Family Issue Ch. 05: The Mummy

Story Info
For houseworks, Sam and Rebecca have a...suffocating fight.
1.7k words
3.95
7.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------

Plot: Sam doesn't do Rebecca's house tasks. So the sister subdues her brother, and mummifies him with her powerful body.

---------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This story contains scenes of violence, sex and domination.

If the arguments offend you, please leave.

If you are not 18+, please leave.

The aguments are PURE FICTION, and the people in the stories are NOT real.

LANGUAGE NOTE: English is not my native language, so there may be some errors.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca had become a nightmare for me. After she dominated me in the pool, in front of her sexy friends Asya and Lisa, she started torturing me.

Often, when she saw me in the house, she would jump on my back and squeeze me with her thighs. And then, when I was sore on the ground, with tears in my eyes, she walked away laughing, leaving me there! What cruelty!

I had accepted the fact that I could not fight her. My 18 yo sister was simply too strong, and her long, powerful legs were invincible. And, as Rebecca continued to go to the gym and train in gymnastics, my body atrophied in the house. I was just waiting to finish the last year of high school, and then disappear, forever.

Away from Rebecca.

For a whole week, Rebecca didn't crush me. It seemed like a miracle.

No facesitting, and no headscissor between her thighs. My head was finally having some fucking rest.

But one day, the peace broke down. In the afternoon, I was watching TV in my room. Our summer house was large, so we had lots of rooms, and lots of space. Of course there was a gym, but it was always occupied by Rebecca. Clearly.

Suddenly Rebecca walked into my room, looking serious on her face. Although it was summer, she had long, baggy pants. Her muscular arms were uncovered, and pumped. She had evidently just trained her arms.

"Mom said to to clean the kitchen. Did you do it?" She asked me.

"Yes," I replied.

"And did you cut the grass in the garden? And did you clean the filters in the pool?" Rebecca asked.

"I cleaned the filters. Mowing the grass is your job." I replied.

I was beginning to be afraid. Rebecca smiled a little.

"My job?" She said, walking over to my chair. She looked me in her eyes.

"It seemed to me it was clear, I have no task, in this house. You are the useless being, who does nothing, the loser. They are....all your tasks."

She said. Believing she was clear, Rebecca turned, and started to leave.

"If you didn't spend all day in the gym...." I blurted out.

Rebecca heard me, and she stopped.

"What did you say, big brother?" Rebecca said. Then, she menacingly closed the bedroom door. To scare me, she slowly untied the drawstrings of her sweatpants, dropping them to the floor. From her pants, came the pair of muscular legs, which terrified me, and populated my nightmares. Rebecca's crotch was wrapped in a very thin layer of short leggings, cut at the beginning of the thigh.

I was horrified, and scared. Rebecca smiled slightly, pleased of my reaction.

Rebecca turned slowly, bending over to turn off the TV, in the process introducing me to her round and powerful ass.

My eyes got stuck into the exact spot, where her legs and her ass met. Something told me it was a dangerous place. Rebecca turned to me with a cold look. At that moment, I was afraid and quickly ran for the door.

Obviously, I couldn't get to the door. Rebecca was much faster than me, and she threw her body on me.

"Oof!" I groaned, falling to the side. I tried to get up, but Rebecca hit me with her foot on my shoulder. Seconds later, Rebecca's foot hit my neck, crushing me to the ground.

"Urghhh! Mphhhhh!!" I groaned, choked. Her soft foot, wrapped in the sock, deprived me of oxygen. I grabbed her calf to move it, but it was firm, and hard as steel.

"You can't even move my bloody foot. How dare you disobey me, big brother?"

"Pp-pease," I yelled, strangled.

"Please WHAT? I ordered you to do my tasks, Sam. What wasn't clear?" Rebecca screamed.

Then Rebecca pulled her foot from my throat. I took a big, painful breath.

"Stand up, slave." Rebecca said, turning around me, like a predator. I started to get up, but Rebecca kicked my legs from behind, making me fall back again.

"I've changed my mind. Stay on the ground, like the dog you are."

Dangerously, Rebecca sat next to me, and wrap her long, powerful legs around my body. Immediately my hands moved, looking for a way to get out. I touched her thighs, and her huge calves. Rebecca's legs were perfecly wrapped around me, like sensual muscled vines.

After a few seconds, I could already feel my chest burning.

"Urghhhhh! I moaned loudly, closing my eyes in pain. Rebecca stroked her throbbing thighs.

"Ah, I will always remember the day I discovered the power of THESE!" She said, slapping her thick thigh.

"And what could they do to my poor big brother. Do you understand that you are.... their property, Sam? Does your little brain understand the conception that you are a servant of your little sister's big legs?"

Rebecca said, applying an overwhelming method to dominate me.

"You know, a few years ago we saw that documentary, on TV. About those snakes, the....anacondas. Do you remember? The anacondas. You know, my legs are like two anacondas," explained teacher Rebecca.

"They wait for you to breathe, then your lungs swell, and then you exhale. Yes, in that moment, my legs are squeezing your rib cage."

"Huhhhhhhunnn," i moaned, going insane cause of the pain, caused by the thighs that were killing me.

"Do you understand, stupid cockroach? Every time you breathe, my legs stiffen, and they will continue, until you have no more room to inflate your lungs."

Now, I was that poor animal that the anaconda crushed, in the documentary on TV.

"Huuuuunnnn", I snorted again, expelling precious air, and allowing Rebecca to shrink my torso.

Rebecca smoothed her brown hair, and looked at her perfect nails without polish.

"Mmmm, I could just...torture you for hours," she cooed softly.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice.

"Guys, where are you?"

She was our mother. Thanks Jesus!!! She would see what Rebecca was doing to me. Rebecca wasn't crazy enough to hit our mother too. Yes, she surely could do it, without a doubt. Dad too.

Not even my father could have done anything against Rebecca's incredibly muscular legs.

Rebecca didn't seem flustered. In fact, she smiled at me.

"Hey Sam...did you hear, Mom is in the corridor...out of this room...all you have to do is scream, call her, and you will be saved...from me. Come on, scream! Call her!" Rebecca challenged me.

Then I gathered all my strength, and screamed with all the voice in my body. What came out was the most pathetic whisper I have ever heard. It sounded like a muffled squeak.

My voice barely reached the closed door of my room.

"Hahahahahaha!" Rebecca laughed loudly in my ear. "You are so sad! Nobody can hear you...except me!"

"Reb, are you in here?" Mom asked, outside the door.

"Yes mom!" Rebecca yelled.

"What are you doing in your brother's room, Reb?" Mom asked. Rebecca made up an excuse.

"Uhm, he lend me a...t-shirt. A t-shirt. Hey, don't come in, Mom. I'm naked, I'm changing." Rebecca said.

"Uhm ok. Dad and I are going out. Have a nice day honey." Mom said, and she left. Involuntarily, I had reached out my hand for the door, in a desperate search for freedom.

Rebecca refined her thighs around my body. Her legs were marble stone. My head and chest were fiery red, and they burned.

"You are so pathetic, big brother." Rebecca complained.

"Don't worry. I'll put you to sleep. You have a lawn to mow, after all." Rebecca said, and she put her hand on my forehead, catching my sweat. Then, she gently placed her hand over my mouth, while she sealed my nose with her other hand.

Oh dear jesus!! My body was in total pain, and now I had no way to breathe.

I was completely mummified by my sister. My hands wandered aimlessly, without strength, not even to move Rebecca's hands. My horrible sister laughed, her beautiful face was perfect and clean, as she smothered me with her hands.

Then it happened.

I started to cry, uncontrollably. The humiliation, the pain in my ribs, the feeling of helplessness, my mouth sealed. All sensations that made me cry.

Long, thick tears ran down my face, ending up on Rebecca's hand.

Rebecca shook her body. Seeing me cry had sent an electric tingle down her body.

"Oh, fucking great!" Rebecca shouted, her voice excited and dominant.

"Cry for me, big brother, cry for me!! Cry because you know it will never end, because you know my legs will crush your head tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after! Cry because you know I own you, you are my toy!! Cry for your pathetic life. Cry, like I cried years ago, when you beat me and mistreated me! Finally, the wheel is turned!" Rebecca yelled out, excitedly.

Her humiliating words, coupled with the lack of air, made me realize that my penis was erecting like a spear.

Rebecca held me there for a few more seconds as I cried, choked by her body. My sister looked at me tenderly, as she sadistically crushed my ribs.

"Mhhhhhh...." I groaned, now on the verge of unconsciousness.

"Shhhhh...don't fight it...it'll be over soon, big brother." Rebecca whispered.

"You are, and will always be a slave, big brother."

My sobs subsided, my energy drained. Rebecca clenched her legs, and her hands. Slowly my lids went limp, and my arms fell to the sides of my body. My brain was shutting down. My mind was spinning. My hard cock twitched for the last time. The last thing I saw was Rebecca's beautiful face, her freckles, her big eyes.

Rebecca smiled at me lovingly. How I wish I had some true, brotherly love from her!

Until, after a few seconds, smiling, Rebecca mercifully put me to sleep.

*

I woke up, that it was almost evening. My body hurt everywhere. I lay on the floor, looking up at the ceiling, with too many thoughts on my mind.