Family Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veena could feel the hot hardness of her son's aroused cock against her ass, she moaned as she felt it rub up and down against her ass crack. Her mid filled with images of it ramming through her cunt, flooding her pussy with cum. She pushed those thoughts to the back of her mind, that would be a step too far, but at the same time she heard her inner voice say 'For now'.

Feeling discomfort at the pressure on his cock due to the angle the were sitting, Sameer urged Veena to raise herself as sat up straighter. Now his cock was trapped between their bodies and Veena felt the hot length of her son's cock against her cunt slit.

"Unhhh..." they moaned in unison at the new sensation.

Using his hands Sameer started to move his mother's hips back and forth, causing her pussy to slide on his cock. As the pleasure grew Veena started to move her hips on her own. The two of them shared another deep kiss, filled with their rising lust.

Offering her breasts back to her son Veena whispered "Suck them, honey, Suck on my tits!"

Sameer opened his mouth as his mother pushed one of her stiff nipples into his mouth. When he closed his mouth on her tit, sucking it, Veena purred, her eyes closing with pleasure. She lowered her tit until it smashed at her son's face. Sameer's body trembled, and he placed a hand on her hip, moving his palm about her hip, down her thigh, then brought it up onto her naked ass. Pressing his hand there, making his fingers curl into her flesh.

"Mmmmmm, suck hard, baby!" Veena cooed.

Sameer sucked, his tongue licking, his hand on her ass starting to slide and move now. He ran his hand feverishly about his mother's ass, touching and caressing, his fingers brushing the skin of her ass, he moved his fingers along the split of her ass. He squirmed beneath her as he sucked at her tit.

Veena's body rippled with delicious sensations as her son ran his hands about her flesh. She shivered and purred. Lifting and pulling her tit from her son's mouth, she looked down at him with blazing eyes. She kissed him again pouring her pent-up desire into the kiss.

His own excitement rising Sameer could no longer wait, he wanted to feel his mother's pussy around his cock. Taking a firm hold of her naked ass he started to raise his mother so that he could angle his cock for entry.

Sensing her son's intent Veena broke of the kiss and put a hand on his chest.

"No...I...I am not ready for that." she said.

Sameer saw the conflicted look in his mother's eyes, realizing that it was too soon for her, he nodded his head in agreement and settled her back on his lap.

"It's okay. I understand. We don't have to do anything that you are not comfortable with." he assured his mother as he softly stroked her face.

"So different from his father." thought Veena, recalling her first night as a married woman, she had feared sex, but Akhtar had been insistent and she had given in, now her son readily accepted her hesitance and did not push her.

As the two of them continued to kiss and fondle each other the heat in their loins could no longer be denied. Breaking the kiss Veena moved back slightly, taking her son's aroused cock, wet with her own juices, in her hand she started to jerk him off even as she kissed him. Sameer returned the favour and his hand too found its way to his mother's pussy. He pushed one finger inside her steaming cunt while with the other hand her rubbed her aroused clit.

As mother and son jerked each other off, their breathing got ragged. Veena moaned deeply her head falling forward to rest on Sameer's shoulder as she felt the first stirrings of her orgasm, likewise Sameer's body started to tremble as he felt his own eruption approaching.

"Argghhh..." moaned Sameer as he started to ejaculate, her sperm landing on his mother' and his own body.

"Unhhh...yessss..." moaned Veena as she also came, he juices leaking out to coat their thighs.

As the two of them came down from their mutual orgasms they stayed as they were trying to catch their breath. It was five minutes before they could break apart. Reaching for the still damp towel Sameer cleaned up both. Throwing the towel on the floor her lay back on the bed, Veena curled up against her son's body. Both sighed as that little action felt so normal and right.

"I am sorry." said Veena.

"Don't apologize, you were not ready for taking it further. I accept that. When you are ready, you will let me know." replied Sameer, as he soothed his mother's anxiety.

They lay there in quite companionship until they drifted off to sleep.