Family Issues Ch. 02

Story Info
Steve & Gail's relationship develops.
1.8k words
4.31
8.7k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
primar
primar
27 Followers

Thanks go to Daddysgirlfl for editing my ramblings into recognisable English!

Steve looked down to where Gail's hand was resting on his own "you mean you want to wank me off again?"

Gail nodded "you got it in one".

"Gail, I cant believe you just told me you're happy for me to fuck your own daughter -- my own niece, and the next moment you want to wank your own brothers cock. What the hells got in to you?"

"Steve, just think about us for a moment; you've been single for how long, 6-7 years since you got divorced from Tina, yeah? How many girlfriends have you had in that time -- you've only ever mentioned 3 or 4 to me, were there many others?"

"Not many" Steve replied " there's not many women who want to get involved with a single dad and a stroppy teenager in tow. Danni never really got on with any of them."

"Steve, you can't expect Danni to accept anyone just walking into her life, specially when she's going through her own life changes. Did you ever sit down and talk to her about what you wanted AND what she wanted?"

Steve shook his head "I tried a few times, but we always ended up just shouting at each other and arguing. In the end I just gave up on the idea of ever having anyone else in my life -- it just wasn't worth the aggro. Anyway my hand has had plenty of exercise -- once I started having these fantasies about Lauren, it made things a lot simpler."

Gail listened intently as Steve spoke -- they hadn't really had a chance to talk like this, well it seemed like years -- and maybe it was. "Steve, why didn't you tell me before now -- I know its been hard for both of us, but there's a thing called a telephone in case you hadn't heard -- or even email if you're desperate! Anyway that's in the past -- you're here now, and there's a few things I really need to tell you and I'm not going to hold anything back, so listen to everything I tell you before you go off on one at me alright."

"First, ever since that day when I showed you my tits and wanked you off, I've had you in my head so many times, wishing that I'd had the nerve to go all the way with you -- I used to get myself off at night, remembering what your cock looked like, and that flood of spunk that you shot at me -- I used to cum so hard imagining what you looked like naked,, and what it would be like to feel your cock in my pussy."

"Second, although it might seem strange to you, Lauren & I actually talk -- and have done ever since she starting becoming a young adult women. We talk about anything and everything, good and bad, school, boyfriends, and believe it or not, our sex lives."

"Third, Lauren told me about her crush on you years ago, and we actually discussed what could happen. She knows about all the legalities & stuff; I suggested that she experimented with boys more her own age, and I know when and with who she first had sex with. I took her shopping to get her own vibrator -- its very handy when you have a mate who works in a sex shop."

"The important thing is that she knows how I feel about you -- I told her about our little bit of fun, and her first question wasn't 'yuk, with your own brother', but "why haven't you gone all the way since -- you've had loads of chances?" And I had to admit I couldn't give her an proper answer, other than 'I didn't have the nerve' and I didn't. It's taken me ages to get my head together to tell you everything, but I'm telling you now, and there's one thing I really, really want - and that's to find out if your cock's grown as much as the rest of you and if you've forgotten what to do with it!"

Steve stared at his sister, his mouth opening and closing like a goldfish, while he thought of something to say. All his preconceived ideas of what she would feel and say to him had just been blown out of the water, and Lauren! Gail wasn't even mad at him for lusting after her daughter -- it seemed to him that she'd be madder if he fucked Lauren without fucking her mother first. He though back through the years and the number of times he'd wanked and cum, thinking about her, catching glimpses of her in her underwear, and one glorious sighting of her tits when she'd not closed her bedroom door properly.

"Earth to Steve -- anyone home?" Gail's question snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Gail, I really don't know what to say -- Never expected to be hearing anything like this -- I was expecting a slap on the face and a bollocking for being such a bloody pervert! Anyway did you really mean what you said -- about my cock I mean?"

Gail leant forward and kissed him on the cheek, he felt her hand move from resting on the back of his, to his thigh and then up towards his groin; when she reached the top of his thigh, her hand curled around the bulge of his cock and balls, and squeezed gently "I meant every word I said, and as we have the house to ourselves, why don't we lose some of these clothes and see how much each of us has changed?"

She didn't even give him any real chance to reply, before her hand left his groin, and together with her other hand, moved up his body and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Gai.." Steve started to say, before her lips met his, and whatever he was going to say was lost in the rising sea of passion, that was enveloping them both. With the buttons undone, Gail pulled the shirt off Steve's torso, giving her a chance to admire what was in front of her, she reached out and pinched his nipple "Oww" he complained, "Oh don't be a baby -- that didn't really hurt. Now stand up for a second -- I want you naked. So I can take a good look at you."

Steve stood up, and the moment he did Gail almost ripped his jeans off, just about managing to unbutton the waistband and unzipping the fly before pulling them off. "Socks off Steve -- You're not going to look like a prat in front of me". Steve hopped from one foot to the other, pulling is socks off, before standing in front of his sister, with only his boxers between him and total nudity -- and the boxers were becoming seriously distorted as his cock got harder.

As her brother stood in front of her, Gail nervously licked her lips; although she'd tried to hide it, she was as nervous as he was; afraid that he'd reject her as a pervert for telling him to fuck her daughter, but even more afraid that he'd reject her advances on him. She glanced at the bulge in his boxers, and noticed with a little smirk, that there was a definite wet spot forming on the front of her brothers boxers; 'mmmmm' she thought to herself, not as big as the patch of moisture she could feel in her own panties, the same one that had been growing ever since she'd given her speech to her brother. "so Steve, you going to let me sit here fully dressed or help me get rid of some these clothes?????"

As she finished speaking, she stood up facing Steve and inches away from his body, as he reached a hand out towards her, she noticed he was trembling; she took his hand and kissed his fingertips, "I'm all yours -- no need to worry" she told him. As his fingers moved to her arm, she shivered and moaned softly - "please Steve do it". His hands moved to the front of her dress and he started slowly undoing the buttons "I'm a bit out of practise at doing this" he muttered. "Feels alright to me" Gail told him "just keep going until I tell you to stop" she giggled.

As he began to bend to undo the lower buttons, she told him "I wont complain if you get on your knees to do the last ones". Steve immediately knelt down and carried on, although his attention was slightly distracted by the scent of his sisters very wet and swollen pussy. "Hurry up!" she hissed at him. As soon as the last button was undone, she pulled him to his feet "now take it off" she ordered. Steve did as he was told, leaving his sister standing wearing only a very low cut, lacy pale blue bra, that just about covered her nipples and areola, and a matching pair of high-cut panties and a pair of black heels.

"You approve of my clothing choices?" Gail asked him."Oh very much so!" Steve replied, "I'm glad about that because I want you to take them off, before I take your boxers off; now would be a good time to start!" With that Gail turned her back to him and his shaking fingers began to fumble with the hooks of her bra; releasing the hooks, Gail turned back to him and he watched as she lifted her arms slightly, allowing the bra to fall to the floor, and revealing her breasts in all their glory, her nipples already hard with desire for her brother. Steve stared at her body, his cock already responding to the sight, causing his boxers to bulge even more "panties please Steve" Gail asked. Steve knelt down in front of her lifted his hands to her waist and slowly began to slide the panties down, revealing a very wet and swollen shaved pussy. "Oh fuck Gail" was all he could manage.

"See anything wrong down there" she asked him.

"Absolutely nothing wrong" Steve replied, slowly sliding her panties down to her ankles before removing them entirely. He stood up and Gail embraced him, kissing him hard as her hands ran over his body, "mmmmmm you're definitely overdressed, now if you don't mind......" She knelt down in front of him, reached up and began to slide his boxers down, it didn't take long before his cock sprang free of its prison standing out proudly from his body; Gail took hold of his shaft in one hand, causing Steve to groan in pleasure, and using her other hand to remove his boxers entirely.

"Now as far as I can recall you were sitting down when I wanked you off many years ago, so get your ass in that chair, spread you legs and let me get to work!"

primar
primar
27 Followers