Family Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sameer looked over at his mother, a thoughtful look on his face. He could see that his mother was struggling to justify her habit, but it was also clear that it was contrary to her own desires.

"Well Dad is not here. So, you are free to wear what you want. I would love to see you in more sexy clothes." said Sameer, reaching over he took her hand in his, "Now I want you to promise me that for the remainder of this trip you will not deny your own desires."

Veena, nodded her eyes a little moist.

"Besides, I am not so sure that Dad would have an issue. He is so wrapped up in his own work he would probably not even notice." said Sameer.

The truth of his words hit home. Veena knew that Akhtar didn't really pay much attention to what she did, perhaps a more modern dress code would help her get his attention.

"Okay. I will be more adventurous in my dress choices." said Veena, smiling, "Are you sure you are not saying all this so you can ogle me more freely?"

Sameer smiled in return at his mother's teasing.

"Well, that is just an added bonus." he replied, blushing a little.

Veena laughed at his reaction causing her kameez to gape a little more, so much so that Sameer caught a glimpse of the areole surrounding her right nipple. Noticing where his eyes were, Veena looked down and automatically tried to cover herself, but stopped herself.

Sameer noticed how his mother stopped herself. Looking around to make sure they were alone and no one was looking at them he reached across the table and pushed his hand inside her kameez, palming her right breast in his hand.

Veena bit her lip to suppress her moan as her son's warm hand cradled her breast. Sameer softly squeezed her breast, the warmth seeped through his hand. Running her thumb over the bumps on her areole, he flicked her aroused nipple.

"Unhhh..." moaned Veena, softly.

"You like that?" asked Sameer.

Veena shook her head, but her body said something else. She could feel the wetness in her cunt and wondered if she was leaking. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the sensation of having her breast so lovingly caressed.

"We are only a couple of hours away from our night stop." observer Sameer, as he reluctantly withdrew his hand from inside his mother's kameez, his mother opened her eyes when he removed his hand, a small sigh of disappointment escaping her lips.

"Yes, it would be night by the time we check in." she said, making no move to adjust her gaping kameez through which one breast was clearly visible to her son.

Signaling to the waiter to bring them their check, Sameer watched as his mother buttoned up her kameez but left the two top buttons open. As he paid for their meal his mother adjusted her scarf to drape over her breasts. As she adjusted her kameez, and smoothened it over her ass, she noticed a wet spot where she had been sitting.

"Sameer, there is a wet spot on my kameez." Veena whispered to her son.

"What? Let me see." said Sameer.

Veena turned to show him. He saw the small wet spot which was quite visible on her blue kameez.

"Is it noticeable?" asked Veena.

"Yes, it is." said Sameer.

"What are we going to do? Someone might see it." said Veena, panicking.

"Don't worry no one is looking, but to be on the safe side, you walk in front of me and I will try to block the sight of anyone who looks our way." said Sameer.

Nodding, Veena walked towards their car with Sameer close behind. Luckily no one noticed the state of Veena's clothes as they passed through the patio and to their car.

When they were safely in the car, Veena turned to her son.

"What are we going to do when we get to the hotel? The lobby is going to be brightly lit, you can't walk behind me the whole way." asked Veena.

Sameer thought about the situation for a second.

"We have two hours to go. Make sure to that you don't sit on it the rest of the way and it should dry out by the time we get to the hotel." said Sameer.

Veena looked at him doubtfully, but couldn't come up with a better idea. Nodding her head, she made sure to hike the back of her kameez ensuring that she was no longer sitting on it. Sameer pulled the car out of the parking and back onto the highway.

"This is a fine mess you have gotten us into." said Veena, once they were on the road again.

"Me? What did I do?" asked Sameer, surprised.

"If you hadn't told me to take off my panties, I wouldn't have leaked onto my kameez." said Veena.

"You could have said no. Besides why were you leaking so much?" asked Sameer.

"Well, what did you expect me to do when you were mauling my tits like that, and out in public." replied Veena.

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself. I bet your nipples are still hard." shot back Sameer.

Before his mother could respond, Sameer reached over and palmed her breast. Her could feel the aroused nipple pushing into the palm of his hand. His mother was surprised at his action but did not object verbally, she continued to watch as her son thoroughly checked both her nipples to confirm their aroused state.

"I knew it. I think you may have bit of an exhibitionist in you. Being exposed like that seemed to have turned you on a lot." said Sameer.

"No. No." denied Veena, but in her heart she knew that her son had hit on a dark truth. She did enjoy other people admiring her, and the little public display at the rest stop had turned her on unexpectedly.

"You should not be ashamed of it. You are a beautiful and sexy woman. You should not hide it just because of other people." Sameer assured her.

"You are only saying that so you can ogle me more." said Veena.

"Of course. But that does not mean that it is something I want to force you into." said Sameer, "If it's what you want to do, you should do it. I just want you to be happy."

Leaning over Veena kissed her son on the cheek.

"Thank you for saying that." she said.

"No need to thank me. All I have ever wanted was for you to be happy. I will be going away to college soon and I worry about you." said Sameer.

"That is sweet of you. But I am the mother, it is I who should be worrying about you." said Veena.

"A son can worry about his mother, it's not a competition. How well do you think I will be able to concentrate on my studies if I knew that you were unhappy back at home?" asked Sameer.

Veena, smiled at the words. Her son had turned out to be a fine man. She was proud of how well they, no she, had raised him.

"I would gladly drop my plans for studying abroad, and join a university in Karachi if you asked me. You know that, right?" he asked.

"I know. But I am not going to be one of those mothers who emotionally blackmail their sons to keep them close, and stop them from exploring the world on their own." replied Veena firmly.

"I know, just one of the many great things about you that I love." said Sameer.

"Besides with you being abroad it would be a great excuse for me to travel to visit you, even if your dad does not want to join me." said Veena.

"You and me, together, in some foreign city without anyone to bother us? What could be better." said Sameer, a hint of passion in his voice.

"Really? What would we do, together, alone in a foreign city?" asked Veena, impishly.

Sameer looked at his mother, seeing the twinkle in her eye, he ran his eyes over her body longingly.

"I can think of so many things." he said, his voice thick with desire.

"Tell me." said Veena, softly.

Sameer considered his mother's request for few seconds, wondering how explicit to get with his fantasies, choosing to be somewhat circumspect it his words he began.

"I can imagine you wearing sexy western clothes, short skirts that show off your legs, blouses that fit and mold to your amazing breasts, showing off your amazing body. I would take you out in sexy high heels and tight dresses that put your amazing ass on display." said Sameer.

"Hmmm...so you would like to show me off?" asked Veena.

"You are worth showing off. With you on my arm, I will be the envy of everyman. But you will only be with me, for me." said Sameer.

"Oh...for you? Tell me what else you would do with me?" urged Veena, her voice heavy.

"I will take you dancing. I bet you are a great dancer. We will dance at the club all night. You will wear a short dress with a plunging neckline. Your body will glisten with the sweat." said Sameer.

"I will get all sweaty and dirty. You want to see me like that?" asked Reeva.

"I want to see you every way." said Sameer, his voice filled with need.

"Tell me all the ways you want to see me?" asked Veena.

Sameer looked at his mother, the implications of her words were not lost on him. So far, he had been winging it. Basing his fantasy on too many Hollywood movies and adult entertainment. Seeing his mother playing along so actively was unexpected, he decided to go all in and give full power to the fantasies he had about his mother.

"I want to see you in a sexy bikini on a beach, I want to see your sexy legs encased in thigh high stockings under a short skirt. I want to see you in a sexy bustier. I want to see you in all your sexy glory." said Sameer.

"Oh my, you have thought about all this a lot." observed Veena.

"Every day for the last 4 years." admitted Sameer.

He looked over his mother in the low light and noticed that her scarf was no longer covering her chest and a couple of extra buttons of her kameez were open giving him a tantalizing glimpse of her breasts. They drove on in silence for the next hour. Both lost in their thoughts.

Sameer, wondering how things would go from here on, now that he had barred his desires to his mother.

His mother Veena, was trying to reconcile her desire for her son, with the stigma, now that that it was in the open how was she supposed to spend the next two weeks with him alone, without things escalating, did she even want to de-escalate them.

Sameer pulled into the hotel they were going to spend the night before the next part of their journey to Lahore, stepping out of the car they each grabbed a small hand carry which had everything they would need for the night and left the rest of the bulkier luggage in the car.

The hotel was a small 3-star establishment of three stories which catered mostly to travelers like themselves. It had a small but tastefully furnished lobby, with a small restaurant to the side. The check in faced the entry way. Everything was well maintained and had an air of a quality establishment.

Sameer showed their booking number at the check in, after checking quickly through his system, the man manning the check in smiled and handed him an electronic card.

"Have a good stay Mister and Missus Akhtar. I hope you enjoy our hospitality. Room service is available till 1.00 A.M. and the restaurant closes at midnight. We have small gym in the basement that is open 24 hours, we also have a jacuzzi and sauna room in the basement next to the gym." the man said with practiced ease.

Sameer was a little surprised at the fact that the man mistook him for his father, giving his mother an inquisitive look while he took the proffered card. He thanked him for his hospitality and the two of them walked towards the small elevator that would take them to their room on the third floor.

"This was all so last minute I never got a chance to change bookings." his mother explained as they got in the elevator.

Nodding in understanding, Sameer couldn't help wonder what it would be like to share a room with his mother after all that had transpired in the last two days. Opening the door to their room he stepped inside and turned on the lights. The large bed in the room brought him short. Looking around he saw that there was no couch for him to sleep on. Stepping aside he let his mother enter the room.

"Mom, there is only one bed." he said.

"I know." said Veena, letting the implication of this hang in the air.

"I can sleep on the floor, the comforter could easily double as a thin mattress." offered Sameer, while in his heart he was desperate to share his mother's bed.

Veena was moving around the room taking in the furnishing and the facilities. She turned back to her son, she shushed him.

"We will figure this out later, but for now you need to go clean up and we can have dinner at the restaurant." she said, as she put her overnight bag down.

Sameer nodded, going to the washroom he quickly washed up and joined his mother into the room. His mother went after him and joined him again after five minutes. Sameer noticed that his mother had freshened her makeup and was now wearing dark red lipstick.

The two of them went down and grabbed a table. Veena ordered a small salad for herself and Sameer asked for a burger. While they waited for their food to arrive, they discussed the next day's travel and the plans for Lahore. Sameer sent a message to his father to let him know that they had arrived at the hotel safely and then called his sister.

"Hi Maria. We just checked into the hotel...yeah, we should be in Lahore by afternoon tomorrow...no we will be staying at the hotel...yeah we will come and pick you up for dinner around 8.00 P.M." said Sameer, "Okay, here you can talk to Mom."

Sameer handed over the phone to his mother, his mother and sister talked for a few minutes about the upcoming wedding and the rest of the trip, after making sure that her daughter was doing well, Veena ended the call and handed Sameer his phone back.

The waiter arrived with their food and both dug in, they were done with the light dinner in ten minutes and ordered a cup of coffee each.

As they leisurely drank their coffee and talked both were deliberately staying away from the thought that was upper most on their minds. The upcoming night they would be spending together. Sameer brain was running through multiple scenarios of how the night was going to go, each one more lurid than the last. Veena on her part was also unable to keep erotic thoughts away from her mind.

Eventually the coffee and their conversation ran out and they headed up. Their excitement and trepidation rising as they got closer to the room.

"Why don't you go and change first." said Veena to her son.

Nodding his head Sameer silently took his pajamas and headed to the washroom, after brushing his teeth he used the toilet and changed his clothes. Coming out he found his mother sitting on the bed with her night clothes next to her. Veena quickly grabbed her clothes and entered the washroom, locking the door behind her.

Sameer looked around the room and finally sat down on the bed, waiting for his mother, and tried to calm his breathing, the moment which could change everything was approaching. He could feel himself getting hard as he imagined his mother naked in the washroom, her breasts gently swaying as she brushed her teeth. The sweet spot between her legs.

Veena looked at herself in the mirror trying to work up the courage to go out in the room, not sure how things would work out between them. She looked at her night clothes, it was something she had bought for the trip with her husband, she wondered why she hadn't changed them when the plan became for Sameer to come with her. No longer able to delay the inevitable she changed her clothes and stepped out into the room.

Sameer's had turned off all the lights in the room except for the bedside lamps. When the bathroom door opened, he turned his head, he stopped breathing when he saw what his mother was wearing.

Veena was wearing very tight and very small silk shorts ending just below her crotch, molding to her ass and pussy, leaving her legs bare. Her top was also silk, which tightly hugged her breasts, but left a good three, four inches of her flat stomach bare.

Veena, saw the look of naked lust on her son's face as he looked at her, then Sameer was standing up and walking towards her, she took a small step backward and found her back against the wall.

Sameer felt the blood rushing in his head, before he knew it, he was on his feet and moving towards his mother. Sameer captured his mother's lips in a deep searing kiss. Veena gave herself to the kiss as her son ravaged her mouth with his tongue.

Veena whimpered in excitement, running her hands up and down Sameer's back. She shivered as she felt the heat of his flesh burning into her own. She could feel the rigid hunk of cock meat between his legs pulsating against her belly. They kissed each other feverishly, their moans mingling as they turned each other on powerfully. Sameer kissed his mother's throat, working his open mouth down to her soft shoulders. He licked her naked flesh again and again, savouring the taste of her.

"Oh, Sameer!" Veena moaned wantonly.

With a low groan, Sameer gripped his mother's breasts, squeezing them hard enough to make the her cry out with pain and pleasure. Sameer's hands went around his mother to grab onto her ass, feeling their firmness in his hands he found them to be as firm as he had imagined. Returning to his mother soft lips he kissed her again even as he pulled her body into his own, grinding his cock against her.

"Oooh..." she said in a voice which trembled, "It's so big."

Sameer kissed his mother, he moved one hand down the flatness of her stomach to her wet pussy, which was throbbing between her legs. He pushed his hand inside her shorts, Veena quivered as she felt her son's hand reach her pussy, she instinctively opened her thighs wide as Sameer gently caressed her cunt lips.

I know I should stop him now, she told herself, but made no effort to do so. She moaned in lust and pleasure as she felt her son's fingers stroking up and down her juicing pussy slit.

"Ohhh, Sameer..." she groaned.

She writhed and wriggled against the wall as Sameer's hand moved faster over her cunt mound and he dipped one finger between her swollen pussy lips. At the same time, his mouth latched onto her neck.

"Nooo..." Veena moaned is disappointment as Sameer withdrew his hand from her crotch, the next second, he grabbed the bottom on her top and raised it over her head leaving her naked from the waist up.

Veena's hands instinctively covered her naked breasts, Sameer grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from her breasts. Looking at her beautiful breasts, her nipples elongated in arousal, capturing his mother's nipples with the thumbs and forefingers of both hands he pinched them lightly.

Veena moaned softy as Sameer pinched her nipples, hearing his mother's soft whimpering Sameer groaned as he pinched the nipples again, harder this time. Dropping his head down her captured his mother's right breast in his mouth. Veena groaned with pleasure as her son sucked her nipple, which grew longer and stiffer in his mouth.

Sameer licked, sucked, and nibbled on her sensitive nipple. He groaned, loving the taste of the nipple and the way it pulsed between his lips. Then, his mouth slid across her heaving chest and he gave her other tit the same thrilling treatment. Veena ran her hands through her son's hair as his head moved from one breast to another.

"Unhhh...yes...yes..." she moaned, encouraging her son to continue.

As Sameer continued to suck her breasts, she felt a hot sexual fire building up furiously in her loins. Sameer's cheeks hollowed inwardly as he sucked his mother's nipples harder. Veena's back arched and her son's mouth opened wider, eagerly accepting more of her quivering tit flesh.

While he kept sucking on his mother's tits, he moved one hand down the flatness of her tummy to her wet pussy, which was throbbing between her legs. Returning to her steamy cunt he proceeded to finger his mother again. Sameer slid his finger deeper into his mother's hot cunt, teasingly brushing against the stiff bud of her clit.

"Aieee!" Veena squealed, and she felt her clit being pinched.

"God, Mom, your pussy's so wet!" Sameer growled, feeling a wave of hot tremors pass through him.