Family Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger fucked deeper into her, entering the moist tunnel of her cunt hole. Sameer fucked his finger in and out of his mother's cunt as deeply as he could. In slow-motion twisting movement, he swirled his finger around within her tight cunt, and more juices oozed out. He lowered his face to her tits again and began to suck the nipples, which seemed to be straining upward for his mouth.

"Ohhh, Sameer," Veena sighed, feeling more turned on than ever before in her life, she could feel a big orgasm about to hit.

Sameer tore his mouth away from his mother's tits and began to rub her clit furiously, his mother cried out in ecstasy, his eyes locked on her face as he drank in the lust filled expression on her face.

"Ohhh, yes, Sameer, yes!" Veena squealed.

She felt her powerful orgasm sweep over her, her pussy flooded, her cunt juices ran down her legs, turning her shorts into a sloppy mess. Her legs shivered, only the support of the wall and her son's body kept her from collapsing to her knees.

"Unhhh...oh my god..." moaned Veena, as she slowly came back to her senses.

Sameer grabbed his mother's shorts and whipped them off her legs, stepping back he drank in her naked beauty. Stepping forward he took his mother in his arms and carried her over to the bed. Laying her down gently, he kneeled over her body he took off his shirt leaving his chest bare.

"Wow!" Veena breathed huskily, writhing on the bed in a fit of sexual need.

Suddenly her son was lying on top of her and she whimpered in excitement, running her hands up and down Sameer's muscular back. She shivered as she felt the heat of his naked flesh burning into her own. She could feel the rigid hunk of meat between his legs pulsating between their bellies and she whimpered again.

Mother and son kissed each other feverishly, their moans mingling as they turned each other on powerfully. Sameer kissed his mother's throat, working his open mouth down to her soft shoulders. He licked her naked flesh again and again, savouring the taste of her.

"My breasts, Samer! Suck them!" Veena begged wantonly.

With a low groan, Sameer gripped his mother's tits, squeezing them hard enough to make the her cry out with pain and pleasure. He thrust his tongue out and flicked its tip back and forth across one of her nipples. He strummed the horny nipples several times, feeling it swelling more and pulsing against his tongue and lips.

"Yesssss, Sameer, that's soooo good!" Veena sighed.

Growling with lust, Sameer lowered his head and noisily sucked on his mother's tits. He sucked her nipples into his wet mouth one at a time, sucking as hard as he could.

"Oh, wow!" Veena gasped, and she felt her pussy beginning to throb, the recent orgasm already a distant memory.

Sameer moved his sucking mouth to Veena's other tit, licking and sucking. He lashed at the stiff rosebud with his rough tongue. Then he gently gnawed on it with his teeth.

"Yesssss," Veena whimpered, her head reeling with lust.

While her son continued to suck on her nipple, he fondled and pinched her other tit. She could feel his saliva being smeared all over her breast and she quivered with the lewdly exciting sensation. Now, Sameer slid one hand down his mother's body, scraping his fingernails across the firm slope of her taut belly, and thrusting his hand between her legs.

"Good, Sameer, yes, good, touch my pussy!" Veena demanded hornily.

Sameer's mouth was still stuffed with Veena's tit as he stroked the puffy mound of her cunt with one hand. He could feel her pussy juices leaking out between her cunt lips and wetting his fingers, and his cock grew hard.

"Touch my clit, Sameer, my clit, hurry!" Veena yelped excitedly.

"You sexy woman!" Sameer growled. He thrust one finger between her pussy lips and began to caress her stiffening clit.

"Yes!" Veena shrieked, and she trembled all over as she felt her son's fingers grinding against her aroused clit. Bolts of white-hot ecstasy swept through her, making her entire body jerk uncontrollably.

With a wet slurping sound, Sameer sucked one of Veena's nipples back into his mouth and nibbled on the sensitive bud with his teeth. At the same time, he continued to rub her clit, feeling it grow longer and thicker against his stroking finger.

"God, I love this!" Veena squealed, humping her pussy up against her son's hand.

There was a lewd popping noise as Sameer released his mouth hold on his mother's tit. Then, with a husky groan, he slid down her body between her legs. He ran his fingers over her clit a few more times before taking his finger out and watching her tight pussy lips snap together again.

"Don't stop, ungh, don't stop, I'm soooo horny! Don't tease me!" Veena wailed.

Sameer's only response was a moan as he caught hold of his mother's swollen pussy lips and slowly peeled them apart, revealing the wet inner pinkness. As he gazed hornily at her dripping pink cunt flesh, his cock leaped.

"God! What are you doing?" Veena cried, raising herself up on both elbows and peering down at her son through the valley of her tits. She saw him studying the depths of her pussy intently. Sameer lowered his face and inhaled the musky aroma of Veena's aroused cunt. Then, with a moan, he pressed his face between her trembling thighs, kissing her pulsing pussy lips.

Veena opened her mouth to stop him, thinking that they shouldn't go this far, her husband had never gone down on her, this was completely new territory for her, but what came out of her mouth was not a protest but a guttural groan as she felt her son's tongue swishing up and down the length of her cunt slit.

Her mind dizzied and she fell back onto the bed, squeezing her breasts with both hands and moaning over and over at the exquisite feel of her son's tongue on her pussy. One part of her mind struggled to the surface, telling Veena that this was wrong. But her lust addled brain fought against that voice, pushing it down, down deeper.

Sameer's mind spun and all he was aware of at that moment was the tantalizing aroma of his mother's hot pussy, and the taste of her thick juices which he noisily swallowed down. Suddenly, he growled and plastered his mouth against the wet juicy opening of her cunt. He rubbed his lips and cheeks and nose in the throbbing cunt flesh, his tongue lashing back and forth hungrily.

"Ohhhh..." Veena whined weakly. Her head tossed from side to side on her pillow. She closed her eyes tightly and she reached down to run her trembling fingers through her son's thick hair. She arched her back, forcing her son's face even deeper into her crotch.

"Lick my pussy, Sameer! Yesss, it feels sooo good! Lick meee!" the horny woman cried.

Sameer groaned at his mother's words. His mouth sucked and slurped on her pussy, driving his mother wild with ecstasy and desire. Slowly, teasingly, Sameer began to stick his tongue into his mother's cunt. The wet tip was soon embedded in her slick, clutching pussy as far as it would go.

"Yessss..." Veena hissed between clenched teeth.

She felt Sameer's tongue sliding back out of her and then fucking into her pussy again. His tongue tip drilled in to her cunt and she groaned excitedly. Again and again, Sameer fucked his tongue in and out of his mother's pussy. He felt her pussy muscles squeezing at the sides of his tongue and he growled with lust. He twisted his tongue around and around inside her, turning her on even more.

"God, yes!" Veena whimpered, tears of pleasure and forbidden excitement springing to her eyes.

She gasped and moaned out again and again as her son expertly fucked her pussy with his tongue. He drove his tongue into her as deeply as he could with each thrust, not stopping until his tongue was fully inside her pussy. Then, he pulled his tongue almost completely out of her before fucking back in.

"God, Sameer, I can't believe this. It feels soooo good!" Veena whimpered.

She humped her hips up and back, her hungry cunt grasping the sides her son's reaming tongue. Suddenly, Sameer scrambled about in the bed, taking off his pajama bottoms he brought his hips up next to his mother's face. His jutting prick was sticking right in her face, grazing her cheek, and smearing it with pre-cum.

"Omigod!" Veena gasped as she found herself staring right at her son's bulging cock. It poked demandingly against her face, as hard as a rock.

She watched her hand reaching out, as if she were watching someone else's actions. Her hand gripped the base of her son's cock, drawing the large, swollen cockhead over her face. She moaned as she felt the slick cock tip smearing across her cheeks and over her pursed lips.

This was new, her husband had never allowed her to suck him into her mouth, now here she was desperate to take her son's cock in her mouth. It was as if it were someone else who was kissing that fleshy cockhead. Her tongue darted out of her mouth as if it had a will all its own, and it wriggled back and forth across the throbbing cock knob. Veena closed her eyes and moaned as she tasted her son's tangy pre-cum.

Sameer groaned with pleasure as he felt his mother's lips and tongue moving across the surface of his cock. He fucked his tongue in and out of her cunt with brutal strokes. Slowly, he withdrew his tongue from Veena's cunt hole and moved it toward her clit.

Veena reluctantly took her tongue away from her son's cock, dying to suck on his prick but certain that she could not allow herself to commit that incestuous act. She opened her mouth to tell Sameer just that when she suddenly felt his tongue directly on her clit.

"Ohhhhh..." she groaned, involuntarily arching her back and driving her hips upward toward his mouth.

With a little whimper, she circled her hand about her son's hard cock and started to run her hands over his hardness. The pre-cum oozing from his cock slit made it easier for her to glide her hand over his cock. Every one of her nerve endings burned with lust and a hot ecstasy swirled through her pussy as her son continued to lick her clit as hard as possible. She was desperate to take her son's cock into her own mouth but held herself back. She purred in joy, running her hand over her son's cock.

Her sensuous lips were parted as she breathed in arousal, her son's cock just in front of her and her nostrils flared excitedly as she inhaled the heady scent of his cock meat. She desperately wanted to just move her mouth forward and taste it in her mouth in time with the thrusts of his tongue against her stiff little clit.

Sameer groaned against Veena's wet cunt as he felt her hand on his hard cock. The faster she jerked him, the harder he lashed at her clit with his tongue. Mother and son trembled helplessly together. Veena slid one hand around her son's taut ass, digging her soft fingertips into one of the sweaty mounds. With her other hand, she began to caress his balls.

Sameer groaned loudly against Veena's quivering pussy. His groan echoed off her cunt walls and she groaned, herself, when she felt that vibration rippling deliciously through her. Sameer began to undulate his hips, pushing his cock forward, fucking his mother's hand with it again and again.

Veena was rubbing her son's cock now, and her mind struggled to believe and accept that she was performing this act. She pushed away all feelings of guilt and doubt, allowing herself only to revel in the pleasure they were giving each other. Sameer shuddered lustfully as he felt his mother's hot breath caressing the hard flesh of his cock. He did not know how much longer he would be able to hold back without coming. And he began to lick her clit harder and faster, wanting to bring her to orgasm along with him.

Veena loved the feel of her son's hard cock completely filling her hand. She breathed deeply in his scent her hand clenched against his cock, moaning as she felt the entire cock throbbing in her hand. As she continued to rub her son's cock, he kept his tongue lashing against her clit. Sameer licked her clit again and again until she was about to orgasm. As her son fucked her cunt, Veena swallowed, feeling the muscles of her pussy quiver as she started to approach her orgasm. She loved the way he was licking her clit so hard, and she thrust her ass up from the bed to meet each lick.

"Ohhh, unnnhhh," she groaned.

As he continued to tongue lash his mother's clit, Sameer slid the middle finger of one hand between her quivering cunt.

"Aarghh," Veena moaned as she felt his finger probing against her cunt.

Sameer raised his face from between his mother's legs. At the same time, he drew his hips back, pulling his cock out of her hand.

"Awwww..." Veena whimpered as she felt her son's cock sliding away.

"You have to stop for a while, Mom." Sameer panted harshly, struggling for composure. "I am going to come any second if you keep doing that."

"But I want you to come!" Veena cried, shocked to realize that was exactly what she did want.

Sameer was taken aback at his mother's admission, the fact that his mother was willing to go that far only fueled his own arousal. Veena closed her eyes and sank back on the bed, waiting to feel her son's mouth on her pussy once again. With a low groan, Sameer moved between Veena's legs and plastered his hungry mouth against her seething pussy.

Veena could hear the slurping sounds from his mouth as his lips, tongue, and teeth began to go to work on her pussy with renewed energy and lust. She spread her legs wide and waved them about in the air as her son licked her clit again and again. Then, he thrust his tongue into her fuck hole. At the same time, he grabbed her ass with both hands and squeezed her ass cheeks with his strong fingers.

"Ahhh, yesss!" she moaned. "It feels soooo good!"

She missed the feel of her son's cock in her hand. But this way, she was able to give her full concentration to her own pleasure. She wrapped her legs around her son's neck and arched her back upwards. She lifted her cunt up into his mouth and felt his tongue wriggling about inside her.

Sameer began to suck on his mother's clit, caressing it with his tongue and teeth. He held her tightly by her ass as he drank down the cunt juice that poured into his mouth from her burning pussy.

"Yessss, Sameer, eat my pussy!" Veena groaned.

Sameer stuck his tongue up into his mother's horny cunt, licking all over with his tongue-tip. She shuddered beneath him clawing at his body as he continued to eat her out. Veena moaned, and she tightened her cunt muscles around her son's tongue, delighted to hear him groan with pleasure. Sameer stiffened his tongue more and fucked it in and out of her.

"Oh, God, yesss...yes...yes, fuck me with your tongue!" Veena whimpered, writhing wantonly on the bed.

She reached out and pulled him even tighter against her cunt. Sameer moved his tongue back to Veena's clit now, whipping that helpless little bud into a frenzy of sheer orgasmic pleasure. Veena shuddered and clenched her teeth together as she felt the first tremors of what she knew had to be a powerful orgasm.

"I'm going to come!" she squealed.

Sameer once again changed his position to bring his cock closer to his mom's grasping hand, Veena took her son's hot, hard cock meat in her hand and sighed with satisfaction, closing her fingers around the base of the cock tip. She began to glide her hand on the cock head. She let out a muffled scream as she began to come. She felt her son's hot tongue lashing across the head of her orgasming clit and she cried out again.

Ripples of incestuous ecstasy racked Veena' body, making her senses reel. White hot tremors of pleasure coursed through her loins. She came hard, bucking her hips crazily, humping her pussy up against Sameer's mouth. At the same time, she jerked on the throbbing cock.

Sameer gasped, feeling his mother's cunt spasming in orgasm against his mouth. He dug his fingers into the full globes of her ass, sliding them again into the deep, moist crack between them. He pulled her hard against him and licked her clit harder than ever. Then, he sank his sharp teeth painfully into the tender little orgasming bud.

"Unnhhhh!" Veena tried to cry out but no sound came out of her mouth.

She felt Sameer's hard prick lurching wildly against her hand, signalling his orgasm. Sameer groaned loudly against Veena's pussy. He moved his hips back and forth into his mother's cock stuffed hand. Veena whimpered with excitement as she felt her son's prick swell in her hand, throbbing in time with her orgasming pussy. Sameer groaned as he felt his orgasm beginning in his balls. With a ferocity that took his breath away, the boiling cum shot from his cock.

"Unghhh..." Veena moaned, clenching her eyes tightly shut as she experienced the exquisite thrill of her own son's cum as it coated her face and she moaned again.

She felt him fucking one finger in and out of her cunt as they came together, and she shuddered against him. Sameer's cum spurted onto Veena's face. She could feel her skin get covered with her son's hot cum, and she sighed with contentment. Her climax only intensified as she excitedly felt her face get coated with her son's cum. She moved one hand to his balls and gently squeezed them.

Waves of incestuous pleasure trembled through Veena' loins as she came with her son. More and more juice seeped from her orgasming cunt and was quickly swallowed by her son as he kept on eating his mother's pussy through her climax.

Finally, Veena's cunt stopped coming with a final series of tremors and quivers. Sameer took his softening prick out of her hand. Getting up he went to the bathroom to get a wet towel to clean up his mother. When he came back, he saw his mother lying as he had left her, her finger lazily running through the cum that covered her face.

Seeing her son Veena, stopped what she was doing. Sameer cleaned up his mother's face and crotch with the damp towel. As he finished up, Veena looked at the small amount of cum on her finger, putting it in her mouth she tasted her sons' cum.

"Ummm..." she moaned as she tasted the tangy taste.

Sameer's eyes went big as he saw the wanton display from his mother. Putting aside the towel he lay down next to his mother and took her naked body in his arms. The two of them cuddled together their backs against the bed's backrest, each lost in their own thoughts as they processed everything that had just happened.

"We...we really shouldn't have done that." said Veena softly.

"Why not? Did you not enjoy it?" asked Sameer.

"No... no. It was wonderful, but we are mother and son. It is wrong for us to be like this." protested Veena.

"We are also man and woman." said Sameer, running his hands over his mother's naked body, "We both wanted this and enjoyed it, who are we hurting?"

"What about your father?" asked Veena. Even as she said it, she could feel her body heating up under her son's hands.

"Dad, is not here. He is barely present even when he is around. You deserve more than that." said Sameer. Turning his mother's face towards himself he kissed her softly on the lips even as his hand squeezed her ass.

"I know that, but still..." began Veena, her words were cut off by her son's mouth capturing her lips again.

"But nothing. You deserve to be happy and fulfilled, I want to make you happy." said Sameer.

Grabbing his mother by her ass he pulled her body towards himself. Veena resisted but only a moment she was soon sitting in her son's lap. Drawing her face down her, Sameer kissed his mother, his tongue reaching out to caress her lips urging her to open her mouth. Veena accepted her son's request. Mother and son were soon lost in a deep kiss.

Sameer's hands went to his mother's incredible ass, kneading them. Veena broke the kiss and guided her son's lips to her breasts. Sameer took his mother's breast into his mouth, his tongue lashing her sensitive nipples then lathering her areole with his spit. Moving from one breast to the other.