All Comments on 'Family Lodge Ch. 01'

by lucifers_muse

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
mrusamrusaover 9 years ago
WTF

That will be rape so even though you wrote in your bio:

You get what you pay for so for you sticklers if you don't like it don't read it. No one is forcing you.

To me you're still deranged.

This story should be remove.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the story is interesting but a little strange

The contraption Jill is strapped into wouldn't be a bad idea if her father and big brother Jake were the only males involved. It would even be fun for her, having to guess if it was her daddy's cock or her brother's cock that was pumping away at her tight little twat. The idea of Jill's cunt and even her asshole being totally open to both of the big lusty family males to fuck at will would excite the young girl. Ideally, all three of her holes, including her sweet mouth, should be available to big hard family cock to plunder whenever the guys felt like it. Her father surely has the right to unload his heavy daddy-balls and Jake the right to blow his hot young brotherly balls in Jill's cute little cunt, her warm wet mouth, even her clutching asshole as the fancy takes them. It's clear that her sister Jodi and her mother as well have enjoyed this fine example of family togetherness, and Jake must have had the time of his life with his cock up the same cunt he came out of. Jill's got to learn that family semen belongs inside family females, and it's her pride to take her daddy's semen and her big brother's semen every fucking chance she gets.

storytymestorytymeover 9 years ago
Wish it was longer

I can't wait to read more.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 9 years ago
ROFLMAO

This "story" should be in the Ludicrous section, it is so fucking stupid .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to anon lol

You may be sicker than the author for him i can say its fiction a fantasy written for others u dunno perhaps some counselling is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: You get what you pay for so for you sticklers if you don't like it don't read it.

1. This is a "warning" that can only be read if people go to the bio before reading the story, though there is no logical reason why someone would need to go there first.

<P>

2. It''s basically an admission the story is crap. If people can know what's in a story without readiing it, that only makes sense if the story is the same old, same old, that it is written without thought, effort, or merit.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sick!

Fucking Rape story Not Incest! No Feelings or Love Just having a Hole to put thier cocks into.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes it's sick but it's fckn HOT as hell.

Can't wait for Ch 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You definitely need an editor.

1. Is this supposed to be a multi-chapter story? If so, you should have made it part of the title. If not, then you left this terribly short.

2. Yes, you need an editor. On several occasions, you used the wrong pronoun (me or my instead of you or your). In addition, another word you (and others) continue to misuse is 'defiantly' (an action to defy a person or an order) -- when you should have used 'definitely', example: "Things were defiantly going to change when I got home." It should be "Things were definitely going to change when I got home."

3. Don't totally blame your mistakes on your education, you got out of it what you put into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a rape story. NON-CONSENT.

PLEASE -- re categorize this story as Non-Consent. This is pure rape, with an incest component. I was very disappointed to find it was mis-labeled.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
DO NOT read this unless you are into rape, degredation, humiliation, and bondage

"You can struggle all you want to but so far no one has been able to get out without help. Most guys will probably not talk to you or feel the need to treat you any better than a rag to cum in."

"This has been a family tradition since back in the slave days. They have made some concessions for modern times as they no longer used the branding iron or will kill you when they are done."

how compassionate of the good doctor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've Seen Way Worse

a.) This was well-written.

b.) Even though it's a Non-Con story, it doesn't come across as especially violent or abusive or degrading. The same guys who are screaming about this being a rape story are the first one to line up for an idiot screaming "Make me your slut, Daddy!"

c.) It's more like a breeding story, which I find HOT

d.) It's all totally ruined by having 15-20 men lined up!!!! Come on! If you left it at Dad and/or brother it would have been good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't like rape.

You can try to cover up rape, but rape is rape and it is WRONG!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking Hell, I've never read such crap

What the fuck were you thinking, writing a piece of shit like this? Get help, you sick, sick fuck. 1*, and that's for spelling your name right

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Interesting start

A great family tradition

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This disgusting piece of shit, poorly disguised as a story, did not deserve the one star I gave it.

tjreadertjreaderabout 2 years ago

Rape isn't my thing. Moving on. 1 star.

gest90gest90about 1 year ago

obviously written by a misogynistic moronic virgin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous