister's muscular legs and ass. With a powerful flex of her buttocks, she contracted her flesh until my head was in the right place, and I could see the light again, my eyes wandering over the hills of her strong glutees. Being practically perpendicular to the ground, I could see her gorgeous ass, and her broad shoulders and muscular back contracting in the effort of the handstand, an effort that seemed minimal.

In front of my face, her beautiful rounded buttocks loomed, which Rebecca flexed rhythmically, playing with me. Those buttocks were smooth as silk, but hard as iron, so sensual that my cock responded by swerving uncontrollably in my costume.

"Urgghhhh! Mmmmm!" I screamed as loud as I could as her head spun, my heartbeat ringing in my ears, crushed to the sides of my head, by the walls of muscle in Rebecca's thighs.

"Please, please no, that's enough!" I begged pitifully, my mouth barely moving, blocked by my sister's ass.

"We don't understand what you say, Sam. But it doesn't matter. It must have been another of your...useless requests for mercy. There is no mercy for you." Rebecca laughed loudly, wickedly, punishing me with her legs and her ass.

My lids began to flutter as I felt Rebecca's thighs quiver and expand, in bursts of muscular hardness. Also due to gravity, my head sank deeper and deeper into the muscle grip of my sister's butt.

"Ngggh....!" with a last gasp, I felt my body tingle, and my mind clouding, the blood destined for my brain now irremediably cut.

I felt my head spinning, and within seconds I was passed out, eliminated once again by the powerful legs and muscular ass of my sister Rebecca.

*

I opened my eyes again that the sun was setting. Dumbfounded, I realized that I had been unconscious all afternoon! I tried to move my hands, and with relief I realized that the tape around my body had largely been removed. I tried to turn my head, but excruciating pain hit me in the back of my neck. With an immense effort, I managed to drag myself to my bed. There I moved my head again, and another stab hit me hard, and I fainted again.

The last image my mind remembered, before passing out was my sister Rebecca's huge thighs and ass, eating my head, and subduing my life.

*