All Comments on 'Family Lessons Ch. 3'

by GeorgeTasker

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
well done!

this series so far is wonderful. I followed a link from favorites(john_evans) to here, george is awesome.

thanks for the stories! keep writing!

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7almost 17 years ago
Be Original....

the ass fuck does not fit the "first time" scenario; neither does the "pull out" and come on her tits. Who in their right mind would ask a kid to stop his first fuck so he wouldn't come inside the woman? Totally stupid. If Dad had mentally reversed their roles, it would have been stupid to him also. I realize you are trying to portray the Dad as a little "left of center", but stopping his first fuck is beyond ridiculous. Good news: I like the eroticism of the scenarios in the first 3 chapters. Locations and situations are as important to the "heat" as actual word description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Be patient, Billy. I'm sure it will come.

And I don't like Howard even if he had this good idea to let his son lose his virginity.

snathsnathalmost 11 years ago
Nice recollection

I am reading this story again after ten years. Those were the times with very slow dial up internet connection and I could not give my comment. And today I was pleasantly surprised that you have further added to a chapter after ten years. I look forward to that chapter. See you then!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
O-Boy!!

Just O-Boy.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hate cuckolding but this seems O. K. somehow.Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous