Family Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veena' mind reeled as she sucked and swallowed her son's hot, sticky seed. Once the flow stopped, she pulled back her lips and stared straight up into Sameer's, opening her mouth sexily, where the final wad of his cum was held in her mouth. Holding all of the cum she still had in her mouth, Veena wrapped her lips once more around Sameer's big cock and began sucking as hard as she could as she swirled her tongue around the thick head, scooping up the last seed that dribbled from the end, before with a loud slurp she slid her lips back off and kept her mouth tightly closed, enjoying the feel of swirling her tongue through the mouthful of her son's hot, thick cum.

Completely spent Sameer lay back with a huge satisfied smile, as Veena let her hand slide to the base of his still hard but slowly softening cock, she smiled around her mouthful of cum. For a moment the gorgeous mother let her son just enjoy the sight of her, her mouth full of his cum, her soft, well-fucked lips glistening with his pearly seed

Veena felt her pussy blazing at how she felt, and so letting go of Sameer's cock, she rose to her knees and pulled of the shirt and unsnapped her bra. Grabbing both of her tits and she quickly began massaging them as Sameer watched, his spent dick twitching to life at the sight, as her tongue swam playfully through the mouthful of cum she held.

"You look so hot!" Sameer breathed appreciatively and Veena's smile broadened as she parted her sexy lips to show him her mouth full of his cum. Veena swirled her tongue through the thick liquid, tilted her head back slightly swallowed it too.

"Damnnn!!!" Sameer said as he watched his mother's wanton display. He ran his eyes over his mother's naked body noticing the aroused state of her pussy and the liquid that covered her inner thighs.

Sitting up on the bed he put his back against the headboard and opened his legs.

"Mom, come here." he said.

Veena crawled on all four to her son. Making her turn around Sameer sat her down between his legs with her back to him. Reaching the side table, he handed her a water bottle, which Veena drank greedily, passing it back to Sameer who took a long sip also.

Catching their breath, Sameer noticed the way his mother was rubbing her thighs together to put pressure on her crotch. Reaching around her he slid his hand into her pussy and began to finger her as he squeezed her breasts and kissed her lips. In a few minutes Veena had another, softer orgasm. Sameer made sure to have her lick off her juices from his fingers.

Finally spent the mother and son drifted off to sleep in each other arms.

12